IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-01-2015, 11:38 PM

Sora took Beth in her arms and flew next to Mordecai, all the while Beth moaned and squirmed in her arms, so it was very hard for her to keep up with Mordecai. When they got to the house a smile came over Sora’s lips. “Yes.” She smiled and kissed the demon’s lips. “Do succubus also use a red light when they feed? If so you will have to show her.” She spoke a few words and soon she was standing in the room still holding Beth. She let go of Beth watching as the women, looked at the man in the bed.

Beth swallowed hard, her body moving of its own volition, so that she was standing next to the bed. She reached out and touched the man’s face. Then slowly she kissed his cheek. “Wake up.” She couldn’t believe what she had said.”

Sora smiled seeing that it was likely that her and Mordecai where not needed here. She left the room and went back to her demon lover. She kissed his lips softly and touched his face. “Tonight I am yours.” She moaned and took his hand. “Fly with me.” She took to the sky smiling. “I think Beth will do fine on her own.”

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-07-2015, 05:20 PM

Mordecai shook his head. "It's all instinct. Even a half formed demon can feed off lust. The red energy is simply a by-product of feeding the lust we find." Mostly, he couldn't say he knew that much about it. Sora and Beth had been his first experiences in the human world and he couldn't care less for learning back in the demon caves, not that such things were necessary. Learning came in the form of older, powerful demons wanting to use the weak ones. Experience taught.

Chuckling, he swept Sora up in his arms when she returned to his side. A grin split his face as he spread his wings. "That sounds like fun! And didn't you say you would reward me?" He winked at the angel before stepping backwards off the ledge and letting them free fall for a few seconds before he caught the wind and soared upwards again. "Because I definitely like the idea of you being mine."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-07-2015, 05:34 PM

Sora laid still in Mordecai’s arms wondering what she had gotten herself into, but at the same time she wasn’t going to fight him. “Very well then.” She shifted a little in his arms and kissed his lips softly. “Then I am yours.” She closed her eyes feeling a rush of wind pass over them. “I expect you to become a very strong and powerful demon.” She smiled at him. “But that will take time, as it is you have my lust to feed on.” She blushed and moaned and put her arms around him as her lust started to rise. “Mordecai, please hurry, the sooner you find a privet place for us, the sooner you can feed.” She kissed his cheek and moaned again. “I know your will become a very powerful demon and I will always be by your side.”

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-07-2015, 05:45 PM

Mordecai found the things Sora said very strange, but delicious at the same time. He tried to deny that though because before he met her, he didn't think in such a way. "I don't want to become great and powerful." He had always just wanted to have fun and that didn't always come with being the top of the food chain. Another thought made him smile at Sora, a little softer than his last one. "I just want you." A part of him wanted to just take her back to his demon cave of a home so he could claim the angel properly, but he knew he would have to share then. This one woman, he could not fathom sharing. So Mordecai just dived down to an office building, empty at that hour.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-07-2015, 05:59 PM

Smiling at Mordecai Sora touched his face and let out a loud lusty moan “Mordecai.” She knew that at this time he wasn’t calming her properly, but when he became so powerful that no other demons would dare challenge him or lay a hand on her, then and only then she believed that he could do this the right way. She let out another lusty moan, she knew that he was probably enjoying this, and at least for a little while she would let him hear her moaning. However Sora knew that her lust needed to be calmed and right now only Mordecai could do that for her. A lusty smile coming over her lips she kissed him deeply and took him over to a coach on the other side of the room. Keeping him closes to her she sat down and kissed him again. "Now about your reword." She made love to him, when she finished Sora laid next to Mordecai smiling at him.

