Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-28-2015, 11:49 PM

Sakura smiled warmly as she heard him and continued to enjoy her own food. She looked up as some of the elders that called the place home along with her stopped by to make sure she was alright. " It's ok this is my teacher he was kind enough to walk me home from school. If it's alright he might be around here for a little while. "She said as the elders arched their brows but finally nodded looking Ikuto over before bowing and exiting. " They are really sweet men. They just want to keep me safe is all. "She said smiling as she finally reached her fill of her meal. " So yummy. I love getting meals from there. You know they always make each meal different so you'll never get the same thing twice well at least for the shapes and images they make the food look like." She said and smiled.

Rhyu finished his classed and couldn't get Yukina out of his mind. He packed his things in his bag and headed out of the school. He had wrote down the information that he had read on her file and headed looking for the place she was suppose to work. He wasn't trying to stalk her but he did want to see where she worked and to see where studying would be easiest for her. He wasn't married and really didn't have anything besides his job so it was kind of nice getting out and looking for the place. Rhyu finally found the dinner as he walked in seeing some of the kids from his classes. " So do you come here often." He said in a loud voice behind the kids making each and everyone of them jump. " Come why don't we get something to eat together. I'd love to hear about your days. 'He said making sure that none of them could escape as he hurried them into one of the larger booths.

He looked at the children who looked nervous and scared he could tell from their looks they had not intended to really be here. He sighed as he sat there with them thinking it better not to really say anything else on the matter. The children all kept quiet and looked at the menus.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 12:50 AM

Ikito smiled at teh elder."yes i wanted to make sure she got home safetly",he smield and bowed back at the elder and smiled to Sakura."thats good that you have people to look out for you",he said and blinked looking at his box."really?",he said shocked."Hmm,maybe I should go there more often then"

Yukina sighed as she headed for the table but stopped blinked seeing Rhyu there,with the other students.Shrugging it off she went to teh table and smiled a little."hello everyone,what drinks can i get you to start you off?",she asked kindly smiling to them

Lady Chello

Old 01-01-2016, 08:33 AM

Sakura laughed as she looked up and nodded at him. " You really should and they don't charge a lot. It's a cheap delicious meal. And I am blessed to have them." She said as she looked to Ikito. " You know I didn't know teachers could be so open and pleasant company. Most teachers are so guarded it's hard to get to know them. You really are a nice person. " She said softly and smiled warmly.

Rhyu waited for the other students to order then gave his order of hot tea and whatever she recommended for his meal. He looked at the other students as they looked very uncomfortable sitting there with him. He smiled happily as some of the student's tried to make excuses for leaving. He told them that it would be rude and wouldn't' allow them to leave. The students all hung their heads as they accepted their fate. They finally broke out some of their work from class and started to work on it as Rhyu helped them as needed.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-01-2016, 05:30 PM

Ikito gave a soft smiled."thank you Sakura",he said softly."I like being open,well, to a point...it makes it easier to connect with students
and to get through to them",he said softly."though sometimes people take atvantage of it",he said shrugging a stood."well then i better get going,thank you for the meal Sakura",he said happily

Yukina nodded as she wrote down all their orders.She helped tyhe cook since no one else had come in yet,so she had time.She then piled the groups order onto a large tray and came back."alright here you guys go",she said softly but made sure to keep the smile on her face as she carefuly hadned out the food and their drinks

Lady Chello

Old 03-09-2016, 12:03 PM

Sakura stood as she bowed politely to him being respectful. " Of course sir. Thank you and I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. Thank you for being willing to still let me study even if it is here. Or if you like I can meat you after school at the school or library. It's the least I can do sir." She said still bowing waiting to hear his response before she rose. She knew that the others here were going to scold her for what happen today once they found out. She knew some of them had grandchildren that went to her school. She was really surprised thought at the outcome of everything. For what had happen this was the best outcome.

Rhyu worked with the other students helping them finish their work. Some of the students needed more help than others to understand the course material. It was a little frustrating for him going over the same things over and over again with a few of the students. He sighed as the last of the students finally understood the material from their homework. He started taking their questions as the atmosphere changed at the table from one of fear to happiness. He looked over at a few of the other tables as people watched trying to see if he was a child or teacher. He knew that most teachers wouldn't dare sit with students and that doing so was taboo and unheard of . However thanks to his age many just assumed he was one of the upper class men.