ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2017, 09:07 AM

Morgan, was running down the street, weaving in and out of the crowd of people going about their own daily routine, having just got off the morning bus, quickly looking at her cell phone for the time, "Crap! I have fifteen minutes!" She put on a burst of speed, praying she would make it just in time to the Council room. She had set her alarm and it had gone off but she ended up hitting the snooze button one to many times, so she had rushed to get ready and had only been able to grab an orange for breakfast before she ran all the way to the bus stop.

Reaching the schools grates, she looked back at her phone, 'Seven minutes left! God I hate how big this school is!' she quickly run the rest of the way. Having only two minutes left as she was outside the door, she was bent over, hands on knees trying desperately to catch her breath, 'Ugh, never pushing the snooze button ever again!' Taking a deep breath and letting it out, she stood up straight and did her best to straighten out her uniform and hair, never mind the sweat that was clearly there on her face.

Grabbing her key from her book bag, she quickly shoved it into the keyhole and opened the door, to see Rogan sitting at his desk reading a book of, who knew what? And seemingly didn't have a care in the world. Stepping into the room, her fear and panic of being late was long gone now but now all the fear of being alone with Rogan again came on full force, as the door closed behind her with a soft click.

Glancing over her shoulder at the door, but she shook her head of the thoughts that rushed through her mind and walked as calmly as she could up to Rogans desk. She bite her lip knowing she was mostly, out of "respect" supposed to greet, Rogan and blah, blah, kiss his feet and blah, blah, blah. Her shoulders slumped forward and she wouldn't make eye contact with him, she really couldn't even look him in the face but only the chest. "Good morning, Sir." She spoke with a shaky voice but loud enough for him to hear, cleaning her voice slightly, she continued, "Where would you like me to start first, Sir?" She bite the inside of her cheek as she was getting angry at having to even do any of this, right now.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-23-2017, 05:44 AM

As Rogan read his book, it was just one of the few none school books he read, he was reading a mystery. But because he kept looking to see the time, he didn't get far and kept re-read what he just read. Till finally, he saw that it was, six twenty-eight and the sound of the door opening reached his ears, it actually set his mind at ease. He didn't have to look up to know who it was, he could tell she was just standing there, he then heard the door close and he was sure she looked back to the door, she seemed to always look at her exits and decided if she should run now or wait a bit and run later. Hearing her footsteps against the wooden floor, get closer, he wonder what she would do, 'Would she go back to the way she normally was? Would she be glaring at him? Or would she outright yell at him and tell him that she had told someone what had happen and he would be in trouble now?'

However, to hear her rather surprising respectful, morning greeting threw him! Looking up at her from his seated position, instead of at the book that no longer held his attention, she must have been running at some point to get here, as he could see the sweat on her brow. Seeing her looking at anything but his face, made that unpleasant feeling come back for a moment, her voice had most definitely been filled with fear and not just from waking up early in the morning. Again, she spoke and it was shocking to him, but keeping his outward appearance in control he simply, placed his book down and sat up straighter in his chair, "Good morning, Miss Wolfe." He hoped she would look at him, instead of just looking in his direction, "You can start by making a pot of coffee and bring me a cup. Two sugars and a bit of cream." His face serious and waited to see what she would say or do.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2017, 06:22 AM

Hearing his voice sent a shiver through her body, he had a rather nice voice when he wasn't insulting her all the time or arguing. But when he gave the order to make him coffee, she felt annoyed, 'What am I, his servant now?' Again she bite her lip from wanting to fight with him. And the though of making him angry again, like yesterday, quickly doused the fire in her to defy him.Taking a deep breath and still refusing to look at him, Morgan nodded her head, "Yes, sir."

Morgan, then headed to the little kitchen in the back of the room and placed her book bag on the little table surrounded by a few stools. Already knowing where everything was she was able to quickly start brewing the coffee and she placed the two coffee cups down next to it, while resting her hands on the counter and squeezed her hands together into fist, 'You can do this Morgan. Just suck it up and just do whatever he wants. Don't fall for any of his normal teasing, he wants you to fail. Just keep remembering who you're doing this for.' With the coffee done, she made his cup and made her own, 'He didn't say I couldn't make one for myself.' She walked carefully back to his desk, she stopped on the left side of his desk and put the cup down in front of him, "What next, Sir?" She asked causally, still not being able to look him in the face.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-23-2017, 07:30 AM

She did nothing but do as she was told, which put him on guard a bit. When she passed by him towards the kitchen, he turned in his chair and watched her for a few moments just to make sure, she wasn't going to just attack him from behind. But all she did was rest against the counters while waiting for the coffee to brew.

'I know this is what I wanted but I know she can't keep this up for long...can she?' Not letting it bug him any longer, Rogan got himself into work mode and started to finish up more of the work that he couldn't get to, simply because it was to much from all the request and forms coming in for the Sports Day Event.

About, five minutes later, there was a steaming cup of coffee placed down in front of him. Pausing from looking at another form, he looked up to Morgan, instead as she asked, what was next. She still refused to look at him, 'Why? I told her I wanted respect, not that she couldn't look upon me.' His eyebrow rose in thought and watched for a moment as she drink her own coffee, then looked to his own, 'Wonder if she did something to it?' Picking it up he blew then took a sip, "Good enough." Taking another sip, then placing it back down off to the side a bit.

