blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-13-2015, 04:07 PM

Life hadn't always been easy for the Ederulven triplets. Over the years they have grown apart living their own lives, but something has always found a way to bring them back together when they needed each other. One thing that strongly unites the two sisters despite the fact they rarely get along is their dear brother and his happiness. Many misadventures come from the two trying to find the perfect mate for their brother.

My Characters

Tara
Played by blueblackrose
“All things return to the Earth which gave birth to all things.”

Nickname: Ylva, Vlček, Volkov, Senka, Ériu, Firuzeh, and many others
Species: Ederulven
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Hair: Turquoise
Eyes: Silver
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: That's none of your business
Build: Athletic/Average
Markings: I have a tattoo between my shoulder blades and pyro marks on my cheeks. I have a moon shaped birthmark on my stomach. I also have various scars, most coming from my line of work. The exception would be the ones that are on my lower left side going from my hip down my thigh. I got them not long before I left home...

Personality: Why should I share that with the likes of you? I guess you could say that I tend to be a bit quiet, secretive and cold. One has to be in my line of work honey. At times I can be rather blunt and I don't like dealing with drama and bullshit. To get my jobs done I'll play the role necessary.
Likes: Zin, Ember, Fiaria, those I care about, nature, protecting those I care about & those in need and growing stronger
Dislikes: Ember (what can I say we have a love/hate relationship), being unable to complete a job, getting stiffed (oh, but do they regret it once I catch up to them), losing, getting caught, my scars and unnecessary cruelty.

Skills: I'm good at many things. I am a skilled fighter both melee and range. I've also dabbled in a bit of Earth magic (still working on this one) and many many other things. I'm very good at my job that's what matters.
Weaknesses: Ember, Zinfandel, Fiaria, my left leg and my nature to push those I care about away.
Weapons: Katana, dagger with elemental properties and kunai
Clothing Style: I usually wear neutral colors form fitting clothing along with a cloak or cape. When needed I will wear armor other than leather. If I'm not working then I still tend to wear the same thing. It is rare to see me in a skirt or dress. They just aren't my style.

History: I have a brother and sister who I love dearly and would do anything for. One is older and the other is younger by a few minutes, but that doesn't change a thing. As for me and my sister we don't get along other than when it comes to our dear brother. We had a falling out a long time ago, but this is no place to share that story. I left home at a young age. I felt it was for the best and the only way I could protect what I cared about most. More than likely my siblings don't understand why I made my decision and that's fine. They don't need to because I wouldn't change a thing about the choice I made back then. Life on my own without my twins hasn't always been easy. Though life would be boring if it was easy or without it's twists and turns.

Extra: What caused the scars on my left side also damaged my leg. When I push my leg's limits I end up limping and in pain for a while. I'm sure over time it will worsen to where I can't hide my weakness easily.

Conri Alastar Fionn
Played by blueblackrose
“Life moves on just like the air continues to move around us.”

Nickname: Con, Alastar and wolf
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single (considers himself a widower)
Hair: Chestnut
Eyes: Steel Blue
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: Not Telling
Build: On the slim side of athletic
Markings: I've had black tribal like markings that cover most of my body for a while. I don't remember how I got them, but I think they have something to do with someone I once held dear.

Personality: I tend to stick to myself. Most would call me an introvert and maybe I have become one since the incident. For the most part I just want to be left alone. I suppose if I did have to describe myself I would say that I try to be laid back, but sometimes that just not possible.At times I can be moody and very stubborn.
Likes: Red, being alone, night time, storms, the wind and nature.
Dislikes: Humans, hunters, senseless killing, nosy people and arrogance.

Skills: I'm excellent at identifying plants and minerals. I know when they are at their peak for harvesting and how to use them to create seasonings, medicines, salves, explosives and poisons. As a forest guide I'm also able to track and navigate through even the thickest of forests. Let me put it this way. I'm the best around when it comes to my job. Oh and did I mention that I inherited my parents Earth and Wind abilities. My wind abilities are stronger.
Weaknesses: My inability to leave someone who is injured alone, taking in strays and my past.
Weapons: Bow and quiver of 24 arrows, dagger & my knowledge to create explosives and poisons
Clothing Style: I typically wear a tunic/shirt over pants and a long coat or cloak with fur trim. My clothes tend to be in neutral or earth tones.

