Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:35 AM

Well I'm glad you enjoyed them. XD I probably won't ever read them.. but maybe I'll catch the movie on tv sometime. xP

Siz ~ I'm on MSN not AIM. Are they compatible? *goes to add him* Tell him I'm [email protected] if he's wondering who the hell is adding him. :lol:

Last edited by Eroy; 10-28-2008 at 03:38 AM..

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 10-28-2008, 03:36 AM

*high fives Eroy back* Yay! Wait... but what's wrong with zombies? D;

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-28-2008, 03:36 AM

eh? multiquote is working forme.. at least the last time i used it.. which was like 30-ish mins ago.. it worked

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-28-2008, 03:39 AM

Hmm. I wonder why it isn't working for me... :/

I multiquote what I want, click go advanced and nothing appears in the window. ;(

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 10-28-2008, 03:40 AM

*stands on kitkat's head so Chai doesn't eat her*

Twilight? I dun read that or Harry Potter. I dun like franchised books

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 03:40 AM

@ Eroy: yeah i have a bad habit of only popping on mene for art and during events. I've been pretty good lately.

@ sizzla: Hmm not on gaia as much anymore at least not in threads as much I've kinda pulled back as most of the breedables shops i loved have died or are dying.

I have nothing but contempt for the entire twilight series ( I've read it I can have an opinion) but I know why some people like it. As long as no oen tries to force omfg edward is so hot!!!! down my throat i can live happily with twilight fans

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Cup Of Chai View Post
*high fives Eroy back* Yay! Wait... but what's wrong with zombies? D;
Nothing. I'm just not a fan of brains ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
Hmm. I wonder why it isn't working for me... :/

I multiquote what I want, click go advanced and nothing appears in the window. ;(
It's working for me. Don't forget you have to use the post reply link.. it's at the top of the thread.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 03:41 AM

I listened to the harry potter books on MP3. They were awesome with the voices (and accents) and all. It made for a really great story -- it was like listening to a really long and epic bedtime story

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-28-2008, 03:42 AM

ohh thats how you do multiquote?

how i do it i click multiquote then i click quote.. xD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:43 AM

I never did get around to reading the Harry Potter books. I'm still waiting for George RR Martins next book. Dx

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyumbra View Post
@ sizzla: Hmm not on gaia as much anymore at least not in threads as much I've kinda pulled back as most of the breedables shops i loved have died or are dying.
No? If you're not on Gaia, and you're not here, where do you hang out online these days? XP

Yeah, a lot of B&C shops are dying. It's sad, but I think it's inevitable. B&C has it's time limit it seems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroy View Post
It's working for me. Don't forget you have to use the post reply link.. it's at the top of the thread.
THAT"S WHY! I was just using the 'go advanced' button instead of post reply. Good call dude, good call.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:45 AM

Siz ~ Ya, it's sad that the B&C never picked up too much on here. :(

Np ;)

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 03:45 AM

* shakes fist at trick or treating* I want candy apples stop giving me sets of 3 candycorns

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:47 AM

Dude, Jeryck doesn't like me.. He hasn't given me anything yet. :illgetu:

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-28-2008, 03:48 AM

aww i like you eroy.. s'just i'm greedy xD

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 03:48 AM

Quote:
No? If you're not on Gaia, and you're not here, where do you hang out online these days? XP

Yeah, a lot of B&C shops are dying. It's sad, but I think it's inevitable. B&C has it's time limit it seems...
lol I'm mostly on aim all the time. I am kinda aroudn gaia it's just I'm not postign as much. Mostly just in treasures of the middle country and currently some flatsales I'm kinda maybe looking at.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
aww i like you eroy.. s'just i'm greedy xD
What, huh? *confused*

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroy View Post
Siz ~ Ya, it's sad that the B&C never picked up too much on here. :(

Np ;)
Yeah, it is kinda sad. I think it took a while for it to get a following on Gaia too though. It's just not for everyone I suppose. I'd probably spend more time in Mene's B&C if I had more spare time in general...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyumbra View Post
lol I'm mostly on aim all the time. I am kinda aroudn gaia it's just I'm not postign as much. Mostly just in treasures of the middle country and currently some flatsales I'm kinda maybe looking at.
Ah, okay. yeah, I haven't been posting much on Gaia either, with the exception of my quest thread and the Edel thread... The meta in the Edel shop is keeping me active, so that's a plus. :yes:

Do you have an artifact from ToMC?

You should do the Fortunettes flatsale. :ninja: I've got a bunch of characters there. I wish I had time to RP with them right now. I'm going to get to the though, I swear it!

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 03:53 AM

this looks like a good place to stay :)

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 03:55 AM

Hayyy Bis!! :XD What'up lady?

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:55 AM

Hey Bisque! Welcome. XD

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:57 AM

I'm on my way to bed, but I saw your thread and had to share this.

I can't remember my full dream, but in it both of you (Eroy and Sizzla) were promoted to Assistant Admins. As a team, because you couldn't be separated.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Quote:
Yeah, it is kinda sad. I think it took a while for it to get a following on Gaia too though. It's just not for everyone I suppose. I'd probably spend more time in Mene's B&C if I had more spare time in general...

Ah, okay. yeah, I haven't been posting much on Gaia either, with the exception of my quest thread and the Edel thread... The meta in the Edel shop is keeping me active, so that's a plus. :yes:

Do you have an artifact from ToMC?

You should do the Fortunettes flatsale. :ninja: I've got a bunch of characters there. I wish I had time to RP with them right now. I'm going to get to the though, I swear it!
Mayor gave me a candy apple. Apparently talking to mene does work.

I do have one I have a bianzhong bell ^-^ just in enchanced stage atm though.

mm fortunettes is tempting, feels awkward though since I just dropped my d-corp girl and two other kids due to time restraints and no enthusiasm to play them anymore.

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

not much. watching silly stuff on A&E lol. paranormal state

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 04:01 AM

Cami ~ Really?! That's funny. XD
I never have dreams about menewsha.. that I can remember anyway. There have been plenty of nights were it keeps me from sleeping though.

Have a good night, sleep well!

Bis ~ Good ep?
I'm watching Sex and the City reruns. *addicted*