Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 02:06 AM

They say that England will fall when the Ravens of the Tower leave. Not too sure how true that is but they say that that summer in 1914 all the Ravens fled the Tower to go into the north country. The coven at Woolsey reported a flock of them taking up residents for three days before moving on. The people of London were in a uproar fearing that England would fall. Then as pretty as you please they came back and settled. Why do I tell you this, well it is with the flock leaving London that this story starts.

Now to hear tell it from the Austrian’s side it was the Serbia’s who set the whole mess in order with the killing of their heir Archduke Franz Ferdinand. But sources closer to the crown clams that it was factions in Germanys own political arena that set this all about. Yet one thing led to another and the next thing we all knew the great powers of the world were squaring off over the death of one man. Talk about a bloody mess up.

Jameson Yen dashed down the ally way as the suspect flicked out of sight. The mans long braid mirroring Jameson as it bounced back and forth as they ran. His whistle screamed shrilly as he took a back ally turn trying to put himself in front of the man. Ravens over head cried out the mans location, or taunts at Jameson for being slow on his two feet. It was times like this that he wished the crown would recognize his kind as they had the werewolfs. Just because he was born into this curse having it spring on him the moment he turned seventeen did not change the fact that he was just like the head of B.U.R and all his pack.

Why they had accepted his daughter as a person of excess soul. Why not… he ducked a cast iron pan that swan out at him from the dark. One of his watchers over head fell off its perch laughing at him. he flipped the bird a rude gaster as he tried to grab the man before him before he lost him into the next district. Seconds later the line was crossed and the man took off scott free. Biting his lip he let out a growl that would have put one of the pack to shame. Leaning over he held his sides trying to catch his breath as fellow officers came running up summoned by his whistle.

“never mind boys his flown the coop this time.” His voice was clipped with a hint of his mothers tongue as he stood again. His father had been a sailor sent over to Japan before they closed their borders. His mother but a lowly servant girl that his father had loved. How was she to know that he had a wife here in England that he loved more. They had up ended their lives when he was five to move here. Now his mother was a washer woman and he was a white chapel constable. They never would give him any rank above what he had now with his eyes marking him as a half breed.

Kitsune37
Lady of Fae, Walker between Real...

Old 12-23-2014, 02:57 AM

It's often told by personages of civilized standing that there is no such thing as fairies. They would be wrong. At least partially so. There are no such beings as fairies, but there are faeries. The sweet ones. The good neighbors. The blessed beings. However you wish to call them, it doesn't matter. They'll still laugh at anyone behind their backs for those silly names. There is only one name they seriously respond to. Fay. Fae in Ireland. Fay in England. Either way you say it, if you say it you better be serious and ready to meet Them.
It's also rumored the fae drove the ravens from the Tower of London, but that is just an old country mother's tale as an person with a mind would tell you. Not many had a mind for logic in Ireland, even in the peak of society. Oh sure, they talk a fine talk, yet behind the ladies fans and men's drinks, within their eyes lies the remains of superstition of long ago. Except for one woman. One who's part of an exclusive membership in which your eyes don't lie. No, for these eyes are tri-colored. These eyes mark one as fae.
Colleen sat in the reading room, a rather good sized tome taking up the better part of the small decorative table. It was a rather risque collection of romance stories that were altogether fascinating. Ever since she arrived at this droll soiree, she had not a moment to herself, what with reacquainting herself with old friends, catching up on latest news and dancing, it was a feat she got away as soon as she did. Now, she could enjoy a true passion of hers along with a generous repast of what seemed to be a strawberry dessert. This was bliss.
Bliss that was soon interrupted by a polite cough at the door. A butler dressed in appropriate attire for the occasion awaited her acknowledgement. Softly sighing, she shut the book and slowly faced the servant, hoping he wasn't sent to fetch her and return her to the party. "Yes?" Her voice was a soft bell tone, almost a whisper. He cleared his throat once, unnecessarily she thought. "Miss McPhage your mother, Mrs. McPhage has sent a carriage to retrieve you. You are to depart early. Shall I fetch your things?"
Colleen felt a swell of relief and worry. Mother wouldn't call her from a party early unless there was a dire need. She enjoyed displaying her daughter's natural beauty. With fiery hair that played about her waist in curls, pale cream skin and the triad eyes it was no wonder her mother had such pride in her. Shame the woman wasn't her biological mother.
"Yes. I shall be along shortly." Shutting the book, she gathered it up, prepared to turn when again he spoke, "The master informed me that you may take any three items you finding pleasing with you. As a gift of course." Colleen narrowed her eyes until only the gold in their centers showed, "Of course. Thank your master for me then... for such a generous offer." The butler and master knew as well as she did that when gifted, the fae was obliged to give a gift in return sometime in the future, usually of equal or greater value.This night just got interesting.

Last edited by Kitsune37; 12-25-2014 at 04:44 PM..

Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 10:55 PM

Reaching out one of the constables patted his back and smiled at him. “ya did you best Bucko, to you worry ya mind over it.” His Scottish burr was clear as he looked over at the other officers and nodded for them to return to their beat. “no like one more Asian man is going ta slip our fingers to long,” picking up a wallet from the ground nearby the officer held it up. “lightfinger was he?” Jameson nodded then took a deep breath.

“if it had not been for the boundary I would have had him.” they both looked out on the street beyond and the populous there. It looked like any street in white chapel but they all knew that detective Hunter and his C division ruled that street and any beyond it. Hunter would broker no officer of the law from other division pinching suspects in his territory.

“but Hunter would have yours and Drake’s hide if you nipped him.” looking at the officer Jameson realized it was Sergeant MacAngus who was holding him up, Conall MacAngus. Detective Drake’s second in command. If he did not take offence to Jameson nabbing the lightfinger then Drake himself would not. Taking off the sight smoking cap Jameson whipped away the sweet that had build up there as he had run. “now get ya back to your station and keep ya eyes out.” The ravens overhead screamed as they fluttered up into the sky. The passerby all looked up in fear and wonder as the sky was blackened out by their wings. “ah see ya had followers again. Soon be the tower wardens will be looking ta ya for a reason Boyo,” he patted Jameson’s shoulder again. “ya better keep your nose down.” With that he turned back into the ally and disappeared.

