JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-15-2017, 03:14 AM

Alex rolled his eyes as Alice jumped on the two girls, but when she faced him, Alex got his carefree attitude back in place, "MmmMm, so boring." he pouted and crossed his arms, at Alice. She chuckled nervously, "But Alex, it's important to the school." "Don't care, right now." he chuckled when Morgan spoke "Alex was just asking Mia and I, a few questions, Miss Bello." he got a cheeky grin on his face, "That's right! They were important questions too!" Alice, quickly shot a glare at Morgan but then smiled sweetly back to Alex, "Because, this is so that all of our friends can have a great time at the Sports event coming up soon." she said putting her hands together, "Don't you want your friends to have fun?" she had a begging look on her face, "Hmm...I do, I do." he titled his head from side to side in thought, his arms still crossed.

"But-" "Alex." Alex, froze in place at his name being spoken and looked to whom spoke it, "Enough playing games with Alice and distracting, Miss Wolfe from her job. Finish your job so we're not suck here any longer than need be." Rogan stood a few feet behind Alice, holding a few folders tucked up under his arm, and with Jacob beside him holding more paperwork, rising an eyebrow at the whole scene. Alex, frowned and looking to Rogan then to Alice, "Fine." and sulked over to his desk with Alice smiling over to Rogan for saving her once again and then following after Alex, to get the last of her work done. Rogan, smiled at her in returned but then put his hard stare on Morgan.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-20-2017 at 06:10 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2017, 03:36 AM

Mia, shook her head, "Oh no, you don't have to walk me to my locker, its fine." she smiled wanting to take her up on her offer, so she could talk to her more, but knew that it would take time away from all the work Morgan had left to do, "I'll just walk you to the door then." Morgan smiled to the younger girl. She had been ignoring the conversations Alex was having with Alice, since it seemed he was just trying to annoy Alice.

She flinched at the sound of Rogan's voice. Mia smiled, "Yeah, I think I'll need help out of here." she chuckled but realized that, Morgan seemed...nervous. Morgan quickly pulled her attention back to Mia, and chose to try and ignore the conversation going on just a few feet to her right, "With everyone still running around, I wouldn't want anyone to run you over." She turned to head towards the door, which was where everyone was at.

Which gave her just enough time to see; Alex, agree to do his job and Alice follow him quickly to make sure he would do it. While, Rogan's eyes followed them with a smile on his lip but once he turned to face Mia and her, the smile left and it was those, 'You're being an annoyance, again.' eyes. She quickly looked away from his stare and started to walk towards them, to get to the door, she smiled to Jacob who was beside Rogan, "Hi, Jacob." She spoke gently to him, happy that he was there and would allow her to not have to be alone with Rogan and it be easier for her to just head to the door. Mia, stayed close to Morgan, she bowed her head slightly when they passed the two older boys, "Good evening, Mr. Trebre...." she said nervously, "Evening, Jacob!" she felt much comfortable around him.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-20-2017 at 06:11 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-15-2017, 03:56 AM

How was it she always seemed to be causing some form of trouble, as he watched her realize he was there, he took that time to see that Mia Heart was there as well, 'Still going through with it.' As, his eyes shifted back to Morgan seeing her walk towards him with a smile on her face, his eyes widen in shock, 'Why is she smiling at me?' He heart speed up for a moment, but then as she got closer he could see she was looking pass him, "Hi, Jacob." he felt his annoyance build back up again.

"Hello, Morgan." Jacob, smiled greeting her back, she still seemed to be in a good mood, after their conversation this afternoon. He moved to his right slightly to let her get pass him better, which Mia was close behind and greeted him and Rogan, "Ah, good evening to you as well, Mia." Rogan glanced to the small girl, "Good evening." he gave her a simple greeting back, glancing to her with a small smile but then back to Morgan, "Training going good, Mia?" Jacob asked, "Ah, yes! But still much to learn!" Mia nodded her head sighing but quickly smiled up to him. He chuckled lightly, "There is a lot to learn, but you have a good teacher." he smiled over to Morgan, "But if you can't understand her strange methods, just come to me!" he said winking at Mia, while chuckling at Morgans reaction. Mia, giggled but nodded her head, "Of course, thank you." Then quickly followed after Morgan.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2017, 04:23 AM

Morgan, stood a few steps away letting Mia, talk to Jacob, knowing it would again be good for her to get to know them all. She had a smile on her face as she waited, however she let her eyes drift to Rogan, when he greeted Mia as well. When he and Morgan locked eyes, she frowned at him and challenged his staring contest. She ended up losing because Jacob made fun of her work methods, "Hey!" she narrowed her eyes at him playfully but then stuck her tongue out at him as he laughed at her. She shook her head, with a small chuckle but then when her eyes landed back to Rogan, she found a smug smirk on his face for having won the staring contest, which made Morgan frown at him and look away, "Well we won't hold you up on your work any longer, bye-bye!" she smiled at Jacob and grabbed Mia by the wrist and pulled her along behind her, "Ah, bye!" she waved to the both of them and fell in step behind Morgan.

