Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 09-26-2007, 10:00 PM

• ~ Gradually, as your carriage stops in the middle of the night and the sound of the horses hooves come to a halt on the dirt road, you come to realize you have reached your destination. And yet, as you stare at the worn photo in your hand, unable to make out any distinct details, you wonder why you have been summoned and even chosen to take this journey in the first place.

A glance out the dirty window, once your hand has pushed away the curtains, reveals a similar sight to the picture, but with a disturbing clarity in comparison. Ahead is a pathway lit by rather large bowls, likely filled with oil beneath, whose flames flicker and lead the way. In the distance looms the imposing manor and even from your distance you can feel the weight of eyes peering at you from the darkened windows.

Far ahead it would seem that others have been called as well and are making their way up the path. In the dim light of the night, you join this Phantom Procession.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 10:28 PM

• ~ Once you have reached the tall gates, the manor looms impressively above you. Were it not for the torches scattered about, it would be nothing more than a black silhouette against the sky. A polite cough, however, directs your attention to the fact that a butler awaits you.

He is crisply dressed in a formal suit with long coattails and even pristine white gloves. The stare from deep brown eyes, so dark they are nearly black, is disturbing. At once it assesses you pompously yet makes no such insinuation, seeming humble the next moment. A gesture of the hand leads you inside to an echoing chamber where you are told to wait a moment, along with the other guests, for his Mistress to arrive.

While you wait, there is time to stare at the lavish display of wealth. All around you are vestiges of times long since past in a glorious artistic decadence. All the decorations are gilt in gold with fabulously detailed work, over the top like the brief Rococo period. But the very chamber you reside in is massive and daunting, combined with pillars and barrel vaulted ceilings that make the slightest noise echo.

Moments later the murmuring of the crowd is stilled by the sweet and sultry voice of a lovely woman who has entered from the spiral staircase ahead. Her entrance is elegant at the very least, and bathed in the low light of the crystal chandelier, she is a vision to behold in the crimson gown that trails long after her.

"Good evening, ladies and gentleman. I am most pleased you have all decided to gather for this festive little game. I am sure you have questions, please let me do my best to answer some of them for you now."

Quote:
    Auction 1: Halloween Edition

For: 1 1/2 body ink painting of your avatar or original character in festive attire for the holiday. I have full artistic liberty over the creation of the outfit, it will be a 'wicked' surprise >D

If auto bought, it bumps to a 3/4 figure piece (Full body is restricted to real life commission only).

Start: September 26
    End: October 17
    Starting bid: 1k
    Minimum bid increment: 100g
    Autobuy: St. Patrick's Day set + V-day set

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 10:40 PM

• ~ Your hostess, the gracious beauty that she is gestures with her hand to her rather glorious home. She is a tall creature, with skin so pale you might think it was made of marble. It was just as flawless to boot, contrasting the long length of raven black fountain curls that tumbled in tempting waves, pinned only with strands of black pearls.

"Please, make yourselves at home. While you are here, most anything is at your discretion. I only ask that you do not touch the artwork that adorns these walls, they are precious to me. As you can see, the recent piece of my Lord and myself is incomplete. We do so adore to accumulate paintings by talented artists."

Upon the wall, framed in the opulant gold, were two paintings directly ahead. From your distance they were very blurry. Perhaps you needed glasses? But the closer you came up to them, the more detail they seemed to provide. Perhaps you'd like to catch the name of that artist to commission yourself!

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 10:44 PM

[list]~ Once her guests, yourself included, have been led about and given a basic tour of the manor, your hostess - who goes by the name of Lady Yokiko it seemed - politely excused herself to take care of some urgent matters.

Each of you have been offered a lavish suite to occupy for the duration of your stay, including a king sized poster bed with heavy drapings, all the commodities you might need and even an adjoined bathroom for the sake of your convenience.

The butler sees you off before his footsteps recede, clipping on the stone floors. Here is to hoping you have a luxurious night and enter the games.

