Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-01-2015, 12:56 AM

Yes, he really was hers. Hopefully she was all his too. She didn't really confirm that, but Mordecai let it slide as he always did when she stood this close to him. "I don't think I could forget even if I tried." After a while, he stared up at the ceiling, letting a sigh pass through his lips. "We should get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be different. Yes...that would be something..." he added with a yawn.

xxx

Christian smiled softly at Beth. "Just a child or two would be fine. I don't want to ask for much. I...still don't much of anything about you," he said after a second of hesitation. He turned to stare at the window where his plain, boring curtains had been pulled tight. "Although I said it, is it really alright to stay here? You don't need to hide?" He played with a strand of her hair, marveling at how soft it felt.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-01-2015, 01:30 PM

Sora smiled and kissed Mordecai before slowly pushing away from him. She looked around the cave seeing that all they had to sleep on was hard stone, but as it was she couldn’t ask Mordecai to sleep out doors in the sun light. She took his hand in hers and found a good place to sit down, she closed her eyes smiling. “Mordecai, we will need to find a better place to sleep tomorrow.”
XXXXXX
“All that I need is a place to hide form the sun.” She looked into his eyes smiling. “My dear you can ask me anything about who I was, before I became a demon, that is after you have fed me your lust.” She removed her tail from his leg and looked at him smiling. “Lust is food for a demon like me, without it I will die, but in return I will give you my love and I will also give you children.” She kissed his lips deeply. “You might only want one or two, but we will see how many we ended up with.” She breathed deeply. “Christen my dear I want you to stop holding back, if you really do get addicted then show me, and only me that side of you.” She purred and relaxed complete. “I am ready for you.”

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-19-2015, 06:04 PM

Mordecai laid down and closed his eyes. "I am quite content with this place though," he murmured as he already started to drift off to sleep. "But if you want....maybe tomorrow..." He fell asleep after that, his hand still wrapped tightly around Sora's.

Outside, a raven cawed from where it sat above the cave, alerting it's master to its location. Another raven flapped in to sit next to its brother and together the two birds guarded the entrance, waiting for night to fall once again.

XXX

"Before you became a demon?" Christian asked in confusion. He only just assumed that she was always this way. He assumed that was how demons worked, but then, he never knew about such things. "How can you just become a demon?" He bit his lip. Just let go and become addicted? Truth was, he already felt that way but was it so wrong to want to love Beth for who she was and not just because his body wanted her? Leaning forward, he kissed her deeply just to show how much he wanted her. "If lust is food for you then...I think it is for me as well. I really do want you."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-23-2015, 02:54 PM

Sora smiled and snuggled up to Mordecai and kissed his cheek softly. “Alright my love.” She closed her eyes smiling, soon she would bear children for him, at first it wouldn’t be fun at all. But, soon he would be able to teach them many things and maybe even enjoy being a father. She closed her eyes and fell asleep at his side.
XXXXXX
After he kissed her Beth moaned softly and grinned lusty and put her hand on Christian’s hip. “And I am hungry.” She kissed his cheek softly. “My father is a demon hunter and in order to take revenge on him, one of the beings who he kept in forced servitude corrupted me, so that I became a demon.” She moved her hands up into Christian’s hair stroking it softly. “I want you in every way.” She sat up and bathed him in her red light. “First I will eat then you can let your body take over.” She smirked. “You’re a very handsome man and your lust is delicious and sweat like honey. It feels endless so I know that I can feed on you forever without the need to seek out another host for food.”

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-10-2015, 05:12 PM

Christian startled out of the lusty haze he started to slip into. "This was forced on you?" It sounded like a terrible wrong and it left a pang of pity and worry going through him. "Aren't you bitter or sad?" he whispered, but she let out her beautiful red light then and he couldn't concentrate much on the conversation anymore. Letting out a small noise, he just drowned in her smirk, forgetting what concerned him before. "....No...you are the one that is honey I think."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 09-10-2015, 08:02 PM

Beth smiled as she finished feeding and laid down on the bed next to Christian. “Then come here.” She smiled at him lustily. “After all you did say that you wanted a family.” She took his hand in hers. “I can give you what you want.” She took his hand in hers. “Even if this was forced on me, someday I can always kill the one who did this to me, but first I think that you and I should enjoy ourselves.” She licked her lips. "Christian."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-19-2015, 02:34 AM

They had already enjoyed themselves so much, but they did so once more. Afterwards, Christian laid down to stare out the now tightly shut curtains at the sun that rose some time ago. "I don't much like the idea of harming anyone, but I don't like others to hurt you either." A wry smile quirked up one side of his lips. "Maybe I do like you more than I thought," he said before rolling over to sleep. He was human and needed the day to be awake and do things, but he would nap first and spend a little extra time with Beth. The day could wait.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 09-19-2015, 02:24 PM

Beth smiled and snuggled up to Christian. "Sleep well my dear." She put an arm around him smiling as she drifted off to sleep, since unlike humans demons needed to sleep during the day. When she opened her eyes again she kissed his lips softly and got out of bed. since she had been human before, she remembered that her lover would need to eat something, other wise she could easily kill him by keeping him distracted by his addiction. a smile came over her lips and she put a hand over her belly, she was going to need him alive not only because she cared about him, but something told her that it wouldn't be long before she gave him a child. She found the kitchen quickly and started clearing and organizing things. As it was she no longer wanted or needed human food, but she wanted everything to be perfect for her lover.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-17-2015, 06:57 PM

Just minutes after night fell, Mordecai's eyes snapped open. He felt a cold dread in his stomach as if he just woke up from a nightmare. No, as if he just woke up into one. "Hello? Who's there?" he called into the cave's darkness. The warmth next to him said Sora still slept with him and he wrapped one arm around her as much for himself as to protect her.

