Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-18-2007, 04:30 AM

Hmm I am pretty certain this one has not been covered yet. I've skimmed over all the current threads here but if I managed to miss it, well then damn. >.<;;

What is your favorite game genre? Also you can talk more about it, which ones have you tried? What others do you like and why? Which do you not like and why? Perhaps even give some examples of the game title you played that fits in your genre at hand.

Adventure, fighting, or maybe racing? Hehe are dozens more. Which is your favorite? xD

My favorite genre would be RPG and adventure. :3

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2007, 04:56 AM

There's already a thread about this, but it's not really clearly titled...

I like RPGs best. :D

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-18-2007, 10:00 AM

Awww well hell. Oh well. I guess thats what happens when title isn't clear or uh I just simply failed to note that one. >.<

Either way, to late now. ^^;; Woohoo another RPG gamer. <3 Got any you fancy the most? :3

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-18-2007, 04:13 PM

• Oh, you already know that I'm an RPG gamer that does Puzzle Games when she's tempbored with the story. Well, either the puzzle game to clear my thoughts, or abandon it for another 'til I think of what to do next. xDDD

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-18-2007, 06:43 PM

I like RPG and Fantasy :3

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 03-18-2007, 06:57 PM

I like Fighting and Survival Horror.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-18-2007, 08:41 PM

ah certainly RPG or action games.. like final fantasy 12, God of War, and Valkyrie Profile 2. i really like all of thsoe quite a bit, as well as final fantasy 9 ^^

humm first person shooters arent bad either but i have to sorta be in the mood for it. and honestly i really rather prefer the really old ones like Wolf or Duke Neukum on the computer. though.. Halo is pretty fun if you play with a whole bunch of friends in teams against each other.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2007, 09:08 PM

I like rpg, both like FF7 or Kotor's like. Some puzzle games are fun too and I like some times of simulation like Harvest moon or Animal crossing. I had quite fun on Halo too, mostly because of tje cooperation mode they did.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2007, 08:02 AM

Wow! Lots of RPG lovers here! Woo hoo! XD yeah, I'm more of an RPG fan myself [though the one-player types... I hate multi-players RPGs, whether online or not XD;;;]. I also love adventures... and any musically inclined type of games (Pump It Up, DDR, Guitar Hero, Gitarooman, Guitar Freaks, Drum Mania, etc.) XD hehe. I'm into those fun test-your-skills mini-games types, too? I don't know what's the word for it, but the ones I was thinking of are like Tetris, Puzzle Bubble, Gems, or things like that.

Even though it's not asked, I'll mention it anyway XD; I absolutely hate sports games x___x; So not into that. Racing is okay, but it's not my favorite, definitely. I'm not too much into first-person-POV shooter type of games, too (like Counterstrike and all that jazz).

Jennger
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Jennger Send a message via MSN to Jennger Send a message via Yahoo to Jennger

Old 03-19-2007, 08:29 AM

I love every game genre but I think my favorite one is mmorpgs, and then rpgs.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-19-2007, 08:32 AM

tetris and puzzle bubble are puzzle games ^^ I like them. My friend is totally in love with PuyoPuyo.
I completly forget but I love too all those music games ^^ Right now my legs are killing me with all the Step mania I did >.<

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 03-19-2007, 03:59 PM

My favorite genre is RPG's. I also love the classic games like Mario,Metroid,Donkey Kong,Kid Icarus,bubble bobble ect...

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2007, 04:30 PM

My favorite genre is also RPG. I just like following a storyline and playing a game that doesn't really center so much around hand-eye coordination. Some of those games such as Jak & Daxter or Ratchet & Clank seem fun, but they frustrate me to no end, especially the bosses! I'm no good at them. That's all my husband plays, just about, though. But with RPGs - they deal more with being able to think about your approach and making decisions and whatnot and I like that!

I also like puzzle games and word games on the computer - things like Tetris, Rainbow Balls, Bejeweled, Bookworm, Minesweeper, etc.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-19-2007, 04:53 PM

hahah while we are stating our dislikes *snickers* i dont like puzzle games.. they drive me nuts, im horrible at them, things tend to seem to bleed together and i cant tell the difference (prolly cause of my crap eyesight?) or.. like shosho said.. sports games. why play a sports game when you can go outside and do it all yourself? i find them really boring ^^;;

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 03-19-2007, 05:38 PM

Give me any genre (save for sports), and I'm happy. I'm particularly fond of Fighting, Survival Horror, and RPGs.

Survival Horror's my favorite, though. It has Silent Hill. <3

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2007, 06:18 PM

Ah yes, sports! I've never understood why people get so into those games either. I guess because you don't always have a chance to play an organized game? Or maybe they're just fans of the teams or something. I don't know. I agree they're quite boring, though I do think racing games are pretty fun. The first game like that I ever played was Road Rash for the Sega. Fun! And the golf games can be kind of fun. But give me a storyline instead anyday!

Teeth
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Teeth

Old 09-26-2007, 09:56 PM

Adventure, Combat and Racing.
Adventure I like it because..well..come one now, it's ADVENTURE!!
Non-stop excitement.
My Fav. Adventure game is Spyro the dragon. I live and breathe spyro the dragon, its crazy. I'm listening to its sound track now. ^^
I like combat because ever since I was what - 4? I've been playing Tekken so I'm now naturally great at any hand-on-hand combat game. :3
Same thing with Racing games..I've played Grand Turismo for years and years and years..and thus my fingers have evolved and become imune to the race car remote pad. ^^

Rurrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2007, 02:57 AM

RPG, MMORPG, strat RPG...ummm well you get it

shellthabunny
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2007, 01:32 PM

Role playing games! Second Favorite is first person shooters!

akane1412
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-05-2007, 12:39 PM

well my favorite genres to play are RPG's with titles like Final Fantasy (being VII the best :P) Suikoden (2 is pure win *-*) Wild arms (2 and 3 are awesome *-*) Star ocean (the second story and till the end of time are really awesome games)

And then I also like to watch others playing XD usually this happens with the games I can't play well by myself but love them anyway, like horror games *-* (Fatal Frame is my fav on this area, I love all three games *-*) or Resident evil (I don't consider it scary but it's kind of hard to play ^^º except for Resident evil 4 which I finished quite easily XD)

Then I also love action games like tomb raider and another game I love a lot is Metal Gear Solid, though I can't remember which genre it is XD it's easy to play and got lot's of gay jokes XD funny game ♥