Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-04-2016, 06:34 AM

Lagordir ran his fingers through her hair, letting her cry all that she needed to cry. When she finished, he gently wiped away her tears while listening to her, "You face them the way you always did. You never show any fear, you are always so confident and when you speak you leave everyone speechless." Lagordir commented. "Lily.." he started and frowned. "None of this is your fault. It is the king's fault and we will kill him I promise you that. No matter what you do, you should know that I will always love you and will always wait for you." he said softly and wrapped his arms around her. "Please don't go.." he whispered sadly. "I waited very long to have you in my arms again. I'm afraid that if I let go you'll be taken from me again and I don't want that. The both times I lost you it was because I had let go of you..." he remembered.

Daphne frowned as she listened to him, he was going to make her cry. "It's...it's okay." she whispered and fought back the tears that threatened to spill down her cheeks. "Oh Thorn!" she sobbed and wrapped her arms around him as she began to cry. "It was horrible! You didn't know me, Aisha vanished, Opal died saving us, my parents are dead and I miss Lady!" she cried. She missed her best friend every day. "I miss them all, I've missed you too so much." she sobbed and knew she probably looked horrible right now but she didn't care. She had been holding back all of these tears for a while now in order to help the others.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-04-2016, 09:01 AM

Lilly felt her heart almost shatter hearing what Ping said. She wrapped her arms around him instantly as she held him. There was no space left between them as she closed her eyes and tried not to thing about the horrors the monster in her had done. She found that as she stayed there with him she started to smile remembering him through out the years. She stared to laughed softly as she open her eyes gently pulling back enough to look at him. She softly caressed his face as she moved some of the hairs form his face staring into those lovely eyes that she had always loved. She gently ran her fingers down his muscular arms as she stopped as his hands. She could see fresh rips in his dead skin as she founder herself laughing strangely enough as she looked up at him. " The boy that said he wasn't brave and wasn't anything has turned into a amazing man. Even after all of this you survive and have been working to try and save me. And you have been working to try and help the others. You are a amazing man." Lilly said meaning it as she softly caressed his face once more staring into his eyes. " I'm sorry and I promise I wont leave your side anymore you wont have to worry about it again. If you can still love me after everything that happen then I can learn to be your shadow. It's all I ever wanted to be to start with. I never wanted the crown or to be anything other than yours. " She said softly smiling at him. " I love you and I hope you know that. Thank you for managing to love me even though it couldn't have been easy after what has happen. I'm sorry for your loss and everyone else. It feels like a bad dream but it's not. I miss Dragon and I miss your lovely parents and even Thor's father. They where all so kind and would be so proud of you. I know I am. However I would hope that if anything happens again you'll let me go and kill me so I wont have to be a monster again." She said softly as she stared at him. " Shhh....don't speak I know you will want to object but I can't stand the thought of being used again like that. But you already said that you didn't want me to leave your arms so we have nothing to fear and you'll never have to grant my request. Because we are going to stay in each others arms and be each others shadow from now own I promise. I think you need some rest. You have been so strong it's time you get to be weak and rest for once. Don't worry I'm here now and I'll hold you and you can scream or shout or whatever you need." She said softly to Ping.

Thorn held her close as he felt his heart breaking hearing her. However he just let her cry as he tried his best to sooth her softly rubbing her back as he held her close. " I'm sorry for not being around for you like I would want to be. But I promise your not alone anymore my sweet Candy. You know Lady wouldn't like you being alone and she would be rather upset with me as I'm upset with myself. The one thing I fought for I ended up turning into in the end. I fought so hard and trained so hard so I could protect you from elves who saw humans and second rate. However some part of me must have known it was you even under the spell. I told you that I would always be yours. I'm sure if I was as you said I was my order was to kill you and any other left here. So the fact that I didn't should have gave you hope that I was still yours. " Thorn said as she kissed the top of her head while holding her still.