Looking up at the fading forms of the ravens Jameson sighed, his own body wishing to be up there with them catching the wind and seeing the world from such a simple view. Shaking out the dust from his Chinese robes he turned back into the ally and walked back to his place on the mat to watch for pickpockets, thieves and the rare murder.

Kitsune37

Old 12-25-2014, 10:11 PM

Collen hesitated outside the door to her mother's waiting room. It used to be she welcomed news from her with joy and mischievous anticipation. These days, often news was greeted with a pretty painted smile, dread and resignation. Oh, how she longed for the days she could blend into the background like other young girls across the stations. The days she could dress as a boy and run out into the streets to blend with the nearest ragamuffin. That was before her coming out. Now, it seemed like everyone of good breeding knew of her. This knowledge itched something fierce. A few close friends was all well and good, but when every lady and gent desired to make your acquaintance, dance or generally talk your ear off at a party!.. Well disappearing began to become quite appealing. Even if it was only a few hours.

Taking a needed deep breathe she knocked twice, firmly upon the elaborately decorated white door. A melodic voice beckoned her.
Collen pushed open the door, stepped in and shut it silently behind her. Immediately she was overcome with the smells of lavender, roses and lilies. She always did love the combined scent of her mother's boudoir.
"Colleen, come sweet. Sit and speak with me."

Collen's only reply was a slight nod. Her skirts made a soft swish sound as she advanced through the room. The walls threw off dreamy light from their lilac hue, complimented by matching carpet. An elegant fireplace took charge of one wall, small jewel toned nick knacks and trinkets decorating its crown. A fire growled low in its heart.
Paintings, at least seven, lined the walls causing the room to feel smaller than it was. Giving it the illusion of coziness. Four sported images of fae women in various states of near nudity and decadence, goddesses in disguise. One a unicorn and a maiden. The other three, mythical creatures coming to life in earthy and bright tones. A lady dragon and her hatchlings. A many tailed fox. A fae woman standing proud next to a glowing white wolf. The wolf radiated male intensity and pure alpha dominance. A question came to mind at this painting: was he pet or love?

One wall, the one opposite the fireplace was mostly occupied by a vast window curtains tastefully tucked to either side. The first rays of moonlight shone within.
Colleen lowered her body into the overstuffed chair next to her mother's. Like everything else, it complimented and accentuated the room as a whole. Personally, she would have chosen a different color, such as burgundy or forest green.

While Colleen was beautiful, next to her mother she could almost be called merely pretty. Red hair, blood toned, teased about her hips, curls playing throughout. Startlingly white, her skin nearly glowed. Her eyes matched those of Colleen, in brighter tones. Satin covered her form in the latest fashion of the day in tones of lilac and lily white.
Her mother turned to the elaborately decorated table placed next to her chair. Made of strong wood, painted pale moonlight, it was carved with half bloomed roses and lilies. A gift from a friend Colleen was not familiar with. Her mother was like that. Mysterious in many ways, obvious in others. Gifts, was in the mystery category. She lifted a buttercream envelope, already unsealed and idly passed it between her hands.

“There was a letter delivered to you dear, while you were out.”
A shiver of anticipation danced down Colleen’s spine, “A letter mam?”
The other woman nodded, “Yes. From your cousin Lily. You remember her?”
Startled, Colleen only nodded.
“See? Yes, you do. It seems she is throwing a series of rather impressive parties and requests your presence. Now, you do know how I hate to have you far from me, but perhaps some time away would do you some good. You’ve been rather gloomy as of late and don’t think I haven’t noticed. I’ve sent a letter on the fastest messenger that you will gladly adorn her parties with your presence. No need to thank me sweet one. Now, have your bags packed by afternoon tomorrow and you shall have the first transport to London by evening.”

Colleen sat stunned, attempting to absorb this news. Her cousin Lily who lived in London was requesting her presence…for parties? Lily was rather high up in the London ton, but she had never once before called upon her to participate in her rather elaborate soiree’s. Something was going on. Her best move at this moment was to play along until she could gather more information.
“Yes, Mother. I am most grateful for this chance to meet with my cousin and have a brief rest from societal display.”
“You’re welcome sweet. Now, off to bed with you. You’ll need you’re rest for your journey.”

Last edited by Kitsune37; 12-26-2014 at 01:38 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 12-26-2014, 04:10 AM

Jameson was near to falling asleep as the bells tolled the changing of the guard when he saw a young toff walking through the streets as if he were looking for some one. Now it would not have been to much of a surprise to Jameson to see a toffed down this way, enough gambling halls and dark holes that held other vices for all the toffs to enjoy the night in. no what was off with this Toff was that he was one of Lord Akeldama’s new drones. The papers had been all a flutter about this one. He was a lordling of some sort who’s grandfather if not his father had been a Picklemen, ready to cry the world falling into ruin with the vampires and werewolf’s being accepted into society. So what was Lord A’s new Drone doing down here.

Picking up his bowl and mat as if he had no care in the world Jameson kept his eye on the man. He did not seem to be in any hurry, nor did he seem to know just where it was he needed to go. Cocking his head to the side he shifted his view and smiled. Lord A would be sad when this one finely was ready and Lady Ivy said yes. He was not even close to being of excess soul, so he was just going to die. Finely the man seemed to find the hole he was looking for and slipped into the rickety tenement. Looking around Jameson lay his mat down acrossed from the door and tucked the bowl under his head like a pillow. He might not have been seen sleeping here before but there was no one here and if the regular came they would make it clear that this was not his space. but until then he could easily watch for Lord A’s man.