Grabbing a few different forms that were to be given to some clubs, so they could fill out what they had requested, in the fact that their request was accepted. He held out the different forms to her, ''I need you to make copies of these forms.'' He pointed to a couple of the forms, ''I need, twenty copies of these.'' Then held out the other ones, ''Then thirty copies of each one of these forms...quickly.'' He waited to see how long she was planning to not look at him. He found himself wanting to look into her bright, sapphire eyes but they were hard to see with her keeping her eyes down casted most of the time, the need he was feeling made him frown slightly.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2017, 09:39 PM

Morgan noticed how long it took him to even pick up the cup, 'He must be wondering if I've done something to it. I should have, just for fun.' She laughed inwardly. At his comment about her coffee she wanted to stick her tongue out at him, 'What did you expect? I'm not a coffee maker, make your own coffee and then it will be better! Ya jerk!' Before her anger built up, he held out some forms for her and told her how many copies he needed. She blinked for a moment and stared but quickly took them from his hand, keeping them separated, so she wouldn't mess up, "Yes, sir." Then headed to the copier machine, with paper and coffee in hand.

By the time she had finished copying everything it had taken about twenty-five minutes. Long done with her coffee, she only had to carry the papers over to his desk, keeping everything separated and neat, Morgan sighed in relief as she was all done, "All done, sir. What would you like me to do next?" She kept her eyes on her hands that were resting on the different piles of paper, still not able to look at him. It was mostly so she wouldn't have to see him make any faces if he did or that stupid smirk that always set her off, but the main reason she still could not look him in the eyes or just even his face was because she was just scared of him and the way he had looked at her yesterday.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-28-2017, 05:41 AM

Again, because of her pause he thought for sure she would say something but she simply took them and complied. Eyebrows rose and he watched her walk to the copier and start to work. Thoughts running through his head as he went back to work and with only the soft humming sound of the machine copying as background noise.It didn't take long for Rogan, to get sucked into doing his work and forcing.

Time seemed to flow faster then he thought and Morgan, was now placing the piles of copied forms in front of him. He looked from the papers and then up to Morgan, which made a frown come to his lips, 'Still she won't look at me.' She again asked what he wanted her to do next. Clearing his throat, he sat back in his seat and heard the sound of the Council room door opening, "I have a list of who requested these forms and which rooms they should go into." He spoke evenly, as he glanced behind Morgan, to see who had walked in and saw Jacob, heading over to them.

Giving his attention back to Morgan, he pulled open a draw in his desk and held out the list for her, "This is the last thing you'll have for this morning, Miss Wolfe." "Morning you guys! What are you both doing here?" Jacob asked with a bright smile on his face but his voice was filled with curiosity. Rogan didn't take his eye from Morgan just yet, "Good morning , Jacob. Miss Wolfe, is completing some extra tasks that are now hers to do." Rogan looked to Jacob, with a smile. Jacob, raised a brow and looked to see what she was going to be doing, "Oh! Passing out those forms! I'll help you with those Morgan! There are so many, plus it's always annoying to go through each of those rooms." He bent down slightly to reach down for the papers, while smiling at her.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-28-2017 at 05:46 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2017, 06:01 AM

Morgan, had heard the door opening and was praying it wasn't Alice or one of the others that didn't like her. So she just focused on what Rogan was telling her to do, but as soon as she heard Jacob's voice, her whole body instantly relaxed and she looked over to him and smiled, "Good morning, Jacob!" She was so thankful it was her friend and not anyone else. She was going to answer his question but Rogan, answered it before she could and she looked back to the list in his hand and took it from his hand.

As, he spoke she felt tense, it was like he was trying to tell her not to tell Jacob, why she was really there, not that she wasn't doing extra tasks but it was punishment, 'Maybe he knows Jacob would be upset and try to do something. Well, I won't tell him right now...but I just told Jacob, yesterday I wouldn't keep things from him anymore.' Relaxing her body and making herself put on a happy smile, she looked back to Jacob, "Ah, don't even worry about it Jacob! I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to stop you from your work as well." she chuckled lightly, picking up the forms, while still keeping them separated so they wouldn't get mixed up, "Don't think you can wiggle your way out of your own work." She said playfully, when she could tell he was going to say something again.

"I'll talk to you later today, Jacob." she smiled as she grabbed the last pile of forms, and then keeping her eyes low and bowing slightly to Rogan, "I'll be sure to finish this up before classes start, sir. Have a good morning." She gave one last smile to Jacob, before walking quickly out of the Council room.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-28-2017, 08:40 AM

Rogan felt slightly annoyed by the way Morgan, behaved towards Jacob, 'I know they are...friends. But they definitely don't seem that way sometimes.' It had taken Rogan, so long to believe Jacob, in the fact that he had made a friend and on top of it a girl...and that they weren't dating. No way was there a girl that wasn't trying to hook up with Jacob, for the rewards that came with it. But the more Jacob, had talked about this girl, the more Rogan, was sure they were dating and Jacob, was just hesitant in letting him know. He was even more sure of it when he saw them together! But for almost three years now, they have remained friends and nothing more, Rogan found that very hard to believe and he just waited for the day the two would walk into school holding hands or something. Nothing still. And she never took Jacob, for anything, she always paid for her own stuff, when the two would hang out or the group would go out for fun sometimes. Or Jacob, would even invite Morgan, to tag along with their group of friends outside of school for a bit and she wouldn't let Jacob, buy her a thing...in fact she would get annoyed if he did.

Jacob, raised a brow at her when she told him, she could do it, "Really it's not that big of a deal and it'll be super easy." He went to try and take a pile but she easily took the last one and smiled, playing around with him and declined his offer, while saying her 'good-byes.' He followed a few steps but could tell she would not take his help. He half sighed and half laughed in defeat, "Of course...that stubborn girl." He rubbed the back of his head and then turned to face his friend, "What's with the extra work, all of a sudden?" When he settled his eyes on his friends face fully, Jacob was a little surprised by the look. He didn't look happy at all...annoyingly upset?

