Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 09:10 AM

No i've used all my annual leave on covering my sick days as we only get 5 sick days a year. And i've already used those. So we have the option to use annual days for sick days. I'm almost caught up on it. But i will be taking 2 weeks leave soon for an operation. I might get a loan to cover those days instead of taking it as annual leave in advance. Cause it takes SOOOO long to catch up on. My sick days won't roll over till august. And we accur 6.2 hours of annual leave every pay - and our company allows us to use this when we want. We use to have to wait a year before we could use it. But now it's up to the company.

---------- Post added 02-11-2018 at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hime* View Post
had a party yesterday. a bit hungover today
how are you?
Ohh nice lol.
What was the party for?

Got a cold. Hate work lol.
But otherwise alive :D haha

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 02-11-2018, 09:36 AM

*poofs in ping magic*

aww Kita... I haven't seen her around in a while

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 09:47 AM

Aww yeah my kita bonita. She had a bit going on though.

---------- Post added 02-11-2018 at 10:47 PM ----------

Anyway HAAI :D

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-11-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
No i've used all my annual leave on covering my sick days as we only get 5 sick days a year. And i've already used those. So we have the option to use annual days for sick days. I'm almost caught up on it. But i will be taking 2 weeks leave soon for an operation. I might get a loan to cover those days instead of taking it as annual leave in advance. Cause it takes SOOOO long to catch up on. My sick days won't roll over till august. And we accur 6.2 hours of annual leave every pay - and our company allows us to use this when we want. We use to have to wait a year before we could use it. But now it's up to the company.
Ah...Yeah I can see how that would mean no vacation. :(
We get very little vacation time/sick leave here. in general.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 09:51 AM

Really? What are you guys allowed??

Bound Birdie

Old 02-11-2018, 09:55 AM

That's why I just started working from home. Got real tired of devoting 40+ hours each week of my life to a job that would fight me on wanting to just reclaim one week for myself XP

I have kita on facebook actually, but I never use FB it's more like a password keeper for me XP

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 09:57 AM

I want to work from home! I suggested that to my boss and she pretty much laughed at me. lol.

Ohh i don't know if i still have her, as i did a big clean out. And i forgot peoples real names lol.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-11-2018, 09:58 AM

Ah crap, thought I posted but I didn't and refreshed the page, lost my post.

He gets I think less than you, but he gets sick time per so many hours worked and also family medical leave. they even let him take off for me and we're not technically married yet. just lived together for a bit longer than 4 years now. :)

my bf also works from home. :) i love it he gets to spend breaks w/ me and we get to eat lunch together every day!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
Ah crap, thought I posted but I didn't and refreshed the page, lost my post.

He gets I think less than you, but he gets sick time per so many hours worked and also family medical leave. they even let him take off for me and we're not technically married yet. just lived together for a bit longer than 4 years now. :)

my bf also works from home. :) i love it he gets to spend breaks w/ me and we get to eat lunch together every day!

Well that sounds cool.
Some companies are better then others.
My friend works for a top insurance company here. She gets unlimited sick leave, $200 a year for health reasons like buying a pair of shoes or glasses. And they also get big bonues. Not to mention half price insurance and a bunch of other shit. Its not fair lol.

Aww thats nice <3

Bound Birdie

Old 02-11-2018, 10:04 AM

Well I don't work for anyone specific which does kinda suck when I have to go hunt down work online but there's a few people that have hired me more than once now so I guess I could consider them my bosses. I do love working from home but it's not as awesome as I thought it would be. I don't really get any days off, like I have to do ALL the work as soon as I can to get any kind of real turn around income.... and the self motivation/discipline can be a struggle I'm not gonna lie XP. Plus with it being all commission there are some times I go a while without getting paid at all. SO that's super lame also no benefits or anything at all, in all honesty I could probably make more at fast food but my freedom and comfort are worth the trade off :)
sorry didn't mean to text wall XP

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-11-2018, 10:04 AM

oh yeah he works for a big tech company. :) so its not too bad. he makes ok money too.
i don't think he's paid enough, but he gets to work from home which saves on gas and stuff, and we didn't have to move to a much more expensive city!