It was not long when the man came back out, but his clothes were nothing like then had been when he went in. when Jameson had first spotted him he was wearing a fresh white shirt with just a hint of ruffles at the cuffs over which he had worn a dress jacket and cape. His pants had been freshly pressed, his shoes finely polished with barely a touch of dirt. Now the man wore a pair of workmen’s pants, a faded and grungy plaid shirt with suspender of red holding up the pants. His boots were scuffed and looked to be two sized to large. The man pulled a cap over his ruffled hair and walked deeper into the streets of white chapel. So Jameson had found one of Lord A’s buildings where his Drones changed into less savory looks. It made sense that Lord A would never allow his young men to leave his place looking as such.

The shrill whisle of an automaton bobby had him up and running. A few of the locals jumped back in supires and looked behind him for the bobby he might be running from. Those who had seen him enough knew who he was and only stepped aside as he took after the sound.

Hours later he pushed againted the door of his flat as he jingled the key in the lock as he tired to get it open. The ravens nearby cried out to him to come join them in the air. Smileing up at them he sighed. If he had not had to take down the drunk wife beater, running after him through the streets for what seemed to be miles he would have. But now he was tired beyond any reason. To many chases and not enough to show for it. The ravens seeing his surge took off calling him names that he sighed at. On the stove was the meal he had set to cook that morning, his land lady would have thrown a fit if she had known he did that. After his dinner he sat down to write a letter to his mother but after nodding off for the third time he put it up and went to bed. Tomorrow would be a new day and he could deal with it then.

Kitsune37

Old 12-26-2014, 05:18 AM

It was just beginning to turn into late evening when Colleen was welcomed into her cousin’s greeting room. Unlike her mothers, it was pretty without being extravagant, comely without being too lavish. Just the right amount of luxury. This made Colleen feel calmer as she entered.

Lily was lounging in what appeared to be a favorite butter cream chaise, reading a piece of paper and sipping a cup of tea. Without looking up she spoke, her voice bright and welcoming, “Good evening dear cousin. I trust your travels went well. Please sit. Have some tea and cakes. I even request my staff serve you some treacle tart, since you’ve never partook of it. At least, I hope I am correct in that assumption.”

Colleen was sometimes still surprised by her cousin’s ability to read and speak simultaneously, but that was just one skill that was taught at the exclusive “finishing” school for girls. A school that was really a training grounds for lady intelligencers. Inwardly, she wished she was one of the few handpicked to train at such a facility.

Shaking her head, she sat along her cousin, wondering at the letter and the odd little widget on the table. It resembled something of an ugly metal collar and a sad attempt at a bow tie. Her eyes stayed upon it a moment before they landed upon the aforementioned treat. T’was true she’d never tried this delicacy and she wondered if now was the time.

“You are correct, Lily. I’ve not had the pleasure of sampling such delicacies as this. Although, now I wonder which is more of the delicacy. The tart, or this odds bob item you have here.

Lily laughed at that. A laugh that was just this side of absurd and horse like. She coughed, and brought her laugh down to a soft, girlish titter. “You do get straight to the heart of it dear, don’t you? It must be your Irish upbringing. No strings and bows for you. I might as well explain, since you asked.”

Lily stood slowly, winked at her cousin before she wandered around the room, checking nooks and corners for listening devices and the like. She continued until she was satisfied and returned to her previous place. With her heel, she tapped a small crystal like item under her chaise, then began Serving a piece of tart to Colleen. Watching her cousin, she began, “There’s been a rumor floating around a few select ton, as it want, that there is a conspiracy to either overthrow or outright assassinate the monarchy of both England and London.”
Colleen froze, nearly dropping her utensil to the carpet. Did her cousin know what she was speaking? Such a plot, even in jest would have anyone thrown to the tower, or worse.

“I know what you are thinking, dear cousin. Even for all your training, your eyes are rather expressive. Such a plot would have anyone in the tower or killed. Well, that’s what we are to find out. Is the rumor true? If so, who? How? When and why? That’s why I summoned your presence. I need your blade sharp mind and ability to move about the ton seamlessly to begin to unravel this. Not to mention your other skills and I don’t just mean fae. I also need your alter ego to scour the lower rungs of society, to see if any clues appear there. For now we’ll check with the constabulary and see what we can find.”

Colleen set her plate down. It was rather enjoyable, before her cousin began talking. Now, it was beginning to sour in her gut. “Cousin, you want me to use my abilities to find clues to a plot you don’t even have solid proof upon? You want me to risk dressing in men’s attire and appear before the constabulary as such, while you talk to them? Pray tell me why and how I am to do that?”

Lily smiled. It could only be called evil. “Simple, dear Logan. With this collar device so wonderfully gifted me from a friend, we can modify your voice to that of any man’s. With some scent and proper attire, and not to mention your five foot seven height, you’ll make a most excellent escort.”
She had to ask, “And my face?”
That smile again, “I am so sorry about that accident you had years back, that so horribly scarred your face. Good thing you wear a mask all the time.”
Collen’s eyes slitted, before shutting in what may have been taken as defeat, “You better have more of this…treacle tart after this endeavor.
“Of course cousin. Name your flavor.” Lilly tittered.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-26-2014, 07:48 AM

A knock on the door woke Jameson, the sound of it seemed to burn in his head. Looking out his flat window he grumbled as the sun had not started to raise yet. “curses and brimstone.” The sound echoed through the flat again. “hold you blooming horses.” Pulling his feet from the blankets he hissed at the cold. Looking down he grumbeled as he realized that he had forgotten his slippers in the small kitchen nook. There was no helping it, he was going to have to answer the front door without his slippers.

The floor was cold and bear of any covereings, the few painting on the walls were ones that had come with the flat and they did not match the decore in any way. He really needed to find a better place in this city, but then a constables salary did not pay quite enough to get a home that would be more suited to the middle class, unless one started with money or ones wife had some. Pulling on a morning robe he shuffled over to the door.

