Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-30-2011, 07:30 PM

"I think that demon is just Rampaging....Its unstable." he said "Its power is far beyond normal Raiju, and its body looks as if it was made on the spot......It was either a Last minute creation, or it Swallowed somthing powerful, and cannot control it."he continued, staring at the Beast. He Sensed a great power from the beast, and for the Strangest Reason, the tatto on his back began to glow dimly, and felt as if it was burning. "Jesus, of all times, now?" he said to himself.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2011, 07:43 PM

Well, whatever Mordo was perhaps upset about, he seemed fine now. "...It would appear that way." Galen replied to him upon a new occurrence happening, looking to where the other was looking; towards a black mass of smoke that held a horde of demons that were coming their way, just on the horizon. When he heard Akito yell, signaling everyone, Galen knew that it was time for action. "If you'll excuse me." He stated before taking off in the direction the others had run.

And when he did join the others, he beheld a sight he wasn't able to see before: the forest just beyond was on fire. "Aeleis! Akito!" He yelled, those being the only two people he knew. "What's going on?!" And of course he'd arrived just in time to hear Akito's explanation. That one demon did indeed seem powerful, and Galen felt something inside of him telling him so.

He looked back to Akito to try and form a battle plan, but instead saw his glowing tattoo. "Akito, are you alright?" He yelled to the younger man through all the chaos, wondering why his tatoo was glowing.

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-01-2011 at 12:11 AM..

Andraus

Old 09-30-2011, 08:28 PM

"It does that when somthing like this happens.....I dont know why, but this time, somthings different" he said. The Raiju Summoned a bolt of lighting, and then struck at the nearest house in the town "By Crom!"Akito shouted. "We need to destroy that thing before it gos to far" he said to them

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-30-2011, 09:49 PM

Morroch watched as the archer left, smiling lightly. He'd see soon. he was sure of it. But he lifted his head, narrowing his eyes at the approaching smoke, watching as it set ablaze anything in its path, razing it to the ground. He would have sat, taking a seat to watch the show that would unfold before him, if the area just behind his eyes did not begin to burn, pulsating with a white hot energy. He had no idea Akito's tattoo glowed, no idea that the energy it emitted pulsed through him, causing pain and and a rage he could barely control. And he began to growl, his human guise beginning to crack under the strain of controlling his urge to destroy the source of the pain. But he could not pinpoint it. And his began to rise to a snarl, even has he lifted his hands to clutch his no pounding head.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 09-30-2011, 10:10 PM

Aeleis' eyes went wide at the sight of the demon horde rising up from the crevice, observing them for a moment to try characterizing them in her mind. She'd need seen one before, and though it was obvious to tell that they weren't human, she wanted to try remembering what truly 'makes a demon a demon' for later use. Hearing a man's voice call her and Akito, she turned to watch Galen arrive, just in the nick of time. Her gaze then went to the largest of the beasts, the one Akito referred to as it sent lightening at one of the houses in town.

Her facial expression quickly went from surprise to determination, calculating how exactly they would go about killing the creature before it was able to kill the townspeople. Supposing that she was the one that had the least amount of fighting experience, she turned to Akito and Galen for a bit of instruction here, "Yes, but... How shall we do about it?"

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2011, 12:18 AM

"I see..." Galen said with Akito's explanation of his tattoo. It was strange enough, but fair, considering they didn't really have time for a long drawn-out explanation.

It was true. That Raiju was a very powerful demon and they had to defeat it. But as Aeleis just mentioned, actually doing so was another matter entirely. Galen brought his gaze downward in thought. Defeating the demon would take both power and tactic. A coordinated team effort, in other words. He looked to the special bow in his hand. He didn't know how, but was sure that he could fire his arrows farther than usual with this bow. It was as if the bow itself told him so.

"I can make a distraction from a distance." He told his two new comrades in battle, a plan finally coming to. "Once it comes after me, you two make your move and I shall join you in battle. I'll bring it in the direction of the forest. We have to get that demon and his horde as far from the town as possible."

Andraus

Old 10-01-2011, 12:46 AM

Akito Raised his hands, and the Symbol of Mother Gaea appeard "Earth, obey my will" he said. The ground below them Streteched out, forming a rocky, yet Struturly secure, Alcove. "Use this as Defense, in case the demon spots you. It will also give you a Advantage when it comes to aim. " he said "Aeleis. You need to go down and Defend the Towns-men. They have Soldiers, but not enough to fight off a Horde. I wll deal with the Raiju." he said.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2011, 01:18 AM

Galen nodded to Akito's instruction, grateful for his ability to move the earth. "Much appreciated." He said before readying his bow as he bordered the alcove that served as a barrier. He took an arrow from his back, threading it through the bow. Somehow, it felt so right, handling the bow like this. He sighted his arrow, and concentrated his aim on the moving target. For some reason, it was like he could see farther with this bow. Once he had the perfect position, he'd be able to shoot many arrows at once; but this was key. This had to be right.

