Ryuuku Yoru
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Ryuuku Yoru Send a message via MSN to Ryuuku Yoru Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuku Yoru

Old 10-16-2007, 08:05 PM

My first roleplay on Menewsha woo >.< Hopefully I can only pray I'm doing this right.

1. Story/Rules
2. Classes/Legendary Pokemon and their Gender
3. Profile Sheet/ Pokemon Profiles/ Human Profiles
4. Updates

Story/Plot

" Please, we must give them one more chance, they have done nothing to deserve a punishment such as this..." " They have done nothing? Have you forgotten how many times the humans have tried to destroy us or capture us and use them for their own selfish desires? The humans will be the end of this, everyone here knows that they are already destroying themselves, it'll only be a matter of time before they start coming after us. Humans are evil, filthy creatures that deserved to be destroyed." Murmurs of agreement could be heard though out the room but a selected few disagreed with Darkrai's thoughts. " Not all humans are bad though, both you and I know this. Destroying those that have done nothing wrong would make us just as bad as those who have tried to capture us!" " You think I give a-" " Enough!" Arceus's voice brought silence to both Cresselia and Darkrai, all murmurs in the room immediately stopped. " Enough with this petty arguing, this has gone on long enough. I have already come up with a way to decide the humans fate..now I want you all to listen carefully.."

For thousands of years the legendary Pokemon that were said to watch us and guard over us have been fighting over our survival, others for our destruction. Some Pokemon, Darkrai's followers, think that the human race is better off being destroyed and then remade by Arceus the only difference would be that legendary Pokemon rule over like they rightfully should. Others, the followers of Cresselia, think that the human would should remain as it is and that no trouble should be brought to them. And then there are those who follow Arceus, they don't agree or disagree with the thoughts of Darkrai and Cresselia, but instead remain in a gray zone, waiting to see the results. In order to stop this argument, or at least post pone it, Arceus came up with an idea that would hopefully prove who is right and who is wrong.

An island sudden appeared off the coast of Sunyshore City and on it was a single thing; an academy. Trainers from all over the word both inexperienced and experienced were invited to attend the prestigious academy. Of course there is much suspicion about the island and the school so reporters have made their way onto the island unaware of its true purpose. The trainers,reporters, newsmen, and who ever else happens to be on the island all hold the fate of the world on their shoulders. The legendary Pokemon are watching the academy, taking down those who are pure of heart and those who seemed tainted or filled with malice. But they aren't watching from the heavens as they normally are, instead they are students, watching first hand how these humans act. If things at the academy go well within the course of a school year then the world will remain as it is, if not Arceus will grant Darkrai its way and destroy it and remake it...So its not up for trainers to save Pokemon this time, but instead its up for the trainers to save themselves, and world. Good luck! n.n

Rules

.:. Please don't argue you with me if I ask you to do something.
our own pleasure but because it needs to be done.
.:. As Thumper said a long time ago.. " If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Don't make fun of how a person roleplays we all have our own style and that should be respected. Also don't you dare bash anyone if their character is bi or gay. I myself am bi and will kick you out of there if you say anything to anyone about their sexuality understand?
.:. Let's keep this thread Pg-13 ok? Cussing is fine as long as its not every other word in your sentence. Sex is not good so I don't want it here.
.:. If you need help with your profile or something else for any reason pm me and tell me! I don't bite.
.:. No Godmodding, of course.
.:. Just because your a legendary pokemon doesn't give you the right to be all powerful!
.:. PM all Pokemon with the subject headed as what Pokemon you are.
.:. PM all human profiles with the subject being your favorite trainer from the show/games. If you don't watch the show then your favorite pokemon.
.:. Try to post once every three days...If you can't post for some reason (( such as studying with the SOLs or whatever final you have like )) then just PM me and tell me. If you do not post for three days, without reason, I will send you a warning. If you still do not post after this or PM with a reason your not posting, I will remove you from the RP and you will not be allowed back in unless you send me a message with a good reason you didn't post.
.:. Have fun and let's make this RP a long term one.
.:. Third time I've ever made an rp, so if you wanna offer help go ahead.
.:. Last thing, if you can resist it please don't post with --,**, or ~~! Try to post at least three sentences per post, at least..