The man on the other side was tall and rather well muscled for the uniform. The buttons were straining at their strings trying to hold in his muscular chest. Jameson dogged as the mans rather large fist came down towards his head trying to knock on his now open door. “and how might I help the fine men of the B.U.R?” tilting his head to see beyond the man infront of his door he saw the three officers. Each of them seemed to be a bit out of sorts as they shifted trying not to draw attention to themselves.

Two of the men beyond he recognized from days working with the Thymes patrols but the third was a slim ginger who had a foxy look about him. his green eyes shifted up and down the hall as he tried to blend in with the others. As Jameson looked back at the large man he caught the glow of a werewolf.

“your requested at the tower.” Jameson blinked at him with a blank face. “did I studded little man?” the large werewolf leaned in his lips drawn back in a human version of a growl.

“No big man you did not? But tell me is it that closer to the full moon that your already going fluffy?” he stepped out of the way as the large man tried to grab him. the man fallowed him into the room cracking his fingers.

“now now Rupert, let’s not harm the constable.” The ginger quickly moved to fallow his partner, laying a hand on his elbow as the large one raised his fist to strike. Jameson was already acrossed the room to his uniform his fingers almost on his gun. the large man growled and stood up straite glowering at Jameson. “now then constable Lin,” the gingers voice wavered with unsertanty. “there is talk that concerns both the slums of London and the B.U.R. and we were sent to bring you in to talk, it was thought that you might know something of what is going on. But seeing as we did wake you I do not think that we will need to take you down to the tower.” The man looked over the room, at one point running his finger over the mantle.

As Jameson watched him survey the room the other two officers walked in and closed the door. Something about their movements’ did not sit well with him but since he could not place his finger on it he filed it in the back of his mind. “and what might I have heard that would help you?” the more he spent around these the more he wanted to keep quite.

“oh just talk, talk that might pertain to our king and the conanent.” Finding one chair that he felt was clean enough the ginger sat down. “you of course know our friends here.” The man waved his hand back at the two officers that now stood guarding the door. Jameson contemplated if he would be able to shift quick enough to get out of the wolfs grasp and out the window or if that was a suicide plan. “and Rupert here is a gentle soul if you don’t go pushing to many buttons.” Jameson raised an eyebrow at that but did not comment. “and you can call me mister smith.”

“will mister smith.” Not like that is your real name. he thought. “I don’t hear much talk that has to do with our king other then when the boys down at the pub drink to his good health.” His accent grew thicker as his mind tried to calculate the many different ways to escape these men.

“well if you do happen to hear anything you will let us know,” mister Smith tilted his head to the side, much like a fox but there was no glimmer of excess to him. “just leave a note for these two gentalmen and they will pass it on to us. This is not to go beyond this room you do understand?”

“oh yes quite clearly.” Jameson’s head twitched as he tired to keep them all in his view. He might not have the nose of a wolf but he was smelling a rat. “for king and country and all that.” He saluted as mister Smith stood and tipped his hat to Jameson.

“very good, they will be in touch with anything else that we might need an ear for.” With that they turned and walked out of his room. They seemed to have accepted that he accepted them. in no way could they have been B.U.R. so who would hire a lone wolf and did the B.U.R. know he was in the area? Shaking off the robe his bones shifted and broke as black pin feathers ripped through his skin.

Moments later the raven shook himself out and hopped up onto the window sill tilting its head it listened and then fallowed the men that had just threatened him.

Kitsune37

Old 12-27-2014, 05:22 AM

Lily walked with a brusque air about her, an air of purpose. Collen as “Logan” didn’t walk so confidently. Dressed in casual evening wear, the only thing to stand out was the less than fashionable plane gray mask covering the entirety of her face. There were small slits, just big enough for her to speak and see. About her throat, padded on the inside to protect from harm, was the voice manipulator, active and ready whenever she would speak. Her red hair was pulled back and into a gentleman’s braid, tied with a ribbon.

“Could you please cease behaving so self-conscious? You’re a gentleman, escorting a beautiful young woman. Have some confidence in yourself, but put a little more masculinity into your actions. You look, sound and, smell like a gentleman. Now walk like one.”

Colleen ceased fiddling with her attire and taking a breath, tried to adopt the attitude of the man Lily described. Normally Colleen could behave the spitting image of a man if she so put her mind to it, but with the latest news of a possible conspiracy, it took all her concentration to manage this much.

Lily leaned into her cousin as they walked, pretending to whisper sweet nothings to her male suitor, “When we arrive I will speak to my B.U.R contact. He is sure to have some information, or at least be able to guide us to someone who can assist us in discovering more information. Most like, we’ll be working with a vampire or shifter. I wouldn’t be surprised. This is where you’ll have to be the best man you can. Use all your acting skills you were taught by the fae to fool this person. They may work with us, but goodness knows what they’d do if they found out they are working with more than one woman, the one not being a certified intelligencer. I am covered by the crown, whilst you my dear, may be in a spot if discovered. So please, do your best Logan. And here we are.”

They stopped at a spot in a back alley. Against the wall was the barest hint of a door, the seam so perfectly hidden one would think there was no door at all, unless they knew what to look for. Checking her surroundings Lilly performed a series of complicated, soft knocks before swiftly entering, the door shutting behind her.

She guided Colleen down one hall and the next before a man with a serious deamour in B.U.R attire greeted them. He nodded to both, yet addressed Lily, “If the dirigible flies over the knoll during morning fog, what time is it?”
“Tea Time at a quarter past three.”

The man nodded, satisfied with her reply, began to lead then down another hallway into an office. Taking his place at his desk he spoke, “I trust you are up to date upon this conspiracy issue and understand you are required to report any findings you may discover to B.U.R and to work to the fullest cooperation with us for the protection of country and crown.”
Lilly nodded.
“Good. Then you and your..ehem..friend..?”
“Oh! Pardon me. Where are my manners? Gregory, this is my cousin McKillian. Logan McKillian from the north. He is visiting me for a time.”
Colleen wondered how familiar Lily was with this man that she addressed him by first name.

