Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-10-2016, 10:34 AM

Silvermist was surprised and was unable to really react before she had kissed him. He was trying to get away when he suddenly felt strange. He kissed her back as he softly wrapped his arms around her. He smiled softly as the kiss faded and stared at her warmly. " Oh that was a surprise. I really wasn't expecting that. I-I'm not use to someone being so forward with their feelings. It's rather nice." He said as he smiled warmly at her. " I think we should get Holly to bed and then get some food. I'm sure your tired." He said still not sure what had happen. However he had to admit she was beautiful. " I can't imagine anyone daring to hurt your beautiful heart. " He said softly frowning not liking the idea of anyone breaking her heart.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2016, 03:28 AM

Aphrodite smiled up at Silvermist, "I apologize, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." she said and pouted sadly but innocently. "Yes, your friend needs plenty of rest and needs to get warm. Poor dear must be freezing." she agreed. "Come on you two, this storm is getting worse." Cupid said as the wind picked up. Aphrodite nodded at her brother and wrapped her arms around Silvermist's arm as they followed Cupid to the shop. "Well many men have done so. They take advantage of my kindness it seems. I just want to be with someone who treats me kindly and with respect, is that too much to ask for?" Aphrodite asked. Cupid reached the front door and opened it slowly then walked inside with the other two following close behind.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-11-2016, 04:32 AM

Silvermist frowned hearing what Aphrodite said. He walked in as he looked over seeing Val. He looked to Cupid as he saw Holly still asleep. He gently removed his jacket and wrapped it around Aphrodite's arms. " Here I know it isn't much but you should try and stay warm." He said being polite as every. He walked over to Cupid as he looked to Holly. " If you like sir I'll take her up stairs and see to it that she get warm. Thank you once again for everything." He said happy that Cupid and beautiful Aphrodite had come when they did. He was a little sad that Val hadn't come.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2016, 04:52 AM

Valentinus looked up when the door opened and saw everyone return with Holly. "See? I told you they'd find her." he said and smiled at Faythe before looking through some papers of his. He really had nothing to do, the place was clean and work was done for the day. He could always go send love letters around but he didn't think that was important right now. Faythe smiled when she saw them return, her smile vanished though when she saw what Silvermist did. She didn't think much of it though, he was just being as sweet as ever.

"Oh of course. Make sure she's warm." Cupid said to him as he handed over Holly to him and then looked over at Faythe. "is something wrong Faythe?" he asked. Faythe smiled and shook her head. "No sir. I shall go start on dinner. I'm sure you're all very hungry." she said as she left into the kitchen.