Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-04-2010, 04:58 AM

Isaac heard the sadness in her voice right away and it tugged at his heart. He bit his lip right away to make himself not blurt out hose words that he wanted to tell her. Those words that he had told her so many times so long ago. But as he stood next to her and helped her bake he found himself mumbling the words to the song. "there is only one thing, to do, Three words, for you. I love you." he started to sing but when he heard those last few words it hit him. It hit him so hard that he felt as if he couldn't breath. He slowly looked up at cammi and said so softly you could of said he didn't say them but there was so much feeling in those words that almost anyone could of heard it, "I love you, cammi." You could heard the bent up love that had been there for the past seven years and you could tell it wasnt going away.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-04-2010, 05:06 AM

Cammi too had been singing the song and dancing a bit with her hips. She heard him singing and smiled at him, imagining they were saying the words to eachother rather then singing along to a song. Innerly she sighed and continued baking. She was mixing the dough when she heard what he had said, it was quiet...yet there was no way she could have mistaken those words. Frozen in the position her head turned slowly to him, her amethyst eyes smoldering with feeling. Cammille let go of the wooden spoon and placed her hand on Isaac's cheek and got on her tippy toes. Her eyes closed as she pressed her lips to his, holding them there as she felt her heart nearly beat out of her chest.

Palmoun

Old 09-04-2010, 05:22 AM

Isaac had feared that she would push him away when she heard him say those words but then he felt her hand on his cheek and her lips on his. He kisses her back right away and wrapped one arm around her waist and the other cupped the back of her head. Her lips still tasted like the best thing ever and her body still fit next to his perfectly.he had no idea why he had ever given her up, he still loved her more then anythig else. She wasnone of he reasons why he had never gotten another girlfriend. They could never replace cammi in his heart. He then pulled away and layer his forehead on hers, "god, I love you." he said softly to her again.

JessehBoo

Old 09-04-2010, 05:34 AM

Cammille's heart kept beating loud and fast. She could feel how smooth and soft his lips felt, how her body molded to his just as it used to. Never had she truely loved after Isaac...he was still always in her heart, preventing her from ever going to far with someone. Why she had ever stayed with Trent as long as she did she never knew. Trent...Trent was now out of her life. He had hurt her too much and she wouldnt stand for it anymore. She never loved him..she thought she did. Isaac has always held her heart, ever since he first told her he loved her. "I love you too.." she breathed as he pulled away from her. "I always have..." Cammi's eyes, still smoldering, stared into Issac's

Palmoun

Old 09-04-2010, 05:39 AM

Isaac smiled when he heard her and gently stroked her cheek, "just as I have always loved you." he said softly and he pulled her closer to him. "do you want to know what the biggest mistake I ever made was?" he asked her softly as he looked at her and kelt her close. "it was breaking up with you. I have always regreated it and I am sorry for leaving you." he said to her softly and you could tell he really did mean it. He never wanted to leave her now that he got her back in his life and he would do anything to keep her in his life again. He would even move to Paris of he had to.

JessehBoo

Old 09-04-2010, 05:56 AM

Cammille was silent as he spoke, slowly tears weld up in her eyes and slowly slid down her cheeks. She wanted to stay here, with him and only him until her heart stopped beating. He was her world and he always would be, there was no way she was going to let him go again. She let him walk out of her life once before, but now she would fight to keep him, do anything she had to. She'd follow him anywhere, there was no way she could be without him. She knew this now. There was always a feeling she wasnt where she was suppoused to be when she was in Paris. Now it was clear, this is where she belonged...in his arms...

Palmoun

Old 09-04-2010, 06:10 AM

Isaac gently whipped her tears away, "Those tears are t needed." he said to her softly and then kissed her again. He couldn't help it, she was just to erisisable and he craved her lips. He then pulled away and loomed into her eyes with all the love he had for her. "I was afraid to tell you since I heard you had a boyfriend. But I couldn't stop myself from telling you." he said and then smirked. He was Now glad he had said those word for now he had her back and he would never let go of her.

JessehBoo

Old 09-04-2010, 06:16 AM

As he wiped her tears Cammille's eyes closed, enjoying his touch. When his lips collided with hers she leaned into the kiss, enjoying the feeling, the feeling that this was how it was suppoused to be. When he pulled away she opened her eyes slowly and looked back into his. Feeling the love in his eyes she smiled and placed her hand on his cheek. "What boyfriend?" She said with a laugh. "You mean the one that is with his other girlfriend right now and keeps calling me trying to give me another excuse?" Cammille pulled herself closer to Isaac and kissed him softly. "Consider him out of the picture...for good."