Once, they reached the door Morgan opened it and held it open for Mia, "I'll see you tomorrow at lunch and then same time again for your training." she smiled as Mia turned to face her after she walked out the Council room, "Yes! Can't wait!" Mia rubbed the back of her neck and then looked back up to Morgan, "Sorry, if I got you in trouble again." Morgan shook her head, "You didn't do anything. Most of them are just used to routine, they just have to get used to a new routine, is all." She placed a hand on Mia's shoulder, "Don't even worry about it and go get your homework done, then plenty of rest!" Mia smiled and nodded, "Okay!" Mia, bowed slightly to Morgan and then took off down the hall towards her locker and then left to the parking lot where her driver was waiting for her.

Morgan smiled and watched her turn the corner, but then frowned, 'I gotta stop making a fuss in front of her or I might scare her off. Even though she think she's getting me in trouble. It's just me getting me in trouble like always.' sighing, Morgan headed back inside and towards her desk, happy to see that Rogan was already at another desk, talking to another member about something. Once, she got to the long table just a few feet from her own desk, she sighed at all the piles of paperwork she had to do, "Better get started now." and settled down for a long evening of paperwork, grabbing the first pile of papers and looking through them, while writing down the correct numbers down in the ledger.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-15-2017, 06:00 AM

Rogan smirked as Morgan lost and ran away, trying to act like she didn't care at all. Jacob chuckled as she left, "Bye." Waving back to Mia as she was pulled away and then quickly turned to follow after Morgan. He shook his head, "Jacob..." Rogan looked around to make sure no one was with in ear shot and then walked to the other side of the long table. Jacob confused at first why his friend had called him but the look on his face, gave him an idea of what he wanted to talk about.

Rogan again looked around the busy room to make sure everyone was working and not paying attention to them, he looked to Jacob, "Did she tell you why she was leaving the Council?" he searched his friends face for the answer.

Jacob, had been right about what Rogan wanted to talk about. Honestly, he was surprise he took this long to ask him about it, he had thought the moment they met up he'd ask, or hold him after they had lunch, anything but now that he saw how secretive Rogan was being about it, he kinda understood why now,"She said her grades are suffering and can't keep up on them and the work load of the Council, anymore." Jacob, wouldn't tell Rogan the other reason, Morgan had told him, but he knew that if he took to long to answer, Rogan would know he was hiding something else.

Rogan frowned at Jacob words, "I had thought for sure it was something else..." he rubbed his chin and looked down to the floor. Rogan, had made sure to quickly get to the Council room, so he could read that file, Mr. Bloom said he would leave on his desk and he was disappointed to see that it was only about her grades, "That's what the report said as well." he looked back up to Jacob, "Did she seem like she was hiding something else?"

"No..." Jacob, frowned and his brows pulled together, "Are you sure?" Rogan insisted, "Yes, I would know. She's never been able to hide anything from me." Jacob, confused as to why his friend was so insistent that she was lying or why it even bugged him so much, "I told her I would tutor her, so she could keep up on everything, but she said it would only be a temporary fix." he could see the gears spinning in Rogan's head, "You know what her grades mean to her." Jacob finally said.

Rogan, snapped out of his thought process while listening to his friend, "I know...that's what I don't understand. Why would she just give up and quit?" he pulled his brows together while looking at Jacob, "Quit? She's not quitting...she's resigning." "Yeah, yeah, I keep being told that. But with only a year and nine months left to go, she's just done?" Jacob's eyes widen in shock, 'He's been thinking about this...really, thinking about this! But why? Why does it bug him so much that she's not seeing this job all the way through to the end?' Jacob, could always understand Rogan but he was at a lost this time, "Why does that bug you so much?" Rogan looked at him, "Because she doesn't quit. Because, Bethany fought to have this first year be on the Council and Miss Wolfe, also fought to prove she deserved to be on this Council." Jacob, could now see why this was bugging him, the pieces weren't fitting together, "We were all first years when we got on the Council. She was almost a second year by the time she joined, she didn't have to fight that hard to be on it." As much as Jacob, knew that was a lie he said it anyways.

