Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-28-2009, 08:20 PM

"I wish I may. I wish I might. I wish upon a falling star tonight." I'm sure we've all said this rime before just maybe in different ways. well in this world you can make as many wishes as you like though each wish you make comes with a twist or price.

"hello my friend, would you like to make a wish before I send you to my master?" a large man with a scythe says as you walk into the only safe pace for miles. the only place that hasn't bean destroyed that is.

In this RP you are in one of three positions:
1. You have made a wish that has come true. which in this case you owe some sort of due to the "Master"
2. you have refused to follow the "Masters" rules
3. you are a loyal servant of the "Master

Please wait until I'm done to post

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 11-28-2009 at 08:39 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-28-2009, 09:04 PM

The Master

In the huge castle-like city there is only one ruler "The Master" as they call the mysterious person that no one has ever seen. The Master is a very powerful person who can grant wishes at a price. In the city there is only one person who has seen "The Master" and lived. A young girl by the name of Luna. Luna lives with "The Master" and is said to have a close relation to him. Unlike "The Master" Luna is very kind hearted and gentle.

Name:The Master (Seruth Mastairus)
Demon Race: Black Fox demon
Picture:

Bio: he was held victim to a power that ended up killing his entire family including his fiancee. He made a wish for his fiancee to come back to life and it came true. Not even a month later she died of a heart attack. He has only a few people whom he trusts and wishes to keep it that way. He holds a place in his heart for only two people Luna and Sage, who he loves dearly. not much else is known about "The Master".
Powers: He has the power to grant any wish though it might be literal. He can shift into a midnight black fox and can control the darkness around him.
Personality: unknown

Characters:
Sinse Hoshigo- Luna Sayory Monoots(Pg. 1)
(If anyone wants to be him or can be him please tell me. It is very hard to do 2 characters that converse with each other often) - The Master
xserenityxninax- serenity moon(Pg. 1)
Mischa- Aiko(Pg.1)
BLACKllASH- Sage Beowulfe(Pg.1)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-04-2009 at 12:13 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-28-2009, 09:53 PM

Profile Layout

Name:
Demon Race: (If any)
Detailed Description or Pick:
Bio:
Powers or Abilities:
Personality:

PLEASE MAKE A COMPLETE PROFILE! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Exp-
Name: Luna Sayory Monoots
Demo Race: Moon Fox
Pick:

She's the gold fox
Bio: She made a wish when she was very young that her pet fox would live through the winter. her wish came true, the fox lived for three more years. when the fox died Luna was visited by The Master. He told her that she made a wish and now she got what came with it. Soon after that Luna was turned into a fox demon. The Master took her in as a pet.
Powers or Abilities: She can turn into a fox with a golden cote. She's an archer, swordsmen, and she can control emotions, water, and the moon.
Personality: She is very kind and caring. She is very grateful for what she has and wouldn't change her past even if she could. She is mischievous and loves to make new friends. though The Master wishes her not to wonder too far from the huge house in the center of the city she does every now and then.

Ok I'm done ranting... Ok maybe just alittle more. Rant rant rant. Ok NOW I'm done ^w^

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 11-28-2009 at 10:13 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-29-2009, 01:16 AM

Name: serenity moon
demon race:cat demon

bio:she was born as a cat demon her father was a dog demon lord and her mother was born as a cat demon her parents were killed when she was 13.
powers: she as cat powers but most of the time she used her dog claws
personality:she is a shy girl but smart brave doesn't take crap from anyone

Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 11-29-2009, 03:27 AM

Name:Aiko
Demon Race: wolf demon

Bio: Her village had cast her out because their perspective of her was an evil demon born of satan. All she had was herself and the journey ahead. So she made a wish to find a place where she was wanted and loved, but it didn't turn out how it was suposed too. When her wish was granted, there was bounty put on her head dead or alive. For two years, she has killed many people just to stay alive. Now she can't do that anymore, she never thought such a wish can cause her to be exiled. So she want's her revenge on the master and will do anything to get it.
Powers or Abilities: her power was mind-reading, the abilities that she had was the master of katana, jujitsu, and hypnotism.
Personality:She's very intelligent, and likes to play games. Friendly until you start to annoy her. When angry, skin or fur turns crimson red. Not very shy, but loves to dance.

