-Requiem_Seraphim-
Le Lurker..
Send a message via AIM to -Requiem_Seraphim- Send a message via Yahoo to -Requiem_Seraphim-

Old 02-05-2011, 06:14 PM

Everyone loves a good guy/girl, but there are some villians in anime/manga that just rawk socks! Even if they do usually fall into a sort of cliche stereotype about hair color or origins.

For me, my villian heartthrob would be Kazutaka Muraki from Descendants of Darkness/Yami no Matseui. <3333!!! He's just so evil, and I envy his hair. ;0; I recently heard that series is going to be continuing soon, if that is true, I can't wait to see more of him because you just KNOW he's still alive. <.<;;

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 02-06-2011, 03:52 PM

I gotta say....that I gained a healthy respect for Johan from the anime Monster. Seriously. I've yet to see a villian that comes close to him. He is true evil because he's a human that's empty of all emotions and lives only to destroy.

-Requiem_Seraphim-
Le Lurker..
Send a message via AIM to -Requiem_Seraphim- Send a message via Yahoo to -Requiem_Seraphim-

Old 02-08-2011, 05:00 AM

Those are the villians I love the most.

Though Kunzite from Sailor Moon has a spot in my heart for the sheer fact when he's dying he actually yells, "On my honor I shall not yell 'Refresh!'". That is awesomeness...

Prince Vegeta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-09-2011, 03:21 PM

Cell from DBZ.
He's pretty kickass, and Buu too.
These villains are just too full of themselves, and shouldn't have bothered with Goku. xD

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 02-09-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Vegeta View Post
Cell from DBZ.
He's pretty kickass, and Buu too.
These villains are just too full of themselves, and shouldn't have bothered with Goku. xD
I second on Cell and Buu, I LOVE villains that are full of themselves and don't care if the hero tries to stop them. XD

I think one of my current favorite villains ( because I have SO many! ) is Alastor from Viewtiful Joe~

His english dub voice is just so smooth and sexy~ which is odd since I usually don't like english dubbed versions of villains. XD

QueenPeppermint
Queen Of Broken Hearts

Old 02-14-2011, 10:02 PM

Sora from .Hack//Sign. He was just so funny despite being a ruthless player killer and it's sad what happened to his character. :(

Dhraiauvessillus

Old 02-15-2011, 10:56 PM

I like Ichimaru Gin from Bleach. He is cool. :)

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 03-07-2011, 08:00 PM

Kaname from Strawberry Panic. Kaname keeps trying to steal Hikari away from her love. I like sneaky villains. Not the "beat 'em up die die die!" type. The ones that get into your head, because they make you wonder if they're really a villain or not :yes:

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 03-08-2011, 01:11 AM

I love the homunculus(es) from FMA. And Kimblee because he's crazy and classy at the same time. Oh! And Adiane from Gurren Lagann too!

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-09-2011, 12:26 AM

Envy from FMA. xD You've got to love that guy.

Love4Dreams
...I got my head in the clouds.....

Old 03-09-2011, 04:07 AM

Free from Soul Eater. Awesome werewolf...Erm...I can't really think of any other villains...

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-11-2011, 01:46 AM

Pegasus J. Clawford (Maximillion Pegasus), because he is just awesome. I also liked Cell for some reason, and I could think of more anime villains, but I just can't think of them right now. :S

Faulkner
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2011, 10:24 PM

Most of the villains from Fullmetal Alchemist were really good. I liked Scar a whole lot but haven't read all of the manga so I can't really say much about him.

One of my particular favorites is Father Alexander Anderson from the Hellsing series. He's such a bat shit insane fanatic that it's hard not to like his over the top character. But he's still multi-layered enough that I can feel sympathetic for him towards the end of the manga. I like him even better than the vampire Nazi's just because he seems a little more complex and less like a complete villain at times.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-15-2011, 11:46 PM

What about Enrico Maxwell? He was just plain insane, I kind of liked him though. I mean at the end he just went crazy with power and everything. :S I wondered if he really liked Integral though. :O

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-16-2011, 02:13 AM

Call me crazy, but I like to invent my own villians whenever I'm watching an anime. And trust me, they are dark and ruthless!

Faulkner
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
What about Enrico Maxwell? He was just plain insane, I kind of liked him though. I mean at the end he just went crazy with power and everything. :S I wondered if he really liked Integral though. :O
Don't get me wrong Enrico and the Major were great villains. but Anderson's maniacal laughter and compulsive scripture quoting while he stabbed things with his bayonets were just too good in my opinion. I love that series although I think all the characters (not just the villains) were screwed up to some degree.

The Stories Whispered
Can't Be Stopped
Send a message via AIM to The Stories Whispered Send a message via Yahoo to The Stories Whispered

Old 03-20-2011, 06:36 AM

I would have to say that Prince Diamond from Sailor Moon STOLE MY HEART....or would have,if Sebastian Michaelis hadn't taken it first...
Speaking of which,would he be under that category? As a baddie? Because...he IS a demon. o__o

Gentle Neko
For I am "Special"

Old 03-21-2011, 06:00 PM

Lucy from Elfen Lied. Though, I think she's the protagonist of that series. But she's still a bad ass character.:D

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2011, 02:16 AM

Scar from FMA was pretty cool. All he had to do was grab your head...and your brain explodes. That's a pretty cool style!

I also like...actually, I'm not sure if some of the characters from Black Lagoon are classed as bad guys. Bugger it-they are simply because they run the gangs!
Chang (Honk Kong Triads in Roanapur) Is laid back and frankly awesome in a gunfight. He seems to not care and has a sense of humour, but he is not some one you want as an enemy. He's pretty cool.
Same goes for Balalaika (Hotel Moscow/Russian Mafia), but on a MUCH bigger scale. She was Russian Black Ops (spetznaz (sp?)) and a good one, with all of the people under her command from her military unit after the fall of the Berlin wall and communism in 1990. She's a warmonger and revels in war. The final arc of season 2 proves this and throughout the series you see why you never get on her bad side unless you REALLY want a slow painful death!

I think technically 98% of the characters from that anime are bad guys, and most of 'em are pretty awesome!

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-15-2011, 06:22 AM

Definitely Sesshomaru from Inuyasha

O and if it's considered Vegita from Dragon Ball Z back when he was a bad guy ^^

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 03:56 AM

I'd have to say my favorite villain is the Kishin Ashura from Soul Eater. He's just an insanely epic villain. He's given himself over to madness, but he's not truly evil, which he tells Maka. He just succumbed to his insanity to avoid pain and fear, which he sees as noble.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-16-2011, 03:23 PM

The end of Fushigi Yuugi made me cry for nakago.....does that count?

Oh of course theres like....ALL the bad guys from Rayearth you eventually love....

freyeon

Old 04-16-2011, 05:26 PM

my favorite is Sesshomaru from Inuyasha ... its along anime x_x but its worth watching =3

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 05-07-2011, 03:30 PM

I'd have to third Sessshomaru. He's pretty and can turn into a giant puppy. XD

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-13-2011, 09:49 AM

I don't normally like bad-guys much at all but...

Light/Kira from Death Note. He's positively insane, and I love it. <3
Um, or Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji. While he wasnt the baddest bad-guy in the season, he was certainly trouble and I have to admit I love him to pieces.

I can't think of any others. I'm really not a fan of the bad guys, unless theyre bad-ass. That's it for me so far.