History: This isn't something I really want to talk about. I suppose if you must know I will share some with you. I am the son of Von and Julia Alastar. I never really got the chance to know them. When I was three or so while we were traveling to a new village we were attacked. I had been sleeping due to being sick when it happened and that was lucky for me because the men that attacked didn't know I was there. Unfortunately my parents were killed by the bandits. After they left I was left alone. It was a few days later that a man discovered the wreckage and me along with it. Even though he was human he took me with him to his home. That man didn't fear me like almost everyone else in the village he lived near. Boris Fionn raised me as his one child. He often told me I was a god sent. Probably because he had lost his wife to childbirth along with their unborn child only months before.

Growing up things were mostly peaceful. Boris taught me everything I needed to know about the forest. About the plants and minerals. How to use them to heal and other things. When we discovered I had inherited my parents magic abilities he did what he could to help me control them and improve them. It was during that time that I met the love of my life. Her named was Arisa Lynette Corbin, but I called her Red. Unlike the others in the nearby village she didn't fear me. The two of us became close over time. Foolishly I thought those days filled with peacefulness and love would never end. It has been three years since I lost my beloved Red and dear father. It's because of that incident that took them away from me that I have come to dislike humans and hunters (the ones that hunt anthros and the like).

After the passing of Red and Boris I left the only place I knew and ended up here. Like my dear father I am a forest guide and herbalist. I guess I'll see how things go for now. The place I have settled seems to be nice enough even if there are several shady people around.

Extra: There was once a time that he contemplated suicide because he wasn't sure he could move on. Another picture.

Damon Matthew Klein
Played by blueblackrose
“For her I would do anything, even if it means becoming something she hates.”
Nickname: Puma, Matt & Half-breed/blood (hates being called the last one)
Occupation: Blacksmith and sword for hire/spy (Fiaria's personal informant and guardian of her son, Shiro)
Species: Half Katayan
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: It's complicated (Is in love with Fiaria Anise Silverfang)
Hair: Golden Blonde
Eyes: Emerald Green
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 193
Build: Stalky and muscular
Markings: Has numerous scars covering his body from both abuse and fights. If asked he could probably tell you which one is from what along with when he got it and from who he got it from. The biggest scar is probably the one on his heart left by the woman he loves.

Personality: What are you like?
Likes: Fiaria, Shiro, those he considers friends, nature, fire, travelling
Dislikes: Ara'mis, humans, anthro hunters, those who look down on half bloods, being unable to Fiaria to see him as something more than a friend, crowds, noisy people, people who can't keep their mouth's shut and anyone who would dare to hurt Fiaria, Shiro or someone weaker than themselves.

Skills: I'm a skilled fighter when it comes to hands to hands and melee. I'm fair at ranged weapons and using my fire and healing magics. One of my many talents is gathering information. Oh and did I mention that I'm also an excellent blacksmith?
Weaknesses: Fiaria, Shiro, my temper and inability at times to control my magic.
Weapons: Long sword, short sword and fists/claws
Clothing Style: Usually a shirt/tunic with a pair of pants when I'm not smithing. While smithing I usually go around topless. When it comes to wearing armor I tend to prefer leather because it's lighter and easier to move around in.

History: Do I really need to share this? Fine ok..it's just that there are things in my past that I'm not proud of. I am the only son of Matthew and Sabin Klein. My father was a traveling human blacksmith and my mother was a Katayan woman, a member of the Blaze clan. Matthew happened upon the Blaze clan village of Het Hart while traveling. Seeing that he could make some money he set up what was to be a temporary blacksmith shop in an abandoned hut not far from the village. Not long after he set up his shop he met my mother. Those two fell in love at first sight.

Well as the story goes they courted for a bit before getting married. The Blaze clan was against the union of a Katayan and a human, but my parents didn't care. They got married and settled in what had originally been a small one room hut. They lived together happily and a couple years after they married had me. Their happiness and love only increased.

