Orihime
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-17-2007, 08:18 PM

Do you have a favorite tv intro? Is it the music you like? The lyrics maybe? Or both..?

Most of my favorite intros are from Japanese anime, I love the one's from Escaflowne, Bleach, and and endless list of others.

Recently I gotten a chance to watch more tv and realized that Code Lyoko has pretty lyrics in their intro.
Quote:
Here we are going far,
To save all that we love,
If we give what we've got,
We will make it through,
If we are like a star,
Shining bright on your world today,
Make evil go away,
Code: Lyoko we'll withstand it all
Code: Lyoko be there when you call
Code: Lyoko we will stand real tall
Code: Lyoko stronger after all.
It's so cute. Alright alright I'll stop here and see what you guys think

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2007, 08:21 PM

I used to love the intro to GTO, though I can't even remember what it was, anymore.

The intro to Cowboy Bebop was always awesome, as well. I loved the sound of it.

Aoi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aoi Send a message via Yahoo to Aoi

Old 07-17-2007, 08:27 PM

• I love FMA's "Ready Steady Go" XD L'Arc-en-Ciel is awesome OoO

I also love Bleach's "Asterisk" by Orange Range.

And A LOT OF Naruto's >< Their openings rock!

Orihime
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-17-2007, 08:28 PM

I love Bleach tonight tonight tonight..

it's very catchy, but I love when it says.. She's a shooting star goodnight

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-17-2007, 08:31 PM

• (Shouldn't this be in the media forum? :D)

TV show wise...I still love the intro to Will & Grace. A fun piano piece with memorable clips from the show. <3
    Anime wise, I have a soft spot for Senkaiden Houshin Engi's opening. Love the song and the animation. :3

Aoi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aoi Send a message via Yahoo to Aoi

Old 07-17-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat
  • (Shouldn't this be in the media forum? :D)

TV show wise...I still love the intro to Will & Grace. A fun piano piece with memorable clips from the show. <3
    Anime wise, I have a soft spot for Senkaiden Houshin Engi's opening. Love the song and the animation. :3
  • Haha I love piano solos!

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 08-07-2007, 11:45 PM

Some of the Bleach intros are really awesome...the songs are too. ^^ At the moment, I can't think of anything else..xDD

Ooh, Tsubasa Chronicle's first intro was nicely made. :3

Tyus
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-08-2007, 05:25 PM

My favourite intro's have to be the theme to the A-team. I have it as my mobiles ringtone xD

I also like the intro's to Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z and Digimon season one. I think out of all of those, Sailor Moon has to be my favourite. Its been years since I last watched an episode and I can still remember all the words xD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-08-2007, 07:28 PM

Anna eventually falls in love with almost any song that has to do with the anime Bleach. She also likes the songs in Chobits, and Ouran Highschool Host Club. She likes the second ending to GTO.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-08-2007, 07:54 PM

Yeah, I like the Code: Lyoko opening. <3 Also Fighting Dreamers, the opening to Naruto.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-08-2007, 08:33 PM

xD I like Fighting Dreamers. Someone made a Bleach video out of it and I loved it.

IshokuOsero
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to IshokuOsero Send a message via MSN to IshokuOsero Send a message via Yahoo to IshokuOsero

Old 08-09-2007, 12:02 AM

I like Gravitation's intro, it's very awesomely done (or at least, I think so). The music, Super Drive, really fits well with it, and really the entire soundtrack for the anime as a whole is really great. I like Tsubasa Chronicle's intro also, but maybe I'm partially bias with that, since I do like Kotani Kinya. He's one of my favorite artists, and the song for the intro is one of his.

Back when I watched it, I liked the intro to Smallville. I had the entire song memorized at one point (not just the cutup song that's in the series itself), but I haven't watched the show in years so I don't know if they've kept the same opening as they had for the first couple seasons.

Since Tyus mentioned it, and it made me remember it ~ I love the A-team opening also. D: I used to watch that show all the time when I was younger, and I loved to sing along with it. It was such a fun opening song. x3

Morien
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2007, 02:42 AM

The original opening to Stargate: Atlantis really got me. The music was gorgeous and someone did great timing on the video. The one they have now isn't quite as good.

Also, the opening to Elfen Lied. Hands down the best animated opening I've ever seen. The music is really elegant and the animation combined with the artwork is gorgeous.

I'll always have a soft spot for the Yami no Matsuei opening, too. But that just might be because it's got Hisoka. :3

Novah

Old 08-15-2007, 01:30 PM

I love the first intro to Death Note...the animation sequence goes PERFECTLY with the song, not to mention that the animation is gorgeous as well. Conversely, my least favourite opening to anythign ever is the second Death Note intro....you know what I'm talking about.

RadicalEddy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2007, 07:21 AM

I really like the one of Texhnolyze, I think its called Guardian Angel by Juno Reactor. The outro is nice either. :3 (Tsuki no Uta by Gackt)

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 08-22-2007, 07:34 AM

Best intro ever? The Iron Man cartoon from the 90s.

"I. AM. IRON MAN."

So badass. I need a ringtone of that like... now.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-24-2007, 04:17 AM

My favorite would probably be the intro to Firefly.
Quote:
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out into the black
Tell 'em I ain't comin' back
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:08 PM

I don't like anime. :?

My favorite would either be the Firefly theme (lyrics stated below) or Teardrop by Massive Attack and Portishead.

Quote:
Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Fearless on my breath
Gentle impulsion
Shakes me makes me lighter
Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath
Opening to House M.D. They only used the intro in the show, but this is the actual song.