Rogan frowned at Jacob, "But for the entire time she's been on the Council, has she ever back down from a challenge? Even from me?" Jacob knew he was stuck, "No...she hasn't." "Somethings not adding up right, she's hiding something from us. And you know I don't like being lied to." He looked at Jacob, "Is that the only reason you want to know so bad?" Jacob, searched his eyes, "I suppose it is." He glanced to the floor and then back to Jacob, "I still have a meeting with her later, I'll find out more then. Come on lets finish our work." He went back to his President persona and shrugged, smiling to Jacob, then continued to Grahams desk, "Sure." Jacob said weakly, following after his friend, confused even more then he was before.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-20-2017 at 06:21 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2017, 07:20 AM

((Hahaha, oh man...I feel Jacob on that one! I'm confused by Rogan now as well >.<))

~~5:00pm~~

Morgan, yawned and then stretched her arms above her head and back, with her pen still in hand, she felt her back pop happily from the stretch, since she had been sitting in the same spot working for an hour straight. Putting the pen down on the table and rubbing her eyes, then cranking her neck side to side to pop slightly, she sighed in relief and looked at her phone to check the time only to see she had two, text messages. "Oh hope it wasn't anything important." She saw it was from Sukie, telling her not to work to late. While the other was from her mother telling her, that she and her father would be home late again. She smiled and replied to them both quickly, then placed the phone back down on the table. Gathering the last pile of paperwork together and tapping the bottom of the pile on the table to straighten out the papers, she placed them into a basket labeled, 'Done.' Pushing the chair she was sitting in back and standing with the basket in her hand, she turned to see that the Council room was almost completely emtpy.

Now it was filled with only a few helpers and a couple of the main Council, Graham was still here working at his desk, his head deep in his work. Alex, had left about ten minutes after she got into her work, he said, bye to her and that he was excited for tomorrows lunch. And once Alex was done Alice was always done but she would stick around to "lead a helping hand" to Rogan. And when Jacob had come to say, good-night to her for the day, she knew that, Kylie, Arron, Freya, Edward, Titus and Clara were done as well. She saw that Anna, was busy talking with Rogan showing him something on the table, 'Good, maybe if I put all of this up fast enough, she'll still be talking to him.' She moved as quietly as possible and made sure to put it all in the correct spot, before opening her book bag and putting her personal notebook in and then her pens, looking around to make sure she didn't miss anything she buckled it closed. Patting her skirt pockets for her phone, she saw she left it on the table, putting it in her pocket quickly, she turned to see Anna, still talking to Rogan, 'Yes!' she did a happy dance in her mind and very calmly and quietly headed for the door.

However, as she got half way there and felt sure she was in the clear, Graham called out to her, "Hey, Wolfe! Come here a moment, I need to run some numbers with you real quick." he waved her over. Morgan glanced at the door in longing, while her little happy dancing self in her mind, fell over and started to cry! "Okay, coming." she frowned, she was to scared to look to see if Rogan was looking at her and most likely glaring at her for trying to leave without talking to him about anything. She grabbed a nearby chair and sat down next to him, "What numbers?" he pulled his headphones off and she wondered how he had even known she was passing by him. He smiled over to her, "I know you just finished doing all of those numbers," he pointed towards her desk with his pen, "But now that you are, you'll know for sure if these ones should be like this." he slid his book and paperwork over to her, and pointed to a specific spot, "Right here....and this right here." Morgan looked at what he was pointing at and frowned, "That's not right." she sighed inwardly, knowing this would be another ten or even twenty minutes before they got this all settled. Which meant, she would end up having to talk to Rogan, 'Crap!'

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-15-2017, 09:04 PM

(Then I have done my job XD lol)

Rogan, had been in the middle of discussing some changes for booth locations for the Sports Day, event with Anna. He had seen Morgan, moving more from her spot and assumed she was just finishing up, he tried to keep an eye on her because he knew she'd try to leave without anyone seeing her.

"So I think this area is to empty," Anna pointed to a spot on the school grounds map, "See if we put these two over here and then just shift all the others, it'll make it easier for everyone else and give them more room." Rogan nodded his head in agreement, "Good catch, Anna. We'll put that into effect immediately." he smiled up to her, Anna sighed in relief, "Okay good!" she smiled and then started to gather up the papers, to leave for the day.

"Hey, Wolfe! Come here a moment, I need to run some numbers with you real quick."

Rogan's eyes shifted to the sound of the voice, he saw that Morgan had been heading straight for the door and she would have made it out of here if Graham, hadn't called her over first. He frowned at her, 'She's getting better at slipping pass me.' he watched as she, regretfully sighed and pulled a seat up next to him to help figure out the problem.