Growing up was hard. From a young age I often got into fights with the other children. It was nothing for me to return home with cuts and bruises. Mother would scold me, but it didn't change things. The other children would pick on me, start fights with me. They didn't want anything to do with a half breed. It also didn't help that I had a short temper like my father. Anyway around when I was four or five my parents decided maybe it was time to move to somewhere more peaceful.We moved to the outskirts of a small city that was home to mostly anthros, half bloods, and other races. Even there I couldn't stay out of fights.

A few years passed before tragedy struck. While my father was on a trip a group of men broke into our home. I'm not sure what they were after. I just remember my mother fighting furiously with them, protecting me. She did well until one of them managed to cut her with a poisoned dagger. After that things got worse. There was so much blood, the men's, hers, and mine. *closes eyes and pushes back the memories before it's too late*

I don't remember what happened after my mother fell to the ground. After that things are black until a few days later when i woke up alone within our home that was littered with broken furniture, dishes and objects and splattered with blood. When I found my mother's body she was already gone. There was nothing I could do for her. Luckily for me my father returned later that day. We cleaned her body before burning it.

After that Father was a wreck for a while, we both were. Even so we moved on, moving to another place in hopes that things would be better. Father did the best he could for me, teaching me what he could. I'm thankful to him.

Once I was old enough I left home to find my place in the world. It was while I was traveling that I came across Fiaria. She was unlike any Katayan I had ever met before. She had no clan to speak of. She was alone in the world and had been from a young age. In my wonder I fell in love with her though she didn't feel the same way as her heart belongs to another. A man that I can't stand and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't hesitate to kill for all the times he's hurt her. Plus Fiaria has entrusted me with an important job which I will fulfill.

Currently my job for Fiaria has changed a bit as I no longer have someone else to look out for other than myself. I don't really have a place to call home so I travel a lot. Like my father I'm a blacksmith. I also work as a sword for hire. Lately I've been a little homesick so I'm thinking of visiting my aging father.

Extra: Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon

Kilia: Esmme:

Last edited by blueblackrose; 01-22-2016 at 11:32 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-14-2015, 07:33 PM

▬▬▬▬▬ Patience • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Kilia

BIRTH FACTS:

Full Name:Johji Kaimalie Ruvel Nailematofa
Call Me: Ruvel, Jo, Kai
Race: Reaper oh you mean human race hmmmm let us just go with Hawaiian/Japanese
Origin: Anywhere and everywhere
Blood Type: Why would i know that? eh if i had to guess it would be 0-
Eye Color: My right eye is a red amber color and my left eye is purple
Hair Color: Naturally Black but dyed Red that naturally fades to white at the tips
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: Six foot and two inches
Weight: one hundred and seventy-nine pounds
Body Type: Most of my weight is in nothing but pure muscle which i get from my athletic build, which is a bit slender, broad shoulders and chest. I suppose you could say I am that tall dark, handsome, muscular rouge man that most would read about in romance novels.
Hair Style: Medium short length, shaggy, slight feather look to it can be considered bed head
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: straight
Scars: multiply scars from various weapons, has scars on his wrists as if he been chained up or tried to commit suicide.
Ink/Holes: spider bite piercings on lip, has right ear pierced in five different places, has left eyebrow pierced. Has a hidden tattoo on the bottom of his right foot, has a tattoo on the right side of his chest, and the tribal on his left arm.
Alignment: Neutral

ALL ABOUT ME:
He is cold and distant, it is as if no one can reach him. He is often spotted with a stoic or sharp angry look upon his face. Some people tend to be afraid of him, or out right avoid him. They often him find him uncomfortable to be around as he does not often speak and when he does it is in a harsh and brash way. He can be off putting, maybe even come off as a insensitive jerk.
THE TRUTH:
He is actually a very shy person. He is faithful when it comes to his job to the point that it almost seems like an obsession. He is spontaneous in a romantic way, if he had someone to be romantic with. He is quick to lay blame on him self about any circumstance though he will not let anyone know about it.

