Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-01-2013, 11:00 PM

Aaaaah, I can't take it anymore

Does anyone else watch this/read this? I actually haven't read the manga...but I'm in love with the anime~

It's funny I actually started this series as a joke, my friend and I were using the first episode to just guess the rest of the first season, since we figured it was a typical shoujo anime (we got pretty much everything right, lolol) but i didn't plan on falling in love with this series and now I just can't?

And now that the second season is at its fifth episode...I can't handle it anymore. It's like cuteness overload and so silly at the same time

SoraKuchiki6

Old 05-04-2013, 06:47 AM

Hey i love Uta no Prince. The first time i watched the first episode i pissed myself laughing i kinda started it as a joke aswell. I love the music n the characters. The Second season is an overload of amazingness and cuteness. Whos ur fave character? and what singers/song is ur fave?

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-04-2013, 02:27 PM

the first episode of the second season killed me xD i really honestly couldn't stop laughing xD

In the first season I liked Syo at first but then i think my favorite switched to Ren <3

But my absolute favorite has to be either Reiji or Ai, I just love the sempais~

I really like all of Cecil's songs because he has such a nice voice~ But i also really like Ai's seiyuu's songs, Aoi Shouta's voice is really something. And then Tokiya's voice actor...you really can't hate him since he's done like everything :3 But really, i like all the utapri songs :D

what're your favorites?

Kisshu
Pretty in Pink

Old 05-29-2013, 02:37 AM

There is so much cuteness in this show, I agree.

I love watching the main female character get embarrassed around all the boys. She's a very determined character with a lot of skill. I admire her. She's very cute too. :3

I am still in the first season, but I am nearing the end of it.

I am super excited to watch the next season. I've heard it's really good! It's exciting when awesome shows get their sequels. :D

xscenodollx

Old 07-27-2013, 01:38 AM

I've seen both seasons. And I love it! I have a lot of crushes in it. But I have a really soft spot for Natsuki :3

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-07-2014, 02:28 AM

Egads am I late to this train, but I'm just starting season 2 now and I'm rather enjoying the series thus far. It's not exactly what I was expecting, which is refreshing, as I wasn't expecting all that much. Loving the songs.

Don't have an all out favorite yet, as I am reserving judgement until after I've seen all of S2.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-07-2014, 02:51 AM

Ooh, well I hope you enjoy it~ I love all the music from the series and this series has also helped me to make a great friend in college who loves the series. We share a mutual love for Reiji but she favors Natsuki while i favor Ren. It's really funny how we keep coming back to this series.

Season three comes out in 2015 xD I really have no clue what they're gonna make happen in that season, haha. They don't seem to be following the games at all, but I would love to see more on the sempais animated...as much as it will probably end up drowning me in feels.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-07-2014, 02:48 PM

Ahh, I love this anime! Started season two and so far I'm like... dying. It's too funny. It's just what I need whenever I'm feeling down. Not to mention, all dem sexy men. Swooning galore~!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-17-2014, 06:39 PM

Slowly working my way through S2...it's kinda making me wanna start an Utapri RP. ^.^;

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-17-2014, 06:48 PM

haha, that would be fun~ good luck with it if you do start one~

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-17-2014, 10:41 PM

Sadly, I don't really have the time and/or know anyone who'd be interested so...yeah...probably not going to happen.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-14-2014, 12:59 AM

So has anyone seen Kamigami No Asobi? It's a new anime this season and it just reminds me of UtaPri so much. It's like they took out the music element and added in mythological gods instead. They're all pretty with nice colorful hair and they are sort of paired together for the yaoi fangirls, but they'll all fall hard for the main female character, cause that's what happens in these reverse harems. If you're missing UtaPri, might be something to check out.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-14-2014, 04:38 AM

well, to be fair, both shows are based off of otome games. though they are also very different.

see with the utapri games it wasn't really about the "yaoi pairings", though the anime really changed that I suppose. The games and the anime are actually kind of really different from one another?

but the kamiaso games actually canonically have questionable "bromances". I don't want to spoil anything so i won't actually go into detail about kamiaso, but I believe one of the reasons why it was made into an anime was because the yaoi was basically canon that they were sure to get a large viewership, or at least be fairly popular during the season.

uhh not that i'm trying to be rude. sorry if it sounds that way >.> KamiAso really does seem like a fun anime, and I am watching it this season. And I totally recommend it for people to watch.

though I guess why they might have a similar feel to them could probably be because they're both coming from Broccoli?

((now that i reread this...I have no idea what I was trying to say in the first place. er...maybe something about not trying to get people to watch shows by mentioning yaoi pairings or something...sorry I just had a very intense discussion with a friend about yaoi and otome games and ...yea...))

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-15-2014, 05:55 AM

Even though the point of these things seems to be to let girls hook up with guys, they always seem to send the guys in in prepackaged pairs. In Utapri, the boys were roommates and had existing relationships. In Kamigami, they're fellow gods of similar mythological houses. I just think it's pretty hilarious that they're all "Here, some guys to fantasize about, but we're going to give them to you in this slightly suggestive set." Personally, I don't care, I'm down for whatever, but it seems rather counter-intuitive to me unless you're specifically looking to hook some rabid fujoshi.