“I see. Forgive me for asking, but why is he wearing a mask?”
Lilly looked at Collen and quickly adopted a sad appearance. “He was in a fire when he was but a child. Sad, really. His house caught afire and he barely made it out. His face has been severely scarred ever since. He won’t show his face to anyone, not even me I’m afraid.”

Gregory looked wide eyed at Colleen, then lowered his head. “I am truly sorry. I’ve a friend myself who is scarred because of fire. Brave man you are.”
Colleen nodded, managing a “Thank you, Sir.” In the process.
Gregory composed himself swiftly, looking again at the two, “Can’t dwell on sorrows I’m afraid. This must be figured out and swiftly before anything untoward happens. I’ve sent for a contact of mine and hopefully they will send someone soon. You two are to wait here until then. He should be here ‘ere the night is through. Until then, would you two like some tea?”

Lunna Dea

Old 12-27-2014, 06:37 AM

As they passed through the streets of London the men seemed to drop or change items they were wearing. The first to change out of his outfit was the wolf. All four of them slipped into a small nook and moments later he could hear the sound of the man’s bones braking and him trying not to make sounds of pain. Tilting his head Jameson quk’ed in interest then waited hunched up as if asleep. Not to much later the men stepped from the nook, a large shaggy wolf/dog on a simple rope lead. Jameson wondered if the wolfs transformation was just as painful as his own, seeing as the man had to shrink down about the same amount as he did. Granted he was a rather large raven.

They moved on as Mister smith also shade his uniform, this going into a brick alcove that seemed to disapper as they closed the door on it. He now wore the clothes of a well to do merchant. Though to Jameson his face looked more like those in White Chapel then in the city center or the more well to do districts. But as they moved on his face too seemed to change. Well now that is quite interesting he watched as the two officers he knew also stripped out of their uniforms and changed into more respectable clothes.

Finely they stopped and looked around as they readied to enter a house that while was not the worst place, you still would not see some of the prim ladys there. Marking where he was Jameson settled in for a long wait. It was the warmth of the sun that awoken him, stretching out to catch the rays he watched the door of the house. By the time the church bells chimed half an hour before his shift started they still had not come out.

Flying to a cat house near the station he shifted back to human on the roof. He had saved the lady’s of the building months ago and they in turn had agreed to clean his spare uniform and leave it up there till her brought it back for a little fee. They did not know about him but they did not ask to many questions nor did his inspector on why he was coming out of a cat house. Walking in to the station the office behind the desk raised an eyebrow to him. “you have a visitor waiting for you in the interview room.”

Kitsune37

Old 12-27-2014, 08:14 AM

Lily sat with an air of grace and calm as she awaited the agent that would soon be arriving to assist in this investigation. Despite the room being less than what she was used to, she was comfortable. Although, someone could have at least put a table in this room to make it feel more interview like and less prison feeling.
Colleen sat ramrod straight in her chair waiting patiently for what she believed was longer than necessary. She didn’t know who this gentleman was that would be helping them and that made her nervous. Usually she liked to know the person, if only from a distance. Any intel gathered on them before hand was best in her opinion. That she was in the dark about this agent riled her.

Soon, there was the sound of the knob turning. In the doorway stood a gentleman of Asian descent. To Lily he seemed slightly confused but authoritative. Perhaps even comely. Collen was of the current mind he seemed gawky, birdlike and altogether someone to be watched.
Both would be partially right.

Lily smiled, looking up at the man, “Am I to assume you are Mr. Jameson?”

Lunna Dea

Old 12-27-2014, 09:18 AM

Looking over the two people sitting in the interview room Jameson blinked. A man sitting on a chair that should not have been in the room, he had a mask on and some device around his neck. Was that a device or was it just a odd bowtie? Shaking his head he smiled and looked over the woman. She was dressed in a resent fashion but he could not tell how resent it was. She was rather beautiful for a human. Tilting his head to the side he blinked rapidly. Now that is odd, both seem to have excess soul and it is in use but what are they. They don’t have the look of wolfs around them and there was no way that vampires would be out at this time. “I am sorry, I don’t seem to know you.”

Shutting the door behind him he looked them over closely. “you are not the usually people that I deal with. How might I be of assistant to you?” pulling his uniform down he tried to appear more presentable. “who might have told you about me?”

Kitsune37

Old 12-28-2014, 03:40 AM

Lily smiled enigmatically as she replied, “I was told by the officer that guided us in here that a Mr. Jameson would be arriving to assist us. I can only assume that personage is you. So the question now is, will you help us in discovering the truth of the rumor about a plot against the crown?”

Colleen watched the man as this exchange took place, taking in every detail about him, from his height to the odd way he tilted his head birdlike. There was an odd air about him, something not human but she couldn’t place it. He seemed too wild for vampire and yet too tame to be a wolf. This she tucked away for later, when and if needed. How this man could help, she wasn’t sure as of yet, or if he could at all.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-28-2014, 05:28 AM

“who was this man that told you I could help? And what is it that I am sapped to be helping you with?” if he had been a wolf his hackles would be up with what she had said. This was the second person in the last twenty four hours, which could not be a good thing. When only one person was looking for things like what these two were asking about, there was a chance that they were just trying to find what was not there.

“most of my assosteates call me Jameson or mister Lin, I am not usually referred to as Mr Jameson.” Leaning on the wall next to the door he pulled out his notebook and started writing in it. He wanted to make sure he got everything that he would need to know about these two. While he knew where he stood with Mister Smith and his friends he knew nothing about these two.

Kitsune37

Old 12-28-2014, 05:39 AM

Lily continued to smile at Jameson’s apparent agitation. If he believed he was going to get information from her, he would soon be disappointed. She just hoped he would be useful to this case or she wasted her time for nothing.

“Who this man is, is not important. Besides, I’m sure a man like you can find that out yourself later. What you are supposed to help us figure out is if this rumor of conspiracy is true and if so all the information we need to uncover and stop it. There is the possibility high ranking noble’s lives are on the line here, one possibly being the crown. Now if you help begin the investigation, wonderful. If not, my associate and I shall take our leave.”