Ryuuku Yoru
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Ryuuku Yoru Send a message via MSN to Ryuuku Yoru Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuku Yoru

Old 10-16-2007, 08:21 PM

Legendary Pokemon and their genders

Pokemon that have the same color are related.. Bolded Pokemon are taken
You can always reserve a Pokemon even if its not on the list yet...((There are a lot of legendaries! If its not on the list yet it will be don't worry ))

Headmaster
Arceus ~ Neutral / Female ~ Ryuuku Yoru

Students
Darkrai ~ Leader of Destruction ( Trying to get the humans destroyed...) / Gender doesn't matter
Cresselia ~ Leader of the Salvation ( Trying to save the humans ) / Female
Deoxys ~ Destruction / Gender doesn't matter
Manaphy ~ Salvation / Opposite gender of Phione
Phione~ Salvation / Opposite gender of Manaphy

Jirachi ~ Neutral / Gender doesn't matter
Dialga ~ Destruction / Gender doesn't matter
Palkia ~ Salvation / Female

Shaymin ~ Salvation/ Gender doesn't matter
Celebi ~ Salvation / Female
Rayquaza~ Destruction / Male

Mew~ Salvation / Female
Mewtwo ~ Destruction / Male

Uxie ~ Neutral / Gender doesn't matter
Mespirt ~ Neutral / Gender doesn't matter
Azelf ~ Neutral/ Gender doesn't matter

Latias ~ Salvation / Female
Latios ~ Destruction / Male

Lugia ~ Destruction / Male
Ho - Oj ~ Salvation / Female

Heatran~ Destruction / Male.
Regigigas ~ Destruction / Gender doesn't matter.
Regirock ~ Salvation / Gender doesn't matter.
Regice ~ Salvation / Gender doesn't matter
Registeel ~Destruction / Gender doesn't matter.

Raikou~ Destruction / Male
Entai ~ Salvation / Male
Suicune ~ Salvation / Female

Articuno ~ Salvation / Male
Zapdos ~ Destruction / Male
Moltres ~ Neutral / Female

Giratina ~ Neutral / Male

Classes/Dorms/ School/Island Information
Classes
Study of Pokemon History
Study of Pokemon (( Types, weaknesses/Advantages, and where they are found are studied ))
Gym (( You can battle here or spend quality time with your Pokemon ))
Friendship Class (( This is to help you and those not so friendly pokemon get along ))
Study of Hieroglyphics
Art
Home Economics (( Cooking for yourself and making poffins ))
Band
Chorus
Agriculture/Gardening
Contests
Office Aid
Chemistry
More will be added...If you have an idea go ahead and tell me.

Dorms
A boy and girl can share a dorm room thats fine but its not required.

Floor 1.
7. Yoru, Ryuuka ( Arceus ) &

Floor 2.
13. Ribatu, Sora &

Floor 3.

Uniforms
- http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/Ayoko/School Girls/StuidoEgoLeana.gif ~ Girls
- http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/Ayoko/Anime Guys/StudioEgoCarl.gif ~ Guys

The Surrounding area
~ Directly behind the school there is a rather large forest where students are prohibited from entering, or at least humans. In the center of the forest there is a large garden where Legendary Pokemon meet once a week (( the date is told to them by Arceus )). If any student does enter this forest their Pokemon better be above level 60, if not it be impossible to get even 24 feet into it.

~ The school is one big island so as one can imagine there is a beach, a rather large one right outside the side door. The students are allowed to go swimming with their Pokemon here as well as in the gym. They are allowed to visit any where between the hours of 6 a.m to 3 a.m, so its rare to find anyone complaining about how long they can stay.

~ In front of the school there is also a forest but this one isn't as large and quite easy to get though seeing how the Pokemon are between level 5 and level 35. Directly behind the forest lies a rather large garden where the agriculture class goes. Students are allowed to go there freely though.

More coming soon. If you feel the need to add an area go ahead and tell me and I'll put it up!