" My beautiful Candy I wish I could erase all the pain and memories. I wish I could be the young elf who had first met you. I told you that one day you would understand what I had meant when I tried to tell you that I loved you. I had planned on telling you the night of your coronation. I had everything planned. I understand that feelings are different for you. However I knew the day I met you that you where my future wife and my other half. I don't believe for one second that Lillies spell was strong enough to break that bond. I am sure that if something had tried to hurt you I'd have risked my life to protect you with no hesitation. You are the one thing that I love in this entire world. You always have been and will be. You are my greatest treasure my lovely Candy. I promise when this is over that you wont have to live through anything like this again. I promise to protect you and to always be here when you need to cry. I promise to kiss each and every tear away and to make you smile when you want to cry. I promise to be a better man for you my beloved Candy." He whispered to her as he held her close. " I had planned on pleading myself to you that night. For a Elf when we pledge ourselves it's for eternity and our life spans normally go into the hundreds of years if not thousands. It's why my father was acting so weird. I had told him that I had chosen you and he nor any other man alive could change my mind. I had told your father a few weeks before because it had come up in a conversation between us and Tony. " he said as he closed his eyes remembering that day.

" My sweet Candy I promise that when this is over we will make things like they where only better. And will will find you a puppy to remember Lady by. But we'll have to find one as regal and noble as she could be. And after this I will be with you until my last breath because there is no other place for me under the starts but with you. I'm not surprised with what you have told me. It sounds like our children are something just as had figured they would be. And it looks like they have been raised well. I always knew you would be a amazing mother. I can't wait to meet our children. And Candy this isn't the end. This is just the beginning my love. This isn't good bye to any of the children the future has been changed and they are yet to be born. So take hope in that. " Thorn said softly to her.

Hope finally appeared as she stared at Tony watching him. She kept quiet as she just watched him. She finally moved after a while and helped him by setting the table trying to be useful for him. As much as she missed Opal she missed Tony. She wondered if it was awkward for him having some women he didn't even know watch him like he was her lost lover. She kept trying to tell herself that this Tony wasn't her Tony. But no matter how many times she told herself that lie she knew deep down it was her Tony. She wished he would smile he had the most captivating smile. Hope looked down as she noticed she had accidentally cut herself getting the knifes. "Ugh." She said as she rushed to the sink trying to wash the blood away to see if it was bad. She was sure it was nothing she hadn't really felt it to begin with.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-05-2016, 03:20 AM

Lagordir wrapped his strong muscular arms around her waist, holding her close to his own body. He wasn't sure why she was laughing but at least she seemed to be happy, that always made him smile. "I don't like the idea of giving up especially if it's something I carer strongly about. I do try my best to help as many people as I can. We're all friends and we need to stick together especially when times get rough." he answered. Lagordir kissed her forehead, "I will always love you Lily. In my mind, you already are mine and I don't want you to be my shadow. I want you to stand out as well. I just want you to always be by my side no matter what happens." Lagordir said to her softly and tucked some hair behind her ear. "I love you too Lilly." he whispered and smiled at her as he stared into her beautiful eyes. "I miss them too.." he said and frowned at her request. Before he could object though she asked him not to speak. She knew him well. "Right I'll never have to grant that request..." he said and smiled at her lovingly. He was tired, so much had happened in such a short amount of time, he did need to rest and get some sleep eventually. "I know...I have no more tears to cry or things to shout. It will not solve anything, it won't bring them back. I am slowly learning to accept the fact that they are gone." he replied.

