Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-17-2010, 02:51 AM

Meet Kain he is a notorius theif in the desert city of Alorian. He is on a quest to find out about himself for he remembers nothing. So many people are after him, the police villigers and more. The sands of the city hold many dark secrets, raiders, villans, hidden cities and more. The city of Alorian is facing a problem however a band of rouge theives want to take over command from the royal family. They showed up one day out of nowhere and are now threatening people, as well as growing in numbers. The city's only hope is Kain and his abilities join the adventure and decide the fate of the city.

Rules:
1. Normal rules
2. I am in charge
3. yaoi and yuri allowed within reason
4. will add and subtract rules as needed.
5. pm rules titled Desert

Profiles-

Name:
Bio:
Sexuality:
Extra:
Appearance:

Accepted:

Name: Avias
Bio: unknown
Sexuality: Bi
Extra: He is an expert on weapons, especially guns.
Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearRose
Name: Liliana, Lili for short
Bio: Being the daughter of the Mayor of Alorian, Lili is a well known person in the city. Though she doesn't act like one would assume a young, rich girl would act. She is kind, gentle and very friendly. She's even helped the young Kain pay for food so that he wouldn't be locked up (even though she had never met him before).
One day, while she was out on a walk in the city gardens, she was kidnapped without a trace. No one had known who the kidnapper was, just that the person was wearing a black hooded cloak, and seemed to be light on his feet.
Sexuality: Straight
Extra: She has the ability to change the mood/atmosphere of a room. example: if there is a fight going on, she can change the people's (involved) moods so that they become cheerful, almost like brothers.
Appearance:

Name: Kayden, Kay for short
Bio: Kayden was raised as raider, or as most called them, thief. Her mother died of sickness when she was only 5 years old and her father took her and taught her his ways. She has become the best of the raiders and followed in her father's footsteps as leader of their clan. At age 19, her father was killed in one of the raids and she was left to lead on her own.
Their most recent target is the city of Alorian. Kay doesn't like that they are invading her territory and her clan is not getting any wealth, food or medicine for it. She's sent out a message to fellow raiders across the desert to help her take the city over.
Their first task is to capture the "princess" and hold her hostage.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Extra: Kay is very skilled with swords, knives and other similar weapons. She is also so light on her feet that she can outrun a running horse.
Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan736
Name: Raider sandstone
Bio: When Raider was a kid he was forced to watch his family get killed before his eyes after that he swore to kill the men that did it Raider became a bounty hunter a few years latter knowing that one day someone would hire him to kill the people that killed his family after a while he was able to kill the people that did it but it seemed that it wasn't over yet it seamed that they were hired to do it now he finds him self looking for work again
Sexuality: straight
Extra:Raider is a master with firearms he is able to use any type of gun
Appearance:

Name: Kain Ruiens
Bio: He was in an accident when he was younger, he lost his memory so his past is a mystery. He has been on his own fending for himself and has taken on the identity of a master thief.
Sexuality: bi
Extra:Kain has the power to summon beasts called protectors, as well as can sense danger before it happens. He is able to focus a type of energy that was thought to be long forgotten in the city. It was called the Alorian light. He is a guardian himslef, even if he does not know it. His life is intertwined with the city.
Appearance:

Last edited by Kiyoto; 09-12-2011 at 09:05 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-11-2011, 03:11 AM

I am re opening this rp to get into the swing of things again. So join if you wish, it is a plot as you go story, with hidden twists. I hope that it goes well thanks :3.

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 09-11-2011, 07:13 PM

Raider finds him self in the middle of the desert trying to find his target's just a bunch a thieves that thought that it would be smart to kidnap some rich guy's daughter so they hired Raider. Raider falls into the sand then he roles over and starts to talk to him self (Hes going to do that alot) uhhhhhhh what did I get my self into I dont now any thing about these guys like what if there is an army or there not even here man why did I just run out when he sead that i'd get 9 grand AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! then he wispers maybe I should of came prepared for the desert like im withering away in this suet Raider pulls him self up to see a village in the distance so he runs over as fast as a man can run

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-11-2011, 07:17 PM

Kain yawned. He stood on the edge of the roof, looking down below at the people crossing the streets. He sighs "how boaring" he says to himself. He tilts his head, looking out towards the distant sands. He sees a man running towards the city. He couldn't help but laugh slightly it was amusing. He walks to the other edge to get a better look at him, looking through his bonoculars.

dylan736

Old 09-11-2011, 08:12 PM

Raider finally makes it to the village to see that someones watching him he didn't no what hes stumbled into so he flashes his revolver hoping that he wont find trouble frum this villager Hey boy I need to ask you some thing Raider starts to head for the building that the villager is on come on down boy I don't want to have to hurt you if I dont have to Raider starts to think to him self Oh god please tell me that I can get a brake and find a lead Raider stops at the building while still watching the boy

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-11-2011, 09:10 PM

Kain tilts his head a bit. "You...hurt me? Now thats a laugh" he easily moved to the long cloth banner that hung down the one side of the wall. Grabbing onto it, he slid down, to where he now stood by the man.

