ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-10-2013, 04:21 AM

Well it's been quite a while since I've posted on here, but let's stretch those arms out back to an old sight, ya?

So I just got back from a convention and throughout there were people talking about Attack on Titan and Fairy Tail, a couple of shows I really didn't have much of an interest in. I had then asked the group for couple cosplay ideas, to which I did get a suggestion about two people from Fairy Tail. I looked them up, watched a few scenes of them and fell in love with the duo.

After that I decided to give the show a shot and watch an episode. Bad idea. I haven't been able to stop. It's silly and makes me laugh, but also makes me cry at times.

So anyone else out there watching, or even reading Fairy Tail? I would love to have more people to talk about the show with!

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 11-11-2013, 08:23 PM

I'm watching a portion of the first season on Netflix with my sisters because of a deal I made with my younger sister. I'm not a big fan of super long animes or mangas unless it's Sailor Moon, but I think it's pretty good.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-11-2013, 08:48 PM

I think the fact that there are so many episodes out right now are causing me issues @.@ I get it in my head that I need to get caught up and burn myself out on them... At least work is kicking back in so I can't just watch them all day now XP

At some point I want to watch the English dub to see if there are any differences in what they say. There was one villain that was driving me crazy if only for the fact that what he was saying was incorrect about what the reptile he was with would hint at @.@

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2013, 05:10 AM

Started that anime/manga a few years ago and it's my #1. Love it! <3

you are here

Old 11-15-2013, 10:56 AM

I'm curious if the "duo" you speak of is Natsu and Lucy?
Absolutley LOVE THEM!
I wish the anime kept on going though
Also, I've heard alot that the english voice actors aren't as great compared to the original voice actors. I remember watching... maybe the first episode, i think... in English, and it just isn't the same!

Last edited by you are here; 11-15-2013 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: mistake :S

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-15-2013, 01:35 PM

I love that duo, but the ones I'll be cosplay are Juvia and Gray XP

Those two make me laugh pretty hard XD

I'm watching the subbed version right now and may ask for the English for Christmas

But yeah, I heard it was on hiatus which is sad...

you are here

Old 11-15-2013, 09:12 PM

Juvia and Gray are the best :D ~Gruvia~
What episode are you up to? I don't want to acidentally spoil anything for you :>

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-16-2013, 12:35 AM

I'm up to 70 something, I don't remember which for sure. I know I'm past their Unison Raid, only maybe an episode or two after that?

I've seen some clips on Youtube from later episodes (like with them and Lyon) or a couple OVA clips, but that's about it.

you are here

Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 AM

im up past the 150's - 60's
I kind of want to watch the last few episodes slowly Cx
only because i don't want it to end too quickly!
I've been watching the episodes for free... that's not illegal is it?
It can't be like watching pirated movies... or can it? o.o

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 11-18-2013, 07:35 PM

Gray <3

The fact you get to cosplay as them is awesome too!!

I love Fairy Tail! Yes, they are on hiatus, but I think they are returning in 2014. I am up-to-date on the manga too. I'm also the one who made a deal with SonicGamer to get her to watch it.

By the way, although I love Gray and Natsu, I like Jellal better. Oh, my, gosh, he is hot. I have a thing about guys from Fairy Tail being 200% better than normal guys.

I've only seen the episodes up to 48. Only cause that's all that's on youtube and netflix. But I think they are going to add more to Netflix soon (I hope, I really wanna watch more.)

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-19-2013, 01:11 AM

I don't know if it's illegal, but I do the same thing XD I've been watching the subbed episodes on animefreak.tv pretty well lately.

Jellal has always been AMAZING, when he's not being a butt of course... All of his episodes have made me cry thus far...

I'm excited about cosplaying them! On another note, the music in that show is just purely amazing. I don't think I've had a show or movie sway my emotions so much just through sound alone.

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2013, 04:57 PM

Yeaaah, it's on haitus probably because the recent anime arc is really close to colliding with the arc in the manga! So it probably won't be forever, but it'll be paused for a while T_T

And it's legal, otherwise all these sites would be forced to take them down. XP

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2013, 07:22 AM

I recently finished the episodes Netflix had and I can't wait for more episodes. Highlight for the serious for me might be a spoiler though so can't say,lol just saying Love Lowkey (or is it Loki?)

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 12-05-2013, 10:34 PM

I think it's Loki (if I remember correctly, or Loke like I used in another thread). I've gotten at least through episode 70 something, I don't remember as I've stopped watching the subbed version for now.

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-12-2013, 07:32 AM

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Fairy Tail. I finished the first season but haven't been able to find all of the second. I"m one to three episodes in on that, possibly. I'm drastically behind but I'm in love with it all the same. XD I'm a fan of both Gajeel and Natsu to be sure. They are so flipping funny! Yeah the series will make you laugh but it does jerk the heartstrings. Season One ending case and point, for me. Also any of the episodes about Elfman and Marajane's sister kicks me in the feelings. : ^ :

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-28-2014, 01:16 PM

Gotta bring this one back with it starting to air in the US again. That and I went to the Midwest Media Expo this weekend and snagged myself a Juvia and Gray wall scroll <3

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-04-2014, 10:11 PM

Omg, has anyone been watching the new season? I was lucky enough to start watching it and just as I finished all the old episodes the new season for this year had just started!

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-05-2014, 04:44 PM

I haven't yet... My boyfriend's sister is starting to watch the new stuff though! I was flying through the old stuff until I wanted to cosplay Gray and Juvia with my boyfriend. After I showed him a few clips, he wanted to watch it. Now we're only on... Episode 8 or something? I know we're way in the beginning of the show though.