vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
I haven't gotten to update yet. I saw yours. Don't worry. ;)
Okay thank you <3

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I wonder if I have time to make a colors contest entry tomorrow. o 3o
Go for it!
~cheers you on~ You can do it!!!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 03:27 PM

Oh, awesome. The event's been extended so I have more time~ > w< I definitely want to work on it today.

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 04-22-2013, 03:52 PM

Sell Your Robot Here!
Username: M i n u x e
Image of My Entry:
The Sales Pitch: Iiiiiintroducing the top-of-the-line, luxury pillow fluffing robot, the FLUFFINDIFEROUS!!!!
The Fluffindiferous is guaranteed to provide you weary and tired inventors with the BEST night of sleep you have ever had or could imagine! It is a scientifically proven fact that the best inventors are the well-rested ones because you come up with the best ideas in your dreams, and work the most efficiently after a great night of sleep.
The Fluffindiferous is equipped with two high-powered arms capable of extremely rapid movement so it can fluff at a rate of 240 fluffs a minute, that's 3 fluffs a second! It also has eye scanners that can automatically assess whether or not your pillow requires fluffing, as well as tell when the fluffing is complete. It is also equipped with wheels so it can zip through your house in a flash to reach the next uncomfortable pillow in mere seconds! Lastly, it comes with the softest and furriest gloves made out of faux Chilly the polar bear fur, so it will always leave your pillows feeling as soft as possible.
The Fluffindiferous can be yours for only 20 000 gold! That's right, it will only take 20k for you to get the best night of sleep possible! Trust me when I say this is an investment in your life that you will NEVER regret!!!

Disclaimer: The Fluffindiferous requires a 50 000W power source due to its extremely high power needs. We also warn you that weak or old pillows will likely be torn apart by the Fluffindiferous due to its rapid fluffing capabilities, so please only have very well-made pillows in your household before buying this robot.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2013, 04:10 PM

I'm enjoying these robot entries a lot.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 05:09 PM

Linnea needs to update. XD

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-22-2013, 05:38 PM

i've still been checking just not updating. if i haven't pinged you then you're entry is ok i just haven't updated it to the front page.
work has been sucking the life outta me. there is this kid who is a devil child and when i get home i just wanna sleep forever... it beats stringing her up by her toes and beating her with wet noodles -__-

Whisper Invictus: the background you chose is more blue than gray. if you fix or change that you'll be all set.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
i've still been checking just not updating. if i haven't pinged you then you're entry is ok i just haven't updated it to the front page.
work has been sucking the life outta me. there is this kid who is a devil child and when i get home i just wanna sleep forever... it beats stringing her up by her toes and beating her with wet noodles -__-

Whisper Invictus: the background you chose is more blue than gray. if you fix or change that you'll be all set.
that's greyyyyyy

I'll try and change it agian ):

Sorry works been draining you, I know how it is since I just got switched to full time, so I feel like I have no life!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-22-2013, 05:54 PM

thanks, whi :) and thanks for commiserating with me too we can be miserable in our work lives together!

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 06:10 PM

This entry came out better anyways ^^ hopefully no hiding bad colors in here
Phoenix Jubilee Colors Entry Form
Username: Whisper Invictus
Image of My Entry:

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 06:22 PM

Oh good, that's all I was worried about then. :)

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 04-22-2013, 07:34 PM

Linnea: did my resubmitted entry pass? because i dont see it on the front page... its almost the last day and i want to make sure i am in the runnings.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-22-2013, 07:41 PM

Duvalian Defenders Contest
Usernames:blueblackrose (commander), llonka (navigator), Shadami (pilot), Pa-pancake (gunmen), Mageling (quartermaster), Antangonist (engineer), LaVida (medic), Woofie267 (cook)
Images of Entries:

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-23-2013 at 03:35 AM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 10:32 PM

I need to do the Jubilee colors entry.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-23-2013, 01:51 AM

if i haven't pinged you yet then assume you are all set, i just haven't had time to update the front yet.
getting on that now

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-23-2013, 03:59 AM

Sell Your Robot Here!
Username:shadami
Image of My Entry:
The Sales Pitch: Robotress! Needs no tips and needs no pay! But boy can she deliver fast. No more messed up order either. You order a hamburger, you get a hamburger. With no pickles? No problem, she'll make sure those pickles are no where near your plate. How about a dinner like your mother makes? It will be on your plate and at your table in minutes! Robotress! The most efficient waitress you could ever not have to pay!

I may change this entry if i have time before event ends...
Username:shadami
Image of My Entry:

Last edited by Shadami; 04-23-2013 at 04:17 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-23-2013, 04:19 AM

Duvalian Defenders Contest updated to here!
Phoenix Jubilee Colors Entries updated to here!