Rogan, spent ten minutes finishing up the last of his work, keeping a close eye now on Morgan. Seeing that she was still stuck there, he cleaned up his desk and then pushed the chair away from the desk and walked calmly over to Graham's desk. The two were deep in talking about fixing the problem, "Miss Wolfe." He spoke her name evenly, "Graham, I don't want to interrupt your work," Graham waved his hand, to show he didn't care. Rogan shifted his eyes to Morgan, "Make sure you come see me before you leave for the day, Miss Wolfe." his voice never changed, but the look he was giving her, told her not to try anything funny. "We won't be much longer, Pres. Five minutes tops." Graham looked to Morgan, who just nodded and started to work again. Rogan looked to Graham, "Good." and then headed back to his own desk.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2017, 10:49 PM

Morgan was talking with Graham, trying to understand how he had gotten these numbers, when Rogan, had called her name making her jump slightly in her chair. She looked up to see him looking at Graham and talking to him. However, when he looked at her, Morgan couldn't look him in the eye knowing he knew she had tried to leave without discussing anything with him, like he wanted to.

Morgan simply nodded her head in understanding and went back to work with Graham. Who was right, it only took them a few more minutes to fix everything and then Graham started shutting down his computer, and clear his desk of all paperwork, "Whew, thanks for going over all that with me, Wolfe. I'll see you tomorrow, night!" He said shouldering his book bag, his smile full of gratitude, "Yeah, no problem...anytime....night." she smiled weakly back to him, now scared of what would happen next. Locking his desk draws and pocketing the key Graham, headed to the door, being one of the only few left, "Hey, I'm out of here, Pres! Have a good night everyone!" He waved then walked out the door.

Morgan, took a moment to watch as everyone still left in the room waved and said bye, to him. She was trying to tell herself, it wasn't going to be as bad as she thought it would be but thinking back to the other times she'd had to deal with Rogan, she was just lying to herself. Sighing in defeat, she stood and put the chair back where she found it and picked her book bag up from the floor, then looked to see that Rogan, was at his desk working on something still, 'Just get it over with fast...just like a band-aid.' nodding to herself, Morgan walked calmly over to Rogans desk.

When she reached his desk, she stood behind the chair and squeezed tightly onto her book bag handle, to keep her voice from sounding annoyed or to say something she shouldn't, "You wanted to see me, Sir?" she asked, her face calm, her posture straight and strong. Hope it wouldn't make her seem scared at the moment.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-20-2017 at 06:31 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-15-2017, 11:56 PM

"Good night!" Rogan called out as Graham left, he lifted his eyes for a moment to see him leave out the door and check to see where Morgan was, 'Still deciding if she should leave and face the punishments or just deal with me now.' he smirked as he saw the conflict in her face, before she stood and moved the chair back. He went back to looking over the finished paperwork the others had given him and was soon greeted with a shadow falling on his desk and the soft voice of Morgan.

Taking a second longer to look over the papers he was already done with, just to annoy her for a little bit more. Rogan, looked up from his desk to Morgans face, to see she was rather calm but easily caught how tightly she was squeezing onto her book bag, "Yes, Miss Wolfe..." he flipped a few papers over and scanned over them, then looked back up to her with a blank stare, "Where is your work?" he placed his pen down on the table, "Or were you planing to leave without finishing and holding everyone else up?" his voice bored as he insulted her work ethics.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-16-2017 at 07:24 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2017, 07:40 AM

Morgan wanted to roll her eyes at him for taking so long to reply to her. But when he did speak she wish he had taken longer to talk. Biting her bottom lip to keep from yelling at him, she instead took a breath and a squeezed her book bag handle harder before speaking. Letting her breath out and relaxing her grip, she looked at him, "It's on my desk." she glanced at it, "I normally don't turn the book in till the end of the week, but I'll go get it right away, sir." she placed her book bag on the chair in front of her and then quickly turned and walked to her desk.

'Ahh! This jerk, he's being completely pig headed about everything!' Reaching her desk, she pulled the book out of the desk draw and closed it, pulling herself together before she turned to face him as she walked back with book in hand. 'Don't let him get to you, Morgan. You know he just wants to mess with you... He just wants to make you feel small and insignificant!' She placed the book on his desk and then leaned over to slide it over to him gently, "Will that be all, sir?" she said looking into his honey browned eyes, 'How I would just love to punch that stupid smug face!' her eyes hid none of her emotions but she did get her outward emotions in check, there were still some people around, even though that wouldn't stop her from doing what she really wanted, she just couldn't let him win at making her lose control.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-16-2017, 07:55 AM

