Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 07-24-2010, 06:04 PM

Bye, nice talking with you. 8D

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-24-2010, 08:32 PM

@ zea; never had RAMEN? omggaiii. :gonk: jkjk xP

I've never had egg drop soup or the oriental version of ramen noodles and soup. o.o;

@ Goblin; Life list? Is that like a BIG diary thing but for online journaing? xD

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-24-2010, 08:48 PM

Oh my goooossshh, egg drop soup is the BEST. So yummy! * 3*

Check out the link I posted, it explains it there I think. 8D What's up, Miro?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-24-2010, 08:58 PM

It looks scary to me. ~

I went into it! I just didn't wait for the life link to load when I clicked on it. lmao ;> . >
Just more interested in talking and texting on my cellphone right now. xP

Nuttin' much.
Matt moved out, its definite that he's gone. So now my moms getting rid of all her cookbooks, all the tupper ware she collected over the years and the baby stuff we're giving to my friend Erika since she's pregnant. Plus, she's in need for it. c8

We found out that my moms ex bf has no intention of giving the house to us but he said that we can live here as long as we want until we finally do move. But my moms not having anymore of his tit for tat games and she's contacting her lawyer to get everything ready to sue him since he owes her 50k for the house.--For short clips note version: My mom didn't like credit cards, so therefore she didn't have any good credit to get a loan. My moms ex bf did, so, it went into his name but all the money in decorating/fixing/updating the house was all from my mom. :/ We can't move for 2yrs anyway, because I won't be graduating until 2012 with my associates. If we do move, it'll be closer to higher paying jobs or something. I don't know what else is going to happen yet...

That's about it for me. :rofl: How about chu~?

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-24-2010, 09:46 PM

Okay, well it's basically making a list of what you want to do during your lifetime. Whatever you want, screw what other people think or what is "realistic" and "reasonable." It's your list of what you want and only what you want, no matter what. I have... fifty six items on my list so far. It's pretty fun. 8D

Whoah, that's a lot that happened since last we spoke. O___O;;; All I've done today is play my violin. XD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-24-2010, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
@ Mina; :rofl: Orly? Yeah. I think I like DVDs more than VHS but I can't really get too picky if I already have them on VHS, though.
I'm glad that DVDs were invented. But I hate that they're trying to downsize on VCRs. -=-

@ Suona; But pills are so nasty.. Are they at least small to take?

The ibuprofen? No, not at all. lol
They're rather large pills, because they're 800 mg. But I dont really mind. I take a handful of 5 pills each morning, and most of them big. It doesn't bug me at all. No problemo.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-24-2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Maiden View Post
Okay, well it's basically making a list of what you want to do during your lifetime. Whatever you want, screw what other people think or what is "realistic" and "reasonable." It's your list of what you want and only what you want, no matter what. I have... fifty six items on my list so far. It's pretty fun. 8D

Whoah, that's a lot that happened since last we spoke. O___O;;; All I've done today is play my violin. XD
... I've got nothing I want to do during my lifetime. ;> . > I have no one to spend it with, no real friends that live around me. The only people I sociate with is my mom, brother and the people in my classes I take at College. lol

But that is pretty nifty to have that if you did have things to do.
I'd rather keep scrapbooks, though. Those are more interesting and artistic. :3

Yes it 'tis. xDD
We're getting rid of a lot of my stuffed animals, movies we don't watch anymore, books that my mom collected uselessly, objects that my mom collected that doesn't go in the house and basically anything that is excess baggage if we do have to move. We live in a 2-story house... so there's lots of things to giveaway to Goodwill. :gonk:

My moms trying to make me get rid of my two cats. They don't do anything. I mean, Gabbys a bit crazy and co-co. But Vincents a sweetheart and he just wants to love on everyone. (Not hump, just cuddly 24/7) They're the only individuals that hang out with me when nobodies home or when I want company. It's just the cost of the cat liter, the cat food, the cat shampoo, the cat flea spray and all that is whats bugging my mom. The thing is, they don't eat that much. And I don't give them baths everyday, just when they really need it because the shampoo is expensive. . - .

They're indoor cats, though. And Vincents about 2yrs? Gabbys pushing it to 2ish? They're both fixed, they have their vaccines. I don't think anyone would really take care of them or if the good pound place will keep them alive enough to get adopted. I don't really want to throw them away. /=

You play Violin!? D: Are you really good at it? What songs can you play?
I always wanted to learn how to do that w/o paying for lessons. roflz

@ Suona; Holy... that is overkill. xD;;
Your body must be very tolerant to that. Very tolerant. @ _ @

Last edited by M i r o; 07-24-2010 at 11:36 PM..

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-24-2010, 11:45 PM

Aww, I hope you can keep your cats. I know I wouldn't want to give up any of my animals to the pound. D8

Yeah, I play. 8D I'm not exceptionally great at it or anything, but I sound decent enough, I think. O__O;;; Umm... I can play Danny Boy, learning The Irish Washerwoman... Most of the songs I know, like Suteki da Ne and Country Roads, I learned by ear, but I want to get better at sight-reading.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-24-2010, 11:56 PM

I didn't mean that I take 5 ibuprofen. O_O;;
I mean I have 5 meds that I take each morning, not ibuprofen.

I only ever take them when I have cramps, and they're really bad

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-25-2010, 12:00 AM

@ Goblin; I'm going to have to talk to my mom when she gets home. ; a ;

That's good though! Doesn't it take a while to get good at doing any instrument? I know the only thing I could really play was the flute but now I've forgotten how to do it. And I stopped playing guitar, so thats all history. xD

Danny Boy!? X3 That's sweetness.
Irish Washerwoman? Is it just about washing...? o . o;

@ Suona; Oh! Okay, I thought that was a bit extreme. xD;;
But then I remembered your iron deficiency and the health problems you talked about before.

Well, that's good. Not the cramps--when you need them for pain. ~
I can't stand taking pills... you're a real trooper!

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-25-2010, 12:02 AM

Good luck. O__O;;

Umm... I don't really know. I'm more of an on-again-off-again kinda gal when it comes to playing instruments, so I've only ever been mediocre. XD That's just me though. And I don't know the lyrics for Irish Washerwoman, but I do like the music. You can find it on YouTube if you want. = 3=

avi
a ladee

Old 07-25-2010, 12:31 AM

can i get pixel~? ^^ *smile*

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-25-2010, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
@ Kent; Alrighty ~

Well... as long as its one of their adventures that they did, you don't.
And as long as there's other characters that were involved in the scene or whatnots. xD
Is it okay if it's just a background? o 3o
Oh, well. XD Uh, I think I'm interested in either 4:28 (where Ariel is laying against the statue of Prince Eric) or 9:43 (a view of the castle/palace thingie by the shore) in part 4~ You can choose. :3 As for the avatar, I guess my current is fine~ <3

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-25-2010, 01:44 AM

*scuffles in*

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-25-2010, 01:55 AM

Hallo there, rose. How goes it? 8D

*Mai offers rose some newly procured wine*

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-25-2010, 02:17 AM

It's going ok. My headache came back though. Darn sinuses...it's got to be because some new flowers have bloomed around our house. Pollen just doesn't like me too much.

Thank you for the wine.

MinaBaby
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to MinaBaby

Old 07-25-2010, 04:30 AM

Miro.... can I have your Mom's cookbooks? o.O

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-25-2010, 02:26 PM

*Mai stomps around happily with her jugs*

Of wine. 8P

Kent