L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 04-11-2007, 03:32 AM

{[DDDDDDDD:]}

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-28-2007, 08:11 PM

I would like to join and I sent you a pm dont feel so lonley!

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 08:41 PM

((I'd like to join too! Except.. I'd play as Aria's father. (You know what I'm talking about right? From the other rp? Before he died or was married and stuff? ^^; Yeah...) Is that fine? I'd like to know before I sent you the profile.

Edit: I think he's maybe... one or two years older than Kakashi.))

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-28-2007, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayora
((I'd like to join too! Except.. I'd play as Aria's father. (You know what I'm talking about right? From the other rp? Before he died or was married and stuff? ^^; Yeah...) Is that fine? I'd like to know before I sent you the profile.))
i dont see why not but just to be sure you might wanna ask, I asked to kakashi so do not ask for that anyone

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 02:14 AM

((Well, I'm setting up the profile now. :3 I'll PM it to you when I'm through with it.))

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 05-29-2007, 02:51 AM

{[Kiara, please talk in brackets if you're not in character. Thank you.

Sakayora, don't worry about your character. I'll be waiting for your profile. ^ ^

By the way: We might just have a Rin soon! ^ ^]}

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-29-2007, 03:45 AM

Username: mikey mita
Character Name: zii
Village: mist
Bloodline: ability to manipulate water/ice/mist and the ability to stand/ride on a spinning demon wind shurikan using mist to move it
Appearance: lean and very cold
RP Sample: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/vie....php?t=6588911

i read and understood the rules

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-29-2007, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L L A M A N O ! S E
{[Kiara, please talk in brackets if you're not in character. Thank you.

Sakayora, don't worry about your character. I'll be waiting for your profile. ^ ^

By the way: We might just have a Rin soon! ^ ^]}
[ Awesome a Rin, good now we need to finish off the sqaud]

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 08:55 PM

((Just wondering... How old is Kakashi at this point?))

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-29-2007, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayora
((Just wondering... How old is Kakashi at this point?))
um... 11 or 12

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 08:46 PM

Um... you gonna tell us if we can join?

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-01-2007, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mita
Bloodline: ability to manipulate water/ice/mist and the ability to stand/ride on a spinning demon wind shurikan using mist to move it

{[Obviously you didn't, because you didn't send this to me in a PM.

Rejected.
I'll give you another chance to send in a legitimate profile through a PM.
Also, your RP sample is not workable. I need you to copy/paste one of your previous posts if you must, but links will not be accepted unless to a Menewshan thread.

And I listed the ages of the canon characters for reference on the first page.]}

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-01-2007, 04:27 AM

((Ah... Sorry about that! I didn't notice it. ^^; ))

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-01-2007, 12:09 PM

( ok i can almost finally start after she reads my pm)

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-02-2007, 03:35 PM

Um.... It's been awhile do you still want this thread because it has been a week.

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 06-02-2007, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L L A M A N O ! S E
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mita

{[Obviously you didn't, because you didn't send this to me in a PM.

Rejected.
I'll give you another chance to send in a legitimate profile through a PM.
Also, your RP sample is not workable. I need you to copy/paste one of your previous posts if you must, but links will not be accepted unless to a Menewshan thread.

And I listed the ages of the canon characters for reference on the first ipage.]}
i decided just to make one of my own thats more laid-back and democratic

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-02-2007, 07:28 PM

((Hey.. ^^; I'm sorry I haven't sent in my application yet. I'm kind of stuck at what he's supposed to look like. o_0 I'll get it in as soon as possible though!))

