Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 11-02-2011, 07:00 PM

Enchant Me

All about love, do you know about it? How does love find someone? All we know for sure is that it is never easy and even more so when the two are not of the same race. It's a shame that love can't just be. Because a war is about to begin, over a woman who didn't know anything, except for her desire for freedom, and it involves a man who knows everything...

Description: Standing at 5'4 Kaylyne has tanned caramel skin, a eyepatch over her right eye, with pale blue silver hair that trails the floor behind her, she is a petite and sylph like thing, possibly because she is an elf, her family line is littered with things she'd rather not know about, she can't even say she's full elf. But despite that, her lilac eye shines with an elf's calm and nurturing demeanor.

Name: Kaylyne the Hopeful
Race: Elven/Dark Elf (Her tanned skin)
Collar: White; Clam and Docile unless provoked
Jewels: Book, Quill, Ballet Slipper, Bottle, Star; Intelligent, Writer, Dancer, Good w/ children, Magical powers

Biography: Kaylyne has always been a slave, even when she lived amongst the elves... They treated her different because her mother was a Dark Elf, and her father had died soon after he brought her to his people. Her mother soon followed, and she knew that they were entwined in soul in the after-life. This gave her peace, and kept her content in her place until her siblings sold her off to Demons, so for once she fought back, earning her the patch she now wears, now she lives with them, among them, only alive until someone decides to kill her. She hates this, and wants to escape but dares not. Everything is just as well, so long as she is alive, she will be alright.

dragonjake: It ish now ohkay to post!

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 11-02-2011, 07:19 PM

I must make a character :o

dragonjake

Old 11-21-2011, 11:55 AM

Description: Standing at 6'3 __name__ is the middle child of 23. His mother a succubus had that many children in an attempt to populate her kingdom with heirs. As a fluke, only 5 are full demons and the others are all half. His skin can change color with his emotions, though the most common color of it is black, his hair is pitch black like his skin, his eyes pools of darkness with no end. Anything he wears, or is a part of his person is like his skin and changes colors when he does. Always clad in armor and a crown signifying his status, though he rarely shows his face to anyone.

Name: Jake
Race: Douple ganger (Shape-shifting demon)
Hand Type: Mild

Biography: He has always been the kindest of his brothers and sisters, he is known to always try and help when ever he can. Jake is also known to help his friends any time they ask for assistance, he also is known for his happiness, he may be a demon but he prefers to make people happy and laugh instead of making the upset, scared and screaming.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 11-23-2011, 12:28 PM

Kaylyne sighed as she walked through the house, carrying a tray to one of her masters. She wondered where their mother had gotten the energy to have 23 children! 15 of which were girls, 2 of which were full demons and the others were all boys, 8 of them which three were demons. Truly, it was much of a conundrum, she knew she should keep her mouth shut however. She groaned softly to herself as her right eye began to itch, it only happened when one of the full-blooded demons were near. She wasn't sure exactly why, but maybe it was something of her Elf blood that did it. Wondering who it was wasn't going to do her any good, because except for one boy, they were particularly cruel to her, though not their siblings, for being a half breed Elf on both sides.

dragonjake

Old 11-27-2011, 05:20 PM

Jake awoke from his slumber with a yawn, the prince had slightly overslept again and the families servant was due to bring him his breakfast. He was against the whole idea of keeping the poor elf as a slave, Jake saw her as a friend more then he did a slave, he disliked calling her that since he found it to be horrible and rude. With another yawn Jake curled back up in the blanket not wanting to leave the warm of his bed.

Last edited by dragonjake; 11-28-2011 at 11:36 AM..

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2011, 12:09 PM

Kaylyne gasped as the eldest male demon passed by her, she didn't bother to bow but went to scamper around him to the door. She needed to get this to the room else she might be punished again. But that didn't matter as she was grabbed by her neck, and slamming her against the wall. He leaned close and growled something unintelligible to her, in that damned demon language. He chuckled as he felt her body tense up, but little did he know she had no problem defending herself against him. But instead of getting in trouble for something so little, "MASTER JAKE!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, the sound reverberating loudly, making the demon who held her drop her to cover his ears in reaction, if she'd so wished, she could've simply blown his eardrums, but she rathered have trouble with Jake than with the others.