The way the two talked and the way Morgan, so easy looked at him, smiled at him and joked with him, made Rogans stomach curl, and his eyebrows to pull together, his lips tugged downward slightly as well. Rogan quickly cleared his mind and looked to his friend with a nonchalant face, "She needed to be reprimanded for the way she talked to me that day, is all." He said as he went back to doing some more paperwork. "Reprimanded? Talking to you like what?" Jacob, raised a brow in wonder, as he sat down in the chair in front of his friends desk, "A few days ago. In the meeting room, where we interview people for their request." Rogan was glad he had such good memory and the fact that it was normal for Morgan, to talk back to him so much. Jacob may be his friend but he was sure that Jacob, would be very angry at him if he found out what he had done to Morgan, yesterday.

"When she chose to let her mouth run loose and call me an, 'Asshole.' as she so elegantly put it." Rogan said signing a few more pieces of paper and then looked up to Jacob, with a raised brow. Jacob, quickly covered his mouth to stop the short laugh that came out and then cleared his throat, "Oh yeah...that day. I kinda forgot about that." he chuckled lightly, "Clearly. Well, I'm glad you find it so humorous. But even if she is apart of the Student Council, she needs to know she cannot just speak to those in charge that way. Plus, she did it in front of all of you, so I can't let that go unpunished or the other will think they can do that as well." "No one else would dare or even want to talk to you that way. Everyone loves you." Jacob, leaned back in his chair, he knew there was nothing he could do to stop Rogan, from punishing Morgan, for her actions. He was within his rights as the President, and Morgan was apart of the Council, so he had even more say over it. "Everyone but her it would seem." Rogan said lightly as he stood from his chair, and straightening out the paperwork on his desk, to get ready to leave the room and head for his first class of the day. Jacob, looked at his friend shocked, 'He really does care, what she thinks of him! But again why?'

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-02-2017, 07:07 AM

As Morgan was going through each of the classes that had been given the approval forms, she was now staring to wish she had taken Jacob up on his offer. Walking into another classroom she looked around for the little holder that was for the class rep, and let a sigh come out and her shoulders slump forward, "Man, no wonder Jacob wanted to help me. This is crazy to run around to all of these classes by yourself." Placing the form in the correct spot, she headed out of the classroom just as students started to walk in, 'If I don't hurry up, the bell is going to ring and I'm not going to finish in time and be late for class!' Looking down to the list in hand, she quickly run to the next class, weaving through the students who were starting to fill up the halls.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-02-2017, 07:17 AM

Rogan put his coffee cup in the sink and as he turned to leave, he saw a book bag sitting on the table. He raised a brow, "Did she really forget it?" Walking over to the bag, he could easily guess it was hers but he didn't want to just assume and then find out it was someone else's. He glanced around the room as if he was going to get caught doing something wrong. The only person in the room was Jacob and he was busy doing some work. Rogan carefully unbuckled the leather straps of the bag to open it, flipping the flap over, he lifted the opening of the bag wider so he could see inside. A look of pure curiosity was all over Rogan's face as he peered inside, but no luck. Seeing a student ID book, he grabbed it and pulled it out, opening it to the first page, sure enough there was a picture of Morgan Wolfe, with a bright smile on her face.

Scanning it for a few moments longer he placed it back inside her bag and buckled it back up, "What's that?" Rogan almost jumped out of his skin but calmly turned around with bag in hand and smiled at Jacob, "Seems Miss Wolfe forgot her book bag." He was going to start heading towards the door when Jacob spoke up, "That sounds like Morgan. Well here I'll go take it to her." He held his hand out for the bag and Rogan suddenly felt possessive over it, "No, don't worry about it. I'm already heading out and I know which room she should be in by now." Jacobs hand dropped slowly to his side, his head tilted slightly and a brow raised, "Well okay...then I guess I'll see you class." He smiled, "Yup, see you in class." Then Rogan walked calmly out of the Council room and towards the classroom he knew she would most likely be in, if she was about finished by now. His heart was pounding in his chest, why had he been so scared that Jacob would have taken it and that he would have received the thanks? Not wanting to think any longer on it he quickly walked to where Morgan would be. While Jacob was felt in the room with many more questions about his friend.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-02-2017, 10:28 PM

Morgan pulled her phone out of her pocket and saw that she was still on time. She had two more classrooms to hit and in about eight minutes the bell would ring. Walking into the classroom, it was already pretty much filled with all the students and the teacher. She looked at her list quickly, "Can I help you with something?" Morgan looked up to see that the teacher was looking at her with a nice smile, which Morgan quickly returned, "Ah, yes! I'm looking for Michael Miller?" "Oh yes, he's right back there." The teacher pointed, "Second row, three chairs over." Morgan bowed slightly, "Thank you Ma,am."

Morgan walked over to the table and could see him talking with his group of friends, she cleared her throats slightly, "Excuse me? Are you Michael?" She had all eyes on her and for some reason she felt very nervous about that. The guy looked at her and raised a brow, "Yes, what do you want?" He asked looking her up and down, "I'm here to give you, your approval form for the Sports day event." She held a copy out for him to take, as he reached out to take it one of his friends spoke up, "You're that Wolfe girl, right?" They all looked to the one that had spoken then to Morgan.

Morgans brows pulled together and then slowly replayed, "Morgan Wolfe, yes that is me." She didn't understand where this was going. Michael took the form and placed it on his desk, "Ah, so your the one that's apart of the Council that their ashamed of." He said so nonchalantly and with a smile on his face, that it made Morgan pull back away from him, "Yeah yeah yeah! And the one that is super lucky to even be in this school at all!" His friend spoke up again, Morgans eyes looked back to him and she was feeling the need to run, "I've only heard about you but just have never seen you! But now that I have, I can see how you most likely did get all these 'lucky' things to happen." "Yeah no kidding for real." Morgan suddenly was hit with the those feelings she had those first few months of being in this school again.

