Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 07:18 PM

An earring. I think I will keep it & maybe look to see who might be missing one.

I'm ready to take my turn, please!
iMove 1 to: move to the kitchen ~ maybe look for some food other than spam while I'm in there.
iMove 2 to: check the pantry
iMove 3 to: check the bottom cupboard
iMove 4 to: (leftover from last round) check the refrigerator

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-29-2013, 07:22 PM

By the way Vox, thank you for the compliment;
I did put some thought into it. :)

Eirian, I'm glad you're having fun!
It means a lot to me that my games are enjoyed. ~^.^~

Damia, I see your post and will include it in my next update. :)

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 07:30 PM

I adore it! It reminds of Clue, one of my favorite board games. :)

iMove 1 to: The Indoor Pool
iMove 2 to: Check the pool
iMove 3 to: Check the closet of pool cleaning supplies

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 08:35 PM

*puts on crown* I'm a PRINCESS!!!!

iMove 1 to: Check out secret cabinet.
iMove 2 to: Check shower
iMove 3 to: Check towel closet.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 09:04 PM

iMove 1 to:Kitchen:
iMove 2 to:Refrigerator:
iMove 3 to:Pantry:

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 09:09 PM

I am really enjoying this game.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 09:16 PM

I'll keep both items please.

Alexstrasza
Queen of Dragons

Old 12-29-2013, 11:42 PM

iMove 1 to: Towel Closet
iMove 2 to: To indoor swimming pool
iMove 3 to: box of toys
iMove 4 to: Check out Mysterious door, it looks kind of creepy

Vox
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2013, 12:22 AM

Ooh a cassette player? I think I will keep it! Maybe it will come in handy later. Or maybe it's a trap, I am usually pretty good at finding those. Oh well, I'm keeping it and that's final. And a key! That's even cooler! Now to find locked things to break into!

iMove 1 to: Pool
iMove 2 to: Check box of pool floats.
iMove 3 to: Check the mysterious door! What could possibly go wrong?

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 12-30-2013, 01:10 AM

iMove 1 to: angry at the trap... checks the board games cabinet
iMove 2 to: christmas tree
iMove 3 to: runs to the backyard
iMove 4 to: hide under patio table or chairs

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 02:07 AM

I probably won't win but I am having fun.

---------- Post added 12-29-2013 at 09:08 PM ----------

Spam dear did you see I kept both items?

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 02:34 AM

Oh I don't think I will win either but I am having a ball.

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-30-2013, 02:47 AM

Okay, sorry about that, but I'm back! ^^
And now it's all been updated!! ^^

P. S. You are allowed to share and/or trade clues/items if you want to. :)

Damia Flagg: Since you're feeling kind of hungry you move on to the Kitchen in the hopes of finding spam of course, but also in search of something to eat. You check the pantry first and find a can of spam! You look at it hungrily, you pick it up, you stare at it some more... but you decide to not eat it; instead, you shuffle through the bottom cupboard, finding no food - you do, however, find a HAIRBRUSH down there?! What, was the dead rat using it or something?! Do you wish to keep the hairbrush? Finally you get to what should probably have been the first place to check for some food to eat. Peering inside you don't find any spam or items, but you do find some sandwich makings, and so you prepare for yourself a nice, delicious, sandwich to consume.

EirianHikari: You try to get to the indoor pool, but because you're currently locked inside the living room with Vox and maidenroseheart, you can't. You can either use your three iMoves to further search around the living room, or you can just wait until a way out is found. Gee, wouldn't it be nice to have a key or a lock pick right about now?

Silver Storm: A secret cabinet?! Awesome. You can't wait to check this part out, so you don't wait - well of course you wait long enough to put your fake crown on your head where it obviously belongs, because you're just that special - but you don't find anything but candles, a lighter, scented bubble bath fluid, and a small CD player in there. Oh well - better luck next time? Well, not really - there's still nothing to be found in the shower. Sorry! Try again later? You move on to the towel closet, where you discover a note saying "I know who you are and I'm watching you" with a few photographs of you busy with your search; suddenly you noticed the periodic ticking sound and uncover -- A BOMB?! with only a few seconds left! You panic, but when the timer reaches zero the bomb doesn't explode. Well that was a mean trick, wasn't it?! Still, you lose 3 points for triggering a trap, even though you trashed the note, the photos, and the fake bomb.

GwenaHikari: Wow, the kitchen seems to be a popular room right now. Then again, a good search makes one hungry for a meal, right? You pop open the fridge to see what's in there, but you don't find anything worthwhile; in fact, now that Damia Flagg has the sandwich makings out, the fridge actually looks kind of empty. You move on to the pantry, but it's filled only with ingredients to make stuff from scratch with. Oh well. Maybe you'll find some spam later.

Kirin Rosenbaum: You pocket both the dead rat and the Unholy Grail. Since you're busy trying to figure out how to pocket both comfortably and without contaminating yourself, you didn't take your turn. Well, at least you didn't find any traps, since you didn't use any iMoves, right?

