AarinsRitsuka
Sweet Dream or Beautiful Nightma...

Old 12-16-2011, 10:03 PM

Warning you now. Don't like don't discuss.

What is your favorites and all that jazz.

I would have to say one of my top favorites is Junjou Romantica. I think it's kind of cute and I love the way that Misaki and Usagi interact. It always gives me a few good chuckles. Not to mention it's kind of hot. And the other Junjou's as well that are in the books.

Another favorite of mine would have to be...a lot of one shot's really. Like the yaoi manga's that are just made up of one shots. I really like those. They are all similar yet they are all different in their own unique way. And a lot of them are really cute and heart warming too. And sometimes they can't help but to make me cry a bit when they are so sad, and normally I don't but still.

Hard Core isn't to bad as well ;)

Discuss! Recommendations are good too~

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2011, 04:50 AM

I've just recently been introduced to yaoi, so the only two I know are Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. (I know, very entry-level names :gonk:). Oh my gosh, my favorite couple in Junjou is Nowaki and Hiroki. Their interactions are just so cute, especially Nowaki's highly unlikely scenarios... :sweat:
And since the Sekaiichi Universe is connected to the Junjou universe, that makes me pretty happy too. ;w;

Yup, I've also seen a few doujinshi works for non-canon pairings and all that. I haven't mustered up the courage to actively look for yaoi to watch/read though. :sweat:

NightshadeBloom
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-23-2011, 03:29 PM

A yaoi thread. This makes me happy. I can actually say I am addicted to it.
I am not so much an anime fan but I do love the mangas
I am also obsessed over the web comic Teahouse

I tend to prefer the hard core stuff a bit more lately. However my top favorites are the Wild series (Wild Wind, Wild Fang, and Wild Rose)
I also love seeing non canon pairings of video game characters

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma
Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Pains

Old 12-23-2011, 08:59 PM

Ah. Yaoi. My many reasons for my computer. <3
I actually love yaoi so much. I was a late bloomer and got into it the summer after I graduated from high school, before that I liked Yuri but it was a dying love. I started off watching Gravitation. I love it so much. Mr. K is my favorite character, he's on my cosplay list.

I like manga more than the anime, but if there's an anime counterpart to the manga [or OVA], I'll watch it to see how it is.

Jun Jou Romantica is my favorite right now, along with Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. I plan on cosplaying Nowaki and Akina this year. :3
My other loves are The Tyrant Falls in Love, Brother, Abiru Jun Jou, and Crimson.

I love Teahouse as well. owo