adella_demona
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-11-2010, 12:44 AM

I won't be able to get online and play on Mene that often anymore :(
Not unless I get internets at home.
I'll be leaving the dorms after this week because of finals. I'll probably get to log on maybe once or twice every other week until August *gasp*

If that :(
So I'm trying to get my fill now, while I can. I kinda wish I woulda played on here more and chatted it up with you guys instead of playing Farmville in my spare time T_T

Anybody else have a weakness for facebook games?

Anywho...I'm teaching myself graphic art this summer, along with hopefully working my butt off...So anybody that wants to volunteer their avi for avi art is more than welcome. I won't guarantee everyone will have avi art when I come back, I'm just learning ^_^ so whatever I do have won't be perfect. I'll just click *save* on your avis and pull up whichever ones I feel like drawing. Not that good at anime style, but I'll try ^_^

Anywhos. Let's all chat about our favorite thing to do during the summer, instead of focusing on me not having internet :(

SUMMERTIME FUN! ^_^ *dancey*

State the general area of where you live. You don't have to be specific. And your favorite things to do!

Mine: I live in Southern Mississippi! I love to go to the beach (at least when it's clean!) and I love going to street fairs and art walks. I love Crawfish so I go to crawfish boils whenever I can. If you haven't had Crawfish, especially cajun crawfish, you're missing out. They're like little lobsters ^_^

I also like bon fires and sno cones :D

Enough about me...what do you like to do?

Azu-nyan
I am hiding in your closet...

Old 05-11-2010, 01:39 AM

Hello~! ^^

Well for me it's actually becoming wintertime! (I live in Australia!) So cold, cold weather but no snow XP which sucks... but lots of snuggling under blankets and eating/drinking warm things ^^

But my favourite things to do in summer would be going to the beach ^^ eating iceblocks, lazing in swimming pools and heaps of other stuff! Plus it's my birthday in December and Christmas so it's all very exciting!!

I used to be really addicted to Word Challenge on Facebook (I really hate farmville, no offence XD) for a while and I would get on every chance I got to play ^^ and then I got a super high score and sorta stopped playing as much ^^

adella_demona
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-11-2010, 01:44 AM

Oh cool! Since I live in the south we're faced with the whole no snow thing too. Very rarely do we get snow this far south.
How cold does it get in Australia during the winter? I know here in MS it gets down to the teens 0.0

Azu-nyan

Old 05-11-2010, 02:56 AM

Well it depends on where you are-- if you live in Queensland it's a lot warmer in winter, I think it only gets to the high teens... but down south (like Melbourne) it's gets to below 0 a lot. >.>

adella_demona
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-11-2010, 03:19 AM

woooowww...interesting. Learn something new everyday.

Azu-nyan

Old 05-11-2010, 03:48 AM

Hehe not really-- I hate how hot it gets in summer XP I mostly prefer winter, except for the holidays you get in summer ^^

Are you finishing school? Or what grade are you in? ^^

adella_demona
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-11-2010, 08:15 AM

I'm in college! My second year *nods nods*
I'm waiting for finals this week *tear*
its not gonna be funnn :(