After a long pause, a voice rumbled from outside of the cave, filling its every crevice with the deep sound. "Did you think you could hide her from us, brother?" The voice tsked slowly three times. "A ripe angel...and with a halfling child. Yes, we can us that. Give her over, brother, and we'll see father rewards you...."

Mordecai's eyes went wide. "Leave me alone, brothers!" He turned to Sora, shaking her and whispering softly. "Hurry, wake! We must go!"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 10-19-2015, 12:16 AM

Sora woke slowly and smiled at Mordecai, she started to say something, when she became a where of the other demons. Standing up she pulled Mordecai up next to her. If she hadn't allowed herself to be corrupted she could have cast a purification spell and driven the demon out of the cave, however that was no longer an option. All she could do was put her arms around Mordecai and fly from the cave, as she flew she noticed that she felt weaker and a little tired. All the same she forced herself to fly until she found a good place to land. "You will have to take us some where safe." She touched his face feeling a little sick form flying, shaking her head she put a hand over her belly. "Mordecai I think I might be pregnant." She looked down for a moment feeling a little unsure of herself, she knew that sooner or later her human master would becoming after them, and to make matters worce the demons had already found them, and sooner or later they would have to deal with angels as well.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-30-2015, 01:14 AM

The other demons tried to chase them, but at the last second, Mordecai got the words to his spell right and collapsed the cave entrance on them while they escaped through a smaller shaft in the back. So much for making a home there. He would have rolled his eyes, but he still felt too rattled for it. By the time they landed, he still had yet to fully calm down. "Shit!" he snapped, pacing one step away, then sharply back with his hands twisted in his hair. "They'll keep chasing us too, since they're my brothers. Maybe not now, but later when they collect themselves again, find more." Because Mordecai had more siblings than most could count. Part of the territory of being an incubus.

He froze in his step, finally meeting Sora's eye. One arm came out to help support her after seeing the sick look on her face. "Pregnant? They did...say something about a child. I'm not sure how I feel about that..."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 10-30-2015, 08:05 PM

Sora moved closer to Mordecai and put her arm around his waist for support. "Right now I am not sure how I feel about it ether, since you and I are going to be on the run." Tears filled her eyes and she rested her head on his shoulder, right now all she wanted was to find a safe place for both her and Mordecai. however right now that seemed very unlikely she calmed herself slowly and looked into his eyes. "Right now we need to find a new hiding place and start making plans to protect ourselves." She kissed his lips deeply. "Some how you need to become strong enough so that you can ether take over the demon nest or keep the demons away form us." She touched his face tenderly. "Since right now your child and I are both depending on you." She kissed him again. "My love. After the baby is born, i can put more energy into fighting next to you, after all I will have to become powerful as well."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-17-2015, 07:01 AM

Mordecai winced even if he knew Sora spoke the truth. He couldn't handle this. He stepped back to pace a little. Never in his wildest plans for the future did he consider a child. It was against an incubus' nature, at least the taking care of it part. Fidelity, love, family--he wasn't built for this. And on top, he considered his own self a child that preferred to have fun. His brothers made him so angry though trying to take what belonged to him. He breathed in deeply before nodding. "I will try for you, but I don't know if we can do this. I'm so weak..." Get stronger than every other demon? He didn't think it possible. They needed someone else on their side. He touched her cheek before hesitating to speak again. "I don't want to mess this up. Maybe we should find help...?"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 11-17-2015, 05:13 PM

Sora smiled and put Mordecai hand on her flat belly. "First lets find a safe place for us to spend the day. After that we can start looking at our options for finding help." She kissed his lips softly. "But I am also looking foreword to watching you become stronger, i know that you have it in you, to become a very powerful demon." She touched his face smiling. "I also have to get stronger, but I think that will have to wait a little while. Mordecai, I know that some things don't seem like fun at first, but with time you might have a son or a daughter, and there are many things that you will need to teach our child when they are older that I can not. She heard a flapping of wings and turned her head to see the demons flying towards them. Frowing she took Mordecais hand in hers wishing that she could still use the same magic she had when she had been a pure angel, as it was she had to learn a new set of spells and that would take time that they didn't have right now. "We need to hurry my love."

Beth smiled at Christian, she liked him just the way that he was, but she had decided that she needed to corrupt him a little. She touched his face smiling to herself, after all humans only lived for so long, but if she found away to turn him into a demon like herself, then she could keep him by her side much longer. She moved closer to him and put an arm around him, everything seemed to be going perfectly, maybe to perfectly but for now she was very happy.