As they continued to talk about her and seem to think she didn't care, her anger built up. This was not Rogan she didn't 'have to respect them' so she slammed the other form Michael was going to need on his desk, making the whole class now look over to them, while Morgan just glared at the whole group of annoying and disgusting boys, "Please be more selective about what you say to someone. Just because you're not used to working hard for what you want, doesn't mean others cheat to get where they are." Her voice low and filled with venom, so only they would hear her but with it being so quiet it was possible the others heard as well. "What is going on over here?" The teacher ask in a stern voice, hands on her hips. Morgan kept her glare in place a few moments longer but then stood up and smiled sweetly at the teacher, "I just slipped and caught myself on his desk is all." Morgan bowed to the teacher, "I'm very sorry for the loud distraction." The teacher looked from Morgan then to the boys who looked rather shocked but Michael was the one to nod his head in agreement. "Oh well then I'm glad you didn't get hurt!" The teachers warm smile was back on her face, "Then if you would excuse me." Morgan bowed slightly and then started to walk towards the door and on to the next classroom. While the boys looked to each other in shock at this girls comment, however one of them seemed very pissed off about her speaking to him that way.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-07-2017, 07:23 AM

Rogan headed for the part of the school building he knew Morgan should be at by this moment. And sure enough as he rounded the corner he saw her walking into another classroom, 'Wow, surprisingly she finished in time.' A smirk came to his lips as he walk over to the classroom. He peered inside and he saw that pretty much the whole class was filled and decided to just wait out here until she finished. Looking down to her bag, he took note of the fact that she didn't have any trinkets or keychains on her bag. She simply just left her keys on the inside of her bag, 'Which is the smart thing to do, lest she wish to lose them. But seeing as she just leaves her bag, I guess it doesn't matter that much.' Looking up from her book bag, he stood by just the side of the door frame, out of site of everyone. Apart of him was suddenly feeling nervous, what was he going to say to her? Would he say anything? What would she say? Would she even look at him? Before he could answer any of his own questions Morgan was coming out of the classroom.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2017, 07:31 AM

Morgan was still letting the annoying comments of those guys get to her, which just annoyed her more. She had gotten used to hearing those things but then again it has been about year since she's had to really deal with anyone outside of the Council, so it was bugging her more then it should. Again, finding the teacher Morgan asked for the person who would be needing the form and the teacher said, a thank you and that they would make sure the person got it. Morgan wouldn't complain and thanked the teacher with a bright smile, sighing inwardly with relief she started to walk out of the classroom.

'Whew, done and done, with just a few minutes to spare!' She still had a few copies in her hand and thought what she should do with them, 'I guess I can just put them in my book bag....' as she was walking out of the classroom she turned to her left and looked down to her hands, 'Oh crap! Where is my book b-' suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by her running into a rather hard yet soft wall. She was quickly falling to the ground and landed on her butt, the couple of copies she had left falling to the ground and fluttering around her.

"Ow!" She said wincing in pain, her eyes opened slightly and she saw a pair of legs which most likely belonged to the person she ran into, "I'm sorry!" If she hadn't been spacing out this wouldn't have happened. She smiled up to the person, "Seems I let my mind wonder more then I should have. I hope I didn't hur-" As her eyes landed on the persons face, her words left her and her eyes grew wide, 'ROGAN!!!'

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-07-2017, 07:39 AM

Rogan took a few steps back as she walked out but she seemed to be looking down for something and sure enough she ran right into his chest and fell to the ground before he could stop her. He didn't think she was going to be so unaware of her surroundings. But as she looked up to him with a bright smile and apologized for bumping into him, he felt warmth spread through him. Once her eyes landed on his face however that was a different story, 'Of course she didn't know it was me. Why else would she smile so sweetly or even look at me?' He bent at the hip and stuck his hand out for her to take, "Good thing it was me and not the wall instead. I have a feeling you'd be passed out in the hallway and missing your first class." He smirked down at her, his eyes staring into her own, drinking in the sight she had denied him of all morning. He could tell she hadn't been expecting it to be him at all, then again he hadn't planned on being here either. It seems most of the other students were already in their classrooms as he only heard a few running footsteps and the sound of Morgan breathing.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2017, 07:43 AM

Morgan was in a state of shock, what in the world was Rogan doing here and the fact that she had ran right into his chest. All those thoughts got jumbled around as he bent down and offered her, his hand. Looking from his hand to his face, his words registering in her mind, she slowly reached out to take his hand hesitantly, "I think I would have had a better chance with the wall, than with your chest." She said sarcastically as she fully placed her hand in his and held onto him as she was pulled up to her feet. Since he was still bent slightly she came to be about face to face with him, 'I guess I have to thank him...unless I want more trouble.' Morgan looked him in the eye before getting to scared and simply looked to his chest, "Thank you, sir." She said taking a few steps back away from him, she could feel her entire body heat up but feel the chills run through her as he spoke.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-09-2017, 06:43 PM

Rogan chuckled at her comment about having a better chance with the wall, “I’ll take that as a compliment.” Once she hesitantly placed her hand in his, Rogan could feel how soft and warm her hand was. He noted how much smaller she was, he always knew he was much bigger but to have her hand in his much larger one finally made him realize just how small she was compared to himself. His hand closed around her own gentle and as she pulled herself up with his help, he saw the sleeve of her school uniform blazer pull back and it revealed bruising forming on her wrist. Instantly that unpleasant feeling came back and the guilt of knowing it was him that made them, it made him frown deeply at the sight. When Morgan made it to her feet and she looked into his eyes, his frown left quickly Rogan saw nothing else and lost all track of time in those eyes, but the moment she looked away and thanked him, which made his frown come back to his face, ‘This is why she won’t look at me.’ When she had moved away he held gently onto her hand still not wanting to lose the feel of her hand in his, “No need to say thank you…Mor-Miss Wolfe...” he hesitated wanting to actually apologize for causing such harm to her but his pride wouldn’t let him, because if she would have just stopped being so stubborn and disrespectful he never would have…shaking his head from his train of thought, he remember why he really came looking for her. Taking her hand he still held he turned it over and had her hold it out, while he brought his other hand that held her book bag over and placed it in her open hand, “But you can thank me for bring this to you.” He smiled at her while he still stayed in his slightly bent position to be eye level with her, “I assume you don’t have your Council room key on you and I believe your first class is about to begin soon.” Realizing he was still holding onto her hand he slowly let it go and stood up straight.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2017, 07:09 PM

