mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2009, 06:49 AM

So, what is everyone up to right now?

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 02-17-2009, 06:53 AM

Sheep:
-linksent-

Ugh, should prolly ingest a Mucinex and get to sleep, too.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 02-17-2009, 06:53 AM

evil snickering ^^ and yourself?

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2009, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221 View Post
evil snickering ^^ and yourself?
Haha, nothing much. Just watching tv and posting. Going to eat some candy soon and in like half anf hour, I will start to study. Then, after half an hour of studying, I will watch tv for an hour since my two favorite shows will have new episodes. Then I will proabably get back to studying.

Renasci
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2009, 07:10 AM

ah, was eatting all my chocolate while my babies are asleep so didnt have to share ^^ and ew for studying.

SWEET DREAMS CROONEH AND SHEEPY! get better!

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2009, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renasci View Post
ah, was eatting all my chocolate while my babies are asleep so didnt have to share ^^ and ew for studying.

SWEET DREAMS CROONEH AND SHEEPY! get better!
I just ate some chocolate. Symphony chocolate. It has almonds and toffee in it.

VechnayaNicolai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2009, 06:25 PM

-leaves a box of loves on the doorstep, rings the bell, and runs-

(it is NOT flaming poo. DX )

AND LOVE SAiiD NO
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2009, 06:52 PM

thanks croon for the art.
its cute..

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 02-17-2009, 07:50 PM

Sheep:
<3333

Love:
I'm glad you like it. <3

Alright, I'm closing this shop after these slots. I'm sorry, I'm glad people want the art, but I'm tired of being ignored on Mene all the time. x-x;

As soon as I finish commissions from the regular shop I'll close that too.
The Chibble auction is on indefinite hold, and I may occasionally have an auction here, but I've just about had it with Mene.

Last edited by Croon; 02-17-2009 at 08:00 PM..

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-17-2009, 08:33 PM

*pokes warily* =/ Why so venomous today, pretell? I don't think anyone really likes those vibes enough to approach them...

*sighs* Well, I'm around if you end up needing to talk about it, but I'm puking my brains out, so the consistency of my messages may be significantly lacking.

I don't know what's wrong, and for all I bloody know, I'm the problem. I sure as hell feel hated today, but that's not just you, and that could be my three hours of sleep coming into play here, who knows.

If so, I don't know what I did. =A=; I try to tell you I love you on a regular basis, cause I do, a whole lot. I mean things like the thought you'd definitely be a best friend, and when I try to encourage you on a crappy day.

I just don't speak if I don't feel spoken to... So if I'm quiet on forums, I'm tired and don't feel there's anything to say on my part. IM is usually a case of either anxiety where I don't even talk to MATT, or I'm working with something full screen/sleeping and don't see the message.

I don't know, I'm too tired to form much of any response. Maybe I'm reading too far in, maybe not enough. I'll be off and on this afternoon, but if you feel I need my face removed, have at it. It's no different than what I get from everyone else. After I know you've seen this, I'll edit the post to keep out drama. =/

I do leave you with this, though, because it makes me smile. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOWmQbC8BY

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2009, 08:48 PM

Maybe I'm too needy, but I'm shit dead tired of trying to talk to people and getting a dead wall instead.

People here just aren't friendly, never have been.

I've tried making friends with people but they're not interested in being anywhere near around me. Last time I checked, I wasn't a complete bitch that nobody likes.

The only, ONLY time I get talked to here is when anyone is interested in my art, and even then nobody's ever really THAT interested because, let's face it: I really don't draw that well.

I wasn't "venomous" before. I was nice, tried to talk to people, tried to be friendly and interested, because I was interested in them.
I like people.
I don't like being treated like I'm invisible, or an amusing pet, or someone to coddle and keep amused just to shut them up.

I accept that my art is shit, that for most people here I'm just about as significant as a shadow, and that I have no personality or that what little personality I do have has got to be either fake or plain down uninteresting.

So I'll move on elsewhere.

It makes me SAD that I can actually say that I've found nicer, more constant friends on Gaia, in spite of the fact that I can also acknowledge that it's no longer community-oriented.

We'll see if this gets me banned/'warned'.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-17-2009, 08:53 PM

*hangs head in defeat*

God that hurt so much.....

But I guess... There's nothing I can say...

I don't really know what to right now...

To say I love you would be redundant now. No one listens much when I say it anyway, so I don't know why I bother trying to care that much....

I'm around if you change your mind....

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2009, 09:05 PM

Alright, that's it, I'm sorry.

I really do like you, you worry me to shit, etc.

I STILL get ignored, no matter how many times you say you like me.

ALL commissions are cancelled.

Chibbles are supposed to be fat, I'm NOT insulting you by making them fat.

I'm sick and tired of people hating the artwork I make.

I'll send back the money: if anybody donated and I don't get to them, let me know.

I'll continue to commission people here probably. Maybe.

Current commissions from others to me are still green.

VechnayaNicolai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2009, 09:06 PM

I don't think anyone should be acting like a victim right now. Y'all hurt her feelings, acknowledge it, own up, man up, and stop trying to put her down worse. Seriously.

It's not fair to treat her unhappiness like a PERSONAL INSULT. I'm sure she did it just to spite you, right? :sarcasm:

People act in reaction to other people's actions. There's always a reason things happen. Rather than pointing fingers or acting offended by it, why not... oh i dunno... consider the situation instead of playing stupid?

-hoards and growls and pets and smeagols the hell out of MY CROONIE-

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2009, 09:25 PM

D: Croonie...I'm sorry if Lenna ever did anything to make you feel sad.

If you feel the need to move your home back to Gaia, then Lenna wishes you the best of luck and stuff. And confetti. Lots and lots of confetti.