Last edited by Mischa; 11-30-2009 at 01:40 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2009, 01:04 PM

Can you guys tell me if you made a wish or not and what it might be. please and thank you... Ow and YAY more peoples ^w^

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 11-29-2009, 01:23 PM

Name:
Sage Beowulfe
Demon Race:
pyromancer

Bio:
Sage's home was high in a long range of mountains. Her ability of manipulating fire came from her mother's side of the family. They needed way of getting fire, since all the wood around them was frozen over from the chilling snow. They used the fire to warm themselves, cook, and find herbs in the snow. She moved to the city to work and earn money for her family after she turned sixteen. Sage made her wish when she first came to the city. After she had found a boy she liked, there was an accident. While they were together he leaned down to kiss Sage, exciting her, and causing her to light a nearby bush on fire. It scared the boy. Sage then wished that the boy would find love. He found love alright.. with another girl. "The Master" came to collect for the wish, and that was her. Sage now lives with the master as his wife like figure. Even though they have never really been officially married.
Powers or Abilities:
Fire and cooking mostly.
Personality:
Sage is a very independent person. She avoids most fighting and would rather talk things out then to engage in battle. Also Sage get jealous very easily.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-29-2009 at 09:53 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2009, 01:31 PM

Ow COOL, I like that! but does she actually love him? and what does she think of Luna, is she kind to her or does she not like her company?

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 01:44 PM

((We will have to see^^ xD I did say she got Jealous very easily. lol))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2009, 01:45 PM

(LOL well I guess we can start. would you like to do the honers?)

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 01:49 PM

((I have to go to work now. But be back in a few hours. You go ahead and start^^))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2009, 01:50 PM

Luna was taking a walk in the city close to the masters house not caring if anyone saw her walk up to the fairly large home. Luna sat on the front steps of the beautiful home gently petting a large husky that was laying on the porch half asleep. She occasionally gazed up at the sky and then at the door as if she could hear someone moving or talking inside. She would often smile at the people passing and laugh at something she could hear inside.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 11-29-2009 at 09:39 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 10:00 PM

Sage looked out of her window at the sky. It was a warm day comparied to others. She got dressed into a long dress. One fit for a queen on a regular day. It was both black, white, and very lacy. Details were what made the cloth. She slipped on a pair of heels, and a headband and walked out of the room into the halls. The pryomacer lit every candle she walked past. It was much more quieter than normal. Then again, it was still pretty early. Sage wondered where the master and his pet were. Though not enough to seek them out. Sage found herself in one of the many living rooms. It was smaller than the others, but had a much darker appeal. There she sat on the couch to relax a bit before she would be called elsewhere.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-29-2009 at 10:35 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2009, 10:32 PM

Luna finally decided to go in after three girls gave her a funny look then murmured something to each other. Luna saw The Master as she walked in the large double doors. She turned into her fox form being obedient to an unspoken command. She was very silent as she walked beside him. Luna laid at his feet as he sat next to Sage.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-29-2009, 10:41 PM

Sage looked up as the master came in. Words did not need to be spoken. Or at least until he addressed her first. Most of the time there was no telling what type of a mood the master was in most of the time. He took a seat next to Sage and put his arm around her pulling her a bit closer. "hello Master" She finally said after a bit of silence. Luna came in soon after, laying at his feet. Sage hated it when she did that. It just made the girl seem more like an animal, which she was not.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-30-2009 at 12:04 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2009, 11:58 PM

"Hello love." Seruth smiled as he pulled Sage closer to him and kissed her cheek

Luna whimpered as she wished that that retched automatic command would go away. She hoped that Seruth would tell her she could turn normal soon as it was not in her will or power to do so herself

Hresvelgr

Old 11-30-2009, 12:10 AM

Sage kept looking down at the fox. "Seruth dear, Why don't you let Little luna go?" She asked bending down to pat the little fox along her back. She was a very soft girl. Sage did like Luna. She was a sweet girl, but she often wondered if Luna only was nice because of who would punish her. Then again, it was an answer the pryomancer would rather not know. She looked up at her husband, "Do you have plans for the day?"