SKILLS:
He has an uncanny knack with his guns, being one of the sharpest shooters there is in the world. He rarely misses and when he does, you would never know it because of his demeanor he acts if he had planed it all from the start. He is rather handy with his scythe, it is the only mid range weaponry that he is handy with as he likes the difference in weight from one end to the other. He can speak Japanese, English, and Hawaiian. Though his speech tends to be broken up among the three, with words from each language that he needs to go back over and explain what he means, he tries hard to only speak one but in his child hood home they were all spoken so old habits die hard. He always been athletic and flexible, having to be for the many activities that he participated in which still comes in handy, and of course he is an extremely patient man. He can wait out anything, nothing can really make him lose his calm or geode him into losing his temper.
ABILITIES:
Has the ability to see souls, the time span of a persons life, and the connections of soul mates. Though he does not use them unless they are beneficial to what he needs it for. He is also rather good at surfing
EQUIPMENT:
two gun holsters and a satchel that ties around his leg that is full of bullets and a piece of black leather used to tie his scythe to his back
WEAPON(S):
two twin guns and a scythe

THAT DARK DAY:
xxx
SINNING SOME MORE:
xxx
CURRENT POSITION:
I am a virtue who works as a grim reaper.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
He doesn't remember much about his past but occasionally there are somethings that make him nostalgic for a life he does not remember.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: The constant Betrayal of Lovers
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: Medieval Times/The time of King Arthur
THEME SONG: KONGOS - Come With Me Now
FAMILY: I have none
PET PEEVE(S): people trying to make him angry, people teasing him

Maria Eva Vega Ainara De Santiago Constantin
Played by [Kilia]
“I must do what I have to in order to survive and to provide.”

Nickname: Maria, Eva, Ara, Conny, Vega, Ria, Ain, Mrs. Constantin
Species: Raccoon Demon
Orientation: heterosexual
Relationship Status: Widowed
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: Five foot six inches
Weight: 152 pounds
Build: Hour glass figure, thin, flexible, athletic
Markings: light tan raccoon markings, a tattoo on her collar bone

Personality: I am a loving, caring mother and all around nice.
Dislikes: Day time, something happening to my son, getting caught

Skills: Hun i am a professional thief, gymnastic, kleptomaniac, just all around very skilled at my job.
Weaknesses: Her son is her weak spot
Weapons: various types of smoke bombs, throwing knives, a handgun
Clothing Style: a complete black leather suit with black knee high boots and a black hood.

History: I have a child, His name is Vincent Jr. His father had passed away before he could see our child. Now i resort to my profession to provide for him and my self.

Extra: I live in a secret tree house outside of the town....

Ember
Played by [kilia]
“The flames may go out but there will always be embers.”

Nickname: Em (only my sibilings call me this)
Occupation: hmmm well I am a mistress of the night, hostess, fencer, in general I am the head of the underworld in my town.
Age: haven't you been taught to never ask a lady her age? But if you must know I am 21 plus some years of experience. (27)
Orientation: to be honest I don't know anymore....I am probably pansexual? Maybe....
Relationship Status: It is complicated for I am in many relationships.
Hair: light golden blonde
Eyes: extremely pale violet (they used to be a deeper violet)
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: just right
Build: petite, athletic
Markings: Has belly button pierced, has scars on her chest, thighs & back (she does not talk about them, it clearly deals with something in her past)

Personality: i don't know!! I guess I am cunning and manipulative and I tend to always get what I want.
Dislikes: fighting with my sibilings, extremely bright lights, my lost eye sight

Skills: to many to list
Weaknesses: Tara, Zinfandel and my poor eyesight
Weapons: Poison needles, oh lipstick that has poison in it, and my sword. (That some how looks very similar to Tara's)
Clothing Style: hmm well I normally wear dresses and corsets and flats oh and cloaks and jewelry. You know the normally girly girl stuff. The complete opposite of Tara.

History: I have a brother and a sister whom I love dearly. They are older then me by a few minutes but that is okay. As for the relationship between me and my sister, well we seem to only get along and agree when it comes to our brother. You see we had a falling out years ago when....well there was an incident. But I am not getting into that as it is no ones business.

