On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 06:24 PM

hah hah, just bought my CI, I'll send a donation of w/e I have now XD

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-02-2011, 09:30 PM

I have a full list today... if not much more o.o
Maybe I should do this for more than just events and make it donation only...
anyway, getting started.

----------

LaVida

Your Expression number is 2.
Known for your ability to empathize with people, you are frequently visited by friends looking for comfort. People believe you will take into account their feelings. Sometimes they think you take things to heart too easily, but that is just their view of you.

Your Heart number is 1.
You see yourself as a one and only original person with few flaws, not to say you don’t have a few, well all have them. Sometimes you do things just to show you aren’t like everyone else. Maybe the way you dress or a unique hobby you like to brag about.

Your Personality number is 3.
You are actually a very friendly person. You have friends who enjoy being around you and you enjoy their company as well. Beware the trap of doing things to fit in, but after seeing your heart number, you already knew that ;)

Your Destiny number is 4.
Dependable and serious. Perhaps you are going to a career as a doctor or councilor? Either way, people will be able to depend on you. Just remember, not everything has to be down to earth and practical. Daydreaming is okay no matter how old you get.

----------

Arumaixana

Thought I'd add that all the 1's on this kinda made me 'omg' and it distracted me from doing very well on it o.O

Your Expression number is 9.
People see you as a person who is very into the arts. Poetry, old literature, oil painting, something of this nature is sure to appeal to you. You also appear to believe in doing something to help society rather than letting people go without.

Your Heart number is 1.
You believe yourself to be an original person. You see yourself as a creative person who can do things on their own.

Your Personality number is 1.
You are actually very in touch with yourself. Watch out for your ego because it can make or break you.

Your Destiny number is 1.
Goodness this is a lot of 1’s. You will definitely be the kind of person who will step forth before the others with new ideas. Whatever you do in life you have the tools to get ahead.

----------

Gah, I'll do the rest later.
I'm going to be needed soon v.v

----------

Kiako

Your Expression number is 3.
People see you and think you are possibly one of the most friendly people in the world. Sometimes they think you are a bit superficial but it’s better than a lot ^.^

Your Heart number is 3.
You crave to express yourself through art, hey, you are on an avatar site, once could say you’re doing that. Ahem, anyway, you see yourself the same way other people do.

Your Personality number is 6.
You are a very kindhearted person, especially when it comes to those close to you. You always look out for their best interests as best as you can. Sure sometimes you go a bit overboard, but don’t we all? Your loving nature makes people feel very comfortable with you.

Your Destiny number is 5.
Lucky you, your destiny is to travel. You will also have a lot of freedom to do thing you want to do. Don’t be afraid to try new things and explore local customs.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 04-03-2011, 02:00 AM

oooh, I do like #2 XD #4 is kinda like my destiny...but I've been tryin to escape it since Grade 4, so no probs there since I'm doin an awesome job ;3

thankies for the reading Enzeru ^.^ I'll give donations again at the end of the event if I'm not broke from buying all the EIs XP

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-03-2011, 02:19 AM

Thanks LaVida ^.^

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-05-2011, 05:44 PM

@vgracebutterfly

You were a hard read for me so this didn't turn out near as awesome.

Your Expression number is 9.
People view you as a good person who does what they can to help out when others are in a serious bind. To them you appear to be an old romantic. You also appear to let your emotions drive you.

Your Heart number is
You see yourself as a people person. You like to think you put others first and value peace over petty squabbles.

Your Personality number is 11.
You are actually a very imaginative person. In your spare time you come up with ideas and perhaps even stories that are very interesting. Perhaps you will make use of these tools to do something great.

Your Destiny number is 6.
You walk the path of someone who is very loving. Those who are close to you will come to you for comfort in dark times. You will feel it as both a duty and a pleasure to care for the. Try not to meddle too much.

sidrabutterfly
Infinitely odd

Old 04-05-2011, 05:51 PM

Don't worry it turned out all right, that describes me to a T. I'm sorry it was hard for you to figure out though.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-05-2011, 06:48 PM

I was hoping to do this, but maybe some other time.