A few more moments went by. "Got him." He said, finally getting his target in his perfect sights. He closed his eyes and released the bow as a gust of wind he'd summoned aided the arrow on its journey across the area to its target from a far distance. The arrow struck, but was disbanded by a barrier of some sort around the Raiju. Now, the Raiju stopped his pursuit on the town and looked to him. Galen wasted no time taking out multiple arrows, shooting them at the demon in order to distract him.

"Now it's all up to Akito until that demon comes closer into range." He said to himself as he continued to shoot, the Raiju coming closer by the second, Galen also hoping that Aeleis would be successful in protecting the towns-people from the other demons as well, though wondering if they could actually use her help or not with the Raiju. Could he and Akito really handle the beast alone?

Andraus

Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 AM

Akito used his Abilitys of Fire and earth to speeds his movements on ground, Earth to move with him, and Fire to Increase his speed. When he reached the Raiju, he formed his ahnds into a ball, and started muttering Several Chants. Spikes of earth shot up at the raiju, destroying Its Shield, the Firey earth shards rained, Damaging the Beast. Akito stumbled a bit after that though. His body was using up his energy for the spells, and it did not come without heavy cost. He needed to be ready though, so he ducked under one of the pillers to regain stamina.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-01-2011, 02:56 AM

Morroch continued to pant, lifting his head at teh clash of energies in the fields below, eyeing the raiju beast as it stopped, turning to face the bright energy that had assaulted it. And he calmed slightly upon seeing it, watching as the greatest threat currently against him shone and struck the beast's shield. And he smiled lightly, licking his lips in order to wet his dry lips. And he would have stayed this way, calm and filled with mild excitement, if the burst of stone and fire did not break the demon's barrier, if molten stones did not pelt its skin. And he narrowed his eyes, reminded of his half flesh brother, cracked, stony body bleeding out molten magma, fiery eyes burning as he roared and seared the lichwyrm with flame. And, even as he thought it, the old dragon stirred somewhere far off, somewhere where the constant sound of metal on metal filled the air and ancient songs filled a stout, bearded people with the energy and enthusiasm to do their mining, growing ever closer to a once molten chamber. And Morroch mistook it, narrowing his eyes, hissing Arroch's name with an inhuman drawl, glaring at the distant figure, eyes beginning to glow green with rage.

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 10-01-2011 at 05:48 AM..

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-01-2011, 06:17 AM

Jeremy watched as akito used his magic against the demon. He was strong, maybe even stronger then morrach. She needed to be by his side. With this much power around he must be excited and reeady for battle. Jeremy looked around the field. She easly toke to the skies and flew towards the teample that was where morrach would be found.

"Master" Jeremy landed at the teample and saw her master. "youe skin..its starting to peel. Your demon form wishes to appear. Maybe you shoudl let it". Jeremy walked over to him. He was anrgy. His eyes green with rage. She didnt know how he had not changed into his demon self yet. She would have easly had black wings by now. "Master, when will we defeat the boy and then the rest? After all we will have to fight them one at a time. They would be too strong tohether. And you know what will happen if they all come together to destroy you." If they came together to destroy them then morrach would have no chance.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-02-2011, 01:40 AM

Aeleis nodded curtly towards Akito as he gave her instruction, running back to her horse and mounting it to ride back into town. She rode quickly, arriving just after the first few of the demonic horde had reached the town's gates, soldiers already having gathered about for defense. They opened the gates for her to enter, but she did not- instead she stopped just before the line of soldiers, turning her back to them and facing the approaching demons while she gracefully hopped off of her horse. A nearby man grabbed her forearm, as if to stop her, but she sent him a harsh look and withdrew her arm from his grasp, taking her staff from its place on her back and holding it in front of her. She wished she'd seen the faces of those around her. Who would've known? A woman was one of 'the chosen'.