Extra: Secretly....no one else knows this but I am blind.....I lost my eyesight a long time ago.

Last edited by Kilia; 08-14-2015 at 06:23 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 03:11 AM

Esmme's Characters

Zinfandle

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-14-2015, 04:31 AM

The late summer air was light and crisp with a subtle hint of autumn which would soon be upon those who lived within this part of Iruna. Sun filtered through the trees of the forest as it rose higher into the late morning sky. Nearby the busy sounds of Tamar, the capital city of Mystika , can be heard disturbing the sounds of nature. As usually the city had been bustling with activity since early morning.

Several days have passed since the anthro woman finished her last job. Originally she hadn’t planned going anywhere near the city. If it wasn’t for the fact that she had something important to discuss with a certain person the Ederulven would never have ventured to this place. Tara groaned inwardly as she neared the city gates, her black wolf ears flattening against her hair. Approaching the city gate she pulled the hood of her plum colored cloak over her head, hiding her features. There was no guarantee that what happened the last time she was in this place had been forgotten yet. If she was lucky no one would remember her.

After some delays due to the merchant entering the city and heading to the castle she was finally allowed to enter. To her pleasure it seemed that the guards didn’t recognize her. These men didn’t seem to be as observant as they should. The merchant they allowed to enter had more than just his delivery for the castle, but she said nothing. Now wasn’t the time to cause a ruckus by confronting a smuggler.

Silver eyes scanned the streets and people before her. “Too many people,” Tara grumbled to herself as she turned down a back alley. As usually she first headed to the Silberner Regen to get a room and a drink. The woman was sure she would need one before meeting with her sister.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 09-04-2015 at 05:07 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-04-2015, 04:18 AM

Ember smooth out her outfit before she finished lacing up her knee high boots before she moved out of her secret hide out, sighing heavily. Her pale purple eyes scanned over the area before she tugged the hood up over her head as she moved down the busy street. She easily avoided the people that milled about her. She had plans to meet with her dear twin sister at their normal spot.

The Shifter's Eye.

It was a nice enough spot, it was more respectable then most places but it was still known for the nightlife at the end of the day. It still had the underworld dealings that were going on right in broad daylight despite the guards that hung out there. Then again those very same guards could be just as dirty as the rest of the patrons.

Though that did not bother the Ederulven as she headed the underworld dealings in this town. There might have been a king or a prince in that town but she was the real ruler, the queen of the rogues, ruffians, murders, thieves, smugglers, harlots, etc. If it is a job you can think of for the underbelly of a town then she was the head boss.

It felt like hours to her but she had made it there in well in an hour to the tavern, taking her normal booth in the far back corner that was darkest. She sighed heavily as she closed her eyes, not that she really needed them anymore. Now all she had to do was wait.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-05-2015, 04:31 AM

At the bar William Dacre sat on a stool talking to the owner of the establishment. They were deep in discussion when the sound of the door opening distracted him. Glancing over his shoulder the dark elf spotted a familiar slender figure. A grin spread across his lips as he excused himself. The owner just shook his head. “If you two break anything you better pay for it or you will have to find some other place to stay.” William laughed lightly making his way towards the woman that his eyes were set on.

Upon enter the Silberner Regen a male attempted to make a move on her. The dark elf must have been an idiot as this wasn’t the first time he had done this to her. For some reason he just couldn’t take no for an answer. Tara was sure that the only reason he did this was because of her attire and because he liked to annoy her. While else would he make it a point to always try to get the Ederulven to spend an evening in his company?

Before he even started talking to her Tara held her hand up to silence him. “NO,” she growled, refusing to let him speak if she could. Don’t start Dacre, don’t start. It was useless as he ignored and just smiled, before taking her hand and kissing the back of it. Quickly the Ederulven pulled her hand away. “Go away; I’m in a hurry Dacre.”

William swiftly appeared before the wolf, smiling warmly. He didn’t even flinch at the growl she gave at just seeing him. Instead he chuckled before taking her hand and kissing it. “Now, now, don’t be that way my pet. It’s been so long since you last visited. I have missed you my pet.