dylan736

Old 09-11-2011, 11:21 PM

Raider never toke insults kindly Hey didn't your parents teach you any manners kid Raider walks up to the kid and looks down at him because Raider is allot taller then most people I just have some questions about a bunch of kid nappers

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 03:15 AM

"For one thing, never had parents, and for another yes I know of them" he passes the man and looks down the street. "Nothing happens much in this town that I don't know about" he smiles. This was going to be interesting. He turns back and looks at the man.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 03:43 AM

Kay was making her rounds in the city, like she did every day. they were to see if anything new had happened that would point to her clan getting some sort of "payment". No one asked who she was and she did not do anything to alarm anyone, not with a cloak anyways. Kay had nothing to make her look suspicious, just strange clothes. Everyone in the city that saw her just assumed she was a traveler from a small village looking to get better items for resale.
She stopped at a street dealer that was selling bread, and looked at the different varieties. she picked one up, smelling it and then handed over some coins before walking away, eating the small loaf.

dylan736

Old 09-12-2011, 10:52 AM

Sorry to hear that kid I lost my family to Raider sees a Girl walking around that looks out of place watching her closely sooo ya I just need to now some things about some kidnapper that mite be hear Raider looks at the kid Raider pulls out a cigarette and pops it into his mouth and then pulls out a silver lighter and lights it id like to make it quick tho because shes being held hostage at this very moment

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 08:33 PM

Kain leans against the wall, he smirks a bit. "So you think you have what it takes to survive in this town...alright" he stands up and tosses him a map. "The place they are is marked on there, but you should make sure you are prepared before running off around here" he smiles full on now "the deseert can be a dangerous place".

dylan736

Old 09-12-2011, 08:36 PM

Raider starts to read the map looking at we're they are Hey thanks kid when im done ill buy you dinner how that sound Raider thinks to him self I could use a new gun hey where can I get a working gun around here

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 08:43 PM

Kain nods just up the street. "An old friend of mine, he is the best with guns in this part, no one has beaten him at making or shooting them in years" he turns. "Well if thats all, I'll see you later" he walks away with a smile on his face. This was going to be fun, strangers didn't last long out here and when they turned up...that was if they ever turned up, it was long after death. He glanced back at the man, he wondered if this guy would be able to handle it.

dylan736

Old 09-12-2011, 08:54 PM

hey thanks ill look him up Raider starts to walk tords the center of the city and wispers to him self and ill test this guys rep at shooting Raider starts to walk through a crowd of people bumping into people until he finaly made it to the gun store but he couldn't see any one there hello hello any one home

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 09:03 PM

"Yeah? whos there?" says a voice.

dylan736

Old 09-12-2011, 09:08 PM

just a guy looking for a gun working would be nice as Raider looks trying to find the man

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 PM

A teen walks out from the back. "Then your in the right place" he smiles and leans against the counter. He looks the man over. "An outsider hmm...havnt seen one around here in awhile" he tilts his head.

dylan736

Old 09-13-2011, 01:05 AM

Ya I just got here for a job some kidnapers but ya I need a gun to match the fire power of this one Raider reaches into his pocket and pulls out a revolver the size of a forearm I had this one made because other guns are to big or don't have a right kick Raider then pulls out shotgun shell looking bullets and this is the kick behind thum

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-13-2011, 01:18 AM

The boy shakes his head a bit "your thinking to bulky sir". He takes out a case opening it to reveal a small handgun. He smiles "it is a sand pistol, may not look like mych but this thing packs quite a punch and distance" he takes it out. "It's built from a special metal mined only here and the bullets are lighter as well, but made with my own blend, they do quite a biit of damage".

dylan736

Old 09-13-2011, 01:20 AM

hmm I never thought I was thinking bulky this thing is mostly good for close range well that's what iv used it for mostly anyways but how much for it

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-14-2011, 09:39 PM

He looks at him. Telling him quite a reasonable price.

dylan736

Old 09-14-2011, 11:38 PM

Hmmm Raider looks at the gun a couple more times hmmm I wounder how whould this do in a one on let me put it this way a small army Raider remembers that this guy is one of the best shooters in the world then he thinks about challenging this guy Raider leans on the table so I heard that your good with guns well so am I how about a challenging him Raider looks

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-15-2011, 12:52 AM

He smiles, tilting his head a bit. "What exactly did you have in mind?" he asks.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 02:34 AM

While walking, Kay accidently ran into a young boy, about the age 14-15. "Oh. excuse me," she said as she looked down. the kid was wearing rather outlandish clothes with sand goggles and scarves. Must be a traveler... she thought to herself, I wonder if maybe he's the child of a different clan... Kay smiled, "are you from around here boy?"

dylan736

Old 09-16-2011, 07:18 PM

Raider's smirk turns into a grin we both get the same gun nothing super we set up some targets and we see who is best how douse that sound