xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:17 PM

hullo guiz o 3 o
i'm bored right now, soooo let's party? idk. lol how is everyone?

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2010, 10:18 PM

Hey thar! 8D

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:19 PM

Hey, how are you? 8D lol

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2010, 10:20 PM

I'm perfectly dandy over here! 8'D

Isn't this a lovely shipwreck?

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:23 PM

That's great! lol.
I'm hatching pokemon eggs 8D LOL. of all the other things I could be doing.
oh who am I kidding. there's nothing to do here. -w-

and yes it is. maybe us butt pirates can find stuff around here..?

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2010, 10:25 PM

What Pokemans are you hatching? Or like, what, uh... personality[?] are you trying to get for it?
You could be reading a book!

Maybe we can! O:
I wonder if there's shiny stuff =w=

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 10:27 PM

*pops in* HI!

Pokemon? I want to play my game now! I don't even remember which one it is. It's just weird because all the other Pokemon games I've ever had, were for the regular gameboy color. XD So, that includes: Blue, Red, and Yellow.

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:29 PM

I'm hatching adamant sneasels with decent to super-high individual values.
= 3 = I've reached my goal like 3 times, except they were of the wrong nature. damnit.

and maybe there are! I found a nickel just right now.

Hello Terrena, long time no see. :U

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2010, 10:30 PM

TERRENA! <3
It's been forever since we've talked to you D:
Shame on me for disappearing off Mene >:

I've only ever played Pokemon Red and Gold, recently! 8D
I can't catch a motherflipping son of a papershreddering ditto >A>

What nature are you trying to get? o3o

O.M.G. A NICKEL, WE HAVE TO NAME IT PHILLIP. UNLESS IT'S A GIRL NICKEL...

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 10:30 PM

:D

I know! XD I'm currently multitasking. Hurrah for Restaurant City on Facebook!

Leerah: Sorry? I'm back now...and I have a quest to get my dream avatar! &evil laughter*

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:32 PM

Terrena - I hate restaurant City because when I played, I add-whored a bunch of random people for free ingredients. but some of those people logged off, and then I had to wait for them to delete me. but some of them didn't. So now they're on my friends list and I'm too lazy to remove them. -gasps for air-

Lyra - Adamant. xD Raises attack, lowers special attack. I got a good IV'd one, and it was freaking modest, which was the opposite. I need to raise attack, damnit

AND ITS FINE. COSMO HAD A GIRL NICKEL NAMED PHILLIP

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2010, 10:33 PM

@Terrena
No, its not your fault! xD Mine for like dying off here </3

I like restaurant city =w=
And cafe world~ xD

@Xelao
Ah O:
Good luck o3o

OH RIGHT, OKAY THEN IT WILL BE PHILLIP WHETHER ITS A GIRL OR BOY -SRSFACE-

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 10:34 PM

I NEED free gifts. XD I didn't play for two days, now one of my friends is ahead of me again...need to get ahead of her! Need items to level up my dishes! AHH!!!

Hence the reason I have a second account on facebook of which I use. Then one of my friends gave me permission to play it on her second so I could send me stuff. ^^

I don't like cafe world. It annoys me and is slow.

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2010, 10:36 PM

I have a second account where I spazz added so many people now I can only add like 3 friends a day or I get temp banned from adding too many =w=

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 10:38 PM

lol. That's what happened to my mom! She's on alert for adding so many people at a time. She can't even go down her list to accept people either! She's has more friends than I.

I need to go back onto the RC page and go "Add me." XD

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:39 PM

Terrena - I like cafe world more because I only have to worry about my food spoiling, and if anything is on the counters. not that I check that often anyways. :I I always forget my food /anyways/ lol. I get too lazy to play it.

I like it more than restaurant city though because i don't have to constantly go on to check my characters. Although their graphics are nicer.