Alice Eve: When Silver Storm is done looking through the towel closet, you decide that two pairs of eyes is better than one. Good thing, too; you discovered that under the towels is a fake bottom, and under the fake bottom is a button, and that if you press that button under the fake bottom, the towel closet slides away to reveal --- a space for extra towels. Cool, I guess. You shrug and head off to the indoor pool room, where you first look through the box of toys where you find a clue hidden inside. Emboldened by your success you confidently stride to the Mysterious Door, where you cautiously open said Mysterious Door. You're blasted by a cold gust of wind, but other than that nothing seems to happen. Okay then...

Vox: You pat your pockets just to make sure your cassette player and key are still there. Yep. You try to leave the room, but you can't, because the door is locked. If only you had something to unlock it with...

maidenroseheart: For a few minutes you only fume at the circumstance you're in, when finally you decide it's better to do something than to stand there being angry and bitter the whole time. So despite how dark it is in the living room, you check the board games cabinet by feeling around inside; sure enough, your hand feels and then grips on to a can of spam! Maybe this wasn't such a horrible five minutes of your life after all. Next you carefully walk your way with outstretched arms to the forgotten Christmas tree (or at least you think you do) and feel around carefully. You found something, an item of some sort! It's cylindrical - oh, it's a handle - hey, there's a button - you press the button and light shines forth. Cool, you found a flashlight! Even though you have a bit of light now, you still want to get out of this creepy room. But, the door is still locked, so good luck getting out. It's a very sturdy wood door, you know. Your last two iMoves are saved for your next turn.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 02:54 AM

iMove 1 to: Move on to the bedroom.
iMove 2 to: Check the bed. (Maybe lay down a bit, until my legs stop shaking, from that bomb scare)
iMove 3 to: Check bed side table. (might as well, while I am lying there)

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 02:55 AM

Oh yes I think I will keep that hair brush it looks like a clue.
No I won't eat the can of spam.
Looks at the sandwich fixings & makes a couple of them to share with everyone.

I do have a question.
Was the earring I found at the entrance not a clue? It isn't listed under the items on the first page.

---------- Post added 12-29-2013 at 09:58 PM ----------

iMove 1 to: check the oven - then toast up all these yummy sandwiches.
iMove 2 to: check the top cupboard while I wait
I'll wait about iMove 3 until the next round.

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-30-2013, 03:02 AM

Oh right, thanks Damia. I forgot about it.
Thanks for reminding me - I'll add it in right away! :3
After which I'll be back
in about 22 minutes or so eventually! to update again. ^^

P. S. I'm glad you're all having fun - I am endeavoring to not leave you bored at all! ^^

Last edited by iamnotspam; 12-30-2013 at 10:30 PM..

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 03:05 AM

Thanks Spam.
I am enjoying the game.
You have made it very fun & entertaining.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 03:16 AM

iMove 1 to: Oven
iMove 2 to: Refrigerator
iMove 3 to: Pantry

Alexstrasza
Queen of Dragons

Old 12-30-2013, 03:44 AM

Oooh I keep the clue (?) XD!
Brrr.... so cold! :( I better close this door!

iMove 1 to: pool closet
iMove 2 to: box of pool floats
iMove 3 to: let's take a swim, who knows might find something while enjoying myself (>:D Swimming like a mermaid!)

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 03:53 AM

I didn't realize I was trapped, lmao.

iMove 1 to: Check the coffee table
iMove 2 to: Check the sofa
iMove 3 to:Check the overstuffed chairs

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 04:18 AM

Notices Kirin.

I've got some sandwiches in the oven right now.
Do you want one?
It should be all warm & toasted by now.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-30-2013, 05:57 AM

iMove 1 to: I want out! There has to be a key. Tackle Vox for the key.
iMove 2 to: RUN AWAY!!! OUTSIDE!!! Sees the backyard.
iMove 3 to: Collapses at the table and chairs to catch her breath, and peak around for spam
iMove 4 to: Oak Tree
iMove 5 to: Left Flower Bed

Vox
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2013, 06:34 AM

Wait, really? The key just unlocks the door of the room I'm in? Ok, fine. I guess I won't be unlocking any mysterious doors in the near future. ><

I'll try to unlock the door with the key I found.

Do I have six moves now? I'm going with yes, and I shall spend my turn searching for food with which to console myself.

iMove 1 to: Kitchen
iMove 2 to: Top cupboards
iMove 3 to: Bottom cupboards
iMove 4 to: Refrigerator
iMove 5 to: Oven
iMove 6 to: Pantry

maidenroseheart

Old 12-31-2013, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
iMove 1 to: I want out! There has to be a key. Tackle Vox for the key.
iMove 3 to: Collapses at the table and chairs to catch her breath, and peak around for spam
changing mine

iMove 1 to: follows vox out the door that she unlocked with key

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-31-2013, 01:03 AM

"I'm awake!!
The answer is 12!!"

Sorry you guys, I fell asleep last night.
And then today I was trying to help a friend - long, tragic story. =(

P. S. Items are not clues; they are just useful if you have the right one
during a situation where you might need one... ( )

=^.^= UPDATED! =^.^=

Silver Storm: In the aftermath of such a scare, you decide you need a rest. You move on to the bedroom, where you decide to rest on the bed for a while (or at least until you've calmed down); but the moment your head hits the pillow, it softly hits a lump that was hidden under the pillow - you reach under it and find a can of spam! Yay! You roll over and check the bedside table, since you're there anyway, but you don't find anything. Well, no news is better than bad news, right?