Collen smiled behind her mask. She had to give it to the old girl; when she wanted some done she got the heart to make sure it got done. Question was, would this birdlike man help them?

Lunna Dea

Old 12-28-2014, 06:41 AM

“I do not know what you are talking about, and I do not know who you are or what authority you have to be asking this of me.” If she was working for any of the crime family she was soon to be disappointed that he did not prescribe to the common view of his people. Pushing off the walk he turned and opend the door. “until your ready to give me a bit of information.” He looked back at her. “and not just enough to heng me. I wont be able to help you.”

Kitsune37

Old 12-28-2014, 07:16 AM

Collen watched as Lily frowned, appearing as if she were pouting. She knew her cousin didn’t give information unless it was needed and now she was deciding whether it was needed to give the information. This was not getting them anywhere and Collen certainly didn’t want to sit here all day.

“A B.U.R agent sent us. Told us about you. What authority we have is not important. Isn’t it enough that we work together to kill this rumor, even if it be just that? If not, if it be more, then the Majesty will nae be the only one in trouble. You know the rumor. Someone or..some organization is plotting to kill the Majesty. Whether it be true or not is what needs to be found out and swiftly. Now, will you please help us lad?” Colleen’s voice came out as a rich masculine brogue, a soft timbre touched with velvet.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-28-2014, 07:27 AM

“ this is the first I have known of this rumor, and you say a B.U.R. agent sent you?” turning back he looked them over more closely. Something about the sound of the gentlemen’s voice sounded odd. For a moment there he thought he had heard two voices, one of a female and one of a male but that could not be. The body was that of a man, all be it a man slightly timid but that could be explained by the mask and being sheltered if he had been. “it is common practice for B.U.R. agents to introduce themselves as it is the common practice of those here in white chapel. I had thought that it was also the practice of the upper class as you seem to be but I must be mistaken and it has fallen out of fashion. Even after one is asked for a name. seeing as you know mine but I still do not know your you leave me on a footing that I do not like. So as I do not wish to be involved in a hanging, mine of course, I will bid you good day.” The door now fully open he stepped out side and leaned on the wall next to the door.

This was turning into a most interesting problem. Not only did he have two people that were not what they seemed working with crooked cops but here he had a lady and gentlemen also looking for the source of these rumors that he had not even heard about. He would have to keep his ear to the ground a bit more closely if this was passing him by.

Kitsune37

Old 12-28-2014, 08:10 AM

Lily turned to Colleen, blinking in stunned silence at her. “Well, that was just dandy. Not only did you upset him, it seems together we thrust him away from helping us. Now who will help us with this rumor?” Her face took on a her girlish pout again.

Reflecting upon Jameson’s remark, Colleen was reminded of a gentleman she had met briefly a time before when she was in London at another function, a vampire by the name of Akeldama and a novel idea came to her.

“Cousin, do you have any invitations to your Saturday Soiree upon you?”
“Yes. I was going to deliver a few personally to some close friends of mine, why?”
“Hand one to me and watch.” After checking to make sure the invitation had particular person’s name upon or within it, she tucked it into her shirt, making sure it stayed perfectly fine.

Soon Colleen exited the room and stood in front of Jameson, looking him up and down with the gaze that spoke of someone comfortable in his skin, an alpha, greeting a friend. “I do beg your pardon Jameson for our earlier rudeness. It’s merely that the shock of such an outlandish rumor seems to have left us white shocked. Let me introduce ourselves, if belatedly.” She looked to Lily now standing by the door leading out.

“The lady is my cousin Lily Hollow.”
Lily presented her best curtsy, “How do you do Mr. Jameson?” Her voice was sweet and sounded lyrical.

Swiftly with confident grace, Colleen took Jameson’s hand, bowed over it, “And I..” and bestowed a gentle kiss upon the back of his fair skin, “am Logan McKillian. I trust you will forgive us our rudeness. In fact please allow me to invite you to a soiree we are having this Saturday evening. It will be at eight sharp.” From within her breast pocket, Colleen produced an elaborately decorated invitation detailing all necessary information and pressed it into Jameson’s hand.

“As for rumors, may we have the chance to attempt communications again? Please meet us at my cousin’s residence this evening if you so mercifully agree. We can talk more privately and present a repast for you, as a proper apology. I do hope you will come. Until then fair nightingale.”
Colleen bowed once again over Jameson’s hand gazing up at him, kissed it lightly as she sent him a wink. Then, standing swiftly, offered her arm to Lily and escorted her into the awaiting carriage outside. The carriage departed soon after both were securely inside.

Last edited by Kitsune37; 12-28-2014 at 08:21 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 12-28-2014, 08:41 PM

“it is a pleasure to meet you miss Hollow’s” bowing his head slightly he looked back to Colleen and was startled when the male took his hand and kissed it. The more wild side of him wanted to jerk his hand aways and slap this male who thought it right to kiss his hand like he would a female but he held his hand still. It would not be wise to upset these two anymore then he had. He blinked twice trying to think of what to say when moments later an invitation was slipped into his hand to their soiree. He had never had any one think him worth of going to any social event let alone one of the upper class events. “I do not think that I have anything suited to go to your event Sir McKillian.”

An officer passed them and looked down at Logan holding Jameson’s hand a raised an eyebrow. and I am never going to live this down am I? he tired to pay attention but he could feel a blush starting on his cheeks as the young man once again kissed his hand and then winked at him. he sputtered as he tried to reply but no words came from his lips. he watched as the two walked away without a backwards glance at him. suddenly a thought popped into his head, the young man was acting much like lord A. could he in some way be a part of Lord A’s family of misfits that he seemed to collect around him.

