I take pictures of cosplayers 11 21.57%
I don't like cosplayers 1 1.96%
I would like to start cosplaying 21 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

xhogyokux
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2012, 05:35 AM

Oh. : o So many fancy and fun cosplays! : D <3

-applauds- Oh, awards! I've never entered any of the cosplay contests. >.o; -too nervous about that-

Being pregnant offers so many other fun things to do. : D I've seen a lot of pregnant women cosplay Pokemon Ginjikis (or however that's spelled...) or mothers with kids. : > Like a Ninetails mom with a vulpix daughter. : D So cute! >w<

Do you have plans for your little one's first cosplay? : D

arcticfoxxy64
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2012, 06:44 AM

Ooh! I plan to cosplay! I am so excited to finish my first set of cosplays~ I am actually only 13, and I plan to get a job early (you can get a work permit when you are 13, but I'm getting one when I am 14, because I think someone would rather hire a 14 year old over a 13 year old) so I can buy my own contacts, materials, and wigs.

I plan to make most of my cosplays, and become a seamstress when I am older... *w*

My first "set," of cosplays, are Yuna Gunner from Final Fantasy X-2, Luka Megurine from VOCALoid, and Lithuania from Hetalia. The reason I have one from a game, one from an anime, and one misc. one is because I am new, and I'm enthusiastic and excited to start cosplaying, so I keep changing my mind on who I want to cosplay. I made a system of sorts, and then it worked out.

Anyway, does anyone have any tips for binding your breasts? I plan to cosplay a few guys, so I want to know... What is most comfortable? I find wearing a smaller sports bra and a bigger shirt helps them make a lot smaller, but not exactly flat enough for a guy. Thanks!♥

Rukia Kuchiki-
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rukia Kuchiki-

Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 PM

Just got my wig in for Stein ;D
His screw is almost done, making the stitches in his lab coat in the next couple days and last but not least I get to tear two turtle neck shirts to shreds to make his shirt =D

xhogyokux
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2012, 11:25 PM

arctic: Oh wow, 13! That's so early to get a job! : O I just saved up money and stuff from allowance but I guess not everyone gets that...

And all those cosplays sound amazing! I like doing different types of cosplays as well! : D And a seamstress would be such a cool future job. : >

I have some friends who bind and they use athletic wrapping and stuff. I could link you to some of their dAs if you're interested. : >

Rukia: Woot! Nice job on all your work. : D I'm going out shopping for some more pieces tomorrow. : >

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-15-2012, 09:43 PM

I cosplay. In fact I was Fem!Grell for Otakon last year. I am planning on going simple this year and going as Fem!Izaya.

I love cosplaying ^^

Rukia Kuchiki-
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2012, 08:56 AM

Hogyoku: Oh nice!

Got the lab coat finished, just got all the pieces of the screw ready to glue after I spray paint them and the shirt! I just got back from the Ba-con today, super fun and totally motivated me to finish this! Sakura-con just around the corner!!

xhogyokux
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2012, 09:28 PM

Daisy: Oh cool stuff!

Rukia: Oh man yes it is. x.x; I'm totally not ready with one of my cosplays. T_T

Awkwardsilence
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-26-2012, 01:34 PM

I cosplay, Not too often however. I'm only 14 so I don't really have the funds to do so. I usually sell my cosplay once i've out grown it but I've done Hunni From ouran (I kept my usa-chan however) and I;ve done Grell from Kuroshitsuji. Right now i'm working on a Zexion from kingdom hearts cosplay, I have the Wig and that's about it. I spent all the money from selling my Grell cosplay on Anime, Video games and manga so now I barely have any money to purchase the things I need ; 3 ; OH, and I plan on going to Sakura-Con this year with one of my mothers friends

Rukia Kuchiki-
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2012, 05:23 PM

Woot! Finished Stein's costume <3 I'll get a picture posted of it in a bit :-]

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 04-07-2012, 09:53 PM

wow you did a good job on the ones you did. :) I have yet to get to do one but I would love to cosplay several different characters. >.< I hope to be able to one day when I can afford to do so.

Dibba

Old 07-06-2012, 06:50 PM

Cosplay Thread! Yes!!

I've been cosplaying for just over 3 years. At the moment, I have about a month and a half to put together three cosplays. (Must order wigs within the next week, at least.)