Lyra - I GOT IT Asdfsdf but I want another one now. :< -keeps breeding- lol. I think I'm gonna take a break. I've been playing since like 10 AM.
OKAY IT WILL BE A JEFFREE STAR PENNY. we won't have to know it's gender. we will still love it and listen to it's music... what.

lol, I stopped friend whoring cause I was too lazy to do it

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 10:42 PM

Xelao: So I take it you haven't been on RC in a long time then? Because they've changed it. You can open it up for different increments of time or not open it up. Then you get a while after your time is up to collect a bonus. I like it so much better now than what it used to be. ^^

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:44 PM

Agh, I remember when you had to leave your window open in order to get gourmet points. That pissed me off. = w =
My computer couldn't even handle it but I left it open while I did stuff so I could level up. Then I just stopped caring.

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2010, 10:44 PM

@Xelao
Awesome! : D
Lol why do you want another one? =w=
Since 10AM, hmmm obsessed much~?

YES. IT WILL BE THE-- WAIT, I THOUGHT IT WAS A NICKEL! D8
OH GREAT NOW WE HAVE A GENDER AAND IDENTITY CRISIS FOR THIS COIN.

@Terrena
Aww, that sucks for your mom! D:
My mom doesn't have a facebook =w=
Which I'm pretty glad of, cause if she did, and could understand most of the stuff I put on my wall, and see whom I was married to...Ah, that'd probably be trouble =w=;

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 10:46 PM

Xelao: Nope, you don't even have to leave the game up at all. You can just exit it and leave if you so desire. I normally do it by half hour increments. All the other ones you have to pay for...but you do make your money back when doing it.

Leerah: Yea. My mom posts more stuff than I do. XD

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:47 PM

LOL There is literally nothing to do at my house. I have a wii (lol!) but I don't have many games on it. I bought copied discs, but I haven't activated the thingy that lets you play said discs.
and my ipod touch was being a bitch so I couldn't use the internet on it.

What i've been doing all week was waking up, attempt to eat breakfast/lunch, then lie in bed and play games. -_________-;;
AND IT'S A (WO)MAN TRAPPED IN A PENNY'S BODY.

----------

Terrena - The thing is, though, with me, I'll probably forget unless I put on a timer. and I'm too lazy for that so I set a mental timer, which is always about an hour late. I'll cook my food for 4 hours on cafeworld. and after that 4 hours is up, I'll go "meh I have time until I can go check it.
Then I forget about it again and remember when an hour has passed the spoiled-food-time

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2010, 10:49 PM

@Terrena
Yeah, I like the new way they have RC now. :3
It's much more convenient.

@Xelao
Yeah, I remember I would leave the window open =w=
It'd piss me off soooo bad. DX

I've been like sleeping all day D;
Napping and everything, and frankly, I'm tired of sleeping and tired of being tired. >A>

O.M.G. BUT IT WAS A NICKEL BEFORE!! HOW IS IT A PENNY NOW DX

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:52 PM

Leerah - lmfao but your computer is waaaaaaay faster compared to mine. WAY. FASTER.
I can't even watch youtube and play a flash game at the same time due to the lag, while yours probably could. Hell, you had 30 freaking youtube tabs open.

D: I wanna sleep all day though. my uncle was awesome at it. Trust me, he's mastered sleep. Got his 10,000 hours and everything. He can sleep through the whole day and not feel a headache or anything.

UHH UHH
IT'S A BOYGIRL NAMED PENNY TRAPPED IN A PENNY'S BODY TRAPPED IN A NICKEL'S BODY NAMED PHILLIP

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 10:53 PM

Xelao: For me for Cafe World...I'd either forget or am gone when the dish is done. Or, I actually think things through and figure it out. I was playing it for a few days the other week, but only to gain two levels so I could get a weapon for mafia wars. XD

Leerah: Yea! It is totally way more convenient now! I just wished I have ACTIVE people who play it so they would send me stuff. :/

xelao
derp.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:55 PM

I think all my friends moved over to cafe world or something. I was bombarded with gifts from cafe world instead of retaurant city.
I calculate the times too, I just get too lazy to get to my food when they're done in time. I always wanna take the risk of "doing it later" but I end up waiting too long.