::Rules::
::Profile::
::Characters::
::Banned List::

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 01:25 PM

::Storyline::

The world is a beautiful place. People go about their lives happily, the virgins still wearing their ears and tail, some proudly, others shamefully. Students giggle and chattering, worrying endlessly about grades, about boys, or about their looks. Little children spend time with their mothers, fathers take their older sons out fishing, adults go to work, and teachers tutor their students happily as the sky grows dark, then light, then dark again in a never ending cycle. Yes, the world is happy.... on the surface.

But there is another world, hidden from the public view, unknown to but a few special people. A world of magic and spells, of blood and tears, of betrayal and love. Two people, destined to be together, share a single True Name. In that name is a physical bond, something that is shown in the name scarring a part of their body forever.

The Spell Battles are literately battles of words. Niether group moves, using only their words and voices to manipulate the world around them and break the opposing group.

Boy and boy, girl and girl, or boy and girl, it doesn't matter. Those who share a Name share a bond more meaningful and stronger than love or sex.

The two people each have a certain role in their group - the Sacrifice, the one who takes all damage in a Spell Battle, the one who commands; and the Fighter Unit, the one who uses his or her voice and words to fight, the one who is commanded.

And yet, even in this world, all is not well.

A powerful group called Seven Moons entraps and snags unwary Fighters and Sacrifices, confining them in a special "school" where their minds and bodies are trained to make them weapons for Seven Moons to use as they see fit. And yet, there are still some free groups, desperately trying to avoid capture, and figure out exactly what they are capable of....

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 01:28 PM

::Rules::

[x]Please listen to me and respect everyone who chooses to RP here.
[x]Follow the Menewshan rules.
[x] I have plenty of character pictures, so if you are in need of one, PM me with a small description of your character, and I'll be happy to find one that is similar.
[x]This is a literate role play, please, let's keep it that way.
[x]I don't want to see any constant one liners. Put some detail into it, give everyone something to work with.
[x]No one is perfect in their personality and looks. Everyone has flaws; please make your characters have flaws as well.
[x]I do not want any whores around this site. If you're here to just cyber, go away.
[x]If you're not noticed at first, try again, but don't be obnoxious about it.
[x]Do not use chatspeak in your posts.
[x]Separate your out of character from your in character. Either use brackets or parentheses. [] ()
[x]If you play more then one character make sure to separate their posts.
[x]Please write up your character profile and PM it to me, then wait to be accepted.
[x]Keep everything PG-13. After that, kindly take it to PMs ^^
[x]Please put a bit about your character into your first post.
[x]When you send me your character profile, please entitle it 'An Angel's Tears' so I know that you have read and agreed to the rules.

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 01:30 PM

::Profile::

Code:
User Name: 
Name:
True Name:
Looks: (A picture link, if you can) 
Personality: 
Bond Pair: (Your fighter or Sacrifice)
Bio: (optional)

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 01:33 PM

::Characters::

(The girl on the right. Boy on the left is Yuuta, plase PM me if you are interested in playing him.)
User Name: Strychnine Kisses
Name: Ren Chiharu
True Name: Tempest
Position: Sacrifice
Personality: Ren is outgoing and tends to get herself into trouble frequently. The girl loves to play practical jokes on those around her. Ren enjoys a good fight, but knows when she’s been bested. She loves sweets and is unusually hyper. She doesn’t like many people, and that side of her tends to be the one people see most. Ren isn’t interested in her schoolwork, and usually skips her classes.
Bond Pair: Yuuta Shimizu
Bio: Ren’s mother was kind and gentle. She always allowed her to pierce the feline ears atop her head. Why, one might ask? Her mother only said something about helping her keep them longer. She was right… Even at age sixteen, Ren is still reluctant to give up her ears, for fear of losing the precious jewelry her mother gave her. When Ren was about ten, her mother died of ‘The Red Death’, quoting Poe, better known as tuberculosis.

After that, Ren moved in with her ‘brother’. He is not related by blood, but merely a family friend whom she grew up with. Daisuke, Ren’s ‘brother’, is twenty-one, and owns an apartment in one of the nearby neighborhoods. It’s nothing big or fancy, but it’s decent enough to live in. Daisuke is rarely home, he works two jobs, trying hard to pay the bills much like a single father would.

User Name:[Dead.Angel]
Name: Mayu
True Name: Vacuous
Position: Sacrifice
Looks: [[The girl In front]]

Personality: She isn't really much of an outgoing person unless you really get to know her. She holds a hate for most men and will only allow very few to get close to her. She has a tendency to wear only white and red clothes when shes not in school. She doesn't care much for school but she does pretty well in it.
Bond Pair: Aki [[The male behind her in the picture except without the eye patch]]
Bio: Her hate for most men comes from her father. When she was younger around [[7-8]] her father walked out on her mother. He wasn't a very good father and tended to be a bit abusive, so him walking out was better. Her mom is happy with her current life and is dating around some. Her mom doesn't really get involved in Mayu's life that much and lets her do what she wants because she trusts her.

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 01:35 PM

::Banned List::

None yet. Can we keep it this way?

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 01:36 PM

::News::

~October 13th, 2007- Now open! Welcome everyone, I hope someone joins and I'm not left alone to fend for myself xDD

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 01:37 PM

::Reserved::

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to [Dead.Angel]

Old 10-13-2007, 04:10 PM

Mayu finished getting on her school uniform and walked over to the mirror. She studied herself in the mirror carefully for a few seconds before she picked up two red ribbons and tied them in her hair. She never left the house without them they were a gift from someone important to her and they held great value to her. She picked up her school bag and walked downstairs she waved goodbye to her mother and headed towards the school. She walked down the sidewalk silently she could see a bunch of people walking together happily, she didn't have a group of friends but she did have one very special person that meant a lot to her.

Mayu sighed as she continued on her path towards the school, she didn't really have any friends there nor did it bother her at all. The only reason she really went to school was because it was the one thing her mother wanted her to do. She was happy that she didn't really have friends it prevented the from getting involved in the dangers that came with being around her a lot. She sighed one last time as she looked up at the school building and walked in, she walked into her classroom and took her seat by the window. Not even one person has even turned and looked to see who had come into the classroom. Mayu stared out the window and wasn't paying attention to her surroundings she didn't have a good feel about today just like every other day. She didn't like fighting but she didn't really have much of a choice.

[[If you wanted in till someone plays them we could play each others fighters]]