allycat
daddy's kitten

Old 01-22-2015, 11:34 PM

Tell me your current relationship status! Are you crushing on anybody? What do you like about your partner? What is your dream partner act/look like. Turn ons? Turn offs? Deal breakers?

How many people have you kissed? When was your first kiss? Was it enjoyable? Your dream first kiss? Best kisser?

How far have you gone? Do you regret it? Did you enjoy it? What was it like the first time?

I'm currently kinda single. I'm crushing on Kota (age 17) and Cole (age 14). (shut up I know I'm a craddle robber). I love Kota's curly hair and his super soft lips. My turn ons are blue eyes, nice lips, humor, kinky. Deal breakers are if they don't understand my humor.

I've kissed 6 guys (oopsie ). My first kiss was age 15 at a guys house after school. VERY enjoyable ;) ;) The best kisser is definitely Roy!

Lets just say I don't regret how far I've gone. I enjoyed it. I thought I would be nervous but he said I did an amazing job.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-23-2015, 01:36 AM

Err.. single and proud? I'm one of those people that have never been kissed or dated before (except online. But that doesn't count) I'm 18 right now, though. So that may or may not change

KrysusKitten
The Tentacle Lady

Old 01-23-2015, 03:27 AM

I've been in a relationship for a year as of Sunday with my partner. The things I love about him? He's very smart, he's funny, no matter how I look or how silly I act he's never judged me for it and we're at a level of comfort with each other most people don't reach for many years. The way we met was funny, our interests are similar but there's enough different that we can introduce new things to each other, and we complete each other with what the other 'lacks'. He's smart, he's geeky, but he doesn't take the best care of himself, his finances, etc. He's the type of person to impulsively spend on things, leave things to the last moment etc. I'm quite domesticated, clean, enjoy cooking etc, and am very good at managing money, so we work together very well in most ways. At the moment we don't live local to each other (it's around a 50 minute drive and he works 5 days a week) so we're limited to how much we can see each other a bit, which is the only real downfall. But at least that's something that can eventually be fixed~

I've kissed a lot of people, and I've gone fairly far with a few, especially farthest with my current partner. Not ashamed of anything I've done though, some people will treat kissing, and you sexuality as something quite sacred. I don't really see it as such though, If I like someone in the moment and have fun that's all that matters, I haven't got a reason to regret that. Turn ons: Gotta have the right mix of smart and funny! Being a bit adventurous is good too. Most of all I love someone who can be very, very passionate. Turn offs would probably have to be... being too plain or stereotypical with what they do? Deal breaker is probably the same for me haha - if they don't understand my humour it's never going to work out. My first time wasn't the most fantastic, I wasn't really feeling into it, I don't regret it but it was pretty dull haha. Ah well though.