Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-27-2016, 10:56 PM

Kat looked over her shoulder as she started to laugh hearing him. " Now now, we said there was only one diva here. " She said as she grinned at him and laughed once again. " It doesn't matter where you come from Street Rat or King, what matters is where you are going and the path you take to get there. But you'll always be Street Rat to me pretty boy." She said as she turned and smiled fondly at him. " Your not all that bad now come we should find the others. Night time will come soon and I'm curious to see what this place looks like at night." She said softly trying to keep Garrett's mind off what had happen today. " Most guys would have at lest offered a date before capturing a girl. I haven't forgot that you have had Oreius out and have got chummy with him. If you get chummy with any other Summer's I'll have to destroy them." She said as she looked around admiring the city. " I demand a lot of attention or you'll get a lot of attitude. " Lat said hoping that it would make him laugh.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-28-2016, 01:12 AM

Garrett smirked and walked with her. "Well I want to do good in life. I want to help take down Zain. It won't be easy but I'm willing to do whatever I have to in order to help." he said, honestly determined. "I want to make my parents and little brother proud." Garrett added with a sad smile. Garrett nodded when she mentioned meeting the others. "You're right, we shouldn't keep them waiting." he said. "I'm sure this place looks even prettier at nighttime...or maybe it looks creepy. I don't know but now I want to find out too." Garrett couldn't help but laugh at Kitty for her comment she made. "You are such an attention magnet aren't you?" he asked her and laughed. "You don't need to try to be the diva, you already do a perfect job of it." he teased.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-28-2016, 02:56 AM

Kat laughed as she heard Garrett. She turned as she looked at him. " Well if that's your goal street Rat then I guess it's noble enough to earn my help. I promise no more punches to the face and I wont use my claws on you. But don't think this means I'm some tamed girl. " She said as she gave him a playful wink. She then laughed as she looked around the city like a child. " It's beautiful and who's to say we couldn't head out after some food to find your house. Besides I can tell you have already made your parents happy. I have a good feeling you have. Besides your not alone in this you have friends. " She said as she saw Orius standing outside waiting for them. " It looks like Orius is waiting on us. It means Rook must be inside. That building looks rather large. It's strange though no people. There is no sign of a battle or war. This place is in perfect condition. Hummm so strange. It's kind of sad if you think about it. Such a beautiful place being unused for who know's how long. " She said softly .

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-28-2016, 04:52 AM

Garrett smiled softly and shook his head. "Well that's no fun. I don't want a boring kitty either." he muttered. Garrett continued walking with her towards the large square building and glanced at her when she spoke again. He shrugged, "Well perhaps after we it we can go house hunting then. But I don't want to be out and about when it's dark. Although it is pretty safe up here." Garrett admitted. When Kitty mentioned that he already made his parents happy, he really hoped she was right. Looking up at the sky, he wondered if he really had made his parents happy. "I hope you're right Kitty." Garrett said softly. Garrett looked straight ahead and saw that Oreius was waiting for them. "We must have worried him.." he said to himself. "Sorry for keeping you waiting Oreius." Garrett said once they reached the building.