View Poll Results: What do you think happy memories are?
the simple, small things in life. 0 0%
the big events in life. 0 0%
both simple and big events. 0 0%
so...where is the food and gold at?! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 09-04-2016, 09:31 AM

Welcome to my memories in a jar!

Feel free to view and even post, just keep in mind of the Mene rules and enjoy our memories together in this thread.

Not sure what would count as a happy memory, but just now, returning to Mene and chatting to my friend online makes me feel good!

Last edited by TelstelNSG1; 09-18-2016 at 10:11 PM..

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 09-13-2016, 10:01 PM

Wednesday, 14th September 2016

Have been awake for awhile and going to make a couple of phone calls to sort a few things out.

Going to get some more veggies and drinks if i can later on today and then chat with my friend, playing a few games, study for a bit and get a few things done online!

Hope you all have a great day today! =^.^=

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 09-18-2016, 10:09 PM

Monday, 19th September 2016

Again, i woke up early, i can't seem to sleep a normal amount. However, i'll be fixing that up some time today/tonight, hopefully a triple cheeseburger meal does the trick to help me sleep a bit early.

Yes, early, have to get mum around 2am from work...not fun and then try and get some more sleep in again, if possible...

Other then that, i'm doing ok, on my second chai latte for the morning and may have a bit of a nap after i finish drinking it and posting around in the forums.

I do hope to hear from this guy again today, maybe this afternoon if i'm lucky enough.

Hope you all have a good day today! =^.^=

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 09-19-2016, 09:27 PM

Tuesday, 20th September 2016

Haven't gotten back to sleep since i picked mum up from work, then on the way home got two kebabs to eat, even though we have chicken that is being heated at the moment.

Now i'm feeling tired and it's nearly 8.30am.

My pain down below is just bloating, well it seems to be as i was bleeding beforehand but not now, but the pain from my teeth aren't getting any better.

Going to have me another Chai Latte and another cough lozenge to stop me from coughing my lungs up and get a nap in!

Hope you all have great day today! =^.^=

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 10-05-2016, 03:04 AM

Wednesday, 5th October 2016!

Just got my set top box for the tv from the telco to watch tv, best thing, i can record the shows on it and not on my dvd player, the bad thing, free English Premier League...i'm not a soccer fan, nor do i have the patience to watch it.

Then the gardener arrived and had a long discussion about cutting and trimming things down not only for the fence but also the trees that have gone a wry of late.

Things are slowly sorting out here, just one thing to arrive and that is my Tokyo Treat box...i can't wait for my new chopsticks!!!

Hope you all have a good day today!!! =^.^=

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 10-17-2016, 08:38 AM

Monday, 17th October 2016!

Been a good day, got my parcel of TokyoTreats which is full of awesome stuff, including some new chopsticks!

Trying to get myself to sleep early, i have 2 appointments in the next 2 days in the morning, this is such a pain... I might see if i can get a med cert to change tomorrows appointment, not feeling good at all lately either...will see want happens in the morning...

Hope you all have an awesome day today!

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 11-03-2016, 03:10 AM

Thursday, 3rd November 2016!

Been busy with a lot of stuff, i'm looking forward to chilling and hanging out with my friend later on.

Just woke up and not feeling good at the moment, hope that will change soon.

Hope all of you have an awesome day today!