Jameson had not met Lord Akeldama’s adopted daughter but with the way she affected the other Supernatural’s maybe she would looked the same way this young man had. Though the woman had looked near the same in the sight as the man did… also the young man had made physical contact with him and had not turned into a raven. So no they could not be something like Lord Akeldama’s young ward. Though his ward was now almost as old as Jameson was, she had come out a few years ago.

Looking down at the invitation his eyes widened at the address. There was no way any person of that area would ever want to deal with one of his kind at a party. Even if these two thought that it would be nice to have him over on his own. There was no way their friends would accept him at the party. He would have to make it over to their place tonight and find out what was going on that he was getting more then one person asking him to hunt down rumors.

“well boy’o ya need to get about ya rounds on dat your visators have taken leave.” Sergeant MacAngus said as he walked passed Jameson standing by the open door. as he walked on Jameson wondered if he too had seen what the young man had done. While the laws for laying with a man had been removed from the books for over fifty years it was still not something accepted openly here in white chapel. If the other officers thought that he was in that way he was going to have more problems then what he got from his breeding.

Kitsune37

Old 12-30-2014, 05:42 AM

Lily had everything planned out. Sweets were set out, including treacle tart. Sandwiches had been carefully prepared and brought up to the room. Tea - a lovely early evening sweet thing- had been set up for three. She had told Fluer, the family butler to quietly escort the expected fellow. Fluer would keep silent.He was good at that.
Colleen adjusted her mask, taking it off for some air.

"Did you see his face? The poor man looked as if he was going to faint there. Or gave a heart attack." Colleen giggled girlishly which came out mannish, being she still wore the bow.

"Yes and I see your voice is leaking through a bit. If I noticed, he may notice. Best if you glamour and mad your normal voice for now."

Colleen raised her hand, first two fingers together and twirled the air. She waited a moment and spoke, "This better?" Her voice was the warm charm of any Lord Akeldama's drones. Thankfully there was plenty of Aether in the air this night.
"Very much so. Now, we wait for Fleur's knock."

Colleen nodded as she put her mask back into place, securing the ribbon in the back under her gentlemanly glamoured brown ponytail.
"Yes cousin, now we wait and hope he helps."

Lunna Dea

Old 12-30-2014, 07:26 AM

Jameson stood at attention as the Sargent gave out orders for the day. Today it seemed he was actually going to be walking a beat not dressed in some grubby smelly clothes. The man neatend his uniform, then nodded to Jameson. “ya do.” His voice was one of resignation. What ever had Jameson walked a beat has upset the sergeant for some reason. But Jameson knew that he could not ask what was wrong without having his head bitten off.

As he walked his beat he watched those around him move, there were a few people there with excess soul that would need to be watched. On the corner near where he had lain yesterday was a man who was clearly dyeing of lung rot who had a lot of soul. Sighing he wished that the transformation would heal the man of the lung disease. But while he would not have the symptoms any more his lungs would still have the holes in them. “hay there grandfather.” The man looked up at him, his eyes weepy with the effects of drink. He held up his hand and smiled trying to get pity. The mans teeth were missing from his mouth and the smell of his body decaying on his breath would have sickened most humans. “sorry I don’t have spare change. Though you look like you could use a hot meal.” Gently lifting the man he slowly lead him down the road to a church where the man could get a bite to eat in the next hour and then he would be taken away to some charity house where he could get better or die.

Near the end of Jameson heard the ravens over head called out to each other of a dyeing tiny two lagged. How they would eat well tonight if no dogs came along. Fallowing the sounds of the main caller he twisted and turned down the alley ways till he found a child laying curled up in a dead end. Blood caked and dried on its clothes. Tilting his head he rapidly blinked as the flare of excess soul filled his vision. Shaking his heand he walked over and gently turned the child over. Its skin was covered in tiny bite marks and cuts. He really could not tell the gender of the child. Its clothes were baggy and could have been wore by a boy or a girl. The face was a mix of races, the skin might be olive like a Greeks if it was clean. The eyes, they marked this kid out as part Asian if not near full. Patting the childs face he tried to rouse it. After a few moments its eyes, Pale Teal, fluttered open looked at him then closed again. It was alive at least. Telting his head from one side to the other Jameson tried to think of what he could do.

He lived outside of white chapel, but only barely. He could take the kid to his place and hope for the best, risking the kid dieing and leaving a ghost behind. Or he take the kid to the station, but then the child might end up in the work house. Sighing he picked up a piece of bone and nibbled on it. Maybe not the best thing to do but he had a bad habit of eating carrian when he was worried. After a few moments he spit the bone away and picked up the kid. He needed more watches then he had, this kid was clearly not wanted and it would make a fine chick. It would also know what he needed to listen for and be quite helpful. He only hoped that he could make up enough money to keep the kid fed.

People moved out of his way as he walked through the street, avoiding every officer he could. He did not want to explain why he was taking a near dead kid to his home. He probably would be yelled at about being late back to shift change but he had to. The hall to his flat was empty as had been the stairs up. Laying the child on the bead Jameson tried to think of what to do now. He had little to no food in the place that was suitable to a human. A raven would have loved half of what he had. He really needed to go shop for food. One more thing to add to the list. Pouring a mug of water he slowly got the child to drink. He would have to make up some soup later for this thing. Lifting its shirt he sighed, it was nearly skin and bones. It clearly had been out on the street a while. Then he remembered the young gentlemen and his lady cosine. One more thing he had to deal with.

He bearly made it in to shift change and then he was off at a run in his uniform to where their home was. Along the way he stopped and picked up some food for the child. Stuff that would make a good broth even if it tasted odd to the child who might not be used to properly cooked meals. Maybe his mother could help out with this child. She knew what he was even if she was not one like him. she would know why he had picked up the child. He would send her a call when he had the time. For now he had to deal with Lily and Logan. Raising his hand he knocked on the door of the house that matched their address.