Morgan was now positive she had run into a wall and was passed out on the floor and she was just dreaming this! No way was Rogan behaving this way towards her, when there was no one around. She felt his hand still holding onto her own, it frightened her but he wasn't holding it tightly or pulling her, he was being very gentle which made her take note of how warm his hand was and now it made more sense to her, how he had been able to hold both her wrist with just one of his hands.

She was sure Rogan was going to call her by her first name but he quickly fixed it, but he hesitated in his speech, 'Why is he acting like this? I want to look at his face so I can read him better.....no way, I don't want to see that look again.' while lost in her own thoughts, he suddenly moved her hand and was having her hold it out. She wanted to snatch her hand away but before she could he placed her book bag into her open hand. Her eyes widen and she glanced up to only see his lips turn into a smile, shock and confusion all over her face, "What?" at his next words she looked at him completely, eyes wide by this act of his, "Why...would...you?" Her brows knit together and she scanned his face trying to understand but he only held a rather honest smile on his face, as he stood up straight and let her hand go, Morgan looked back down to her bag, "Ah, well...no... I mean thank you, Mr. Treber." She was going to say something else but the bell rang out, and Morgan jumped slightly at the sound and yelp in surprise. She hadn't realized how quite it was and how tense she was, a blush quickly spreading across her checks at her actions, she bowed slightly to Rogan, "I-I better g-get to my class then." She quickly tried to rush her words out, clearing her throat and not daring to look up at him again, "I'll see you later, sir. Thank you again for bring my bag to me." Then she quickly turned and picked up the few papers that had fallen to the floor, then ran to her class, far to scared to stick around to hear what he would say, 'What the hell was that all about!?' her brain completely confused.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 02-10-2017 at 08:30 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-10-2017, 06:06 AM

He made a curious face as she yelped in surprise at the bell but then chuckled as he saw a slight blush rushing to her cheeks. She quickly thanked him and then took off running to her class, he smiled watching her until she rounded the corner and then turned to head down the hallway towards his own class for the day.

Jacob smiled when he saw Rogan walk into the classroom just in time. As, Rogan sat down in the seat next to him, Jacob whispered as to not upset the teacher, "Hey, did you get the bag to her okay?" he asked curious, "Yes, no problem at all." Rogan spoke quietly back to Jacob as well, "You guys didn't fight again, did you?" It was almost impossible for the two to be around each other for long before they fought, "What? No...She bumped into me and fell, she apologize and I helped her up...." Jacob had a look of disbelief on his face as Rogan spoke, "I gave her back the bag and she thanked me, then we went our separate ways." Rogan raised a brow at his friends face, "That's it?" Jacob asked skeptical, "If you don't believe me, ask her yourself." Rogan say in a annoyed voice, 'Is it really that hard to believe that she wouldn't? Or that I can't be nice towards her?' Jacob waved his hands, sweating and laughed nervously "No no no! That's not what I meant!" He realized he had just totally hit a soft spot with Rogan and he wasn't happy about it.

"Is there a problem, Mr. Williams?" The teacher said loudly and with a rather irritated look on their face for Jacobs suddenly loud voice interrupting their teaching, "Ah, no! I apologize teacher! Won't happen again!" He said standing quickly and bowing, "See that it doesn't." Jacob sat back down in his seat, sighing in relief and glanced over to Rogan to see him with a huge grin on his face, Jacob glare and stuck his tongue out at him. Then they both chuckled softly and focused on the teacher.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2017, 08:21 AM

The bell rang to signal the end of the class, all the students stood quickly and started to gather their things, "Don't forget to read pages; one twelve through one thirty-five. A lot of it will be on the test tomorrow." Mr. Bloom spoke over all the noise as he was collecting the papers on his desk, which all the students gave a rather collective groan, "Yes, sir!"

Morgan however was writing the last of the notes that were on the board, trying to be quick about it before Mr. Bloom, erased it. Sukie bounced happily over to Morgan's desk and leaned on one of the desk next to Morgan's, "So what gives? You're never late to Mr. Blooms classes." Sukie had a smile on her face, "Council work, like I told Mr. Bloom." Morgan did a side ways glance at Sukie, before going back to writing her notes. Sukie rested her hands on the edge of the desk she was leaning on, "Yeah, but your face was completely flushed! Give details!" Sukie whined to her friend, with a pout on her face, "Because I had to run like three hallways over and one flight of stairs up. Anyone would be flushed from that." she said rather strongly, hoping Sukie would believe it. It was partly true, but she didn't think she was going to be embarrassed about the whole incident with Rogan the whole way there and Sukie had seen it right away, so she had been texting her like crazy trying to find out what had happen. Till, Morgan finally told her to stop or she'd get them both in trouble with Mr. Bloom.