The sweet smile the dark elf wore never faded except for when he gave her a small pout and hurt look at her actions and words. “Don’t be so cold.” Continuing to ignore her he pulled her in for a hug. While he hugged Tara William whispered in her ear after pulling her hood off. “If you want me to ignore you you shouldn’t wear outfits like that.” His smile shifted into a teasing grin. Mischief gleamed in his dark silver eyes.

The woman didn’t hear a word the male said. “Dacre…” That was all she was able to get out before he continued to speak. Tara rolled her eyes. She made a move to go past him, but was quickly blocked and pulled into a hug. A snarl came from the Ederulven as she sled a small dagger from its hiding place. The dagger was maneuvered to where it was threatening a precious area between the dark elf’s legs.

“Really now? I remember coming in here before wearing rather plain clothes and you still had the same death wish.” At this point an almost sickeningly sweet smile graced the woman’s pale pink lips. Lightly she tapped the point of the dagger against him to prove she meant business. “Now if you wish to stay all in one piece I’d advise you to disappear from my sight.” The words were growled lowly as she glared up at the taller man.

He swallowed hard and his features darkened when he felt the tip of a blade press against his manhood. What a low blow, moving straight to threatening him with bodily harm. William shook his head, making a light clicking sound with his tongue. “Is that the way it’s going to be my pet?” Her response of tapping the blade against him caused him to growl, his hold on her tightening briefly.

“I would rather like to stay in one piece a while longer so…” With a grunt of displeasure the dark elf released her from his hold. His features were still dark as he glared down at Tara. “You win this round my pet. Next time I won’t give up so easily.” There was a hidden threat within those words. William was a sore loser, but the fact she jumped started straight to ending their reunion made him even more sore.

“Yes, that is the way it IS. And stop calling me that Dacre.” Her growl deepened a bit. “I’m no one’s pet. Nor will I ever be.” For a moment there was a deadly glint within her silver eyes. When he finally released her the woman gave him one last warning tap with her blade before backing away. “There won’t be a next time if I have my way about it.” Her words were laced with malice.

Not wanting to waste anymore of her time with this dark elf Tara pushed past him after putting away her dagger. At first the look she gave the owner of the establishment was one of annoyance due to his chuckling at the interaction between her and William. It soon faded, replaced by a warmer one. Before he even started to greet her the Ederulven just nodded. “I know….I know.” She let out a sigh.

“Things are so much more peaceful when you two aren’t around.” He laughed. The owner greeted her with the usual hug that he normally did when things weren’t very busy. “Even so it’s good to see you. It’s been a while.”

Letting go of Tara he took a step back, looking her over. Quietly he noted the newer bruises she tried to hide, along with a few cuts and scrapes. Inwardly he frowned. Such a lovely young woman yet she had so many scars and often came in covered in bruises, cuts and other injuries. Why someone like her would do such dangerous work he would never understand.

“The usual right? Single room for an unknown amount of time and a strong drink to get things started.” When the woman nodded he smiled. While she made her way to the bar he got her a room key. Glancing over he noticed that William had wandered off, sulking. He gave a light chuckle before joining Tara that the bar. First he gave her the room key then pulled out a bottle of whiskey proceeding to pour them both a drink. “Here’s to being alive.” Both of them downed their drinks after raising their glasses.

------------------------------------------

Of all days to have to go to the city to deliver herbs and medicines it had to be today. The young man had barely been able to force himself to get out of bed this morning. No, that wasn’t true. He wanted anything other than to be within that small cottage he called home after another sleepless night. The Ederulven gathered what was needed and hurried on his way thinking the quicker he got this trip over with the better.

It took a several hours to get to the city and it was late morning by the time Conri arrived. While he waited in the line at the gate to get into the city he lazily looked around, randomly making notes of those around him. There was a merchant that seemed to be smuggling some contraband, a couple with a small child and then another woman who kept her face hidden. From the scent of the woman in the plum cloak she was also one of his kind which peaked his interest slightly, but only for a moment. He was here on business and nothing more. Was there really a reason to rush he thought as he continued to wait.