Palmoun

Old 09-04-2010, 06:38 AM

Isaac smile and loved it when she kissed him. He leaned Dow. So it was easier for her and then looked into her eyes, "good, that guy was a jerk for doing that to you.". He said and then kisses her again. He the pulled away and smiled at her. "the next time he calls let me talk to him. I will tell him how stupid he was for doing that to a perfect girl like you." he said as he smiled at her. He would never cheat on her, never. And that guy had no right to do that to her. She was perfect in everyway and any guy would be lucky to have her and he was that guy so he was very lucky.

JessehBoo

Old 09-04-2010, 06:52 AM

"You always say im perfect, but i dont think im even close" Cammille said with a smile and wraps her arms around him, pulling him closer. It was then that she heard her phone ring and sighed. Reaching in her pocket she smiled seeing "Daddy" on the screen. Slipping it open she looked at Isaac. "Hey Daddy." "Sweetheart! Where are you?" "At Isaac's" There was a silence on the end which she knew was her father smiling. Her father had always loved Isaac, since he made Cammi happy. "So you finally got back together?" Cammille blushed, her father knew her too well. "Yes Daddy." "Good Trent was an asshole." The woman let out a laugh and nuzzled Isaac's chest lightly. "I know, it just took me a bit to realize. I'll call you later okay?" "Alright, I wont wait up for you. Have a good time sweetheart." "Thanks Dad. Love you." "Love you too." Flipping the phone shut she slid it in her pocket. "Well my Dad's happy now." Cammille said with a chuckle.

Palmoun

Old 09-04-2010, 02:26 PM

Isaac smiled as he listens to her conversation with her dad. He was glad he wasn't the only one who thought Trent was a asshole. He then kissed cammi's head and held her close to him. "I can tell he is happy." he said and kissed her cheek gently. He then looked into her eyes and stroked her cheek gently. "and you are perfect, you always have been even if you don't think so." he said to her softly and meant it. She was the only person for him and that made her the perfect girl in the world. He had no idea how he had been able to survive without her for seven years.

JessehBoo

Old 09-04-2010, 07:14 PM

"Im not perfect..." She said softly as he stroked her cheek, her eyes closed and she sighed. How had she gone on withouthim for this long. "Hey guys!" Cammille jumped as she heard Mrs. Vental's voice and turned quickly knocking over the carton of eggs. The was a crunch as the remaining eggs met their messydoom on the floor. Cammille sighed and mumbled a curseword to herself as she knelt down to clean it up. "Sorry Mrs. Vental.." She said quietly.

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2010, 12:43 AM

Isaac smiled when he saw his mother come In, "hey mom." he said and then chuckled when he saw cammi knock over the carton. He the knelt down next to her and helped her. His mother came in and looked at them, "oh it is okay, it was only a accident." she said as she set down the bag from the grocery store. Isaac then looked at cammi and kissed her head, "see nothing to worry about." he said to her softly and wanted to pull her close and kiss her deeply.

JessehBoo

Old 09-05-2010, 01:20 AM

Cammille blushed and threw away the carton and the broken eggs, wiping up the mess with a paper towel. "Well you know me...klutz." she said with embarassment in her voice. She was always messing up something. Looking at the grocery bag her lips opened to a smile. Boy did she just want to grab the bagof chocolate chips and just eat them! When Isaac kissed her forhead she made a small "meep" noise, not expecting it and giggled. softly she kissed his cheek and walked over to his mother and helped her unpac the groceries. "We made the dough and everything, we just need to add the chocolate chips." Opening the bag of chocolate Cammi grabbed one and popped in in her mouth, smiling. "Think fast" She said as she grabbed one and aimed for Isaac's mouth and tossed it.

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2010, 01:32 AM

Isaac smiled when he heard her and quickly opened his mouth and caught the chip. He then smiled at her and wrapped warm around her, "and I love you and your klutzyness." he said to her softly and kissed her lips gently. His mother only watched and a smile spread across her lips. "so back together already?" she asked as she looked at them and smiled. Isaac smiled at his mother and nodded, "yeah, it didn't take long at all." he said and kept her close to him. He then grabbed a chocolate chip out of the bag and held it out to cammi, "open." he said to her softly and smiled. He remembered feeding her cookies and other things like this and loved being able to do it again. Doing anything with her made him happy and he loved her more then anything else.

JessehBoo

Old 09-05-2010, 02:32 AM

Cammille smiled and innerly purred at the kiss. She loved how he loved her, flaws and all, he was absolutely perfect. When his mother commented on them she blushed a nodded. She rested her head against his chest and opened he mouth when he offered her the chip. Moving her mouth foward she closed her mouth around his fingers, her teeth on the chip and pulled back. Eating it slowly she smiled. "Mm-mmm." she got on her tippy toes and kissed him softly. "Thanks Izzy." It had been forever since he'd called him that. Pouring the rest of the chips in the batter she mixed them in and stole bites of the dough, giggling. "Now i remember why i was so chubby." Looking down she poked her stomach already picturing herself getting bigger and pouted.