dragonjake

Old 11-28-2011, 12:24 PM

Jake laid in his bed happily snoozing, he had drifted back to sleep and his body had soon become relaxed. But soon his slumber was broke by the shilling shriek of their servant, he opened his eyes and suddenly his body became red, he threw the covers off onto the floor as he got up growling, it was one of his brothers or sisters, this he knew because no-one was allowed to enter. Jake continued to growl as he picked up his sword and exited his room, finding the elf wasn't going to be hard since he could sense her, he quickly moved through the hallways swiftly. Surely enough Jake soon found the elf and his eldest brother stood by her gripping his ears "Brother! What do you think you are doing?" He snapped growling.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2011, 12:31 PM

She looked from Jake to his brother and then without hesitation scrambled over behind him, there was no way in hell she'd be tormented by that thing if she could help it. She also knew that since he was red, he was furious and this could end bad. "I'm sorry Master Jake, please let him go." she pleaded at the same time that his brother growled something to him in that language, sometimes she wished that they would just speak Mytril, so she could understand. But it didn't matter, she also understood that both were angry, but Jake was more dangerous than his brother at this point in time. And she couldn't have him kill him, or even harm him. The Mistress, would have her and possibly Jake's head, seeing as how she hadn't named the successor in place of their dearly departed father, it was odd; from one man, had come all types of different half demons, she wondered about that sometimes.

dragonjake

Old 11-28-2011, 07:37 PM

Jake stood with out moving, he dared not to blink in case his brother chose to attack him, when the female moved behind him he stood ready to attack. Jake heard the servants pleading him not to attack his brother, he stood up still a red a fire as he looked over his shoulder to her "Kaylyne... Get into my room... now!" He ordered before he looked back to his brother growling again "now move" He said before turning and walking in the direction of his room "This isn't over brother" He growled to his brother while walking.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2011, 08:19 PM

Everything was going down hill, but Master Jake had ordered her to go into his room, and he never let anyone in there. "Alright, Master Jake." she said in a subservient, yet mocking voice as she looked at his brother, before scampering into the room. Inhaling and looking around she could see and also smell his essence everywhere. This was a bit awkward, she'd never been in his room, and technically wasn't supposed to. And it made her a bit nervous to do so, because all she could imagine was what could happen, alone, in a man's room, with no one there but them. She'd already learned at the hands of his youngest full demon brother, and had no wish to repeat the experience, but she knew that Jake wasn't like that, and she was a little eased by that fact but, it wasn't comforting enough. But she also knew that Jake was still a man and men had needs. But she would put her trust in him.

dragonjake

Old 11-28-2011, 08:51 PM

Jake let her go into his room before staring to the direction the two had come from, he gave one last growl before his body changed back to his black skinned form, he then turned to his room and entered. Once the door had been shut Jake looked to the servant, being a full demon he could sense she was uncomfortable so he chose to keep his distance "Your know... I don't get why they do this... Why do they have to be so mean to you?" He asked mainly himself before he place his sword upon the desk in his room "After a minute you may leave... I just want to make sure the cost is clear before you do so you will have to stay in her for a small while" He informed her before he began to put his armour over the top of his clothes, getting ready for the day.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2011, 12:09 PM

"They hate me for being half, and it's on both sides, I'm an Elf, but also a Dark Elf. Even my own family hated me for it." she said with a small humorless smile before remembering, "Not as though my story would interest someone such as you Master Jake." Sweeping away from him, she tried to avoid his pitch black gaze, she hated looking into his eyes because she could see herself reflected clearly in the black pools. This was nothing more than a good days work to him, he didn't truly care about her she knew he was kind to everyone and didn't like seeing others hurt, which was an odd thing for a demon. Especially someone full-blooded like him, she took a moment to realize she was prejudice against this, the whole blood thing, but who wouldn't be after living in her circumstances. The small body bore more than its fair share of scars, because her blood was different.

dragonjake

Old 11-29-2011, 02:39 PM

Jake listened to the girl with a small sigh, he shook his head and once in his armour he walked back over to his blade so he could look upon its reflective surface, he looked into his own eyeless sockets "Your lucky to be a half blood elf..." He whispered to her as a tear formed inside the hole that was his eye. unlike other creatures, full demons cried blood "... Do you know what it is like to be feared by anyone whom isn't a demon?" He asked turning to face her "How can I be kind when most creatures run at the sight of me?" He asked again as his skin was now a dim red.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2011, 04:39 PM

"I meant no disrespect Master Jake, truly. Please forgive your foolish servant." she said as she bowed her head and her body close to the ground, grovelling which bruised her pride, but in fear of her life, she would rather do that than die. But he had simply misunderstood, she didn't care if he was a full-blooded demon so long as he was kind. People feared him because of his temper, and his family, demons could be considered kind, but it depended upon who they associated with, and their actions, and because his family tended to be ruthless when dealing with others, they tended to shy away from him for fear of the same. But they just didn't know him, which was fine with her, she was happy knowing his kindness; though it was for everyone.