When she managed to calm down, her nose was slightly red as well as her eyes from all the crying. She sniffled and looked up at Thorn, "Thorn..." she started and shook his head. "P-please don't blame yourself. This isn't your fault, none of this is." she said to him softly. "Yes, you never once tried to hurt me, you even spoke to me kindly, never once raised your voice at me." she admitted and smiled. Daphne listened to him and nodded, she did remember him telling her that one day she would understand since humans developed much slower than elves. Now she understood, she truly loved Thorn and would do anything to protect him. She was slightly confused though, "Planned on telling me what?" she asked quietly. She blushed though when she heard what Thorn was saying, it sounded like a proposal of sorts but she wasn't sure if that's what he was doing. Candy smiled and rested her head on his chest, her arms still around him in a loving hold. "Pledging..." she repeated and smiled. So her brother knew about this and never told her? She smiled and looked up at him happily.

"We will?" she asked. A new puppy, it would never replace Lady but she would love the puppy all the same. "Thorn I love you so much. You have always made me so happy, when I'm down you always know how to lift me back up and I will always be forever grateful for that. From day one, you have been nothing but kind and loving to me. You showed me around the school when I was the new kid, you got along with Lady and my family. You have always been my perfect knight in shining armor." Daphne confessed and smiled lovingly up at him.

Tony worked on the dinner, out of the corner of his eye he could see Hope standing there and watching. He wasn't sure what to say considering what had just happened. He didn't say anything, just focused on making the dinner: pasta with melted cheese some ground beef and some broccoli. It was his parents' favorite dish according to the little hearts his mother had drawn on the recipe card. When he finished, he turned off the stove and looked at Hope who was now at the sink. Curious, he walked over and saw the cut on her hand. "Keep it under the water. I'll be back with a bandage." he said and left to get the first aid kit then quickly hurried back to the kitchen where he took out what he would need and shut off the water. "Give me your hand please." he said and gently dried her hand before cleaning her hand and the would and then used some disinfectant on the cut. Tony then grabbed a small piece of gauze and placed it over the gauze then wrapped a band-aid to keep it in place. "There, all better." he said and started to throw away the trash, washed his hands and smiled at her. "Be careful." he said to her quietly and left to put the first aid kit away.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-20-2016, 02:14 PM

Lilly felt her heart aching as she heard what Ping had to say. She felt everything wrong melt away as Ping held her. He had that magic that no one else did. She looked up at him softly caressing his face as she kissed him lovingly wanting to take the pain away from him. He had matured on his owns and it hurt her to see how he had to. He was such a good man he always had been. She kissed him and smiled as the kiss faded. " I wish I could wash this all away but I'm afraid I can't. But I can promise to be here for you. I think you need some sleep. You can't craft or help the others with no sleep. Come on let's get you some rest. Don't worry I'm not leaving you I made that promise to you. And we both know I try and keep my promises to the best of my ability. " She said as she smiled. " You really surprise me you seem almost King like now. I always thought you would make a great King or leader. However I guess you just needed to find that side in yourself. " She said as she kissed again again softly.

Thorn was surprised hearing what Candy had to say regarding him. He smiled however as he leaned down and kissed her wrapping his arms around her holding her close to him not wanting her to go anywhere. He held her close to him as he softly ran his fingers through her hair and thought about their history together. " I'm not sure if I'm perfect if I had been I wouldn't have fallen for the spell that was cast on me. For that I'm forever sorry. If you asked my father I was reckless and a pain. " He said as he frowned remembering his father. It pained him to think about his father now. " However I always tried my best to better myself so I could keep you safe. You had promised to be my Candy when we first met so I knew I had to be better for you. My father had always said that when you make a promise you keep that promise no matter what. He also said that if you love someone then you never stop showing them how much you care for them. He always did with my mother. That's how I wanted to be with you. I wanted to be like my father was with my mother. If there was ever danger my father was always by my mothers side to defend her and to protect the one he loved. I thinks that why my father didn't punish me when he found out the promises we made to each other. My father had been so mad at me at first until I told him you promised to be my Candy. That's when he started allowing me to sneak for training. And why he didn't scold me for sneaking out at night to watch your house and make sure you and your family where safe. My father said a man's only as good as his word. I told you then that I had feelings for you and that one day you would understand. That first day we met I knew that I couldn't live without you. So when you promised to be my Candy I was determined to become the best that I could to protect you and to help you succeed. " He said as he kissed her fore head softly still playing in her hair.