Waiting at the city gate seemed to take forever, but he finally was able to get through with little trouble. First the man went to deliver the herbs that a local pharmacy had ordered from him. After that he delivered some of the specially made medicines to his regular customers. By the time the Ederulven finished his rounds his stomach was grumbling and protesting his lack of food. “Shut up,” Conri grumbled.

The battle with his stomach was a losing one as he ended up wandering into The Shifter’s Eye instead of heading back to the city gate. Conri took a see at a table about half-way back and on the darker side of the establishment. A few moments passed before a rather busty waitress found her way over to his table. She greeted him with a big smile and wink before asking for his order. Inwardly he groaned, but he returned her smile with one of his own before giving her his order of a medium rare steak, potatoes and seasonal vegetables with a pint of ale.

-----------------------------------

Within a dark corner of The Shifter’s Eye a blonde male sat alone. He had been there for hours staring at the drink he held between his hands. Every so often he would move, taking a drink or glancing around. Most were wise enough to leave the half Katayan alone. Only a few would be able to clearly see that Damon was very troubled at this point in time.

Again he had managed to increase the gap between him and the woman he cared about most. Again he was stupid, letting his anger and jealousy get the better of him. Even if all he wants is the best for Fiaria, for her to be happy, but when it came to her relationship to Ara’mis he just couldn’t stand it. That man, no, that monster he was no good for her. He would be the death of her. That is something Damon was sure of.

Why? Why do I always do this? Why can’t you see the truth Ria? Sitting there the events of a week prior replayed in his mind.

Still angry from learning that Ria had been foolish and travelled into dangerous territory after agreeing to a request from a stranger. The male became restless. It wasn’t his place to go after her. There were other things he needed to do first and hope that his dear friend would be alright. Keeping tabs on Ria while she was away would prove to be difficult, but he would do it for her sake and the sake of his sanity. It was several months later that Damon would learn that Ria had moved on from the hunters hut to another location and it would be several more days before he reached the woman’s new hideaway.

As the half Katayan approached the small cottage deep within the dense forest his nose wrinkled at the familiar scent that lingered within the air. Why? Why had that person been here? He was the one that had caused the tension between him and Ria. A low growl came from the male as he drew closer to the cottage. From the way it appeared that man had already left this place. A bit of relief washed over him, but it only lasted a moment. Now that he was here he found himself growing nervous.

The last time he had met with his dear friend things had turned out disastrous. Ria had told him to leave and never return and if he did she would have his head. Remembering her tone of voice and the coldness within her eyes caused him to swallow hard. It wasn’t too late to just leave right? No, he still had a job to do. A few more moments passed as he gathered his courage once more.

Damon let himself in as usual. Quietly he called out to Ria. There was no answer. This caused him to worry a bit. Was he right? Had Ara’mis finally gotten her killed? The man searched the living area before moving to the bedroom. It was there he found his friend sleeping, her breathing shallow. The room was filled with the scent of mint, other medicinal herbs and that man. Instantly anger rose within him.

“Ria, wake up. Please Ria!” He shook her as he attempted to wake her. She groaned a bit before looking up at him with those piercing icy orbs which sent a light chill down his spine

A small snarl came from the female Katayan before she forced herself to sit up. “What do you want?” Why did these two persist in coming to see her at bad times? Her eyes never left him as she waited for an answer.

Damon lowered his head and sighed slightly. “I know you told me you never wanted to see me again, but that won’t keep me from keeping my promise. I found out some information that I thought you could use. Though it seems that maybe you don’t need me anymore since you have that assassin of yours.” It was impossible for him to keep the hate he felt towards Ara’mis out of his tone. “You better keep him on a short leash if you don’t want to regret it.”

“Think what you want Damon. Also it’s none of your business what my relation to Ara’mis is. If anything we are merely strangers who use each other when it’s convenient.” That wasn’t true and the woman knew it. It had only been a couple months since the two of them had allowed themselves to somewhat open up to each other and be honest. She confessed her love and the two of them came to an agreement. If they had the kind of relation that she just described then Ara’mis would be more comfortable. So would she at times.