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 04-07-2015 at 08:43 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2015, 01:59 AM

Mordecai really was enjoying everything about this. He never thought this would happen to him. After they had finished, Mordecai found himself staring at the angel who lay stretched out next to him. He fingered the feathers on one of her wings, marveling at the soft feel, even softer than her flesh. But they weren't pure and innocent looking feathers anymore. Still playing with her wings, he yawned and decided to point them out though he didn't think it was a big deal. "Didn't you say that being with me would make you pure again or something? You were trying to get rid of your lust right?" Because it seemed to him that she moaned even more the second time. Whatever he was doing to her, he didn't think it was making her pure. Not that he cared, but the whole thing made him curious.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-09-2015, 02:26 AM

Sora smiled at Mordecai as he watched him touch her wings. “Maybe I was wrong or maybe.” She kissed his lips deeply. “Maybe being with you like this is more fun.” She touched his face softly. “Mordecai.” She breathed deeply and let out a soft moan. “As a demon you’re expected to feed on the lust of humans.” She touched his face tenderly as she spoke. “What will happen to you, if you only try to live off of my lust?” She brought her other hand up to his face and looked into his eyes. “I need you to become stronger.” Leaving on hand on his face she took her other hand and moved on of his hands onto her belly. “If we keep doing this sooner or later we are going too ended up with a little one.” She blushed and moved closer to him. “That isn’t exactly something that we can hide.”

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2015, 02:53 AM

Was that a smart thing for Sora to say? How could she easily throw away what it meant to be an angel? Although it favored him, he didn't think he could do what should have been opposite of his nature. This angel certainly intrigued him. "Well, I know I'm fun and all, but I also liked that white color on you too," he threw out, preening himself a little since he figured he deserved it after nabbing such a partner as Sora. What she said next had him freezing, his grin dropping right off his face to be replaced with a shocked expression. He really, really hadn't thought that far ahead. "Little one?! You've got to be kidding me!" The idea left him pulling away, staring at her belly like he could already see a baby growing in there. He knew being with Sora made him stronger, possibly even more so than feeding off a human, but he couldn't deal with the idea of a child. He wanted to have fun. Children were not fun.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-09-2015, 03:18 AM

Sora giggled and walked up to Mordecai. “I am not sure yet.” She put her hands on his shoulder. “You can still have your fun, however I will need your help.” She kissed his lips softly. “After all we are partners.” She put her arms around him and quickly took him back to the coach laying him down so that his back was to the wall before laying down next to him and looking into his eyes. “Babies are not very much fun, but as children get older, they are able to do more.” She touched his face and neck tenderly. “Besides, if I am with child, I am not going to let my baby’s father run away that easily.” She blushed deeply. “Mordecai, any child that you and I have, will probably be seen as being very valuable.” She kissed him again. “However you and I should probably talk about other things, since I don’t want you to be too afraid or upset by what is likely to happen later on.”

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2015, 05:43 PM

Mordecai needed to do some serious thinking over this relationship. Except he was no good at thinking, especially with Sora lying so close to him. Every time she kissed him, he forgot his troubles just a little more. He words comforted him despite himself not thinking they sounded very comforting after all. Really, how could one angel wrap him around their finger so perfectly? He let out a small groan and laid his head on the softness of her breasts. "I'll do anything you want if you just ask it of me..." he whispered finally. "You must know that already. You are such an amazing being that I can't even think of looking away." He wasn't sure what all the words meant, but they were true.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-12-2015, 02:23 AM

Sora smiled and ran her fingers thought Mordecai’s hair smiling tenderly. “Then take me somewhere were you and I can have more privacy. “Sooner or later the humans will come back, they might now be able to see us, but I want my lusty demon all to myself.” She moved her hand down his neck and onto the small of his back. “So just before dawn, take me somewhere where you and I can be alone.” She smiled and let out a low moan and moved so that she was on top of him. Looking into his eyes she smiled lustily. “Your mind Mordecai and I will always let you have your fun, but I will also watch you grown in power.” She put her hands on his hips and kissed him deeply, before she made love to him. This second time had nothing to do with satisfying her lust, but it was to make sure that the demon remained perfectly wrap around her finger. When she finished she kissed him again. “Your wicked, handsome, and mine.” She wasn’t sure how he would take the flattery, but she hoped that he liked every word of it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-17-2015, 04:25 AM

More privacy? Mordecai furrowed his brows as he tried to understand the words. It was always so hard to do anything like thinking next to Sora. With much reluctance, he extricated himself from her limbs. They'd already been in the office for hours and there would be only one more before the dawn came. For a second, he just looked at her. Sora called him handsome and he closed at the comment because no one but honey lipped succubi had called him that before. The others seemed to think him a gangly twerp. Sora made him glow, but he found her far more beautiful. Finally, he offered her his hand.