[quote]Auction 1 Bids:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyumbra
I wanna see the new wip *pouts*

Can I bid 4.2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
Pet set - 350g
Scepter of order - 400g
Mask set - 500g
Scarf/sash set - 600g
Fan/pudao set - 625g
Cloak set - 750g
+900g pure on slot 1?
[color=darkred]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
  • *smiles and gestures of booyah to myself*

ok, im not sure if u allow this Set for both slot.. but i will bid..

Menewshan Crown Set for both slots <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 10:46 PM

• Along a dark forsaken road
    There stands a stark and grim abode
    An old manor house looms black and tall
    To cast a grave and deathly pall
    Beyond the ancient wrought iron gate
    A thousand nightmares lie in wait
    For dark things dwell in this house of dear
    And none but the dead dare trespass here...

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 09-26-2007, 10:59 PM

• *raises my hand to ask an question*

is items bid acceptable as well? <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:01 PM

Yes, they are indeed acceptable =3

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 09-26-2007, 11:06 PM

• *smiles and gestures of booyah to myself*

ok, im not sure if u allow this Set for both slot.. but i will bid..

Menewshan Crown Set for both slots <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:08 PM

That's perfectly within bounds. :chuckles: thank you for kicking me off with a bang O:

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 11:09 PM

D: Well that was fast. *snuggles for Ise and Yo--eh, waves for Yoki*

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 09-26-2007, 11:09 PM

• no wave for me, Crystal? ;;
    *wrists*

.... rofl hello <3

@ Ise; np <33

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:11 PM

Crys: Wasn't it? o.o; :Snuggles and watches Yoki give a gracious nod, currently occupying a window seat with a worn old book with crumbling yellow pages on her lap:

Logan: <3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 11:16 PM

Well you did just pwn me before I even bid. *pout* But ilu? ;o;

Iseh: Ho yes. x3x;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:18 PM

You can't bid what's being saved or put to other art anyway, silly =P

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 09-26-2007, 11:20 PM

• ilu2~!!1
    *hugs*

if i win, may i switch 3/4 and 1/2 for halloween and xmas themed piece? <3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 11:22 PM

Iseh: I have item reserves. xDD

Azure: *luff* How're you hun? <3

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 09-26-2007, 11:24 PM

• bored but excited about ANTM9 comes on tonight to start 1st ep in 30 mins 8D <33

*hardcore fanboy*

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:25 PM

Logan: That's possible. If the Christmas one gets auto'd, that one stays the same. I'm more interested in doing sweeter scenes of couples recently than something devilish. It's just easier on me with characters I don't know as well ^^

Crys: >.> Oh? Lol. :has a few herself, but nothing excessive:

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 09-26-2007, 11:29 PM

• ooh AB = couple? *3*
    *want an xmas themed pic of my OC and his bf together xD*

hmm.. so tempting.. <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:31 PM

Yes, AB on the Christmas is a 1/2 couple piece. But I haven't decided the auto on it yet, it'll be high for the work and time involved. >> I usually spend at least 10 hours on these over the course of a week or so and that's on a single figure.

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 09-26-2007, 11:32 PM

• ooh i hope i have sufficient funds to AB slot 2 >3> ... <3

damn ur arts are so worth it. 8D

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:36 PM

I'll try to figure that out later tonight after anime club ^^

I know I'm not nice about autos, though. I purposely set them so I don't think people will go for them. Lets me know where I stand with peoples' values on my work ^^;

elanorepenn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to elanorepenn

Old 09-26-2007, 11:37 PM

WOW! Congratulations on the highest bids already! <3 :D <3 You deserve it Ise <3 :D

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:39 PM

My thanks, Ellie dear. I wasn't expecting bids for awhile. :chuckles:

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 11:44 PM

Eek. Sorry for disappearing. Got wrangled into starting dinner. xD And totally not stealing icing when they were baking. Nope. >_>

Oooh, I want to watch that and Ugly Betty tonight, but Bionic Woman premieres the same time. Decisions. D; ;;

Iseh: Just CIs 'm not as attached to. xD