"I don't buy it. So what Council work did you have to do? You never have to do Council work this early in the morning." Sukie raised a brow at her, "I'm being reprimanded for my actions a few days ago towards the President." she said angrily, writing the last note and then shoving her notebook roughly into her bag. Sukie eyes widen in shock, "What no way? What for? That's so stupid!" Sukie stood up from the desk she was on and slammed her hands onto Morgan's desk. "Miss Fawn, please restrain from braking the desk and shouting so much." Mr. Bloom, said from his desk as he was now putting files into his briefcase. Sukie blushed darkly, while laughing shyly, "Ahaha, of course sir! Sorry about that." Sukie looked back to Morgan who was laughing at her silently, which made Sukie punch her in the shoulder, "Ha ha ha! Ow!" Morgan rubbed her arm, still laughing lightly, "Sorry sorry." she smiled at Sukie.

Standing from her desk and Sukie following behind her, Morgan made sure not to forget her book bag and headed for the door. Before they passed Mr. Blooms desk, he asked Morgan a question, "Oh, Miss Wolfe how are things going with Miss Heart? Do you feel she is doing well so far?" Morgan stopped to stand in front of his desk, she tilted her head to the side, "So far? Yes, she is doing well. But since it's only been two days of training, I can't really tell just yet." she smiled at her teacher, straightening her body. He nodded his head in understanding, "I had a feeling it would take about a week for you to get a good idea, but I thought I should at lest see how the first few days went." Morgan's smile stayed in place, "They are going just fine, sir. Thank you again, for getting someone so quickly and making this all happen so quickly. I really appreciate it greatly, Mr. Bloom." She bowed slightly and then stood up straight again, "Of course, Miss Wolfe. Just glad you felt you could trust me with all of this. Keep up the hard work." a small smile came to his lips, "Yes, sir. If you'll excuse us then." Sukie walked to stand beside Morgan and smiled to Mr. Bloom, "Yes...oh and girls, please make sure not to ever text each other in class, ever again. Have a good day, young ladies." he said giving them a stern look, before walking over to the door and holding it open for them. They both froze and felt the fear shoot through their bodies at the look the older man gave them "Y-y-yes sir! Have a good day, sir!" They both said nervously as they walked out of the classroom rather quickly, hoping he wouldn't change his mind about making them stay after school to do duties, instead of Mr. Bloom just giving them a warning.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-18-2017, 09:47 AM

Now that the fourth class of the day was done, Rogan and his friends were headed to the dining hall to have lunch. The guys all had a class or two together but it was, Thursdays that they all had classes together and after lunch all of the Council members had classes together. Which Rogan knew he would be seeing a lot more of Morgan today, he wondered if he lingered in her thoughts through out the day after he had brought her bag back to her, like she was with his thoughts.

“Hey, are you guys all coming to my parents fundraising party this Saturday?” Graham asked as he walked along side Jacob. The others looked at him and some seemed to think about it, “Yeah, I know my family is.” Aaron answered, easily. The rest of them answered with a ‘yes,’ after they thought about it some more. “Great! That means I won’t be stuck with a bunch of people I don’t know or just don’t like, again.” Graham smiled. Graham’s family seemed to always be doing a fundraiser or a project or something that would call for a party of sort and all the guys knew that Graham had to put his best forward. It get’s annoying and tiring to put up a fake mask for most your life, in front of people you could care less about. So when a few or even one of them came to the party it always gave Graham a break and time to relax without having to force a smile or a conversation the whole time but that could be said for a lot of the guys. Even, Rogan did it on a daily bases and would sometimes have the weekend to just relax.

“I’m excited for the food and the great desserts!” Alex smiled excitedly at the idea of all the treats that would be there. Graham chuckled at Alex’s enthusiasm about the food, he was always excited about food, “You can bet that there will be lots of great food at the party, Alex.” Graham said smiling. The other chuckled as well, “Well, good thing we’re getting food right now. This way you don’t make yourself hungry from your own thoughts, Alex.” Jacob chuckled, “Ah! Which reminds me!” Alex said with a rather thoughtful look on his face, then a giant smile came to his face and he tilted his head to the side a bit as he raised a finger in the air, “I won’t be having lunch with you guys today!” The other looked at him confused, “Why not?” Titus asked, speaking for the rest of the group. It’s not that Alex didn’t have other friends, he just loved to eat lunch with the others and would just bring his friends with him to have lunch with the rest of the Council members. Alex let out a very excited laughed, “I’m having lunch with Morgan and her other friends today!” If possible his smile got even wider.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2017, 06:47 AM

Morgan and Sukie had gone to their lockers to drop off their books and put the ones they would need for their next class in their bag, before they would meet up with their other friends for lunch. Currently, Sukie was leaning against the locker next to Morgan, with a look on her face. Morgan finally sighed and closed her locker, “What?” She asked turning to look at the girl, with a raised brow. Sukie, pushed herself off the locker and looked confused, “Nothing, I didn’t say anything.” She said innocently, “You don’t have to, it’s written all over your face.” Morgan said as she started to walk to the dining hall, they would get their food and then go eat outside, it was always much quieter outside. Sukie, walked beside her, swinging her bag back and forth, “I don’t know what you’re talking about? What’s written on my face?” She asked, touching her face carefully. Morgan rolled her eyes, “Just ask what you want to ask, you’ve been staring at me all day through out classes. You’re being ridiculous…more then normal.” Sukie laughed lightly, “I would but…you’ll just lie or try to deflect. And I wasn’t staring all day!” She said jokingly, “If you were a guy I would have thought any moment you were going to come over and kiss me! You were staring, hard!” Morgan joked, laughing at Sukie.

To which, Sukie swung her arm over Morgan’s shoulder, “I can’t do that even if I am a girl? I mean, it would be great to be dating the beautifully, smart, and funny scholarship student!” She said wiggling her eyebrows at Morgan. Morgan couldn’t hold back the huge laugh that left her and Sukie was laughing just as hard, “Of course…if you like the idea of being ignored for dating the lowest classed person in the entire school.” She finally got out in between fits of laughter, “With my states, I don’t have to worry what others think of yours.” Sukie gave her a huge grin. Morgan just shook her head and laughed, ‘I’m so glad I met Sukie in middle school. I wouldn’t have made it through even the first year of high school without having a major break down or something, without her or Jacob, to have my back or make me smile and laugh.’

