Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:18 AM

Diiing Dooooong

*faint cackle can be heard from inside, the door slowly creaks open*

Trick-or-Treat!

What have we here~? Such cute little kiddies with such cute little costumes!
Here's one treat for you, and here's one treat for you. <]83

Welcome all to our Haunted House~
Please do stick around for chatting, we'd love some company while we await the trick-or-treaters. Or more importantly, stick around for the freebie art treats we'll be offering throughout the celebration! Perhaps a caramel apple and some punch to further encourage you to stay, or maybe a slice of freshly made pumpkin pie?

If you'd love to have some arts done of your avi, please post a
"Trick-or-Treat! <3" in bold letters.
You have a chance of getting nothing (but this thread is firstly? secondly? a hangout thread~),
or a piece of art from either one of us,
or a piece of art from each of us!

Anywho, hope you guys have as much fun as we hope to have~
*insert creepy super-high-pitched giggling and swooshing of bats flying all around and blasting pipe organ sounds and cracking of random storm-less lightning bolts and- - -*

Last edited by Lura Crane; 10-28-2008 at 01:33 AM..

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:25 AM

Hello everyone, this Halloween we hope to not only fill your bags with candy but with freebie art as well. I would like to thank Lura for being willing to host this thread and have me as a co-host as well. <3
I hope everyone has a lot of fun chatting with us and possibly receiving free art as well.
Don't forget to say trick or treat if you want a freebie. <3 If you don't we'll think it's safe to assume you don't want any.
And yes...you can call me Chiefy. XD

For anyone who is a fan of Ghost Hunters feel free to talk about it here. I am more than excited for the live show and almost can't wait. If there was any other place I'd want to be for Halloween it'd be ghost hunting with TAPS at the Stanley Hotel.

Last edited by MasterChiefrei; 10-28-2008 at 03:27 AM..

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:27 AM

This post shall be used for art pick ups!
Nothing in here yet, and Lura might not be able to do any drawings until Thursday, but! this is not to say she won't be keeping her eyes out for a watch until then~
@o@ The only thing that Lura really doesn't like to draw is avis wearing close to nothing, or avis piled up with clutter. There is a difference between one with clutter, and one with items layered well~

----
Linkies to other event threads~
✘ sinister \\ rylynne's event art shop and auction
WITCHING HOUR [Emma's event shoppu]
----

And people can post now if they wish,
or wait 'til after I've edited in the first post.
X'D

Last edited by Lura Crane; 11-03-2008 at 07:37 PM..

Lumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:48 AM

Hi Lura and MasterChiefrei!

I haven't met you yet, MasterChiefrei. Do you mind if I call you Chiefy? Cx

Peppermint
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2008, 01:49 AM

Eee. Hello there.
*Spooky Spooky*

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:50 AM

XD Sure Lumi, you can call me Chiefy since Lura gets the biggest kick out of calling me that too. Also much shorter.
How you doin?

*waves to Peppermint*

Lumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:54 AM

Chiefy // I'm doing super now that we're officially in the Halloween event. I'm meeting more people. ^^

I gotta go wash some dishes for a bit sorry, be back later~~~! x3 <3

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:57 AM

Me too, I was really hoping they'd get it up by tonight and ta da! It's here. >w< I can see why it took longer this year and I hope to meet a lot of new people too.
Alrighty, we'll hopefully see you back here soon.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:00 AM

Hehe, yup, still love calling Chiefy, Chiefy~
Hello, Lumi! Bye, Lumi!
X'D

*sends some paper skeletons Peppermint's way*
>O>

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:14 AM

I'll come up with a pet name for you yet Lura. XD
Did you see the other skin poses you can do? *strutting zombie corpse right now*

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:43 AM

Hi there, Lura! <3 Just thought I'd pay you guys a visit~ :3

And hi there, MasterChiefrei~ It's nice to meet you. =D

Magicians
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Magicians

Old 10-28-2008, 02:45 AM

Hey? x]

Halloween is around the corner. o:

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:46 AM

Hello, nice to meet you too. ^w^ Thanks for paying us a visit and are you liking the event so far?