Ryuuku Yoru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2007, 08:47 PM

Profile Sheets

Pokemon

Menewsha Name:
Name ( Alias ): [Last, First.]
Which Pokemon are you?:
Which side are you on?
Who are you related to? ( If anyone ):
What age you appear Age: [ 7 - 18]
Human Appearance: [Describe or give a picture in URL form.]
Pokemon Party: [A pokemon having a pokemon is might seem wrong so you don't have to have any if you don't want to. If that is your choice though at least have one, thats all I ask]
Personality: [ At least a three sentences please ]
Bio: [I want at least a paragraph, a good paragraph ]
Classes: [ Four only ]
Dorm: Just pick a number
Fears:
Crush: [ Yes you can have a crush, after all you are human...kinda sorta..]
Other: [Any other information?]

Code:
Menewsha Name:
Name ( Alias ): [Last, First.]
Which Pokemon are you?:
Which side are you on?
Who are you related to? ( If anyone ):
What age you appear Age: [ 7 - 18]
Human Appearance: [Describe or give a picture in URL form.]
Pokemon Party: [A pokemon having a pokemon is might seem wrong so you don't have to have any if you don't want to. If that is your choice though at least have one, thats all I ask]
Bio: [I want at least a paragraph, a good paragraph. This is pretty much a cover up story for anyone who asks. ]
Dorm: Just pick a number
Dislikes:
Fears:
Crush:
[align=right]Human

Menewsha Name:
Name: [Last, First.]
Appearance: [If the picture isn't gigantic, you can post it. Otherwise, URL form. Or a specific description.]
Pokemon Party: [ONLY SIX! Any others on your computer.. well, if you're going to take them out and replace them, or if you catch a pokemon, PM me and I'll switch it for you.]
Classes: Only four
Dorm
Fears:
Crush:
Other: [Any other information?][/align]

Code:
Menewsha Name:
Name: [Last, First.]
Appearance: [If the picture isn't gigantic, you can post it. Otherwise, URL form. Or a specific description.]
Pokemon Party: [ONLY SIX! Any others on your computer.. well, if you're going to take them out and replace them, or if you catch a pokemon, PM me and I'll switch it for you.]
Classes Only four
Dorm:
Fears:
Crush:

Pokemon Profiles

Menewsha Name:
Ryuuku Yoru
Name ( Alias ):
Yoru, Ryuuka
Which Pokemon are you?: Arceus
Which side are you on? Neutral
Who are you related to? ( If anyone ): No one
What age you appear Age: 15 as a student but as a head master 24.
What region are you from: None
Human Appearance:
Studnet. [ Headmaster ]
Pokemon Party:
Crystal

Hana

Kisu

Blaze

Kiri

Sparky

Personality:
Ryuuka is calm, quite, smart, calculating, and can be quite manipulating when she wants to be. She knows how to get anything she wants from anyone she wants without getting her hands dirty. Because of these traits a lot of people don't trust her and won't come around her unless they have to, but she's ok with this. Despite these traits though Ryuuka can be a very sweet girl, very easy to talk to even if she won't talk back and she's very good at listening.
Bio: Arceus, or Ryuuka as humans know her, was the first Pokemon to come into being, making the world itself and all other Pokemon and human beings. Ever since the creation of Mew the God Pokemon has watched over the world, taking care of the humans and Pokemon, that is until the humans started to stray away. When humans started to attack the legendary Pokemon she made she stopped caring for the humans, leaving them to live on their own, only taking care of the Pokemon. Even though she didn't show it then, and still doesn't show it now she has a very deep concern for the fate of the humans, wondering if they will lead them selves into destruction of if she'll have to get rid of them by Pokemon request...When the argument between Cresselia and Darkrai started she felt she had her answer...At first she thought she would have to get rid of the humans because so many Pokemon sided with Darkrai, but then as time passed more Pokemon started to see Cresselia's point of view, making it hard for her to decide which side to chose herself. So to help her decision she granted each of the Pokemon the ability to turn human and sent them down to the human world to attend the school she had made, hoping there she would be able to come to a decision by seeing how the humans acted first hand..