dragonjake

Old 11-29-2011, 06:42 PM

Jake looked at her bowing in a grovelling manner, he suddenly felt bad, he had no need to get so angry with her "please don't fear me" He said, the red tint was soon replaced with a blue "Please... I didn't mean to snap... I... I just... Lost my temper" He said to her, when ever he saw someone grovel it made him feel bad for that person, no-one should have the need to grovel, even if she was a servant. He walked to his bed and sat down as the memories of all the times he snapped at people for something that wasn't too big, this caused his skin to become more of a brighter blue, he hated his temper, the reason why he shifted most of the times was to hide his true identity from all of them who lived in the kingdom of the demons.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-14-2012, 12:48 AM

"Forgive me Master Jake." she said softly bowing her head once again. He was distraught over the fact that he wasn't accepted by others. He was blue which was an even worse indication than his red tint. When he was like this it was hard to talk to him, but she knew she couldn't leave him like this. "If I may be so bold, but Master, even though you can lose your temper, the servants all lover and revere you. We wish only to serve you Master Jake, and can think of no better person to serve." this was said softly, with a slight smile evident in her voice, but she didn't want to talk about it. She knew that staying here as well as going outside was dangerous, all the servants feared his other siblings and rightly so. They wished reverently for Master Jake to become the successor, because he was the most loved and people needed him as a Ruler to do well.

She knew this too and she could say she agreed with them too, he was what these demons all needed.

dragonjake

Old 01-14-2012, 07:52 PM

Jake sighed a little at the servant bowed before him. "You are forgiven." He said while he stood looking away from her, when he became blue, it normal took a while for him to go back to normal. But when his ears picked up what Kaylyne was saying, he turned slowly to face her and a small smile appeared upon his face, with the smile his skin also began to shift from blue to the normal black, he had always thought the servants was scared of him too. "Is this true?... Could you all truely respect me so much even after what my many brothers and sisters have done?" He asked with a smile still, to hear that he wasn't always feared had put hope back into his body. "Very well... I shall go to mother and see what I can do about the way my brothers and sister treat you." He then bowed to her a little. "If you wish to leave, you may do so now... I no longer sence my brother near-by."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2012, 11:46 PM

"Excuse your dear servant Master." she said as she bowed for the final time before scrambling from the room, and then down to the servants quarters where she heard people speaking with disgust. She furrowed her brow as she entered the kitchens. "I can't believe ye girls! How many times have I told ye to finish your chores?! Instead ye go to fornicate with these evil demons!" screamed the cook, who helped with the training and direction of the lesser servants. As soon as everyone caught sight of her, they quieted down. Bellem, the cook smiled widely at her adoptive daughter. "Now, ye two hussies shall have duties helping Kaylyne, and should she happen to get hurt, I'll have the QuarterMaster whip ye both so hard, well ye get the picture. Now! Off with ye!" with that, the kitchens were now back abuzz with regular activities as the twins shuffled their way over to Kaylyne's side sullenly.

dragonjake

Old 01-27-2012, 11:58 PM

Jake watched her leave and once she had, he was alone in his room with a dull silence. "As it always is..." He whispered to himself as he looked at his bedside cabinet where the frame holding a picture of his mother lay, he didn't like the way she treated the servants, but he still loved her, no matter what she was like. Once he had looked at the picture long enough, Jake let out a sigh as he stretched his back. "Nothing to do... Maybe I could have some practice with one of my brothers... maybe learn to paint with my sister... Or go check on the food..." His stomach let out a little growl and he chuckled. "... That would be the best option at the moment."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2012, 12:12 AM

Kaylyne looked at two and felt sorry for them, they were only trying to better their positions and they didn't want to be beaten or bullied like everyone else. "Look, if you go attend to the rooms of your lovers, I won't say a thing. But don't ever mention it to my mom alright?" she said softly with a smile as the two girls walked, maybe skipped was a more apt word, off to the rooms of their twin lovers. She smiled and shook her head as she then took the tray she held to be delivered to one of the girls rooms. Before she could step out of the spot she was in however, she collided with something, a barrier in fact and she looked around. Which one was is this time, she didn't have time for this! She had to be their favorite toy and could never get anything done, that's when she smelled the rose perfume. She sighed and then snapped her fingers to dissipate the barrier and continue on. God, Lul was a young one and was still trying to gain her older siblings approval, thankfully for Kaylyne, she wasn't as weak as everyone thought and dealt with this on the daily. She needed to get this to the first sister's room. Else she'd be whipped again, not 24 hrs since her last one.

