Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-22-2008, 08:34 PM

Hello and welcome to ||9 Parts of Desire||, a collaboration auction space run by the lovely ladies, Ise and Moo~

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
&

Within we will be hosting the 9 Parts of Desire, otherwise known to be 9 different auctions for different kinds of art between the two of us.

Lineart for each will be provided by Ise and the gorgeous colors by the lovelier Moo.

So stick around, oogle the art and bid bid bid. Moo has just recently really come back around to Mene and it's time to nudge her inventory up to dress how she wants >D

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 08:38 PM

||Rules||

|1| Follow ToS. Enough said.
|2| Flaming or rude behavior are not tolerated. If we see it we will ask you to leave. And trust us, we have some friends who'll probably be more willing to tell you to gtfo long before us.
|3| We don't do freebies unless it's stated in the freebie post, so please don't ask for them. Most of the time we are too busy with other things to do them unless randomly inspired. (PS: You're more likely to get freebies out of Moo than Ise.)
|4| We reserve the right to cancel commissions if the need arises. We're sorry, but real life takes precedence, we will always let you know beforehand and we are likely to give you the option of waiting or canceling. Refunds are ALWAYS given.
|5| We reserve creative liberties with the art.
|6| DO NOT RETRACT BIDS! We will blacklist you from any further art from us.
|7| These are subject to change at any time.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 08:44 PM

||Auction Information||

||Auction Start|| Feb 22
||Auction End|| Feb 29, 10:30P EST
||Starting Bid|| 500g
||Auto|| 10k pure to be split 50/50 between the artists. You crazy enough to go for it and the full body? >;D
||High Bid||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
well then i would like to bid bee slippers please. er.. not sure what you would value that at O.o; since guide say anywhere between (2,000 to 2,500 gold) *shrugs*
||You get||
HB: One 1/2 body collab between Ise & Moo
AB: One full body collab between Ise & Moo

||WILL DO|| Artistic nudity, Anthro, Shounen/shoujo-ai, Light mecha, Avi/OC

||WILL NOT DO|| Pr0n, Yaoi/Yuri, Detailed mecha, Fanart

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:25 PM

||Samples||

||Lineart|| will be done by Ise, I'll give you samples all around from pencil sketches, to rough digital doodles to cleaned up lineart. Moo can work with any, so it doesn't much matter, honestly xD It's just to give you an idea of my style.

||Colors|| will be provided by our lovely Moo. She has a rather distinctive style that's hard to miss =3

||Collaboratively|| speaking, Moo and I work quite well together - or so we've been told. In the end, you will be getting something similar to these. =3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:30 PM

||Freebies||

In the event that Moo and Ise have time and are in the mood to do freebies, we will post how to get them and the pick-ups here, so watch this post =3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:31 PM

Reserved ~ just in case >3>;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:32 PM

And I declare our thread open .3.

Moo
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Moo Send a message via MSN to Moo

Old 02-22-2008, 09:33 PM

Woooot~!! Postage of my awesome Movie-Trailer-Banner~!

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:36 PM

xD I'd put it in my sig, but then it'd be after every post in this thread and it'd drive people insane~

Moo
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2008, 09:38 PM

XDDD! Yea'. Too bad I can't put that epic movie music in it.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:39 PM

Lmao xD That'd be awesome.

>.>; Am I banned from bidding? xDDD

Moo
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2008, 09:40 PM

XDDDD! I have no idear. You know you still have that spot in my shop all to yourself. <3

Lmao.. XDD Wait until Crys sees this.. and notices that there isn't any "Crys Luff" autobuy.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:42 PM

Squee~ <333 My slot. That reminds me, I really do need to post the next one oo; And get to doodling Lola, too.

I dunno whether to shoot one of Teridon at you or be selfish and get one of Yoki xD;;

We do need more collabs, though oo; You think we should create a DA between us to house them all to push the RL commissions work?

Moo
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2008, 09:44 PM

XDD <333 I can't wait for Lola art. *is excited* <3

Haha, We do. D; And that's a great idear~! Run it sorta' how those art studio people do.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:50 PM

If I can ever pry myself out of bed long enough xD; :eyes the boi who keeps snickering and dragging her back: Smartass >P

I can't think of how else to do it oo; I wonder where the best place to push it is, though.. I don't know as a small community like this will have many who want to pursue RL work from us, and just hoping people who hit the DA will isn't a good method, either. :fails at pushing her work:

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 09:53 PM

Ise + moo arts , oh sweet gods you have answered my prayers ^-^.

Moo
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2008, 09:56 PM

Ise - XDD Hahaha! Goodluck breaking away from him. <33 Though I doubt you want to.
Well, maybe ontop of having a DA page we make a regular website as well. I have a place to host it, and I use to be decent at making website. XD Atleast plain ones anywho. We can push it via DA, website, and maybe any other ideas we can come up with.

Ladyumbra - xDD <33! I'm glad we're answering someone's prayers.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:56 PM

Umbra: xD We like to collab.. a lot. Ise loves to draw, Moo loves to color (apparently Ise's lines in particular, so says she) and so it goes~ We've done several in the past, lmao.

EDIT:

Carrie: Sounds good to me. I'm actually in a Flash-based website class right now, so I'm fussing with that sort of thing. It confuses the shit out of me at this stage, though xDD;;

And haha, yeah.. xD; That's half the issue. I love being in his arms, I don't get enough time there beind here so damn much.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 09:59 PM

I like Ise arts and hoarde the ones I have. I have a slot for moo arts. It is now required that i have collab work from you.

Moo
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2008, 10:00 PM

XDDD I never worked with Flash really.. lmao. Just C++, and old school coding in notepad. Rofl >__>;
I did this though http://www.inetplusinc.com/
Though my dad edited the Valentine's stuff in there. xDD Which reminds me.. I need to call him and tell him that the holiday is over. >__>;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 10:17 PM

umbra: xD Too bad I don't intend to do much pencil or cleaned up work for here anymore... I like the quick ones I've been doing better. More energetic.

Carrie: xDD I hate coding... it's so damn evil. I liked ImageReady for that.

Moo
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2008, 10:25 PM

XDD It is pretty evil. I have to re-learn it everytime I want to try to make something again.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 10:28 PM

And yet Jace is in school for computer programming xD; I showed him Flash and the beginner action script I use right now and he was like, "Oh yay!" XD;;;

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 10:33 PM

Ise all your arts are pretty quick or long. I'm just glad you haven't left us.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 10:37 PM

School owns me, lol. I'd still hang around even if my shop closed up. I just wouldn't be arting much.

I have a good reason for the kinds I'm doing now, including my collabs with Moo =3