"Then we should get going. I think I can find us a very private place." He knew that he himself needed to go into hiding before the day came. He didn't know what might happen otherwise, but demons always returned to the ground during the day. If he couldn't go back to the crowded demon holes, then he would find them their very own cave.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-17-2015, 12:20 PM

Sora got up and walked up to Mordecai smiling, it seemed like her flattery was having the intended results. She looked out of the big office window and slowly hooked her arm around the demons waist. Before speaking words that allowed the two of them to pass thought the wall. Pulling him closer to her she started flying. “On second thought tell me where to go.” She moaned feeling his demonic power all around her. She smiled softly. “Quickly Mordecai before I am overwhelmed by you.” She flapped her wings quickly soring higher and higher for a moment before she started to fly closer to the ground remembering that no other angels could see her like this, but only because most of them wouldn't understand.
XXXXX
Beth looked at the man on the bed smiling, remembering the way he had looked at her, it had been good for both of them. Now as she wrapped her tail around her leg she was left wondering what she was supposed to do now, but since she was new to being a demon, she didn't know that she had to go underground very soon.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2015, 07:35 PM

Mordecai took the air as well and started searching for an appropriate and un-taken space. He would have to fly outside of the city for such a place, so he circled back to Sora's side and took her hand. He wanted to fly next to her, wings brushing so he kept only the closeness that holding hands offered. "We will go to a cave. I hear there is a system in the cliffs outside of the town, so let's hurry." He tilted his wings and kept low as Sora had in order to fly through the still sleeping city, until the city dropped away and they were left with rocky ground and the cliffs rising all around, topped in the background with mountains. "I can see at least three from here. "Pick the cave we shall call home, dear," he said with a smile, aware of how silly and domestic that sounded with the dawn so near.

xxx

Christian fell back asleep after he was with Beth, but the sleep lasted only minutes as he recovered from the activity. He expected this to be all a dream, but when he opened his eyes again, the girl still sat on his bed and she still wasn't human. He ran a hand through his brown hair before regarding her. "Just who are you?" he asked. Despite the oddness, he deal with the girl calmly. He'd hardly chase her away without learning her name.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-19-2015, 07:47 PM

Sora smiled and without a word she few into one of the caves. “This one will do.” She turned to Mordecai and cupped his face in her hands and kissed him, before she looked around at the cold stone floor of the cave. “We will have to make some small changes, for one thing we are going to need a bed.” When those words left her mouth she looked at Mordecai with lust in her eyes. She touched his face tenderly. “But for now that can wait.”
XXXXX

“I am Beth.” She said looking at him with lusty eyes, she moved closer to him attracted by the lust that she felt coming off of his body. Smiling she touched his face wanting to feed again. “You are very handsome.” She let out a moan and kissed his lips softly. “Very handsome.” She wanted to use another word, but she was new to this and unsure if voicing her hunger for his lust was wise. She laid down next to him and put a hand on his hip.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2015, 09:46 PM

Mordecai shook his head at Sora, not sure why he expected less. The cave didn't look roomy at first, though there were natural shelves inside that would prove useful. Decorating was most definitely not in his realm of thinking though. "I don't know how you expect to get a bed in here. It would look so terribly out of place. Are you that object to the floor?" he asked as he continued to look around. Caves were interesting maybe because he was a demon and born from them, but he also loved the raw beauty of them. The wall he touched fell away and Mordecai eyed the darkness beyond. "I think there's more space. This might connect to the others after all. Want to go explore it?" he grinned.