Drawing in a deep breath, Aeleis tapped the bottom of the staff onto the ground before her, plants bursting forth from the ground and clods of dirt flying as the flora ensnared and squeezed the life out of the enemies savagely. The attack was a sight to behold compared to her earlier action controlling vines- the roots that appeared were massive, and the strength in their movements were solid, deliberate. That was good for the first line of their offense, but there looked like there was much more to come. Exhaling slowly, she looked over the demons, formulating a plan as to how to defend the citizens.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-02-2011 at 01:42 AM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 10-03-2011, 03:18 PM

[just jumping in, im on punishment at my house, no internet :cry:]

Estrid watched as the others went after the demon, she looked at the girl that stayed behind. "Please come with me miss, it isn't safe to be here." she said walking to Aldrea and gently grabbed her arm then walked in to. She figured that the girl could help her. Aldrea just started at Estrid as she dragged her into town and scented another demon presence. She figured that it was just another demon that was going to attack the village, "I guess I can help you." Aldrea said in a softl voice and hoped that none of the other demon Superiors see her doing this.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 PM

[I guess its up to me to finish him >> << ]

Once he had regained his breath, akito charged forward, he slashed and lunged at the demons legs, using all the strentgh he could muster. The Raiju grabbed his leg, and held him over his mouth, but Akito managed to Cast a Fire ball into its eye, causing it to drop him. He dropped down on its head, then used to earth to knock him out from below, leaving him in a upwards angle. He stabbed his sword in the middle of its neck, then slide down the back, slicing threw its spine. He used fire to jump back onto the demons head, and then stabbed the entire blade right threw it.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2011, 09:58 PM

(( Haha, sorry about that. xD ))

With Akito having broken the demon's shield, Galen had shot arrow upon arrow at the beast, using his wind magic for help. His arrows consisted of numerous portieres. Some dipped in poison, other with spikes or metal fragments. They all varied in type. As he shot at he Raiju, not only was it taking damage but was very much distracted by the so many arrows, and once Akito got his strength back, he was able to finish off the demon. Once his sword pearced his head, it stopped moving, and then fell limp to the ground.

Galen was still on-edge, not sheathing his weapon just yet. "Have you finished it?" He called out to Akito from a ways away, just to make sure.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2011, 11:52 PM

Akito jumped down, putting his Sword in a Scabberd "Wait here.....According to Survivor accounts, some being from myself, demons of this power useully Drop Good Treasure, like Enchanted Artifacts, or Spell-books." he said. The Demon, after a few moments, began to Disintergrate. After all that was left were bones, Akito began to look around. He found a Jewaled Scabberd, a Circlet, and a Book of Spells, but not much elese. He started to get worried, when he reached the Fallen Demons ribcage. His eyes widen then "No wonder the Demon was so powerful....I can feel magic leaking from right here.....now were is this little trinket...." he searched around the fallen skin, and such. He then Stumbled apon a small, Bone colored orb, with a Large Scratch running from the side. Looking at it from an Angle, it looked like an eye "Wow.....This thing is powerful!" he said.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2011, 01:46 AM

Galen waited there for a moment, and then eventually followed Akito to the disintegrated demon's remains. "It looks like he had quite a collection there." He said, eying all of the loot. His gaze then fell upon what Akito was looking at. It looked like an orb of some sort. "You know what it is, Akito?" Galen asked, the boy seeming to know that it held great power.

Andraus

Old 10-04-2011, 01:54 AM

"I....think its the orb on my back......My tatto is burning....fericously.....and this orb is Oozing power......It has to be...." he said. He noticed that when he walked near it, its energy stem fatlerd. "Huh?....." his circlet glew dimmly, and he looked at it "Ah...I see.....the circlet blocks the ability to sense magic.....that can be might useful.....hm..." he took the orb, and the circlet, then began speaking various charms and magic. When he was finsihed, he had fasioned the circlet around his neck, with the orb in the middle, like a pendent "Not only does this disguise its true power, but It also keeps it from looking out of the ordinary.....Fae's normaly wear their stones around their necks, and wizards always hold a stone or to. this wont look any different " he said to galen. He then handed him the book off spells "Keep it.....Im going to be using most of these, but you helped me kill this beast, you need to be rewarded as well"

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2011, 01:55 AM

Morroch hissed, turning to glare at Jermey, narrowing his sparking eyes. He looked back down to the figure, the beast having vanished, slain by the bright energies these children now possessed. But his eyes were on the lone figure, eyeing an orb of some power. And Morroch snarled, trying to suppress the primal rage the burning in his skull had caused him. But it was of little use and he soon found his disguise flaking from his body, revealing the twisting energies that kept his true form compacted within this human shell, the dark energies beginning to leak from his body, sinking into the ground, filling the bones and tattered flesh of the dead, those buried stirring in their graves, those freshly slain by the demonic horde twitching violently, giving off the illusion of life. But this life was fake, run off energy from an enraged, undead dragon. Horrible moans began to gurgle from the throat of one freshly killed man, having perished in the initial onslaught, before Aeleis came to aid their plight.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2011, 02:11 AM

So the orb had to do with the tattoo on his back? Hmm... Perhaps Akito was more related to these strange circumstances than he thought... He wondered what it all meant. He felt as if something big was brewing in the depths of their world.