*to Magicians* Hi and I knows! Are you prepared for Halloween or still need to get stuff done/ I have a lot of decorating I need to coordinate soon. ><

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 10-28-2008, 02:48 AM

Hello how are you all enjoying the event so far?

Rylynne

Old 10-28-2008, 02:49 AM

Me? Well, it's been fun so far~ :3 I've yet to set up my art shop and art auction thread though. xDD;

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:52 AM

*to Remix* Hi! I'm loving it so far and having the forums all black and decorated makes this event even more exciting than last year's. >w< *to me anyway. XD* Hope you're enjoying it as much as we are as well. <3

*to Rylynne* You're going to set up a thread as well? O3o Once you get it up give Lura the link so she can put the link somewhere *most likely the third post* Please? XD *sounded too demanding*

aphrodite remix

Old 10-28-2008, 02:55 AM

That sounds like a lot of work and I agree it has been interesting so far!

Yeah I like how they changed the forums and made it a lot more fancy

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:59 AM

I can only imagine how much more work it took to decorate then last year's. I wonder if they'll be doing this sort of formatting for December's *Christmas* event too. Owo
Indeed, Menewsha made me more excited for Halloween than Gaia did. XD Also having friendly users like you guys makes this event less hostile. >>;

aphrodite remix

Old 10-28-2008, 03:01 AM

Yeah Gaia's event was a little less than desirable, and I agree the community on here is far better than on Gaia. I would imagine however that they would make the forums all fancy again for the upcoming Christmas event, I can see that happening.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 03:08 AM

I felt that way about it too this year. Yes, it was cool to have four factions to choose from but didn't feel very light and fun. ><; Not to mention Gaia didn't decorate the top of the page with pumpkins and skeletons either. *missed that*
It'd be great if Menewsha did Christmas the same way as Halloween so here's hoping. >w<

aphrodite remix

Old 10-28-2008, 03:13 AM

Yeah I don't know why but the event on Gaia just seemed haphazard and it just seems silly now with the direction that their story line is going in *rolls eyes* Oh well though, yeah I wonder what's going to happen for the christmas event although I'm sure it'll be nice anyway since the larger events always are

Rylynne

Old 10-28-2008, 03:15 AM

@ MasterChiefrei : Well, I don't have banners. =\ Forgot to make/buy some, and I'm too lazy to go and get some now. xDD; But sure, I'll give you guys the link. :3 <3 It's still in the process of being set up though. xDD;

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 03:17 AM

You're right about the story line. It feels more random than it actually going in a direction. Not sure why they had to throw in a bunch of things that had nothing to do with the main cast but oh well. Maybe it'll straighten out for their Christmas event. At least Menewsha stays on task.
Oh yeah, I have no doubt it'll be great. ^ ^ Something fun to look forward to and are you excited about what the Event items will be?

*to Rylynne* That's alright, we'll put up a link for ya or if you already have a picture I could edit it to banner size and do the auction/banner code. Whatever is easiest.

*goes to drag Lura out from coffin*....*she appears* It worked! <3

Last edited by MasterChiefrei; 10-28-2008 at 03:21 AM..

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChiefrei View Post
I'll come up with a pet name for you yet Lura. XD
Did you see the other skin poses you can do? *strutting zombie corpse right now*
Haha~ Okies. X'D
Mm.. a couple~ I liked the zombie corpse the most from what I've seen so far, hehe~

*waves to everyone who's come in to visit~*
Sorry I disappeared.. I spent all that time--
trying to fix my toilet without a plunger.. x^x

Gasp! I totally didn't notice the top banners that they didn't decorate. Last time they had Jack hidden in random places on the banners, too, I think. I screencapped them~ XD

aphrodite remix

Old 10-28-2008, 03:20 AM

True enough I like their story line a lot, and the manga are wonderfully done as well.