xxx

"It's nice to meet you Beth, but what are you and why are you in my bed?" he asked. Things like this didn't happen every day after all, even to someone as known for sleeping around as him. "You have a tail..." he touched it lightly as if to make sure it was real. The way to slid up next to him blanked his mind out for a second. It took everything in him not take the girl into his arms again, but he didn't want to be that person. Though his body ruled him so often, every time it left him a little more lonely and empty inside. He didn't want to have those kinds of relations no matter how many times she called him handsome.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-19-2015, 10:01 PM

“We can use one of those shelves for a bed, but unlike you I have never slept on stone, I will fined something make it easier for me to sleep on.” She hooked her arm around Mordecai’s waist smiling. “Lead on, but remember that I can’t see in the dark.” She kissed his cheek softy. “So you will have to be my eyes.” She blushed deeply knowing that she was truly putting her life in Mordecai’s hands. “Also what will the other demons say, if they find out you have your very own angel?”
XXXXXX
“A demon who feeds on lust.” She touched his face. “And you’re bubbling over with it.” She smiled and looked into his eyes. “Don’t be afraid.” She kissed his lips and taking him in her arms she pulled him up so that he was leaning against the headboard, then she removed his shirt and touched his chest. The crimson light seemed to flow forth from her fingers of its own will and engulfed the man. Beth wet her lips wondering how he would react to this.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-07-2015, 07:45 PM

Mordecai really had forgot angels didn't belong in caves like he did and he felt his face warm with the thought. It was just so unnatural to him to think of the other side of the world. He tangled one hand with hers and led the way, his red eyes seeing well. "It's just a tunnel right now. Inside the cave, damp air curled around them and it got cooler as they reached further inside. Not much more than four yards in, the tunnel opened up to a grand room with cave formations and a lake sloping off in one corner. "So it was a cavern after all!" He let go of sora, telling her to stay still for just a minute. He racked his brain and came up with a spell he hadn't tried out before. Using some cloth from his shirt sleeves, he summoned a little fire and made a few torches to set against the walls. "Better?"

Xxx

Christian sighed and at first let Beth do as she wanted. He wanted her. He wanted this really bad. When he felt his heart beat a little faster as she touched his chest, his mind caught up. He grabbed her wrists, holding them still lightly. "We really shouldn't! I'll get addicted!" he exclaimed. Despite what he said, it was obvious he wanted her. "I...don't even know you."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 08:28 PM

Sora smiled as she looked around before she approached Mordecai. “We will need a bed, but otherwise this is perfect.” She touched his face tenderly and moved her arm so that it was around his waist. “I wonder what else you can show me down here in the darkness.” She kissed his lips softly. “My wicked demon.” She spoke those words with a smooth seductive tone, hoping that they would be pleasing to him.
XXXXX
Beth leaned forward and kissed Christian’s lips deeply. “And I will feed on your addition.” She turned her hands over and grabbed his wrists freeing herself. “But, you will only think of my and you will only sleep with me.” She purred and laid him down on the bed quickly wrapping her tail around one of his legs. “I know it’s what you want.” She smiled lustly and touched his face.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-20-2015, 09:17 PM

Mordecai chuckled before he kissed her back. They always seemed to fall into this rhythm and yet he couldn't stop it. That just wasn't his nature. "I can show you anything you want," he murmured back with his hands wandering though her wonderful hair. "Ah, but do you want a bed now? The ground is damp and dirty and you're and angel..." Even if she'd been corrupted, some angelic whims must exist right?

Xxx

Christian sighed at the contact. He couldn't resist her for much longer. "Even if I want marriage and family?" he asked. This was a demon in his bed. Didn't they tell lies in order to feed off of humans? How should he trust this wouldn't be one more mistake in his life? "We should...go out, get to know each other first. Be like proper lovers. It always goes so wrong when I start like this." He said that, but his handshad already come to rest on the small of her back, keeping her from leaving.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-20-2015 at 09:31 PM..

