666DjFromTheDeath666
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2012, 03:08 AM

Hello , My name is 666DjFromTheDeath666 . I am here to help you with your problem . Not that i'm gonna go where you live and solve it , just the small or big problems it those not really mater ... If you do not know what to do or just need someone to talk to that's why i'm here ! Just to help ... think of me as a small teddy bear you talk to every night .! :P and indeed i will be online every night ! i had allot of trouble in my life and i did all the right things to pass those steps . So in basic i know what i'm doing ... :) But i'm mostly here to talk and cheer you up ..

Ri'Staraa
Hunger makes a thief of any man.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ri'Staraa

Old 06-24-2012, 03:13 AM

Perhaps one could actually open up to you better, if you were to share your actual name with us... Or at least one that's easier to remember and pronounce.

666DjFromTheDeath666
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2012, 03:19 AM

Do you realize that you are writing and reading ? And ... Why would i put my real name on a website ? It's not very smart ... And it's pointless because why not just call me like Djfromthedeath or just simple like DFTD ? Anyway's you owe me like 3 minutes of my time ... Sorry to be rude but if you do not have any problems then you shouldn't even be here .. :/

Ri'Staraa
Hunger makes a thief of any man.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ri'Staraa

Old 06-24-2012, 03:27 AM

Actually, the reason why I posted that is because I considered actually posting about a trouble in my life. But I figured that I'd rather have an actual name rather than a long screen name to refer to, if I was going to go along with playing therapist - or, again, something more personable - whether it be your legal name or not. (If I told you my name was Robert, for example, that would be no less safe than going by my screen name. It's not my full name and/or address, after all.)

Good luck in your pursuits, though.

Last edited by Ri'Staraa; 06-24-2012 at 05:31 AM..

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 06-24-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666DjFromTheDeath666 View Post
Anyway's you owe me like 3 minutes of my time ... Sorry to be rude but if you do not have any problems then you shouldn't even be here .. :/
Yet, you claim to be like a teddy bear. :lol:

There is a life issues forum. You could always post positive advice over here. That's where people go to talk about problems that they are struggling with. I sincerely hope that your advice isn't as caustic as your response to Ri'Staraa was.

666DjFromTheDeath666
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2012, 03:41 AM

Hehe .. I have been a bad teddy huh ? :/ sorry .. Oh my god and i was sure to be the first to like start a issue thread ! :O i did not even see it .. :/ Thanks but ill just stick to mine i feel like i'm doing something nice for the people on menewsha.com ! :P

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 06-24-2012, 05:26 AM

Hey, play nice, guys. ;)

666DjFromTheDeath666, since this thread isn't really suited to the General Discussion forum, and advice threads are not allowed in the Life Issues forum, I've moved this over to Menewsha Nation. Here you can chat on a broad subject (such as personal issues) without it needing to have a set topic, as General Discussion does. If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me!