dragonjake

Old 01-28-2012, 12:26 AM

Jake peeked out of his room and was about to sneak out when 'poof' his brother appeared beside him, he jumped a little and then let out a long sigh, it wasn't the one he almost got a fight into, it was his more calmer and laid back brother. "And what do you want Margo?" Jake asked looking at his oldest brother. "Oh I was just coming to see how the little love bird was doing." Margo teased, Jake blushed a little as his skin turned a light pink. "W-What! Y-Your insane b-brother... I-I love no-one." "Could have fooled me. After the fight, I began to watch you. Don't think I can't see your feelings little brother. You forget, I am almost as powerful as mother is." Margo replied while ruffling Jake's hair. "Just make sure none of the others find out. Don't worry, I managed to talk mother out of ripping the servants head off, but if any of our other siblings find out... Your on your own." He said before walking into a shadow portal and disappearing. "Well... As long as them two are the only two who know... No harm can be done..." He said, yet his skin was still a reddish pink.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2012, 01:01 AM

Kaylyne just sighed as the little one continued to annoy her, she was frustrated and quickly becoming exhausted, the one thing she didn't have was a high reserve for her magic, but that was fine. Normally she didn't use it so much, but with Lul she noticed that she was creating a maze in front of her, though a bit bratty, Lul was smart, mayhap even a genius, however she didn't appreciate it right now. She needed to make her way to a room and the child was hindering her to no end. She was quickly losing patience and badly wanted to hurt the girl, but she knew that she much refrain from harming so much as a hair on her head. She was sure that it wasn't what was needed anyways. She was not in anyway going to incur punishment on herself.

It was at times like this that she dreamed of a lover for herself, someone who would sweep her off her feet, accept her as herself... fairytales, bah! But at times she desperately needed them, but she knew her dream prince would never come, not in the hell that was her everyday life, there was not a man in this world she felt could actually love her, and that made her stronger, she knew that men didn't want her, and she was happy that way. Suddenly her right eye twitched, more like spasmed, and she knew that the youngest full demon brother was approaching, she searched desperately around. She was still holding the tray, but she was afraid, she wasn't going to survive if she went into a panic attack here, she'd injure on of the heirs. She backed up against a wall and slid down using the tray to cover her and began to chant to herself, cloaking herself with the wall, becoming a part of it, blending in as she heard the screams in her mind rip through her entire being. God, but she hated this place even more...

dragonjake

Old 01-28-2012, 01:07 AM

Jake gulped a little as he looked at his skin and knew it would be that way for a while unless another emotion took place. "This really really sucks." He said with a pout. "I really need to go see mother later and ask why my skin does this... It is such a give-away." He mumbled as he began to walk down the hallway. His mind continued to keep going back too Kaylyne, he turned a little pinker and grumbled shaking his head.
After a small while he reached the hallway where Kay was hiding, he couldn't see her, but he had a small sense that she was there, but before he could say anything, his youngest brother walked over to him. The brother didn't stop, he just walked right past him and Jake watched him walk away, but before the brother walked around the corner, he grinned at Jake and chuckled. "Oh Jake... Your skin is pink... Just like a poof."

Last edited by dragonjake; 02-15-2012 at 02:22 PM..

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2012, 12:27 AM

She shivered uncontrollably as a sob almost escaped as she heard his voice, she knew better; don't run, stay still, and quiet and it wouldn't be as bad as it could be. She tried to breath, tried to think, to move... but nothing happened, her fear held her in place. In a long-suffering way, it was a good thing to be an Elf because nature responded to her emotions, which meant that not even the castle, though long dead and away from the Earth it had been taken from, would betray her. However speaking of the people in it was a different story. She was trembling again, and now the tray began to shake and clatter, which made her gasp in dismay.

If she dropped it, she was definitely done for. She just prayed that Jake would find her.

'Jake...!' she called out softly in her mind.

dragonjake

Old 02-16-2012, 02:15 PM

Jake glared at the direction his brother had went, he let out a small growl at his stupid comment, his brother had turned his skin a redish colour to show he was irritated, just like her always ended up being after his youngest full demon brother had talked to him. "Such a immature baby." He grumbled as he continued his journey down the hallway, how ever, he stopped again after hearing Kaylyne's voice in his head, it was his name and she sounded scared. "Kaylyne?... Where are you? what is wrong?" He asked in his head praying that she would hear his thoughts.