Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 08:21 PM

Yeah...so this is my swim suit because thats all I have. I see that this is the same case with some of you.

So Come n and talk to me. I'm bored. And yes of course people with proper swim wear are allowed .

`Zombie
Unactive user
Send a message via MSN to `Zombie

Old 06-24-2008, 05:39 PM

Hallo there. ;D I don't have proper swim wear either. But that's ok.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2008, 05:42 PM

I do not have proper swim wear. ;D

But knickers are usually nicer to look at, anyways!

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:09 PM

Yeah. Knickers = Awesome. But they don't fell very nice when wet :[

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2008, 05:14 PM

I've gone swimming in my knickers before. ;D

But you're right, it feels weird walking home with wet underwear and dry pants. Blehbleh.

Angelbug
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Angelbug

Old 06-25-2008, 05:14 PM

*wades in the water in her shorts*

I dun have a bathing suit either. ;)

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:20 PM

Tilly - I was doing summer school one year and for the last two weeks we had swimming. My Mother didn't want me to swim, I did it anyway. In my clothes. I walked home in the hot sun and I was half dry when I got home :3

@Angelbug - Ello!

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2008, 05:22 PM

woo! solar energy! ;D <3 Lol, go you! Defy your mother!

There's just like ponds everywhere here, so sometimes it's just like 'Hey, here's a pond. Jump in.' but my mom always gets soo mad because there's no 'supervision'

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:32 PM

Tilly - My Mother had to go to work so when I got home she didn't even know I had swam cause she wasn't there. :angel:

Supervision? How old are you? I can understand if you were swimming in white rapids and you could easily drown but its just a pond. :/

Oh well, parents are worry warts.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2008, 05:38 PM

Best kind! I love being sneaky around my parents with things like that. ;D

16! I don't get it! I don't even know why my mom is so freaking paranoid about me having a life.

Angelbug
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Angelbug

Old 06-25-2008, 05:45 PM

Mom's are just like that...lol

I look back at the things that I did as a child and then look and my 7 year old son and think that there's NO WAY I would ever let him do that stuff!!! lol I'd have a heart attack. Like, I have my first motorcycle when I was 5. uh-huh.....used to ride with my uncle on his bike too...with no helmet and just hangin my feel over the cross bar. Yup, I'd have a heart attack if my son did that stuff.

I'm sure he'll find plenty to do when I'm not looking though. ;)

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:46 PM

Tilly- Its the same with my mom. She stops me from having a life and it very upsetting. I really want a job but right now I cant get one cause we are going down to LA for 10 days for my nieces birthday. I cant take off work so soon. >_<

I wish this wasn't the case. My Sister in Law bugs the shit out of me when she keeps on asking me if I have a job. All my Family keeps on telling my mother that I need a job, as if I'm sitting on my ass cause I'm lazy free loader. I want a job so everyone will shut the hell up. :stare:

Rose-Mclane
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:55 PM

Angelbug - I just think thats how it is. When were younger were rebellious and we do what we want. When were parents we seem to fallow the parenting rules that we rebelled against. At least I know the tricks of the trade. If I tell my kid they are grounded, I can be suspicious that they'll watch TV while I'm gone anyway.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2008, 07:46 PM

My mom thinks I'm gonna like flop over and die if she's not there. <__< She's so weird. It's embarrassing, though, because I fall asleep at the drop of a hat, so if I'm like crashed at my friend's house, she'll call the police. D:

My mom's like that too! She's like, I don't want you handling grease, and then she's like 'you're lazy, go get a job', despite she KNOWS that I'm trying but no one's hiring. D:

PS// Double posting isn't really allowed here! ;D Try editing your post with the second message next time!