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-30-2009 at 02:06 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2009, 12:15 AM

(In what why do you mean "Let her go"?)

Hresvelgr

Old 11-30-2009, 12:19 AM

((Let her be human. Something like that.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2009, 01:51 AM

(Ow ok)
"Turn normal my sweet Sayory. I hold no bonds ageist you." Seruth smiled as he rubbed Luna's head. (FYI Seruth never calls Luna by her first name unless she's in trouble) when Luna herd these words she stood up taking a few steps away from the couch and turned back to normal. Luna wished to give saruth a hug but chose not to since him and Sage seamed like they were have a conversation. "No, I have no plans. Is there something you wish to do?" Saruth asks with a loving ring in his voice

Hresvelgr

Old 11-30-2009, 02:15 AM

Sage watched as Luna got up and turned normal, remaining in the room. She probably wished to speak with Seruth. She turned her attention back to the master. "I was hoping to maybe go out today" She said knowing the most likely answer. Seruth did not like to go out of his castle most of the time. Mostly because of the townspeople who had their wishes granted and were now living with their price. sage remember the last time they went out for some shopping, one person had thrown a rock at him. Missing, but it still got the point across. Remembering this Sage continued. "It is alright If you do not want to Dear"

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-30-2009 at 09:42 PM..

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-30-2009, 03:58 AM

(Lol I hope it's not too late to join and that this bio would be alright. If not though just let me know and I'll change a few things around. :sweat:)

Name: Kuna Satsuchi

Age: 20 (Though appears younger because of his short height)

Demon Race: Serval Demon

Detailed Description or Pic: Main form -
Secondary (Human-like) form -

Bio: Kuna was born a Serval demon that lacked a human form. This made it close to impossible for him to communicate to any other races that weren’t related to a cat race of some sort. Despite this his family still loved him and he got along well with everyone in his town as a cub. He was also smaller than most demonic beings, but he didn’t mind too much, although at times he did get tired of constantly being called ‘cute enough to eat’ by the older women, and even some men, in his home town.

Even that didn’t bother him as much as the lack of a human form, and thus communication with other races did. It was only natural that when he was about fifteen or so he had made a wish to have a human form, however since he hadn’t exactly specified anything else his price had been that he was unfortunately mute in his human form and that he was to remain short and younger looking. For him the last part could be considered a curse. Despite this though the fact that he had a human like form now opened up the ability to communicate with others in his serval form, rather than just being limited to, to cat related creatures. For this he was eternally grateful and so decided that in return he would loyal serve the Master.

Powers or Abilities: Has the ability to shift into a human looking form to blend in with others. He also good at stealth and wielding small bladed weapons, such as daggers, knives, kunai, shuriken, ect.. These two abilities combined make him perfect for assassinations or as a spy.

Personality: He’s very kind to most people that he meets, but is also very loyal to the Master and won’t hesitate to carry out the Master’s wishes despite his kind personality. He’s naturally curious about anything and everything that is new to him. He’s also very touchy feely, though not in a perverted way, and always loves to get the bottom corner of his right ear scratched in either form. He also has a bit of a height complex and will usually deny to anyone and everyone that he is short. At times though calling out how small or short he is can depress him for a while. Because he is a Serval demon he is rather intelligent.

Last edited by Arechi; 11-30-2009 at 04:47 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-30-2009, 04:02 AM

she sees what is going on she sees a cat animal " hi little kitty i won't hurt you" she smiles at the cat

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2009, 09:20 PM

"If that is what you want I wouldn't mind going out today. After all today is a fine day to be out of the house." Seruth smiled hoping he had pleased Sage.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-30-2009, 09:45 PM

Sage smiled a bit giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll go get my coat" She told him getting up and heading out of the room. It would give him and Luna some time to talk also. Maybe he would even incite her along. Sage did not know. she headed back to her room and put on a red coat before heading to the main doors of the castle.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 12-01-2009 at 09:37 PM..