letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 02:22 AM

She smiled at his bed raggled hair. "Let me guess, you lost to the bed?" She laughed quietly. She felt a slight migrane come on, but shook it off. She knew that the worst was yet to come. Kreslynn looked at him then smiled again. "Alright. Need help going around here or are you okay?" She ran a hand through her hair like she always did, and offered a polite smile.

squee
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to squee Send a message via Yahoo to squee

Old 04-03-2012, 02:28 AM

“the bed played dirty...it was...evil!” he exclaimed and laughed “he stepped out in the hall and out of habit looked around “it sounds so quiet” he said and leaned onto the wall, he then nodded “yeah i’ll need your help....if you don’t mind, I don’t feel like having that damn stick with me all the time, it gets annoying after sometime, ya know?”

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 02:41 AM

She laughed at his earlier comment. "Beds always play dirty, and I believe they should be brought down." She smiled lightly and listened to the silence. She pushed past his emotions and couldnt find any. "Looks like we're the only ones in this hallway....." Kreslynn shrugged. "Cool enough for me." She walked over and linked arms with him. "Um I'll just walk, and hopefully, you can catch on?" She really didn't know how this was going to work but atleast she would try.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 02:54 AM

He nodded and let himself being lead down the hall, after a few seconds the silence got the best of him “I won’t fall if that’s what your worries about” he smiled, he looked at her “are you alright you kind of look sick?”

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 11:26 AM

She nodded. "Sometimes if there aren't any really big emotions happening then I get a migrane. Nothing some Excedrin can't fix." Kreslynn shrugged. "Well, I want to make sure you dont. This isn't carpet like back in your room." She smirked lightly, walking down the hall to main office. Stopping once they got there.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 11:34 AM

He frowned “well that’s got to be a pain, I mean always feeling people emotions and getting a head ach” he felt her arm loop around his own, he leaned on to her “hopefully you won’t have a lot of them while you’re staying here...” he stopped talking and pouted when she mentioned the carpet “now that’s just mean but....” he grinned “if i fall I’m taking you with me”

Last edited by squee; 04-03-2012 at 02:00 PM..

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 01:12 AM

( sorry, state testing next week. Cramming as we speak )

She smiled. "Well as ling as no spiders happen to jump out, you won't have to worry about me taking you down." she laughed lightly and began to walk near the lobby entrance. Once there, she walked outside with him and began down the stairs.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 07:37 PM

(( sorry for the ever later replie, I was visiting family in the country side, where internet dosn't exsist lol))

As they were walking down the flight of stairs, Jake looked over to where Kreslynn was “you know, we should go outside and explore the grounds...how knows maybe we’ll meet someone?” he said casually.