As a human headmaster though it is said Ryuuka came from a rich family, always getting what she wanted but never letting it spoil her. She was a very smart girl at a young age and never slacked off on her responsibilities, so when she became a Pokemon trainer it was no surprise that she did good job at it, doing everything in her power to make sure her Pokemon were happy and content. In no time she had managed to beat the Pokemon league in every region without so much as breaking a sweat. As she grew older she started to collect Pokemon but them mysteriously disappeared without a trace. For years she was missing and all had thought she had died, that is until she had opened up an Academy off the shore of Sunnyshore city. Trainers from all around started to sign up, but little did they know that how they acted at her school would decide the fate of the world.
Boys
Girls
Baking
Scaring people
Boys
Spending time with her friends
Swimming
Running around in the rain
Spending time with the other Pokemon
Baby Pokemon
Strawberries
Chocolate
The list can go on for awhile.
Classes
She doesn't have to attend classes >.> But she does when she's bored..
Gym
Band
Chorus
Agriculture/Gardening.
Dorm: 7
Dislikes:
Any type of green food
Being in really hot areas
Spiders
Idiots
Over confident people
People who pick on others
Darkari at times
What ever group that has the word Team in front of it (( Rocket, Magma, etc. ))
Fears:
Being left alone in the world
Crush: No one at the moment
Other: Can use her powers while in human form. Even though most of the Pokemon at the school suppress their power so it can't be felt she willingly lets it lose so that even humans know to fear her and watch what they do and say around her. Also her person quote is " I brought you into this world and I can easily take you out of it "

Human Profiles

Menewsha Name:Menwesha

Name:Ribatu, Sora

Hometown:Pallet town.

Appearance:
Without Hoodie.
With Hoodie

Pokemon Party:

Personality:Sora is mostly playful, but he can be serious at times.
he is slightly shy when meeting new people. He never seems to be kidding about things and when he is no one believes he is.

Bio:
Sora has many problems in his family. Though his mom does love him,she is never around to help him with things that he had to do, when she was around he couldn't ask her because she was always busy so he never had help with things. His father and older brother died when he was three and a half. He has always thought of his father since he died. Sora has tried to find a way to accomplish things that his father hadn't, but he soon gave up and went on with his normal life.

Classes:art,chorus,friendship class(though he is friendly),chemistry

Dorm:13

hoodies
cookies
the color blue and green
girls

Dislikes:
gossip

Fears:
blood
spiders
being lonely
thinking of ghosts

Crush:None

Other:

Ryuuku Yoru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2007, 08:50 PM

Whats happened/Whats going on

Whats happened ( Updates )

Whats going on
Nothing important so far.

Ryuuku Yoru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2007, 11:34 PM

I made you all...

Ryuuka let out a soft sigh as she looked at the dead body at her feet, the chest torn open but no blood in sight, what appeared to be black blisters could be seen all around his body, both inside and out. His eyes were a pure white and if he had any hair it would have been hard to tell due to that portion of his skull missing...What appeared to be black butterflies surrounded his body, taking away from the gruesome factor of the scene if only for a few minutes, maybe seconds. Butterflies mind you, not a Beautifly or a Butterfree, but butterflies, small creatures from another world maybe. The black butterflies where in all softs of sizes, covering the ground beside the man, making it look as if he was laying in a black pit...One of these butterflies, better known as a Tease, rested upon Ryuuka's shoulder, fluttering its wings quickly against the side of her face, leaving just a small smear of blood on her face, a twisted grin on her lips. " Maybe...this is how I'll get rid of them all, maybe just maybe this is -"

Her eyes opened, beads of sweat running down her face, though due to the rain drops that had rested on her skin it was hard to tell. Ryuuka lay on the shore, the waves just barely reaching her body. It had been storming for the past few hours, so it was no surprise to see her uniform soaked through. Black strands of hair stuck to her glasses, her beret beside her on the sand. Tears could be seen on the girls cheek because instead of being clear like human tears they were red, almost like blood..