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-05-2007, 03:02 AM

{[Don't worry about taking a while. My computer-time schedule is remarkably stupid. And it's only going to get worse. This week, I will be murdered viciously by my schedule. Today is my dad's birthday, tomorrow is my mom's, and my boyfriend is coming over to help me study for the geometry finals that are on Wednesday, Thursday is the last day of school, and Friday is my birthday, complete with a party and a sleep-over. So there definitely won't be computer time for me on Friday, and I'm not sure at all about tomorrow. I'll try my hardest though. I promise.

mikey: Have fun with it, then. :]

kiara: I'm afraid that made no sense. xD;; Of course I still want this thread.]}

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2007, 07:04 PM

((Wow! What a busy schedule! 0_0))

Tsuyoshi sat on the rooftop of a building with a sigh. He watched with dark eyes as Kakashi, Rin, and Obito met at the village gates. "I want to tell them goodbye..." His black hair ruffled as a gust blew. "Some shinobi I am..." He stood up and jumped down from the building. "Some shinobi.... can't even face my fears!" His hands clenched and he punched the ground. A small crater appeared where his hand hit the ground. Tsuyoshi felt eyes on him and he stood up straight. The villagers were staring at him with wide eyes. "Ah..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll... fix that. Sorry. Go back to whatever you were doing before." He leveled the dirt with his foot. "See?" He walked off with his hands in his pockets.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-06-2007, 11:43 AM

{ I'm not sure if I can start yet. Sakayora, I'm not sure what charcter you are could you send me your profile?}

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2007, 03:44 PM

((I'm playing an OOC, Aria's father when he was young. :] It'd be best to wait until you get a clear yes or no before starting. Anyways, my profile has been posted on the first page in the Characters List post. Check there. :3))

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-06-2007, 08:52 PM

{ Ok, And I'm waiting for her to tell me I can play. She has acsepted my charcter but she needs to know if I know the history of Kakashi}

Adverb
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via ICQ to Adverb Send a message via AIM to Adverb Send a message via MSN to Adverb Send a message via Yahoo to Adverb

Old 06-06-2007, 09:50 PM

(( Uhh, hi people. And sorry Kiarakiara after reading past posts on this >.<))

There he and Rin were, at the gates of Konoha. The spiky-haired blonde that the two of them called sensei had just left after giving them some, in Kakashi's opinion, rather shocking news. Their mission for today had been canceled! It was as if the impossible had occurred. Their team had absolutely no mission for the day. Sensei himself seemed to have something he had to do though as he said his good byes and told Rin to apologize to Obito for him.

That was for Obito, like usual, was late. It was a wonder to Kakashi that he ever was allowed to wear the Konoha head band; much less the fact that he was a Uchiha. Albeit, the kid had yet to even awaken the sharingan. And then, just before Kakashi's thoughts could turn to to the momento on his back, Obito stumbled out before them. "You're late again, Obito." Arms crossed as he moved away from the gate. "You're lucky that today's mission was canceled or else your tardiness probably would have cost us the mission," Kakashi had continued not even giving Obito a chance to argue. After that, he simply walked off leaving Obito alone with Rin. Days off didn't happen that often and it wasn't too long ago that Kakashi had thought up a good idea for a jutsu that he needed to start working on.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-06-2007, 09:54 PM

{ it's fine no hard feelings, its just Kakshi was one of my favorite charcters, Besides you already read this stuff sevral times}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-07-2007, 02:49 AM

Midori sighed and continued to slip through the village, sticking mostly to the rooftops. They gave a person a better vantage point, and there were far fewer people up there. Circling around the village, she came upon the main gate, and glanced down to spot none other than the certain shinobi she'd been searching for. Her eyes widened and she subconsciously started to blush even before her mind had completely registered that she'd seen him. He said something to Obito-san that her mind hadn't picked up, then started away. "OI!! KAKASHI-SAN!" she called out loudly, leaping down from the rooftop and landing in front of him. "Hiya!" she greeted warmly, waving slightly. "How are you?" a large smile was plastered on her face, and she was highly aware of the slight blush resting over her cheeks.

She was utterly oblivious to his two teammates not far away, and paid them no mind at all. Not like she cared much anyway. Rin was nice enough, but was only competition for Kakashi as far as she was concerned. And Obito was nice and funny, but a little weird, in her opinion.

{[Welcome new members! =D

And, Kiara, I really do apologize.]}