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-21-2017, 07:05 AM

“What!?” Graham, Aaron and Titus shouted together, confused how he had gotten that to happen, Morgan keep her friends and Council separated, they all knew that, well besides Jacob. Edward just raised a brow and just shrugged his shoulders not caring, he was hungry and wanted to go eat, he didn’t care who was at the table, as long as they just didn’t annoy him and stop him from eating. Jacob, smiled happy to hear that Morgan was willing to let Alex come eat with her and her other friends, ‘That’s different for her.’

Rogan on the other hand had a very monotone look on his face, “Why did she suddenly ask you to do that?” An odd feeling was starting to slowly build up in him and it was annoying, “She didn’t.” Alex said happily, still pumped up from the soon to be lunch, “I asked her….like you told me to do yesterday!” Alex, ran the few steps that were between himself and Rogan, and latched onto the much tall male and hugged him tightly, which threw Rogan off by the sudden attack, “I’m glad you said that, or else I don’t think I ever would have asked her.” He grinned happily, and giggly excitedly, before giving Rogan a small squeeze, “Well, I better go meet up with them, lest I wish to make Morgan angry…and we all know how that goes!” He said jokingly, while laughing.

The others nodded knowing full well the fury of the Bookkeeper. “Well, tell Morgan I said, ‘Hi’, for me, Alex.” Jacob smiled at him, “Of course! See you guys in class.” Alex took off down the hall, excitedly, which the others just watched in amusement. “You guys know he like her, right?” Graham, asked brow raised as he watched Alex, ran down the hall and around the corner “No way! He just likes her like an older sister…or younger sister. I mean he is a year older then her.” Titus said not believing it possible for him to like her more then that. “I guess he could.” Jacob said rubbing his chin in thought, “But I don’t think it’s the way you’re thinking.” Edward nodded his head, “The guy just wants her as a friend because she’s so different from all the other girls in this school. It’s a nice break from all the crazy, stuck-up, spoiled brats.” He spoke the last part a bit low, so no one would over hear him.

The others, ‘Hummed’, in thought as they talked about the possibly of their friend either in love with Morgan or just wanted to be close friends with her in a normal way, while walking toward the dining hall. Rogan on the other hand, stayed quite and couldn’t believe that Alex had simply just asked and Morgan agreed to just let him come to lunch. But then again why did he even care? Did he not tell Alex to go ask her, so he would stop whining? So, why in the world was he so annoyed and…jealous? About the idea of the two having lunch together? No! No way, was he jealous about them having lunch together, just annoyed that she kept being disrespectful and never joining them in lunch! Have the others not offered her to come have lunch with them multiple times and to only end with her refusing!? Now all of a sudden she was letting Alex, come to lunch and not the other way around! That was rather odd, and why was this annoying him so much? “Rogan?” Snapping out of his thoughts and looked to whom called his name, he saw Jacob looking at him with concern on his face, “Are you all right?” Rogan smiled a bit, not wanting Jacob to know where his thoughts had been, “Yeah, just thinking about all the work still left to do for the, Sports Day Event, is all.” He sighed, as he knew there was in fact still so much more work to get done and if he would stop letting his mind wonder back to Morgan so much, it wouldn’t be taking so long. Jacob nodded his head in agreement, “Yeah, still a lot to do within just a few week. But with you running it and the rest of us working together, it’ll be done in no time.” He said patting his friend on the back, as they walked through the doors to the dinning hall.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2017, 08:48 PM

“Okay just ask your question already!” She said annoyed that Sukie kept shifting the conversation away from that, “Like I said, you’ll just end up trying to hide it by lying.” She in a sing song voice, Morgan sighed, “Try me?” Sukie got rather, Cheshire Cat grin on her face, “So what rule did you break to get the President to find it reasonable to punish you?” She eyed Morgan, arm still hanging around her shoulder. Morgan, sighed and stopped her walk to the dining hall, it was just around the corner, “Well…” She looked around first to make sure that there was no one around, she listened for any running or walking footsteps. Sukie raised a brow at this, she felt like Morgan was going to tell her a top secret, that would get them killed if anyone heard her speak it.

Morgan, was trying to think of the right way to put this because if she told Sukie anything about what Rogan did to her, Sukie would go after him, she was sure of it. “Okay well….I got a little to bold…and I said something I shouldn’t have to the President…” Morgan’s eyes were fixated on a marble tile and twiddling with her fingers, while heat was coming to her cheeks. Sukie, was obviouly so close to Morgan, that she could see the blush that was coming to her friends cheeks. Her lips moved to the side of her mouth, while one eyebrow raised, “Well that’s stupid! So what if you said something…I mean, that’s something he should suck up and learn to deal with and have a normal conversation with you about, how you probably shouldn’t talk to him like that, not just out right punish you!” Sukie was getting annoyed, Morgan had told Sukie a long time ago that Rogan was different when alone with the Council, then from when he was among the other students, and Sukie believed her, Morgan, didn’t go into deep details of how different he was alone with only her.