He watched her reaction and could tell she wanted to do so much more, 'She must be holding back because there are still others around.' He let her leave to go get the book and saw how she made sure to keep everything in check as she came back. As she leaned across his desk to give him the book and lock eyes with him. Rogan couldn't help the smirk that tugged at his lips but kept his face blank, "Yes, there is." He placed his hand on the book and slide it out from underneath her finger tips, "Miss Wolfe, you must know that even though, normally you turn the work in on the last day of the week..." He flipped the book open, not taking his eyes off of hers, "That when we are going through an event, which happens at lest once a month, or there is tons of paperwork on your desk, that it should be turned in that day." He raised an eye brow at her, "If you can't even remember such a small but important detail... How do you ever plan to teach, Miss Heart correctly?" He narrowed his eyes at her. He knew he was pushing a very sensitive button with Morgan.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-20-2017 at 06:55 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2017, 08:12 AM

Morgan let him take the book, she started to straighten out her body, keeping her eyes on him just like he was. Placing her hands on the back of the chair, she unknowingly began to squeeze it as he spoke, her knuckles turning white from how tightly she was gripping it. She did not try to hide her anger at his insult, her eyes narrowed at him and her brows furled together.

Not being able to hold back much longer she still control her voice, as there were still others in the room, "I suppose I can't help but pick up a few habits of yours, sir." She bite out in a harsh low tone. Half of her mind was screaming at her to stop, while the other demanded her to continue, "And don't worry, since you find me so incompetent of doing anything, right. I won't be around much longer to be an eyesore or screw up." She quickly settled on not playing his game through the way he wanted it. She grabbed her book bag from the chair and started to turn to leave.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-16-2017, 08:33 AM

He met her glare with his non-caring eyes, this was what he wanted, he enjoyed making her lose control and rile her up. To make her see she was nowhere near him, that she was beneath him and that she needed to show him respect or he would put her in her place and make her show him respect!

The next words that left her mouth, was not what he was expecting, which made him narrow his eyes at her little comment. But when she continued to speak it surprised him because she wasn't playing into his web, and instead she threw something at him, he couldn't fight. As, she grabbed her bag to start to leave, Rogan quickly stood from his chair and grabbed her wrist and pulled her hard enough to turn and face him. His eyes filled with anger at her trying to leave, yet again, without him excusing her.

His much taller frame towering over her, as he narrowed his eyes at her and squeezed her wrist tighter, "Don't think you can speak so disrespectfully to me again and just leave without facing the consequences, Miss Wolfe." His words cold and bitter, as he felt his anger boil up. "You forget whom you're speaking to." It was good timing or just luck, either way, the others in the room had left at some point while the two had been talking and it was just the two of them again, alone in the room.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2017, 10:51 AM

The first thing Morgan noticed when she turned to leave was the fact that the room was empty, she assumed they had all left while the two had been talking. The next thing she noticed was the sound of wood scraping against wood, which meant Rogan got out of his chair. Not more then three step did she take before she felt, his steel like grip on her wrist, which made her winch in pain and the yank that forced her to face his overwhelm dominating presents, also made her yelp softly. The anger in his face and eyes was not hard to miss and he was not trying to hide it in anyway. Morgan felt the fear shot through her whole body and she froze in panic. This was not something new to her, whenever she argued against him or didn't act according to how Rogan expected, it angered him. He would not only verbally do things but he would physically as well, and him gripping her tightly on the wrist was something he'd done before, but the anger on his face was different...

She knew she should just keep her mouth shut and or just apologize but she'd put up with this attitude of his for so long already she was done with it. Morgan, tried to pull her wrist free from his grab but all he did was squeeze tighter, as he spoke she used her other hand to try and pull his arm off, 'God! What is he made of? Stone!?' Still scared but not letting it take over her, Morgan glared up at him, "You're hurting me! Let go!" She yanked, but he wouldn't let go, "Ugh, I'm so sick of your stuck up ego..." she kept trying to pull free as she spoke, "It's hard to forget whom you are, since you throw it around so much. It's not like you're the one that has done a thing to make your family name great." Her frowned deepened, her outward appearance strong and stubborn but inside her mind was screaming at her to shut up! "And I'll show you respect, when you earn it and can show it first!" She hissed angrily at him, while her blazing, blue eyes glared right into his molten, honey eyes. With all her adrenaline pumping and just acting instead of thinking like she normally did, Morgan swung her book bag at Rogans head, hoping to make him let go of her.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-20-2017 at 07:07 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-20-2017, 05:38 AM

Rogan, honestly shouldn't have been surprised by her retaliation but her words again were not what he expected. He wouldn't admit it but her words cut deep, 'Is this how she sees me?' The shock of her words lasted a moment, he felt her try and pull out of his grasp again and he only gripped her tighter so she couldn't get away. His emotions, he could not seem to control them when it came to her and it only made him angry and he also regretted it the moment he acted on them, instead of thinking.