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2010, 03:43 AM

Isaac smiled when he heard her call him izzy. She was the only one who ever called him that and she would always be the only one. He the chuckled and kept her close to him, "you where chuby but i didn't care, you looked breautiful to me." he said to her softly and kissed her head gently. His mother shook her head as she started to put the cookie dough on the trays. She knew those two where perfect for each other and was glad they where back together. Isaac smiled as he looked at cammi and knew that once he hit Paris he wasn't going to be going anywhere.

JessehBoo

Old 09-05-2010, 05:08 AM

Cammille smiled and then a vibration could be felt in her pocket. She frowned as she pulled it out and saw the name "Trent". Handing the phone to Isaac she headed to the bathroom. "..i'll be right back.." the door closed with a soft thud and running water could be heard. Cammille washed her face and looked at herface in the mirror. She forgot she had been wearing makeup and now her mascara was smudged all over her face. "Crap..." she mumbled and removed the make-up with tissue paper.

[[you can control the convo with Trent lol]]

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2010, 05:20 AM

((okay))

Isaac smirked when he got the phone and saw the nape he quickly picked up, "hello?" he said and then a male voice said, "who are you? Is cammi there?" he asked and Isaac growled, "don't you call her by her nickname, you don't deserve to and yes she is but she doesn't want to talk to you." "well to bad put her on, I need to ex-" "no you can't talk to her and if you didn't get it by me answering then your a idiot and don't you dare say you have to explain." he said and trent said, "and why might you be to be telling me this?" he asked and Isaac smirked, "I and her new boyfriend." he said simply and then hung up without another word.

JessehBoo

Old 09-05-2010, 05:31 AM

Cammille heard a murmer from he kitchen and knew Isaac was talking to Trent. Now without her makeup Cammille frowned slightly, yet smiled when she remembered Isaac loved her natural look. She didnt have to gussy up like she had to with Trent, no way would she miss that. Running her hand through her hair and fixing it a bit she opened thedoor and walked out, seeing Isaac with a smile on his face. "Did Izzy have fun?" She teased and kissed him lightly, pulling back only and inch to smile and rub the tip of her nose to his. Then she slowly kissed him again, longer this time and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up a bit.

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2010, 05:58 AM

Isaac smiled and kissed her back right away. He wrapped his arms around her and leaned down so that it was easier in her. He then pulled away and looked into her eyes lovingly, "You don't have to think about that guy any ore. Your all mine again." he said to her lovingly. She would always be his and he never wanted to let go of her. He the kissed her on the lips gently and stroked her cheek, "and yes I did have a lot of fun telling that guy off." he said to her softly and you could tell he did. That guy was a jerk and he was glad he had stolen her away from him.

JessehBoo

Old 09-05-2010, 06:19 AM

The phone again vibrated in Isaac's hand and she frowned a bit. "He doesnt give up does he.." She said sadly and walked to the fridge grabbing the apple juice and pouring herself a glass. Trent could call all he wanted, she wouldnt talk to him. Hopping up on the counter Cammille kicked her legs foward and back, she often sat like this in Isaac's kitchen. She remembered trapping him between her legs as he stood infront of her and kissing him for a long while. Smiling at the thought she tapped her glass with a mischevious look on her face, wondering if she could manage to do that again.

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2010, 03:49 PM

Isaac smirked, "yeah but he isn't going to get you." he said and then picked it up and said, "sorry she stil doesn't want to talk to you." and then hung up. He set the phone down and then smiled as he walked over to cammi. "you know just by you sitting there brings back memorys." he said and as standing infront of her and smiled. All those memorys he loved and would never forget till the day that he died. He heard her phone go off again but he did t bother to pick it up.

JessehBoo

Old 09-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Cammille smiled at him as he hung up and chuckled. "My knight in shining armor." She said and wrapped her legs around him as he stood infront of her. With her legs she pulled him closer and kissed him softly, wrapping her arms around his neck. "That it does." Out of the corner of her eye Cammi could see Isaac's mother sneak out of the kitchen and go upstairs. As soon as she left the woman smiled and brushed her lips along Isaac's jawline. "I've truely missed you Izzy..."

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2010, 07:32 PM

Isaac smiled and wrapped his arm around her and stayed close to her. "so have I, my princess." he said to her softly and kissed her ear gently. He had missed this more then anything else and he started to kiss down to her neck. He kissed and sucked there for a second. "I am never going to leave you again." he said to her softly and then pulled away to look into her eyes. He wasn't going to leave her again, he was going to do anything to be with her again.