momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-28-2010, 11:08 PM

Alice nodded and said "Sorry your highness, I'll get out of you're way.". She giggled slightly and leaned on the railing. Alice looked at andy then at Levana. "You two know each other?" she said. When Alice heard Levana call Andy 'Sargent' she laughed and said "Sargent...that kills me, it really does.".

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 PM

"i was a sargent before i got promoted and also everyone move out of the way we have a VIP here..."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 PM

"General? That makes me laugh, exspecially when you think i would go back to that place when ya'll had us killing innocent people." Levana said to Andy as she laughed a little mockingly before she turnned her icy gaze onto Alice, staring her down, seeing how young the girl was made her scoff. "Recruitting kids now i see." she said as she turnned her gaze back towards Andy.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 11:16 PM

"she was with me when this hell began and im differn now....and we are not killing innocent people im trying to find a cure for the plage even tohugh its wiped out"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 11:16 PM

Alice glared at Levana and said "B-". She didn't finish because she was going to tell Levana off but that would piss Andy off. She enjoyed pissing him off but now wasn't a good time so she bit her lip and said "Bitch.". She waited for Andy to yell at her and Levana to yell at her too.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 11:17 PM

"watch your tounge!!!"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 11:20 PM

Alice giggled and said "Sorry..". She wanted to laugh but she didn't want Andy to get even more pissed then ha already was. She giggled a little more then bit her tung so she would stop.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 11:26 PM

"continue your drawing i am waiting for the women who lives here"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 11:29 PM

"I am suprised she didn't end up as one of you experiments, Vulcan. I didn't say your killing them now, but back then you had us killing them even when they didn't have the virus." Levana said to him as she tucked her pencil and sketchbook into one of her pockets, she was still glaring at the man but it was clear that they were most likly going to go head to head in a moment. "I may be a bitch, girly but at least i knew what was right. Oh and Vulcan, your never change." she said to him as she turnned her stare from the child to the man that was suppose to be her higher up, she treated him as if he was an equal or even lesser then him.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 11:30 PM

"it was neccisary at the time and its paid off....i think i may have a possiable cure"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 11:34 PM

"But you'll never have a cure for stupidity." Alice whispered. She didn't like having to kill the humans fore no reason either. She thought Andy was stupid but he was trying to save the humans but he was still stupid in her eyes. She sighed and looked at Levana.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 11:50 PM

"Tch! Paid off my ass. My own twin!!! Your lover, died because of that, because of the fact that there was a guy with the virus near her." Levana said as her face turnned to stone, the soldier, the murder that they had made her was comming out, she wiped her dagger out and pointted it at Andy, it was clear that she was still pissed about it. "You should die because what you did to her." she said to him as she took a very defensive stance that would quickly change into a offinsive stance so that she could attack him and make him pay. "WHERE WAS THIS CURE WHEN SHE GOT IT!?!?" she screamed at the man as she seemed to become feral, her hair was liftting up slightly as people could see the heat comming off of her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 11:55 PM

Alice stepped back and said "uh lets calm down a bit shall we? We don't want to spill blood on someones porch, its rude.". She put her hand on the blade and held it tightly so Levana wouldn't kill Andy. She smiled slightly at Levana and said "Either cool down by you're self or I'll have to cool you down my self.". Alice was about to form a ball of water and drop it on Levana if she tried to slice Andy's head off.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 12:01 AM

"do you think i wanted that?!? do you think thats what wanted to do?!??! i was fallowing orders i had no right what so ever and at least her death wont be in van"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 12:07 AM

Blood was dripping down Alice's arm she was holding it back with a lot of force. She winced with pain, the blade was sharp. She chuckled and said "It looks like you sharpened you're blade quite a bit...". She pushed the blade back and waited for Levana to stop trying to kill Andy.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-29-2010, 12:13 AM

"Like i have said before and i will say it again, Your Scum, just like the rest of them." Levana said as she growled slightly, she glared at Alice for a moment before she jerked her blade out of the girls hand, resisting the urge to throw it at Andy's foot like she wantted to. She wantted to hurt the man, to kill him was a better thing to say, but she wouldn't, all because she had promised her twin that she wouldn't do such a thing to the man, no matter what he did to her, all because she loved him. "It pays to be prepared for the scum that comes around me." she said to the girl, her voice seemed to be dripping with venom as glared at both of them, really hating Andy and his little girl at the moment. "She died in vain the moment you refused to leave with me." she said to him as she spat at his feet, it was a sign of disrespect, she then turnned and began to make her way away from them and the area that they were in.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 12:22 AM

Alice sighed and looked at her hand, it was bleeding. She ripped some of her dress and rapped it around her wound. She looked at Andy and said "I'm not grabbing the next blade that is lunged at you're neck.". She leaned on the porch rail and waited for someone to answer the door.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 12:35 AM

grabs her shoulder"i had to stay here and now i have nsomthing that can help"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-29-2010, 12:47 AM

Levana's body temperature raised its self higher when he grabbed her shoulder, she automaticly grabbed his hand and arm, flipping him over her shoulder onto the ground in front of her as she put her boot to his neck, she still had a hold of his arm. "What you have is worthless now and it is to late for you to try and make things up." she said to him as she twisted his arm, growling slightly until she let him go, tossing his arm at him and pressing her heel into his throat a little bit more before she took it off of him, she wipped her knife off on the end of her black jacket before she placed it back at the small of her back.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 01:14 AM

"I told you never to touch me!"spins legs and trips you then strikes you in the stomach"i dont want to harm or kill you i only did what i did because i had no choice if this were the other way around i no you would have done the same thing so dont be a freaking hypocrite"

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

((What has happened so far? I would read but the live feed is driving me nuts xD))

Andraus

[i knocked on your sdoor thats aboutas much as you need to know and your tiwn jake is with me]

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 09-29-2010, 01:17 AM

((Okays, he isn't a twin either. Old friend. Though that could be a common fun mistake xD. So I should have Ashlyn come out, but what is Jack doing?))

Andraus

Old 09-29-2010, 01:20 AM

[just waiting]

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-29-2010, 01:26 AM

The air was knocked out of Levana when she hit the porch and got punched in the stomach, she rolled over and started to push her self up as she caught her breathe. She turnned her death gaze on Andy as she stood up, pulling her blades out as she crouched down, glaring at the man. "I tried to save her, and i wouldn't have done the same thing as you, exspecially to someone that i cared about!" She yelled at Andy as she darts forward, going around him, pressing both the blades to his neck as she tried hard to hold her self back from killing him.