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 04-23-2013, 07:06 AM

Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Image of My Entry:

---------- Post added 04-23-2013 at 12:25 AM ----------

Sell Your Robot Here!
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Image of My Entry:
The Sales Pitch: Does your hand get tired from all that writing to your sweetheart? Have too many art projects to do and not enough time? Well here's the answer! The Robartist 3000X comes programmed with over 2000 different fonts and a 'smartart' AI program that records your concept for a drawing or painting and automatically creates a rough draft for you to review and make changes before creating a finished work of art that looks exactly as it did in your mind! And with 'spectrovision', a special feature that uses diodes attached to your forehead to read your brainwaves, the Robartist 3000X can mix any color you can imagine. Nevermore will you have to experience the frustration of a head full of images that your hands lack the skill and knowledge to bring to life. So get your Robartist 3000X today! A Darksun Laboratories Product.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-23-2013, 08:13 AM

Sell Your Robot Here!
Username: Seito
Image of My Entry:
The Sales Pitch:Are you working in potentially unstable mines? Does the fear of cave-in plague you at night? Then be at ease for I now present to you the Miner-Bot 1000! The Miner-Bot works fast in even the most unreasonable conditions, toiling away digging for you all day and night. Equipped with the latest x-ray goggles, the Miner-Bot can easily locate the veins of rich crystals, gold, silver and other precious metals in the ground without having to mindlessly dig around! Plus for the low low price of $50, if there ever is a cave-in they're cheap to replace and no one will ever lose their lives in those dangerous mines! Buy one now!

---------- Post added 04-23-2013 at 12:09 AM ----------

Duvalian Defenders Contest
Usernames: Seito (Captain) | Ferra (First Mate) | Velvet (Engineer) | fireprincess (Navigator) | TophatGalore (Medic) | M i n u x e (Cook) | Kent (Soldier 1) | Kasakir (Soldier 2)
Images of Entries:

We are the Dazzling Sparkling Air Patrol! Not only do we get the job done, but we look FAAABULOUS while doing it! Color coordination is a must for our Patrol. Let's break down the rank system!

The Commanding Class includes positions like Captain, First Mate and Pilot. As one of the most important people on the air ship, they wear royal purple as a symbol of their rank.

Next comes the Maintenance Class which include our trusty navigator and engineer wearing the lovely sage green. Without them we would be hopelessly lost.

Following them is the Support Class. Members of this class find themselves working as cooks, quartermasters, and medics. They wear light blue for their position.

And lastly, the soldiers! Whether they're experts at close or ranged combat, the soldiers know how to get their job done. Even if the Red Shirt always dies first.

Last edited by Seito; 04-23-2013 at 07:51 PM..

girlbot9
fallen angel.
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to girlbot9 Send a message via Yahoo to girlbot9

Old 04-23-2013, 10:38 AM

so many pretty outfits o.o and avatars good luck everyone

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-23-2013, 12:13 PM

Rochiel Silverfire: i'm headed off to work so the event may be over before i get back, but your back ground is black. change that to something in the color scheme and you are all set!

good luck everyone getting those last minute entries in!

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post

[/COLOR]Duvalian Defenders Contest
Usernames: Seito (Captain) | Velvet (Engineer) | fireprincess (Navigator) | TophatGalore (Medic) | M i n u x e (Cook) | Kent (Soldier 1) | Kasakir (Soldier 2)
Images of Entries:

We are the Dazzling Sparkling Air Patrol! Not only do we get the job done, but we look FAAABULOUS while doing it! Color coordination is a must for our Patrol. Let's break down the rank system!

The Commanding Class includes positions like Captain, First Mate and Pilot. As one of the most important people on the air ship, they wear royal purple as a symbol of their rank.

Next comes the Maintenance Class which include our trusty navigator and engineer wearing the lovely sage green. Without them we would be hopelessly lost.

Following them is the Support Class. Members of this class find themselves working as cooks, quartermasters, and medics. They wear light blue for their position.

And lastly, the soldiers! Whether they're experts at close or ranged combat, the soldiers know how to get their job done. Even if the Red Shirt always dies first.
We've been dazzling the runway since 2013!
XD

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 01:30 PM

Username:Velvet
Image of My Entry:

Of course, let me know if anything need to be changed. :P

Oh, and if I can in time, would it be okay for me to do a last minute edit to my robot entry? Or even change it completely? xD

Last edited by Velvet; 04-23-2013 at 01:33 PM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 04-23-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
Rochiel Silverfire: i'm headed off to work so the event may be over before i get back, but your back ground is black. change that to something in the color scheme and you are all set!

good luck everyone getting those last minute entries in!
Aye aye, Miss Linnea!

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 04-23-2013, 04:47 PM

Username: dragoness129
Image of My Entry:

---------- Post added 04-23-2013 at 05:38 PM ----------

Sell Your Robot Here!
Username: dragoness129
Image of My Entry:
The Sales Pitch: Tired of getting dumped and getting your heaet broken over and over again? Not anymore! With the Love-O-Bot you will always feel loved! She is designed to show love in any kind of way that you desire. Come buy a Love-O-Bot today for the low price of $99! That's right, for under $100 you could forever feel loved! Warning: Love-O-Bot may become overly obsessed, overheated, or explode. Manufacturer is not responsible for fires, injuries, or breakdowns associated with or caused from the Love-O-Bot.

Last edited by dragoness129; 04-23-2013 at 05:40 PM..