Damia Flagg: A hairbrush? There?! It must be a clue!, you reason, and pocket it. You suddenly realize that your pockets are starting to get too full... But anyway, you move on to the oven, checking it for spam first - good thing, too, because there was a can of spam in the oven drawer - and then you start toasting the sandwiches on the stove top. While you wait for them to finish you quickly search the top cupboards, but you don't find anything. When the sandwiches are finished you put them all on plates and turn the stove top off. However, because everybody knows it's not a good idea to pocket sandwiches, you leave the extra two out (though you do put all the supplies away); then you finally eat your sandwich. Ahh, delicious. In fact, it's so good that you decide to save your last iMove so you can relish the taste.

Kirin Rosenbaum: As soon as the oven cools down, you give it a double-check with your own two eyes. Miraculously, you make a discovery! A few of the kitchen tiles in front of the oven are set differently than the rest. You try to pull on one of them and all the ones set differently come up - they were stuck together, and it's a trap door! Due to the kitchen light you can make out a few details: there's a ladder going down, and it's a room of unknown size. Since you don't have a lamp or a flashlight, you decide to put off an intrepid search into the depths of darkness you've just opened an entrance to; leaving the trap door pulled open, you turn around and head towards the fridge, but you don't find anything out of the ordinary in there. Next you try looking in the pantry, where you find a can of spam behind the salt and pepper. Good spotting!

Alice Eve: The game host duly apologizes for forgetting to PM you the clue you found. She'll do it right after she's done hanging up this particular decoration. Meanwhile, that blast of cold wind or whatever was so frigid that you don't fancy experiencing another one, so you shut the door. Shivering, you turn around to check the pool closet; before you can, however, the same gust of cold air pushes you away. "Trap!" it hisses in your ear. Whatever it is, you decide to heed it's warning, so you just turn around and walk over to the box of pool floats to look in there - but it repeats what it did before and then it does something new: it latches to your shoulder. You look at it but it's invisible. You decide to go for a swim, and even though it repeatedly hisses in your ear "Trap! Trap!" and tries to prevent you from jumping into the pool, you manage to get in there anyway. The invisible thing screeches and lets go of you as you try swimming like a mermaid to the other side. Of course you can't really swim like a mermaid, but it was fun trying... suddenly you realize the water is getting colder by the second, so you hurry out of the pool a mere few seconds before it freezes over. Well, that was an adventure; hopefully you're rid of the invisible thing for good, but somehow you can't quite shake the feeling that it isn't gone yet. What a nuisance it was, too, since you've just used up all your iMoves for this turn.

EirianHikari: You've decided to use your time wisely while you're locked up, so you blindly search the coffee first (since you stubbed your toe on it anyway), then the sofa, then the overstuffed chairs. It turns out there was a can of spam in the coffee table's drawer, an item in the sofa, and nothing in the overstuffed chairs. Do you keep the item? You don't know what it is yet because it's too dark to tell. Then finally, a few minutes later, light re-enters the room from the hallway after Vox unlocks the living room door with a key.

maidenroseheart: You try tackling Vox for his key, but he's already unlocking the living room door with it; and since you tried using your iMove to do it (probably hoping for a better success rate?), which doesn't work, that iMove is saved for your next turn. You senselessly run past Vox out the door for a few minutes when you suddenly realize you're in the backyard. You take a few deep breaths of fresh air, relishing your freedom, before collapsing into the patio table and chairs. You're looking around for spam from where you sit when you suddenly realize you're sitting on something... standing up, you see that you found a clue! You skedaddle up the oak tree with it, looking around for any spam before you look more closely at the clue, but you don't find anything. When you're ready and not a minute beforehand you find your way back to the ground, heading over to the left flower bed. You reach down to search amongst the flowers when you accidentally get your finger caught in one of those spring traps like in the Tom & Jerry cartoons. Ouch! For springing both a trap and the game host's lame joke, you lose 3 points.

Vox: That's what you think until you realize the Mysterious Door probably hasn't been locked all this time anyway. When you try out the key in the living room door, are you surprised that it works? You are so excited that you start heading for the kitchen when maidenroseheart breezes past you in a blur. In fact, she was so fast that if you'd been wearing a skirt you'd probably have to go "nyah!", squeeze your eyes shut, and hold the skirt down. So I guess it's a good thing you aren't wearing a skirt. You continue making your way down to the kitchen where you immediately begin rummaging through the top cupboards - only to have a tarantula make its way onto your hand and up your arm. What, one trap wasn't good enough for you? You lose 3 points while you wait for another player to graciously get it off GET IT OFF GETITOFFYOU!! This means you can't use your other iMoves, but since you can only save up to 2 iMoves at a time, you'll only have 2 extra iMoves next turn.

Last edited by iamnotspam; 12-31-2013 at 01:09 AM..