---------- Post added 02-11-2018 at 05:05 AM ----------

birdie, you don't remember when mene was basically pages of big text walls?

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
Well I don't work for anyone specific which does kinda suck when I have to go hunt down work online but there's a few people that have hired me more than once now so I guess I could consider them my bosses. I do love working from home but it's not as awesome as I thought it would be. I don't really get any days off, like I have to do ALL the work as soon as I can to get any kind of real turn around income.... and the self motivation/discipline can be a struggle I'm not gonna lie XP. Plus with it being all commission there are some times I go a while without getting paid at all. SO that's super lame also no benefits or anything at all, in all honesty I could probably make more at fast food but my freedom and comfort are worth the trade off :)
sorry didn't mean to text wall XP
Ahh i see.
Well still sounds better then working full time in an office lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
oh yeah he works for a big tech company. :) so its not too bad. he makes ok money too.
i don't think he's paid enough, but he gets to work from home which saves on gas and stuff, and we didn't have to move to a much more expensive city!

---------- Post added 02-11-2018 at 05:05 AM ----------

birdie, you don't remember when mene was basically pages of big text walls?
Nice!!

Ohh yeah i use to love text walling. But i don't have time for it anymore xD
Well actually i have started doing it again i noticed. But yeah i didn't have time for a long time...

Bound Birdie

Old 02-11-2018, 10:12 AM

lol I've had a few threads where it was basically just long pen pale messages yes XD
but not very efficent for earning tokens XD
and ya know being chance hates me XP

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-11-2018, 10:14 AM

Chance hates everyone, lol

I wall of text every once in awhile.

Bound Birdie

Old 02-11-2018, 10:17 AM

It's being especially crappy today for me, yesterday it was being nice but I keep failing on two and queens tonight XP

yeah just depending on how chatty I am and the subject. But I feel like my text walls can kinda turn me into a thread killer lol I know I wouldn't want to read all that if I just stumbled in XD

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-11-2018, 10:19 AM

Mm, sometimes I feel that way but I barge in anyway and start talking. lol.

I'm cashing out earlier and earlier these days.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
lol I've had a few threads where it was basically just long pen pale messages yes XD
but not very efficent for earning tokens XD
and ya know being chance hates me XP
Chance is actually being nice to me for once xD

Quote:
It's being especially crappy today for me, yesterday it was being nice but I keep failing on two and queens tonight XP

yeah just depending on how chatty I am and the subject. But I feel like my text walls can kinda turn me into a thread killer lol I know I wouldn't want to read all that if I just stumbled in XD
I use to thread kill a lot xD

Bound Birdie

Old 02-11-2018, 10:39 AM

I cash out on anything from 4-10 even jacks and threes sometimes lol as long as I gt the first one I'm happy XD

I do that to sometimes! Like I'm not gonna read all that but HI anyway!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 10:50 AM

Yeah i keep losing on stupid 8s xD

Bound Birdie

Old 02-11-2018, 10:55 AM

yeah I don't even give 8 or sevens a chance lol
statistically there's no point in even trying on them 50% is not good enough odds for me XP

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-11-2018, 10:56 AM

I hate losing on a 2

Bound Birdie

Old 02-11-2018, 11:00 AM

Right? I wish I could count a randomly generated deck the way poker players do XD

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-11-2018, 11:01 AM

I'm not doing too bad with chance this event

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-11-2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
yeah I don't even give 8 or sevens a chance lol
statistically there's no point in even trying on them 50% is not good enough odds for me XP
I needa do that also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoAngiexoxo View Post
I hate losing on a 2
Argh yes lol

Good night guys i have work tomorrow and it's late.
I secretly hope the place burns to the ground. But wishful thinking
See you tomorrow <33

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-11-2018, 11:12 AM

Chance IS being a bit nicer this event ..maybe its not in such a bad mood haha.