Kitsune37

Old 12-31-2014, 09:08 AM

There was a pause at the door that could almost say it went on forever until it was opened and Jameson was met face to mid-section with a well-dressed elderly but fit man. His graying hair was slicked back, most of it in a refined tail that was encased in a gold ribbon. His attire, though well managed and crisp appeared to be from a fashion that belonged thirty years prior. His skin was fair, and hardly wrinkled for a man his age. Cheeks sharp, eyes piercing tri blue and a well-oiled mustache cut a fine, intimidating figure for this man.

“Ah. You are the young man, young mistress was expecting.” He looked down at Jameson from his 6’1 height inhaled. His mustache twitched at something foul. He coughed into his white gloves and turned to the side, “I am called Fleur. Come inside Sir. I shall show you the way.”

The entrance way was a grand roco affair with a sprawling double staircase done in silver and fiery bronze color. Gryphon’s stood silent on each banister pommel, wings out spread. From ceiling to floor, a vanilla white caressed the room. On either wall was a large grand painting of birds. One, a man who was part raven and part man standing majestically wings thrust open for the world to see, dressed in fine robes, smiled at the onlooker. The other a bevy of nightingales singing to a woman dressed in fine robes, black hair elaborately done and finished with a small gold crown.

The floor was checkered frost and white marble. Archways opened up to other parts of the house. It was rather large, being three stories tall.

“This way, Sir.” Fleur walked up the stairs briskly, surprising for one of his age. He waited at the top for Jameson then proceeded down first one hall, and then another. The walls were done as the entrance way with changes here and there for the alcoves and trimmings. Gold here, rose pink there, lavender done over there. All soft tones in barely jewel colors. Finally he stopped at a decorated door.
Inside could be heard what seemed to be giggling, though if it was one or two women, was unsure. Fleur knocked three times, waited, then three times more. A voice from inside beckoned them in. Fleur opened the door for Jameson and waited at the door.

Lilly looked up as Jameson entered and mentally shook herself. The officer looked rather dirty and in need of a shower if not food. She nodded to him and gestured to a chair, “How are you Sir Jameson? I trust you found my home well enough.”
Colleen nodded greetings to Jameson as she watched him walk into the room. She had an urge to tease the man and wondered why. Well, mother did say the fae were natural pranksters. How far could she push him, she wondered.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-31-2014, 09:42 AM

Jameson had been fidgeting with his uniform when the door opened. Turning he looked up at where he thought the man’s head would been, and then looked up some more. Must be hard to keep this one in clothes at a reasonable price was his first thought, the next being where she had found him and how they could get more like him at the station. “I am here to see Miss Hallows?” his voice questing on whether he had the right house or not. A quick shift of his head showed he had gotten the right number.

Relafe flooded him and he let out a breath he had not known he was holding in. “I am Officer Jameson Lin.” The twitch of his mustache reminded Jameson of a rain wet caterpillar, he wanted to snatch if off his lip and devour it right there. But that would not only make a bad impression but mustaches would not tasted good no matter how much they looked like food. “thank you Fleur, I would be much appreciative.”

Looking everywhere, catching every detail he filed it away so he could look it over later when he had more time. The only times he was shown into homes this nice he was there to deal with a criminal or body. He had never been taken along to question a victim when they lived in a place like this. “a beautiful home your mistress has. Have you been in service to the family long?” Jameson fallowed close behind Fleur as they walked up the stairs. Shifting his head from side to side he knew that Fleur probably saw him as a country bumpkin but he wanted to have this beautiful house in his memory where such beauty could outweigh the filth he saw each day.

As they approached the door he wondered what was funny that had the women in there laughing. He tilted his head to the side as Fleur knocked in the pattern. There was something going on here more than he was seeing. What had he walked into? This was no place he would expect slavers or anything like that so what could it be? Spies? Well whatever it was it had more than one party worried.

“I am well Miss Hallows as I hope you are too.” He said as he stepped in and looked around the room. “You have a lovely home here.” He nodded to Colleen and then took a place near the chair that was offered him. “I beg your pardon if I do not sit, I would hate to ruin your lovely chairs.” He knew that he had fallen into the dirt on the street a few times and he should have changed but then that would have made him even later. Sometimes he wished that he had gotten the detective rank, even a sergeant got to wear his own suit. “it was not hard to find your home. I have a harder time sometimes finding an address in my division then finding yours. Here they are all neatly in a row and clearly marked. Down in White Chapel there have been to many buildings built upon another that the numbers are long gone, if they ever had them.” realizing that she might not want to have her home compared to the slums he blushed and scuffed his foot on the other foot. “I meant no disrespect, Miss.”

Kitsune37

Old 12-31-2014, 10:46 PM

Lily tittered at his remark. "no offense taken Sir Jameson. If you like I can have a spare coat brought for you so that you may sit. What we have to discuss is rather long and I doubt you'll want to be discussing standing. Besides, how are you going to partake in the fare Caramel prepared for us standing? I can always have the chair cleaned." She smiled though her nose wrinkled at something foul.

Logan coughed into her hand politely, "My, something smells foul of a sudden." Now there was no trace to her female voice m, but something else of her femininity was lurking on the air.

Lily walked to the door, quietly asking Fleur to send in peppermint tea and mint cookies.Then she sat at an elegant, cozy white table the fare on a serving table to her left. Logan, lounging on the couch watched Jameson with interest.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-06-2015, 08:04 AM

“ah its Mr. Jameson not sir. I have neither the family backing or the title for that.” Jameson said as he looked about the room a bit more. It was odd to him to be tittered at. Most of the women he knew that laughed at him really laughed. The breed of woman that Lilly was, was quite different then he was used to. “and if it would not be much of an inconvenience a wooden chair or stool would be much better. It would be less likely to absorb the smells of my clothes.” He blushed slightly at Logan’s complaint at his smell.

“I am sorry, I would have changed but you did seem to want to see me as soon as I could come.” Tucking his hands behind he back he tried not to fidget. It was a bad habit when he was nervous, and being here made him extremely so. The sound of a second voice he had thought he had heard earlier in Logan now seemed like a bad memory. Maybe it was the lack of sleep that had played tricks on his brain.