He met her angry glare, they looked like an angry ocean storm, but he could see the fear in her body, she wanted to look strong and in control but he could feel her bodies reaction to everything. He easily saw her swing the bag at him and he caught her other wrist. Then yanked her body with both wrist and slammed her back up against the wall and pinned her wrist besides her head and brought his face leveled with hers. His face void of any emotions as he stared at her, "I don't think you fully understand where you stand, Miss Wolfe." His voice empty, but there was a dark undertone to it, "Perhaps I've been to lax about not letting you deal with the consequences of your actions? And should give you a reminder of where you really do stand in this school?" He posed as a question more to himself, keeping her arms pinned tightly to the wall he moved his face closer to her and his eyes became dark as he narrowed them and let his anger come out to the for front, "Starting tomorrow your responsibility will double, on top of everything else. And I think I'll take the time to really look into the work your parents do." It was a threat and he hoped it scared her back into her place, if not then he'd have to follow through with his threat.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2017, 06:58 AM

Morgan, could not believe what she had just done and was very soon regretting it. As her arm was caught in mid swing and she looked up into his own glare, she wished to just not exist in that moment. Her world spun as Rogan, pulled and shoved her hard against the wall, making her cry out in pain, as she felt her body meet the hard wall with a thump, and her head hit harder then she thought, "Ahh!" she took a sharp breath and as she opened her eyes, she felt dizzy. But she didn't have time to worry about her pain, when she saw and then felt her wrist being pinned to the wall next to each side of her head. She turned her head to yell at Rogan, 'What his problem was?' But as soon as her eyes landed on his face, her words caught in her throat and she was terrified of what she saw in his face. Morgan's eyes widen in pure fear, her body shook and she was sure if he didn't have her pinned against a wall her legs would have given out and she'd be on the floor trembling.

As he spoke nothing but fear was all she could feel, she wanted to say something to sound like he couldn't intimate her but he could and he was. 'I have forgotten who I'm talking to....that I'm nothing but trash in the presence of all these people, just dirt beneath their feet.' All the fight she had left in her, completely vanished, her eyes became dull and all the fire left, her head dropped slightly. When he squeezed her wrist tightly again she flinched and cried softly, making her look at him, as he brought his face closer to hers, Morgan tried to move her head back further but only pressed her already sore head more into the wall, going nowhere.

Looking into his eyes scared her and she looked away, but as he spoke directly into her ear cold shivers run through her body and goosebumps came to her skin but when he spoke of her parents, she snapped her head back to look at him, fear and panic clearly in them, "Please, Rogan!" She begged, she hated herself for it, "I'll take responsibility for my..." She bite her bottom lip, her head dropped and her bangs covered her eyes, as they stung from the tears that wanted to come, "Disrespectful actions. Just, please...leave my parents out of this." Her voice broke, she hated it, sounding so weak but she was and there was nothing she could do about it.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-20-2017, 07:33 AM

Watching her give up and seeing the fear in her eyes did not give him the satisfaction he wanted but instead made him feel...unpleasant. Rogan quickly pushed those feelings aside, 'It's simply because she never backs down, and it's odd for her to, but I've left her with no choice is all.' As, she began to beg him to leave her parents be, he could see how much she hated having to talk to him this way, 'Good. The sooner you learn the better.' Lifting both her arms up and above her head, he pinned them both with one of his much larger hands. While his other hand lifted her head by the chin, making her look at him and holding it there.

"You may not want to show me respect, Miss Wolfe but you will or you will see what the repercussions are for your stubborn attitude is." He promised her, not showing any indifference when he could clearly see her fighting back the tears that wanted to come. "Tomorrow morning you will be here by, six-thirty a.m. Show up any later then that, don't be surprised by what will happen if you do." He stood up straight, still keeping her arms pinned and lifted her chin to look up at him as he towered over her much smaller body. Looking into her eyes, he saw how dim they were nothing was left, no fight, they almost looked black, "Do you understand, Miss Wolfe?" He waited for her to answer.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2017, 08:36 PM

Her body and mind numb from the reality of her new situation, to think she had started all of this because she wanted to be done with Rogan, and now she had brought all this wrath onto herself because of it. As, he lift her head up, she realized he had pinned both her arms above her head and with only one hand of his own. Morgan, didn't even bother trying to fight against his hold and stared blankly into his now calmed, honey brown eyes.

