I'm stressed about exercising 0 0%
Exercising makes me depressed / even if I lose weight 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-31-2016, 05:37 PM

Welcome...
Discuss exercise+ and physical health

I wanted to create a thread of the success/failure of using these to help exercise:
Fitbit (old-new)
Diet/Water Pills
Weight-loss Lotions
Wii Fit (For the Wii-U)
Work out belts (neoprene)
Tae Bo or FigureRobics (asian workout)

+Feedback, Health, and Suggestions on exercising for me and you - thank you!

Below (here) will be a feedback form about how well your weight-loss has been helped/not helped by these choices or how well you exercise, etc. Please also list your success or failures by either or if you're comfortable in doing so. I will also be listing my experience so far since I'm still trying to get back to my target weight. (Sorry if my activity is slow/MIA)

Just FYI - I am perfectly bluntly honest.
So, if you feel more reserved about what you wanna say about exercising/etc, that's fine.

Whether your fit or not fit, exercising never stops...

Last edited by M i r o; 10-31-2016 at 07:36 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-31-2016, 05:59 PM

How do you "FIT" You?

My Exercise + TidbitsX

I have tried to get back to using diet pills with losing weight last year? I know some diet pills just cause problems and makes you feel sick. However, I had been using a specific type that never used to trouble me like the others but now I can't do it anymore. I kinda miss it.

Weight
I used to weigh 125. Since living with my significant other, we just lost track of ourselves eating things like Mcdonalds whatevs. I went up to 156. I've lost 16lbs so far (I haven't weighed myself again yet). I have 15lbs to reach my original weight (I will post updates). And my love has lost 26lbs+ since my crack-down on our diet and refusing "family outings" or "sibling food hangouts" with his family except on Holidays/Birthdays.

Recently, I have gotten a "fatty tissue" weight loss lotion that you rub on your trouble areas twice a day, it's supposed to reduce fatty growth on your body. I'm not sure if its working so far, although, it says when you feel the cooling sensation (which I have) - it means its working. I have also quit working out to Tae Bo/Wii Fit (Yoga/Strength Training/Balance) on the weekdays because it became so repetitive...

I was using Organic Coconut Oil - placing it around the middle area. I heard it can help burn off the fat on your stomach lining when exercising. I used it constantly before abruptly stopping but I'm not sure if it worked or not.

How I Exercise
I do workout 1hr-1 1/2 hr during the weekends doing the step, bicycle, row-boat, ski-pull, arm weights, etc. Sometimes I mix it up I know its bad to do rapid weight loss but I can't stand to be where I am xD;; I've always had a phobia of being overweight and it has both depresses/nauseates me (I've never been anorexic - just average).

For exercise support, I use music I like to help me power through work-outs, it really helps. I finally have perfect earphones that stay on without slipping off regardless of the workout. If you want to know what kind I'm using to exercise, just ask!

I do not have a work out belt but I wanna get one soon*

How I feel Exercising
I'm not happy either way about exercising.

I don't feel good gaining or losing weight, it's just depressing and stressful. But it's what you gotta do to stay in your "healthy fit." I do become relieved when I can fit in my clothes without being snug or trapped. My body type is where it distributes evenly, not localized in my middle like some but it feels alien being overweight and I don't like it.

Food or Drink
I only eat 1-2 things a day. I drink more than I eat (fe: water/pop/juice - juice being V8). I have cut down on drinking Dr. Pepper. I used to drink 12/24/36 case but now I just have a 2 liter (it lasts 3 days). I do not eat meat throughout the week unless its a Friday or Holiday? Sometimes never until the weekend. I also do not overeat - I stop when I'm full or about to be full.

* Snacks/Candies are rare-to-moderate in my diet.
* Eating time cut off is usually 6 or 9pm (if it can be helped).

Awake or Sleep
I usually get up around 7am? I stay up until 1:30am usually.
Lately, my love and I have been trying to go to bed at 1am or midnight (same on the weekends).

What I know affects your diet...
DO NOT DO "family/friend/sibling food hangouts"
They'll never understand the stress about controlling your diet.
DO NOT have "cheat days"
Once you cheat, you keep cheating control over your diet
DO NOT give in to others telling you to "keep eating"
Especially during holiday dinner (I face this every holiday).
DO NOT "pre-eat" before actually eating dinner
This just causes nothing but trouble and over-eating.

I have been facing these issues with my loves family. I do not have any complaints about hanging out to do something fun like bowling or whatevs. But I hate hanging out just to eat, it's ridiculous. I'm okay with Holidays/Birthdays or stuff like Mothers Day - everything else, no.

UpdatesX

n/a right now

For Suggestion Help
- I do not drink alcohol or smoke.
- I do not eat breakfast, lunch or dinner (never have)
- I do not eat game meats (fe: lamb/bison/etc)
- I do not take vitamins (I don't have any deficiencies)
- I do not have any weight-loss disease (or whatevs prevents losing weight)
- I do not do "protein diets" - they're disgusting and it's not what I wanna ever do.

What I really want to know about
Fitbits (a new one just came out) - I really want to use fitbit to crack down on myself even further (I've never had one). The flex has 50/50 success from reviews I've read on Amazon, etc. A new spiffy one came out and I really want it but... I'm iffy about it. So, it would really help if you could share your experience with fitbit.

Feedback

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]How I "FIT" Me[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Do you have Fitbit or similar (success/failure)?[/B]
[B]What type of exercise do you do?[/B]
[B]What is your favorite exercise equipment?[/B]
[B]What is your mental health about exercising?[/B]
[B]What type of weight loss products have you had success/failure?[/B]
[B]Losing Weight: How far are you from your goal or your doctors goal?[/B]
[B]Exercising Games: Does alternative exercises like Zumba work?[/B]
[B]Support: Does positive support from friends/family/partner help fit health?[/B]
[B]Suggestions/Help: Please read above before suggesting specific things ^[/B]

Last edited by M i r o; 10-31-2016 at 07:45 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-31-2016, 06:06 PM

Thank you for visiting/helping!
If this thread is placed in the wrong area, please move it where it should be (jic)!

Last edited by M i r o; 10-31-2016 at 06:54 PM..