"I am sorry for causing you pain. I am upset with being caught up in the spell I was under. But there isn't anything I can do about that other than try and get stronger so it wont happen again. I never want to see you cry or be in pain as you have been. If you are I want to be beside you to hold you and help you thorough it. Your my Candy and I love you. For as long as I live you will be my purpose and I will ensure to keep learning and getting stronger so that nothing like this will happen again. Because I want a future where you are happy and things where better than they where before. I want a place where you can be happy and safe and no one has to worry about war. That way we can make all our dreams come true." He said as he kissed her fore head once again. " Candy I love you and that will never change spell or no spell. I do promise I'll work on trying to become immune so you wont have to suffer alone and hopefully at all again." He whispered as he held her close.

Hope was surprised as she watched Tony care for her finger. She wasn't sure what to say or do so she took a seat at the table and tried to think. So much had happen the past was screwed up. She pulled out a book she had brought with her as she frowned staring at it. It was full of pictures of her and Tony. Or at lest her Tony. She flipped the pages as tears slipped from her eyes as she saw the pictures change. Pages where starting to become blank and she knew that her time was limited here. She waved her hand over the good as she enchanted the pictures so not all of them would fade. She smiled faintly at the pictures of Tony and Candy. She had some of them together and their parents. She had some of Thorn his family and him and candy along with Ping and Lilly. She frowned as the ones from the future vanished except the few she had enchanted. However to her dismay she had vanished from those. Hope knew what that meant as she frowned as Heath and Lance did the same. Their time was running out but it looked like time it's self was fixing it's self.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 04:36 AM

Lagordir smiled weakly down at her and leaned into her hand then kissed her back lovingly. Her kisses always made him better. She always did her best to cheer him up but right now only time could cheer him up after the huge loss that he and the others had gone through. When the kiss faded, he sighed softly because he knew that she was right. He needed to get some sleep, he couldn't go on without getting sleep. "You're right." Ping whispered. "That's true, you do try to keep your promises." he agreed and lightly traced her jawline with his fingertip. Her last comment surprised him, he didn't feel like a ruler or king but if she said he was then he was. Lagordir kissed Lilly again and again softly, when the kiss faded he smiled at her. "I guess I should get some sleep now then." he whispered.

Daphne blushed when he kissed her, "Perhaps no one is really perfect silly, but you are perfect in my eyes." she explained and raised an eyebrow, "Reckless and a pain?" she repeated and shook her head. "I find that hard to believe." she replied and giggled as she rested there in his loving arms. Daphne listened to him and smiled warmly up at him. "Well your father was a very wise man and I would pay attention to him." she said and smiled sadly, knowing he was probably sad thinking about his father who was now dead. She wished she could cheer him up somehow. "Thorn..." she whispered and kissed him lovingly. When the kiss faded, she looked at him and blushed a light pink. "Thorn you have always been nothing but kind to me. No matter what happens I will always be your Candy." Daphne promised.

"Please don't be upset Thorn, none of this is your fault." Daphne said, her hands now on his arms. "I love you too Thorn." she whispered softly, he was the kindest man she could have ever asked for. "Oh Thorn, you don't have to worry about anything, I'll be happy just being anywhere you are." she promised softly, resting her head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat.

Tony had put the kit away and went back to the kitchen to continue working on dinner for everyone. He hoped they were actually hungry though. Once he was done, he set the table and decided to go tell everyone that dinner was ready. He smiled when he saw ping and lilly, "I made dinner in case you are hungry." he said politely and then walked off to Daphne's room where he saw her and thorn. "I made dinner if you guys want any." he said and then walked back to the kitchen where he saw hope looking at a book. "I made dinner in case you and the others want any." Tony said and wondered what she was looking at.