Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 11-01-2008, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Hai, Lilim~
Nevermind about that second reading. My boyfriend dumped me this morning, so it isn't really relevant anymore. =/
That sucks *hugs* I am sorry to hear that that happened.

@Daashi, I was stumped at first two but then I thought clearly about it. There is one place which is "magical" or has something with a little of magic. There is a shop that is hidden, which makes you have to look at the complete list.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2008, 12:04 AM

daashi - Nah, no need for that. Just need to move on.

Cassidy - *hugs* Thanks.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 11-02-2008, 12:05 AM

Cherry, you are welcome hun *Gives cookies*

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2008, 12:54 AM

Cookies! :D *nom nom nom*

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 12:59 AM

What, not even a little trick or prank Cherry?

It is the season after all. Grab a couple of your girfriends and egg his car.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2008, 01:01 AM

Well, I don't really want to be immature about it. He didn't cheat on me or anything. He just fell out of love with me. And he can't help that.
Besides, he lives ten hours away, so car egging would be difficult. xDD

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 01:01 AM

Mew

Well it is good that he didn't cheat but... still sucks how he fell out of love with you.
That is a bit of a ways away kind of but how long have you two been together?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2008, 01:03 AM

Exhausted, or sick?

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 01:05 AM

I have been jittery and have an appauling short attention span all event long.

The only reason I can think of was the I was expecting a package on Friday but it didn't come, and if it comes Monday it will probably be in the afternoon.

I hate having my expectations crushed and being dissappointed by the Australian postal service.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Exhausted, or sick?
me? I am weak and tired because of trick or treating. My feet and legs are sore to a point where it is hard to walk.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2008, 01:11 AM

Daashi - D'aww. I hate when that happens.
Have you had an unusual amount of caffeine or sugar, maybe?

Cassidy - Ohh. Ouch! That happened to me after a party I went to the other week.
Though I had also pulled some muscles exercising the day before. Then I pulled some muscles in my neck from air-banding. I ended up barely being able to move for about two days! xD;
I hope your legs feel better soon!

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 01:39 AM

I hope you got a shitload of candy Rose. And very good candy at that!

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 01:45 AM

Cherry, aww *hugs* That must have been quite painful. Thank you ^^ *Gives cookies*

Daashi, I wish I had gotten more candy but this area is more dead or just not giving out candy at all. I am use to sidewalks, few street lights per street, almost every house on the streets giving out candy to the point where I can get a lot of candy. I did get good candy BUT not as much as I would have wished XD ^^
Some people almost didn't give me any candy, just over looking me while I was with my neices and I had my bag open too. So what if I am 19 and trick or treating, I am with my neices XD I got some odd looks time to time even when we went to this one house where these like teenage boys I think answered the door. The guys looked weird with their 3-D glasses on XD
Someone had asked me if I had a sweet tooth since I was getting candy. Of course I have one. Lol! Plus I am a kid at heart too. I have like a big ziplock bag fully of candy.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2008, 01:48 AM

You're never too old to trick or treat!
Just bring a kid with you once you hit 30 or so or it looks creepy. xD But there's nothing wrong with an adult wanting free candy!
I mean, in this day and age where people don't know all their neighbors, it's nice to have a day where you can just approach them and they'll give you stuff.

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 11-02-2008, 01:50 AM

*poke head in* I should probably back read....

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 01:56 AM

Cherry my sugar and caffine intake in no higher than normal.

And caffine and sury jiggery feelings usually have me pacing up and down the hallway. But this is just a feeling of wanted to jump out of my skin and not being able to pay attention to anything for long periods of time. Which is really odd for me because I usually get so ingrossed in something I can tune the world out.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2008, 01:58 AM

daashi - It could be overstimulation. Have you been multitasking more than usual? Like, say, two IM windows, a browser, and a TV show?
Trying to watch TV while on the internet can do that to me.

Try laying down and watching a short TV show, and do nothing else. Try to just focus solely on the show and nothing else. After a bit you'll zone out a little, and that should cure it.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 02:03 AM

Quote:
You're never too old to trick or treat!
Just bring a kid with you once you hit 30 or so or it looks creepy. xD But there's nothing wrong with an adult wanting free candy!
I mean, in this day and age where people don't know all their neighbors, it's nice to have a day where you can just approach them and they'll give you stuff.
I know right??
*Nods* I was with my 3 neices so I don't think they should be thinking I am too old. It isn't like I was 80 and trick or treating.
Even whne you don't know them at all XD

*Sighs* I hate when there is NOTHING on TV... I Guess that means I just might have to look through my animes for something to watch. ^^ Or just look online for some. *Still trying to get gold to get more items from the event shop*

*Yawns in a catlike way and stretches* Mew

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 02:04 AM

Actually no I haven't been multi-tasking more than usual.

The the TV in my room has no reception, so I couldn't even watch it if I wanted to.