As, he spoke in his cold voice filled with promises of threats, making her shiver as she was forced to look at him, 'What have I done? I don't want to come tomorrow...but I know he'll do as he says if I don't.' She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment to see anything other then those eyes. When he asked, if she understood, what he asked, Morgan nodded her head the best she could, with her head being cranked to look up at him, but knew he would get annoyed if she did not verbally respond. Opening her eyes unwillingly, she looked at him, "Yes sir....I understand." Then she looked away, even though she could not move her head still.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-20-2017 at 09:35 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-21-2017, 04:10 AM

Rogan, had felt her try and nod her head but because of the angle he had her head at, it wasn't very good. It made him frown that she wasn't speaking and just as he was about to ask her the question again, she opened her eye, she looked into his own and she responded. Holding her chin for a moment longer, he searched her eyes for any lie, seeing none, his lips turned into a triumphant smirk, "Good." He let go of her chin and then released the hold on her arms. Her body dropped slight from the fact that he had been holding her up the entire time. Taking a couple steps back away from her, he stuck one hand into his uniform pants pocket, while the other smoothed back his hair that had gotten messing from the moment before. Looking to the door then back to Morgan, "You are excused, Miss Wolfe." He said walking back to his desk to collet his things.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2017, 04:30 AM

When he finally released her, Morgan almost fell to the floor but caught herself against the wall. Looking up through her long hair, that was completely a mess, she saw him a few good steps away from her, which set her mind at ease. When he excused her, Morgan's mind told her to just run and not to stop till she was safe at home. But her body was now feeling the pain and soreness from being handled like a rag doll, and all she could was rest against the wall and watch him walk over to his desk, like nothing had just happen.

Taking a breath and pull together whatever dignity she had left, she pushed herself off the wall and walked over to his desk as well, to collect her book bag that had dropped to the floor, when she was swung around. Bending down to pick it, she got slightly dizzy for a moment but ignored it and stood with it in hand, and walked calmly out of the Council room. Once the door closed behind her, she cursed at herself for being so weak and letting him look down at her and treat her like a wast of space, 'And from this point on, there is nothing I can do to change that. I just have to wait, till I finish training, Mia. Then I won't have to hardly see him anymore.' She sighed, thinking how pathetic her life was turning into.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-21-2017, 05:07 AM

Clearing his desk off and putting his personal belongings into his own book bag, he caught Morgan, walking towards him. He half expected her to say something but when she bent down and grabbed her book bag, then turned to leave, Rogan couldn't help but wonder if she was in pain, since she had taken to long to pick her bag off the floor.

Clenching his jaw, he picked up his phone and started to write a text to someone, before he pressed sent, he felt that unpleasant feeling in his chest again. He squeezed his phone tightly and then slammed his fist onto his table, "Shit! Why does she make me so angry but feel so..." He was at a lost for words. Morgan, continued to make his mask slip, and when he lost control over it, he got confused as to why and would become angry at her for ruining his perfect mask.

He deleted the text he was going to send and instead called his driver, that he was ready to leave. Closing and locking up the room, he walked out of the school, a few students still left around ending their club activities, bid him a 'good evening', which he did in return with a smile. When he reached the parking lot, his driver was already waiting for him and opened the car door, "Good evening, young master." He greeted him "Hello, Evan." Rogan responded back as he got into the car, then the man closed it behind him, the man walked back to his seat and then drove him home, leaving Rogan with his thoughts of what had happen today.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2017, 07:43 AM

Morgan had been lucky enough to catch the last bus home, because she really didn't like when she had to call for a ride. Unlocking her front door and walking, she locked the door behind her and kicked her shoes off placing them in the shoes rack, "I'm home!" she called out, hoping to here someone, but a few moments of putting her stuff away, she sighed, "I guess, they really are working late again."

Morgan, walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge for something to eat, but nothing looked good, honestly she wasn't even hungry. Closing the door she saw the bowl of fruit and settled on an apple, "Better then nothing." She took a bite and then headed upstairs to her room. Reaching her room, she took her uniform blazer off and hung it on the hook behind her door, walking to her bed she fell onto her back and stared up at the ceiling, taking another bite of her apple and chewing it. Letting a big sigh out, "What have you done, Morgan?" this was all to much to take in, all she knew was she wanted to cry and just ask her parents if she could just go to a different school, "Yeah, right...in your dreams." she sighed again, before taking another bite of her apple.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-21-2017, 08:27 AM

The car door was held open for him, as he got out he thanked, Evan, then walked up the few stairs to the front door, which was being held open for him, "Welcome home, young Master." The man said, Rogan smiled, "Hello, David." Walking in he took his shoes off, "Are mom and dad home?" He ask David, as he closed the door, "Your father will be home late today, a meeting popped up unexpectedly." "I see." He loosened his tie, "Your mother is with, Lady Amy, upstairs working on homework." Rogan chuckled, "Interesting." David smiled knowingly.