I sew most of my costume pieces. I have one outfit I completely bought. All other cosplays I sewed on my own or with sewing savvy friends and/or mothers. I love wigs as much as I love music. Which means, A LOT.

Here are some of my favourite photos I have. (I really need to go out and get more!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_7575.jpg (90.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0329_3-2.jpg (58.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1783-2.jpg (92.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7791.jpg (100.0 KB, 3 views)

Fuzzyratt
Bubblegum
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyratt

Old 07-08-2012, 02:39 PM

I did my first Cosplay this year for A-Kon in Dallas. I was Syaoran from Tsubasa. I got my machine last year after A-Kon but, put off doing the work til the last minute this year. Ended up making the hooded cape and belt myself. The rest was easy to find at different stores.
I enjoyed it so much that this next A-Kon I will be in a fully made by my own hands costume. Still working out who it will be of. I got a wig for Kyu from Black Bird but, the wings would be crazy hard for me to make at this times. Researching ways to make wings still.

Dibba

Old 07-09-2012, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyratt View Post
Researching ways to make wings still.
Wire, metal mesh, and feathers. That pops into mind immediantly.
Here is a cosplay tutorial resource site.
Choose "Wings" from the list and it will give you some really good tutorials on how to go about making wings (large or small) and wing harnesses.

The site is a really good resource.

Fuzzyratt
Bubblegum
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyratt

Old 07-09-2012, 11:33 AM

Thanks Dibba, this looks very helpful. Going to take sometime to check it out all but, lots of info :)

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-10-2012, 02:19 AM

I would love to cosplay, but I don't know where to start! I have been following blogs of cosplayers to get a feel for it. Hopefully, my costume will be made by next year.

Paramedic_Dreamer
Doctor Bullets

Old 08-28-2012, 02:10 PM

I would love to cosplay as Greed/Ling from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and I'm a girl

Cure Black from Pretty Cure

Cure Egret from Pretty Cure Splash Star

Cure Dream from Yes Pretty Cure 5

Cure Passion from Fresh Pretty Cure

Cure Moonlight from Heartcatch Pretty Cure

Cure Beat from Suite Pretty Cure

Cure Sunny from Smile Pretty Cure

NiGhTCoRe

Old 05-29-2013, 10:39 AM

Planning to cosplay Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter^^

The reason I want to cosplay her is because I have EXACTLY the SAME character with Yomi (Yeah, I'm talking about Takanashi Yomi), also I have the same hair (but without a fringe >_<) So, I have no idea how I'm gonna make the costume, but I have some ideas how to make the horns, the gloves and the Dead Scythe though^^

Good luck to every cosplayer!! (>w<)b

Mogwai
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2013, 05:09 PM

I would really love to cosplay as Saber from Fate stay Night. Because I have the exact same hair as hers, and..well, I love her (:

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-30-2013, 10:01 PM

Oooooh, nice, another cosplay thread.
/settles down

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 05-31-2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
Oooooh, nice, another cosplay thread.
/settles down
I swear, I need to add a link to my cosplay hangout thread to my .sig, lol.

Ryuushin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-06-2013, 07:27 AM

Pinkie Pool, Finn the deadpool, Kamina, Franky Gambit

Ryuushin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-06-2013, 07:31 AM

Deadpool From marvel vs capcom 3 , I did have a snow villiers one but the picture is too big
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P5265175.jpg (68.4 KB, 3 views)

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-06-2013, 03:16 PM

These are all you, Ryuu?

Treehome

Old 06-10-2013, 01:46 PM

I used to love organizing costumes and throwing them together, being around cosplay elitists for so long has made me really insecure about going back into it.
I'd like to go back in with characters that have very vague features (stuff like personified consoles, masked characters, etc.) so I won't get trash talked everywhere.
Once I get a job I can actually plan stuff out, but I'd love to cosplay Jax from League of Legends. He's a bro. B)

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 07-09-2013, 05:34 PM

I'm pretty new to cosplay, but I love it. I'm going to Banzai-con this October, and Ichibancon in January. I cosplay England a and Prussia from Hetalia, Gamzee, Kankri, Dave, Dirk, and Trickster Gamzee from homestuck, Grell from black butler, and Gaara from Naruto.

I'm working on chi from chobits, and Legolas and frodo from lotr.