Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-26-2019, 01:12 PM

I'm not going to answer this question myself just yet, because I haven't gotten a chance to play around with the DAC but I'd love to know what YOUR favorite item(s) is/are!
I'd also love to know if it's one that you use in most/all of your avis, like a sort of Easter egg for avis. 😛
Or maybe you don't own it yet but you're questing for it! That'd be cool to know too. 😊

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-26-2019, 01:53 PM

Oh man I have so many favorite items I don't even know where to start.

There are a few that I often use, such as my current eyes and eyebrows that I use in nearly all my avatars, and certain pairs of shoes or pieces of clothing that I default to whenever I'm feeling particularly uninspired. I wouldn't call them my favorite items but I definitely use them pretty often.

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-26-2019, 02:25 PM

That's okay! I'm sure it's difficult when there are so many nice items. 😊

I do like those eyes and eyebrows a lot! I get what you mean about them not being your favorites, though.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-26-2019, 02:30 PM

Yeah, so many nice commons and EIs and CIs...takes a while to go through every time I change unless I already have an idea of what I wanted for my next outfit

I guess they're just my default items I fell in love with the eyes and eyebrows when I saw them after I came back from my hiatus...before I used eyes and eyebrows from a couple different items. I was super happy that I was able to get the CI they were contained in and haven't changed out of them since.

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-26-2019, 05:57 PM

I found a few CIs in the rare item guide that look pretty cool, although since I'm on my phone, the marketplace previews don't seem to want to work. 😔

Oh, default is a good way to put it! I'm definitely looking forward to changing my eyes/mouth at some point, but I'll have to see what items are out there.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-27-2019, 06:48 AM

Oh yeah I think you'll need a PC to get them to work. D: Though even with a PC, you'd need to go through some specific steps to get them to display...

I used to stick with Eye 3 before I settled down with the CI eyes. :o