“It’s fine…I know as soon as, I had said those words, I shouldn’t have and I didn’t even care to apologize. So it’s only normal that he would do something about it…he’s all about respect.” She said the last part with a bit of fear in her voice. Sukie looked at her friends worried face and was going to say something before Morgan’s phone ring tone went off. Pulling her phone out of her pocket, Sukie removed her arm from around her shoulder to give her space, and stood with her arms crossed against her chest, “Oh, it’s Mia! Hold on.” Quickly answering the phone Morgan, smiled, “Hi, Mia! What’s up?” She heard the younger girl gasp slightly, and then studded a bit, “Ah…um….well, I was just…wondering…um…where to meet up with you for….lunch.” She finally got out and Morgan couldn’t help but imagine the blush that was most likely on her face and how she was most likely waving her arms around, “Right! My friends and I, are going to get our food at the dining hall right now, and then we head outside. But where are you? I’ll come meet up with you!” “Oh, me? I’m at my locker right now.” “Which side?” “The e-east side.” “Great, I’ll be right there! See you in a minute.” "Ah, yes..okay!" Mia, said excitedly before ending the call. Morgan smiled over to Sukie as she put her phone back into her skirt pocket, she had forgotten to let her know she invited some other friends to eat with them.

Morgan clapped her hands together and smile sweetly at Sukie, "Okay I may have forgotten to let you know that a few friends wanted to eat with me today-" "Your not having lunch with me again?" Sukie said with a pouting, frown on her lips, "No, no no!" Morgan waved her hands back and forth, "They are going to have lunch with all of us!" "Oh, well yeah, thats fine. I'll be nice to meet some of the other people you spend your time around." Sukie smile at her, "Great! Do you mind just getting me, an apple and a sandwich?" Sukie had a very thoughtful look on her face, "Hmmmm.....I suppose." She said smirking at Morgan. Morgan sighed, "Thanks. Okay I gotta go get Mia, and then I'll meet you guys outside!" Then Morgan took off running down the hall towards the east side of the building, to find and meet up with Mia. Sukie just shook her head and laughed lightly at her friends retreating form, "The things I do for this girl."

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-27-2017, 04:16 AM

Mia looked down at the phone in her hand, with a blush on her cheeks, ‘This is crazy! I’m going to have lunch with Morgan Wolfe!’ She smiled brightly and leaned against her locker while she waited. She looked down the hallway to just wait and see her walk around the corner any second, then would look at her phone to see if maybe Morgan texted her to say she lost her way her locker, then Mia would sigh realizing she wasn’t giving it enough time yet.

Suddenly she heard speedy footsteps, making Mia, push off the locker with excitement and a huge grin on her face. As the person rounded the corner, Mia’s smile dropped just a bit seeing that it was a guy, “Ah, man.” She sighed sadly, shoulders dropping.

“Oh, Mia!” Looking up at the sound of her name she saw that it was Alex. He had a bright smile on his face as he stopped in front of her, realizing she was just staring she quickly spat out a greeting, “Good afternoon, Alex!” She bowed slightly, a blush on her cheeks in embarrassment, “Hello, hello! Hey maybe you’d know!” She stood up straight, seeing a puzzled look on his face, “Know what?” She asked curious. He looked at her with a smile on his face, “Where to meet Morgan and her friends, silly!” He laughed seeing her face. Her mouth turned into a giant ‘O’ and she blushed more at him laughing at her, “Ah, well Morgan is coming to get me right now….so you can just wait here with me, if you want?” She asked scratching the back of her head.

A big smile on his face, “Great! Of course I’ll wait with you!” He said, as he leaned against the locker, humming a happy little tone. Mia watched him and was a little surprised that he did want to wait with her but choose to follow him and lean against the locker as well, blushing like crazy as they waited together.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2017, 06:46 PM

Once Morgan disappeared around the corner, Sukie smile and headed towards the dining room doors, pushing one of the large wooden doors open. She could see that the line was shortening fairly quickly, her phone chimed just as she stood in line behind a group of people. Pulling her phone out of her pocket she saw that it was a text from one of her friends, saying they already got their food and were outside. She shot a text back to them and then put her phone back in her skirt pocket. When she looked up she realized who was in front of her and an eyebrow raised, 'Wow, speak of the devil!' Rogan and his friends were talking and joking with each other. She felt slightly nervous at first, only because she and Morgan had just been talking about him, but then she realized how ridiculous she was being, he wouldn't know that and he probably didn't even know that she was friends with Morgan, well besides Jacob, because they became friends during about fifth grade, so when Jacob and Morgan became friends, the three of them hang out quite a bit in middle school. In this school everyone pretty much knew everyone, either because they all grew up going to the same parties their parents attended or they've been going to same school together since pre-school, or everyone just needed to know the competition. Rogan never rubbed her the wrong way, in fact he was always the best behaved and kindest one, but when Morgan had told her, he was different when around just her or the other Council Members, for some reason she didn't find it hard to believe.

"Hey, Sukie! Are you coming this Saturday, to the fundraiser?" Sukie, jumped slightly at the sudden voice and looked to find Graham with a big smile on his face and few of the other guys looking at her now as well to. She quickly turned her startled face into a pleasant smile, "Didn't know there was one. But I'm sure if my parents are going I'll be there as well." she kept her smile in place but couldn't help to sneak a glance over to Rogan, he had a rather happy expression on his face as he was talking to Jacob, 'I'm be paranoid for no reason.' She gave her full attention back to Graham, as he continued to talk to her.

~~~

Morgan, quickly jogged to Mia's locker, not wanting to keep her waiting or her other friends waiting. As she rounded another corner she realized she'd forgotten Alex, "Shoot! I'll have to ask Jacob for his number so I can let him know where to meet up. He'll be upset if misses this lunch." She sighed as she turned the last corner and saw Mia, resting against the lockers. Morgan turned her jog into a walk and smiled as she got closer to Mia, "Hey, sorry for making you wait!" As she got closers she realized that someone was with her, "Alex?" They both looked at her and Morgan smiled, "Well, I'm glad you're here, I was just going to get your number so I could call you and have you meet up with us." She walked to stand in front of them, "This works out prefect. Come on, everyone else is waiting for us." She gave them a big smile.