AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to AppleDumplinCutie Send a message via Yahoo to AppleDumplinCutie

Old 10-29-2007, 12:34 AM

No candies for half an hour what’s going on here :O EBOL! I needs candy! *chases it down till she finds it* I feel poopy :( I'm all nauseated >.>

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 10-29-2007, 12:36 AM

Hello everyone! Glad I found you guys. I tried chatting in a thread and was ignored..u.u
Mene is slooow..lol

OMG! MEL! We look alike, except I didn't accessorize b/c I have limited gold to work with. <3

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

I think the faq said that it was lasting for a week. With one clue per item per day. Or the number of clues went up as the days went up. I was a little confused as to that part. But yeah, There is only the one item for today. <3

Roo- It's not really an NPC, there is a NEW KID on the block there is even a thread that ANNOUNCES his arrival to menewsha. You talk (click) on him and then there is the little cute ghostie that gives you the item!

[edit] snow- omg we look so pretty! This was by far my favorite dress. The colors and the pixeling was just too much to pass up XD so I decided to go outside of my color comfort for the event XD. And I was saving for the event for about a month... so I had gold to play with >.> I <3 the event commons!

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

I wish best of luck for you AppleDumplinCutie.

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 12:40 AM

@Sunflower: It is going slow for me too! T_T.
I hope I will get enough candies to get all of the event items in time.

@Melody xyelle: Thanks for the info. The clues seem to be very confusing to me. I guess Ill just have to wait and buy all of the items in the exchange at the end. I don't know where to look for them too! XD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 12:45 AM

Takuto- You'll get them. And you won't have to buy them. It just takes a few people giving the clue different ways to understand it completely at least that was what helped me get it. <3

The event is going slow for everyone. I hope tomorrow that I can get on when no one else is, being in a different time zone, and at home when everyone else is at work/school it should be going better then. hopefully XP
Events seem to have people popping on when they don't normally XD

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-29-2007, 12:46 AM

Heya Roocee, I just realized who you are but if I am wrong then please forgive me. I used to know you from gaia didn't I? I used to be Miss_Feline_Tenticle on that account but now I am this name (on gaia as well) its good to see you again. How is the purkle couch going anyways? How does this event thing work? do you need to post a certain amout of times and then get enough candy for each items?

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 10-29-2007, 12:47 AM

Ooh, our own hangout here, that's awesome :)

Ooh Roocee, you got that gorgeous gown I would love to have, but will probably never own, lol.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to AppleDumplinCutie Send a message via Yahoo to AppleDumplinCutie

Old 10-29-2007, 12:50 AM

gah all this waiting stinks. do they only give out one event item or is it like gaia with mutiple things to get? now I wanna know what you get :O CANDY *chases again*

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 10-29-2007, 12:51 AM

Yay Mellie and Snow are here too<3

Yeah, I'm definatly happy to be on right now. ^^ Still running back and forth finishing up baking cookies and laundry, but I guess it works out since the lag is so bad right now. ^^ I've only got 4 candies so far, but hopefully I can get the first item tonight. ^^;

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-29-2007, 12:52 AM

@ woopdidoodoo - I wondered where you disappeared to!!! Great to see you again. You are certainly welcome here.

@ Fiziali - thank you. I couldn't decide on this one or the one Melody was wearing but since I hadn't seen anyone with hers on, I went with this one but I do love the red and gold together.

I'm just frustrated with this darn clue. First it's posted in the event facts thread that it's an NPC you need to find. Now I'm learning it's not and I'm completely lost. I am not good with riddles so this is so frustrating to me.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2007, 12:55 AM

Heyhey! x3 I just realized Menewsha had an event. xP
What did I miss so far? Really cool items? ;_; When did it start?

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 12:56 AM

((obviously it is my first event on Menewsha! XD))

@Melody xyelle: Haha. I wish best of luck in you with doing that. I'll be in school but I'll probably use my PSP or phone to go on Menewsha and do the event!

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-29-2007, 12:56 AM

It is you! I was right, *does the happy dance* sadly I made a mistake on my gaia account and was banned but I have been learned and am on here and gaia with this name, if your still on gaia you will have to send me an invite to your guild again. I am excited about my first Halloween event here though.

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 01:00 AM

@woopdidoopoo: Aww. You were banned. My friend got banned to and another was hacked. I try not to go on there anymore, I'm scared to lose my account. haha. There's an event on there tomorrow. (I think.) I've been more interested on Mewnewsha's event and the Zantarni one.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 01:00 AM

I wouldn't say it's an NPC since someone does play the avi. He hasn't really been active in non-staff forums from what I have seen the best clue anyone has given is to check the announcements. >.> Remember he is new! I can't give too much away. I don't want to be in trouble XD
apple- it's only one item for today. another item will be given out tomorrow, and the one from today will still be available from what I gathered. (: So even if you don't get it today if you figure it out tomorrow or any time while the event is going on, you can still get the pumpkin pop! or whatever the actual name for it is XD

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 10-29-2007, 01:02 AM

Candie's dall but they never seem to hit you ... until the have literally *bonked* you

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-29-2007, 01:02 AM

Blah, I don't even go to Zantarni anymore. I gave all my stuff to a charity and never went back. I didn't care for it much and didn't have the time for another site.

I will go to gaia right now and request you. Thanks for the heads up on what happened to you.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 10-29-2007, 01:04 AM

Wow ... I feel so damn poor now xP

Happy Halloween !!

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 AM

No love for Koyu? Aw. D:

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 01:06 AM

I think I joined Zantarni at some point, but I couldn't do anything on the site because I just didn't get the navigation of it. Or maybe it was a different site. I dunno. But mene and gaia are still my favorites. Though more mene recently. I really only go on gaia to change my avi once in a while. Or add something to her existing outfits. I think I will go over there for the event tomorrow though. Since I have a friend who has been begging me to do the event with him XD

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-29-2007, 01:09 AM

woo I got my first candy, too exciting!
I should have done it sooner as I hate losing touch with friends roocee. I haven't even heard of that site before but I am happy with what I am doing on these sites though I must admit I am losing interest in Gaia. It doesn't interest me as much as it used to when I first joined up in 05. Any interesting threads that you frequent here roocee? oh and I accepted your freind request thankies.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Bah, I solved the clue but still don't have enough candy. How annoying! XP

Oh, so the event on Gaia starts tomarrow? Good to know, look like I'll be fighting fo rthe computer more tomarrow. XD

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

I still play on Zanny. It is, after all, my first ever avvie site. They sure have a lot of drama on that site, though. Still, I love the avatars there and I have a lot of good friends there.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 01:12 AM

awww poor fflur! you will have enough candy soon enough! and at least you know when you get your 6 pieces of candy, you will be able to get the item with out going crazy over a clue!