But before he could think much more on it, a book was given to him. Galen looked to the book in his hands, it seeming a very old and mystical sort that held all kinds of secrets. In all honesty, he wasn't expecting reward, but was grateful for such a treasure all the same. "Gratitude." He said before looking back towards the town. Their mission wasn't yet done. "I wonder if Aeleis is alright?" He looked back to Akito. "I'm going to go check on her. I have a feeling we'll see each other soon, my friend." They were all chosen ones, after all...

And he was gone, having swiftly rushed towards the town. However, once there, things seemed to turn very bleak... VERY bleak. Corpses began rising out of the ground, and freshly-slain demons began getting back up, as if controlled by some dark entity. Even the sky turned darker. This was NOT good. "Aeleis!" Galen called, wondering where she was, or if she was alright. It looks like he'd definitely need help with this...

Andraus

Old 10-04-2011, 03:19 AM

Flames rained form the sky, onto the Undead. You watch as they burn to ash from the fire. Akito was standing upon a bone of the Raiju, his hands glowing "wow....iv never done that before....This orb is useful....." he then looked up at a Demon spell caster. It was A Djinn. "hello there, Djinn." he said. "Lord Arroch will reward me Greatly for killing you both, and retrieving the eye." it said, Akito looked confused, but had no time to question it. He begun to fling furious Counter-attacks against the Djinn, who knew about as much of flame magic as he did.

[I hope you dont mind this Hidden, but honestly, I am loosing ideas here]

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2011, 03:47 AM

(Eh, its ok. I was thinking of bringing Arroch and Barroch in at some point. Although neither are really classified as demons and are more classified at elemental spirits...but I could see a Djinn trying to gain Arroch's favor.)

Horrible screeches echoed out of the throats of the burning undead, those that avoided the attack, having shambled off to attack civilians, stopped in their paths, turning their heads at the enraged, warped roar that echoed out of Morroch's throat. He had heard it, the creature's voice having echoed his brother's name to him. And Morroch lost it, disguise shedding completely, the tattered, bony form of a mighty dragon taking its place, taking up nearly the entire platform provided for the weapons' resting place. And Morroch roared, wings spreading as the pushed downward, pushing him up in a mighty burst of wind. The wyrm's eyes glowed green, anger and hate bubbling to an extreme as he lunged, propelling himself toward the demon that claimed to serve his brother.

Andraus

Old 10-04-2011, 04:11 AM

[Never classified them as either, The Djinn just said 'Lord Arroch' It niether classified him as a Demon lord, nor spirit. Also, remember that Djinn are Curropted Genies, who are Wish spirits ]

Akito looked in shock at the dragon. He was the same color as the Black one on his back "[I]So that explains his wealth of knowledge......I need to capture him, and discover his secrets....The Eye....This orb......Maybe it can be used....[/I" he thought. He then ran in front of the Demon Djinn, then hled the orb in front of him "Wyrm Brother......Morrroch, Yes?! by the Power of this orb, I order you to halt " he said. The orb Shimmerd slightly, but akito didnt know if it was because of what he said, or by some other incident.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2011, 04:36 AM

Morroch's eyes widened. That light, that light! He screeched, stopping his attack, flapping his wings frantically, lifting his claws before his eyes, trying to shield them. He let out an earth breaking screech, a sound so loud and vile it scorched his throat and echoed through stone, causing only the oldest miners cease their toils, lifting bearded heads as the eyed the stone walls with obvious worry, distracted by the unnatural vibration through the earth. But they soon returned to their duty, singing their heavy songs as they mined for ore, unaware of the beast that slept beneath them, disturbed by the cry, growing ever restless as the tireless dwarves drew closer to the seals that bound him. Morroch screeched again, flapping his wings, unable to move his body closer to that wretched light.

Andraus

Old 10-04-2011, 04:52 AM

Akito stopped the orbs flow of power, and walked forward to the dragon "I wll let you go, without showing you the orb, if you answear Several Questions for me. Fail to do so, and I shall shine the orb like a Beacon. Answear them, and il let you go peacefully" he said to him. "Shall we begin? there are many questions, and very little time to answear them all" he said to him, putting the orb on his neck, to blow the magic flow from it.