Ever since she opened up the school her dreams have been plagued with nightmares about ending the human race as Darkrai wanted. Even though she didn't show it she was terrified of the thought. She loved her creations, no matter how they acted or what they did, in a sense they were her babies and she honestly didn't want to destroy them. As a student and headmaster though she was suppose to give no real thought to the decision, remain neutral and yet she couldn't..

Letting out a small sigh Ryuuka stood up, brushing the wet sand off her the best she could, looking up as rain continued to pour for the heavens. It was weird to be down here like this, as a student that is. Normally when she made appearances around the school it was as the headmaster, not in her student form. But it felt nice to get some use out of this body being a teenager instead of an adult, it felt really nice..

...and I can destroy you.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-17-2007, 12:22 AM

Sora walks silently trough the rain,he moved around in the rain slightly like he was skating and spinning in the rain. he looked over at where he butterfly's where,he moved over to where the butterfly's were quietly and smiled.he was quite ways away from the spot where the butterfly's were,he then stopped for a moment,he was holding an umbrella as it rained,he didn't want to get wet.

Sora then quietly turned around the corner to where the butterfly's were coming from.One of the butterfly's landed in his own palm,he smiled as he held the butterfly and then looked over and noticed Ryuuka then smiled,he wondered who she was then he walked over to her,the butterfly still in his hands.

He smiled and then got ready to speek but strangely couldnt speek to her that well,he then smiled and got calm and smiled"Hey."he said with a smile across his face

((If its too short then im sorry...))

Ryuuku Yoru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2007, 01:32 AM

(( It's just fine n.n ))

The girl jumped a little hearing a voice behind her, turning around quickly to see the boy behind her. She studied him for a minute, no aura surrounded him, no strange power emitting from him which meant he was human..But she knew that already, even if the legendaries here didn't know what she looked like as a human she certainly knew what they looked like no doubt about it. Because they were her creations when ever they changed form she knew immediately, like when a mother knew her child was changing or going though puberty, what ever you want to call it...What ever it was called though she knew, she knew when they did it and how their new appearance would be but sometimes she wouldn't know why. For any and everyone on this island the reason was obvious; to blend in with the humans and save or destroy them, or do nothing which in her opinion was a good option.

" Hello there, you startled me..." she stood up , a small grains of stand falling off her her skirt and sleeves, a good amount still attached though. Normally she would have brushed it off by now or used the wind to remove it but it was raining so trying to brush it off would have been stupid and because she had company she couldn't use her powers, or at least she wouldn't. Last thing she wanted to do was to give the boy some kind of a heart attack because she had strange abilities...It would be somethign to do though..Hmm.No, she wouldn't that it would be mean besides it was her job to protect humans not send them to the infirmary or an asylum. Really what person in their right mind would believe some one could contain odd powers?

" What are you doing out here? The weathers a bit rough you might just catch a cold if your out here to long." She said this hoping she could get him inside, not because she was concerned really but because she wanted to be by herself and simply walking away after a person said hi would be rude. " I'm pretty sure the nurse would appreciate having one less person to look after." Thats how she would feel anyway...She turned her attention away from the boy and out to the see, in the distance the outline of Sunnyshore city was barely visible. Hm...maybe the school wasn't out far enough if she could still see the city, but it could have been a trick of the rain she wasn't really sure.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-18-2007, 12:11 AM

Sora smiled and nodded "Dont worry, I dont think im going to be sick at any time. I haven't got sick in the rain before and I don't think I am going to get sick now, I was just walking around.i am going to go now though..." He said and began to walk off,he held his umbrella over his head and the butterfly that was once in his hand had flew off, he smiled then walked off to his house or at least a place to sleep.he was unsure where to go.he shrugged and then walked around in the rain quietly.

Sora then looked up at the sky and smiled, he spinned around playfully in the rain,he laughed slightly,he was having some fun at the moment,he wasnt feeling too cold at the moment.he actually felt like what he was doing was quite fun.he laughed as he spinned around in curcles abot thirty times or more.he loved playing in the rain.he slightly did a dance in the rain then fell on his face and blinked"ow..."He said quietly, it didnt hurt too much but it still hurt.