AarinsRitsuka
Sweet Dream or Beautiful Nightma...

Old 12-14-2011, 06:44 PM

Yes, yes I understand that some of you who will read this title will probably say that I'm strange or something or maybe disgusting but I don't care. I know there are those of you on here who do read them, I just need to find you.

So a few of mine are as listed:

Starfighter- By the fabulous HamletMachine: I really can't describe this comic. Let's just say it involves space and some rather...smexy things. It really is a top favorite of mine and I can't help but to read it over and over again

Teahouse- By the wonderful CC and E: These two lovely women have made a fantastic comic. And I tell you it is right up there with Hamlet's Starfighter. If you like Tea and some smexy things then here you go.

Shark Teeth- By Puck: Let's just say it involves shark shifters and some awesome things.

Any thoughts of these and any other webcomics such as these that you would like to share with us?

Note: If I can't put this here then please by all means remove it. I didn't see anything that said we couldn't share these webcomics like this so I'm sorry if I violated a rule I didn't see.