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-21-2015, 03:16 AM

Sora moved closer to Mordecai and kissed his lips deeply. “I am sure we can take care of the dampness and other small problems.” She moved her hand onto his hip and smiled at him. “But, we can make this cave work for us.” She moved her hand from his hop and started to stork his hair. “As it is, I will need to go outside some times and enjoy the sunlight, but for you my love I will live in a cave.” She blushed deeply. “I want us to be happy.”

XXXXX

Beth smiled at Christian. “You say one thing, but your body dose another.” She leaned forward and kissed his lips. “I will give you want you want.” She laid down next to him and looked into his eyes. “Christian.” She kissed his lips again and put her hand on his hip. “I am going to feed now.” She summoned her red light letting it engulf him she was in his mind now, waving a lusty fantasy for him and devouring his lust, a smile coming over her lips. She had been right, this man was bubbling over with wonderful lust.” When she finished she move closer to him. “Then we have a deal.” She took his hand on put it on her flat belly. “I will bear your children, little demons who will share your blood and mine.”

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-24-2015, 04:23 PM

It meant a lot to Mordecai that she would do this for him. He wanted to do the opposite for her--enjoy sunshine, her side of the world was it even possible? He didn't really know, being young himself. "Thank you. You do so much for me," he said, returning the sentiment. "But..." He hesitated before speaking the question that was on his mind. "But do you really love me?"

Xxx

"My body has a tendency to do that," Christian murmured with a sigh. He let himself fall into Beth's charm though and afterwards, he lay looking at her, trying to see more than a beautiful body. He spread his fingers over her belly with another sigh. "Little demon demon children. I never thought I'd live to see such a thing. I'm sure they will be beautiful though..."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-25-2015, 09:26 PM

“Mordecai.” Sora touched his face smiling. “My wicked demon.” She kissed his lips softly and moved a hand onto his hip. “My heart burns for you and only you.” She kissed him again and took his hand in hers. “I love you.” Her voice was soft and tender with a lusty edge to it. “We will make a home together in these caves.” She pulled him closer to her heart pounding as she brought her black wings up around him.

XXXXX

Beth smiled as Christian touched her flat belly. “They will be lovely children. I don’t know why, but we need to go to a dark place soon, somewhere where the suns light can’t reach us.” She kissed his lips deeply and got off of the bed quickly pulling on her clothing. Smiling lusty she flicked her tail against the floor and spread her wings. “Come to me.”

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-13-2015, 06:28 AM

"Do you?" Mordecai whispered back even as he wrapped his arms around Sora, falling into her lure as always. He couldn't tell the difference between her seduction and her true intent. Did she really love him? "I want to make a home with you. I want you to be mine and mine alone. I think I want to love you too. Or maybe I already do?" Was love the same as infatuation?

xxxx

Christian furrowed his brow, but he followed Beth, rearranging his clothes as he did so. "The sun? Is that bad for demons?" He didn't know anything himself, but at least the idea made sense. "You're not planning on flying somewhere with me are you?" He glanced around, clearly hesitating. "Wouldn't hiding in a closet for the day be just as fine?" He had a life and things to do, things he would not so quickly give up even for a woman who twisted him up in knots to this degree.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 06-13-2015, 10:59 AM

(( I was half asleep when I read your PM this morning.))
Sora smiled and brought her wings up around Mordecai. “You are already mine.” She cupped his face in her hands and kissed his lips deeply. “Mine and only mine.” She moved a hand up into his hair. “Never forget that Mordecai.” She kept him closes to her for about an hour, letting her lust rise quickly, before she pulled her wings into her back once more. She took his hand in hers and found a stone shelf near the ground, smiling softly she took him over to it and kissed him again.
XXXX
Beth walked up to Christian and took his hand in hers. “Maybe just for one night.” She stroked his hair and kissed his lips. “The night is growing shorter.” She moved a hand onto the back of his neck. “I have agreed to have your children so this one request should be easy for you.” She kissed his lips tenderly. “Christian we are going to need more space.” She laid down on the bed and pulled him closer to her and wrapped her tail around his leg. “Christian.” She bit his lower lip. “I won’t go back on my word, I will give you a large family.” She kissed his lips and neck deeply. “That is a promise.”