When Rogan, reached the top of the stairs, he could hear his mothers voice along with his sisters. Walking to the his sisters room, sure enough there they were sitting at her little tea party table, "Amy, you have to do this the way the teacher wants it." Was his mothers reasonable words, "But if I do it this way, it's faster, easier and still the right answer." Amy whined. He leaned against the door jam and chuckled, "Yes, but you need to understand that there are other ways to get to the same problem." "But why does it always have to be so long and hard?"

His mother heard his chuckle and turned to see who it was, she smiled seeing her son, "Oh welcome home, sweetie!" Which then got his little sister to jump up with an excited squeal, "Rogan, your home!" She ran over to hug him. Bending down to be at her level, he returned the hug and smiled at her, "Hello, Amy. How is homework going?" He asked patting her golden locks, which made her huge grin turn into a pout, "Math is stupid!" "It's still a work in process." His mother said walking over to the two, he stood and his mother gave him a hug, "I see." he chuckled at the face, his little sister was making, "How was your day?" Flashes of Morgan went through his mind but he never let his smile fall, "Fine, but still lots to do for the next event happening at the school." "Well I'm sure you and your team will get it all figured out in time. There is dinner waiting for you down in the kitchen, Rosemary will have it all done for you." "I can help him!" Amy said getting ready to run out of the room, which her mother then grabbed her by the back of her dress collar with a raised brow, "Oh no you don't, young lady. You have work to finish." She whined and pouted up at Rogan, to save her but he just shrugged his shoulders at her. She frowned and then sulked over to her chair and sat down, he chuckled at her slightly, then smiled to his mother before he headed back downstairs to eat.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2017, 09:10 AM

Morgan, stood underneath the hot water of the shower head, letting whatever tears mix with the water, this way she wouldn't have to admit to having cried. Thirty minutes later, she was out of the shower, dried off and in pjs, now sitting at her desk working on the small amount of homework she had left to do. By eleven o'clock, she was finished and sighed turning her table lamp off, looking out the window and into the star filled sky, "Dad and mom, aren't home yet still." Walking over to her window she closed the curtains partly, she walked over to flip her bedroom light off, then maneuvered through the dark to her bed. Once under the blanket she set her alarm clock for five-thirty, in the morning, then snuggled completely under her blanket, looking out her slightly parted curtains, "Please, just let tomorrow go smoothly and no more troubling problems happen." She thought about all the possible things Rogan could end up having her do and none of them seemed pleasant, "Just take one day at a time, Morgan....You can get through this." Trying to just enjoy the night sky and keep her mind empty, she soon fell asleep and only slightly woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of her parents coming home.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-22-2017, 08:06 AM

Day 3
Thursday Morning
----------

Rogan sat in the backseat of his SUV, being driven to school, his legs crossed and his arm resting on it with a book in hand. Rolling his wrist over slightly, his watch read, six-ten, meaning he would be at school in five minutes and in the Council Room, by no later then six-twenty. Meaning either, Morgan would already be there or close to being late.

Just like he calculate he got to the school at six-fifteen, Evan opened the car door, "Have a good day, young Master." Rogan grabbed his bag and put his book inside, then stepped out, "Thank you, Evan. I'll call you if I need a ride." The man simply bowed, closed the car door and then drove off. Rogan, saw that there was only a couple cars parked in the schools parking lot, 'Teachers most likely,' he started walking towards the Council Room, 'Only very few students show up this early.' Walking through the halls, he could hear the echoes of his footsteps on the marble floor.

It was nice to be early and not have to deal with the others till he decided he would head to his first class of the day. Reaching the room, he paused outside staring at the door handle, 'Will she be inside? Will she even show up? Would she had said something to her parents? Maybe even the Principal or a teacher?' None of those opinions would bother him, maybe one or two of them would make things messy. But Rogan was not a stranger to the power of his family, even if they would tell him this was him being childish. Morgan Wolfe's family status was in no way able to stand against his own families.

Using his key to open the door he turned the door handle, putting a stoic face on and holding his breath, he pushed the door open and as it swung open fully, he scanned the room to find it empty and he was in fact the first one there. He sighed and felt...disappointed? Walking into the room, he closed the door behind him, which always relocked automatically, and walked to his desk placing his bag onto the top of his desk, glancing at his watch he frowned, "She has six minutes left." He sat down and pulled out his book to continue reading while he waited.