Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-17-2014, 11:25 PM

How do YOU think about this series? Have you read it?

I'm definitely in love with it I've just read Book One (City of Bones) and Book 2 (City of Ashes) and I certainly can't wait to get the other books in this series

I like the action it provides and also the 'forbidden love' thing. It's not something one usually encounters in books

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-18-2014, 09:50 AM

I've read most of the series, but I'm just not that fussed about it anymore. I think once I read some of Cassandra Clare's work I kind of filed it under "good but not great"

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-18-2014, 04:44 PM

I see ^-^ I'm still excited about it

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-14-2014, 05:24 PM

Shes an okayish writer, like I like that the books are easy reads, which is kinda a posititve on her skills but also a negative. I do admire the way she started by writing fan fiction (lexa read draco dormiens) and has succeeded in becoming a fully fledged author.
I think she will become better in time in writing as she will start to shed more and more of her fan fiction writing tendancies and think more as her own individual author.
However in response to the films, they were just god aweful >.< Like I don't know how a film could be made that bad xD
I hope the second one will be better, but I doubt it.