Damon laughed at the way she described the relationship between her and the assassin. “You know that’s not true. You can’t hide the truth from me. You protected him before. You allowed yourself to get hurt to keep us from fighting. Don’t try to fool me.” Before he could continue on he was shoved off the bed where he sat.

A light growl came from the man as he caught himself. He gave her a glare. The look he received in return caused him to freeze.

“Don’t start. If that is why you are here then leave and never come back.” Her words were cold just like the look within her icy orbs. The temperature within the room began to fall.

Fine. Just so you know the Blaze clan seems to be moving East in their search. As for the Tempest clan their interest in you seems to be fading. Seems they believe the rumors of your death that I made sure got spread around.” Damon’s report was quick and lacked it’s normal detail. Possibly it was because of the growing tension.

“Good. Also thank you for the report. You may leave.” Ria slightly waved her hand to bid him to do as she said. When she moved to sit up she had reopened one of her wounds.

No, things wouldn’t be that simple. The male sniffed the air a bit as a new scent caught his attention. Blood. Whose? “Ria you don’t look good, are you ok?”

With a snarl she snapped at him. “I’m fine, now leave.”

“No, he hurt you again didn’t he? I’ll track him down and kill him!” Damon’s voice rose until he was shouting.

That is where the argument began. They went back and forth until Fiaria forced herself out of the bed and attacked him. Even while injured she managed to overpower the male, probably because she was running on pure adrenaline and rage at that point in time. Again he found himself being kicked out and told not to return. This time he didn’t get to leave unscathed. Even if Ria said that her injuries came from saving a human child and a close call with a bounty hunter with a demon for a partner he had his doubts. Then again the bounty hunter with a demon partner sounded familiar.

Will you draw my OCs?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 11-13-2015 at 04:11 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-17-2015, 09:24 PM

Johji sat at the bar of Silberner Regen. He had witnessed what happened between the dark elf and the Ederulven but brushed it off. He sighed heavily before running a hand through his long wavy black hair. Easily finishing his drink off. The fun thing bout being a reaper was the fact that no one notices him. Not even the bartender or anyone else for that fact. it is like their eyes just skip over him or their mind feels the space that he is in with nothing. Though it also left him in a rather bad spot as there was no one he could interact with or anyone that he could possibly fall in love with.

He placed some money under his empty cup, walking past Tara and the Owner, glancing at them for a few moments before he followed after a patron whom he was truly following and trying to get a hold of to begin with. The person was nearing their time, and it was going to be a rather gruesome death.

Last edited by Kilia; 11-15-2015 at 02:06 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-13-2015, 04:32 AM

While the woman shared a drink with the owner she couldn’t help, but to keep glancing around. For some reason she couldn’t shake the feeling that they were being watched. She mostly shrugged the feeling off due to her encounter with William. Tara knew that he stalked her from time to time, thinking she didn’t notice his presence or movements from the shadows. When the owner asked her about what brought her to the city she merely grinned before giving him a wink. “That hun, is a secret. You know I don’t share my business with others.” The man chuckled. “Same old Ylva.”

A few more words were exchanged before the woman downed her third shot. She had also made it a rule to not have more than that before meeting with her sister. Once her last drink was finished she took a deep breath and gave the man a nod. “Thank you. I’ll be heading out for a bit after I take my things to my room. Tell Dacre it would be wise of him to refrain from stalking me. If I catch him he’s a dead elf.” Her words of warning were mixed with amusement and malice. Almost as if she dared the man to try it just so she could teach him a lesson.

Again the Ederulven got that strange feeling of someone looking or watching her. Her silver eyes scanned the room again. For a brief moment she could have sworn that she saw a man (Johji) with dark hair looking toward her and the owner before following after another patron. Her ears laid back slightly, her expression becoming more serious. Just what or who was that? Had they been here the entire time? It bothered Tara that she was unable to place the man she saw even though she could place everyone and everything else inside the room.

After a few moments she shook her head. Not wanting to waste more time she quickly took her things to her room and got ready for her meeting. Knowing Ember she was already waiting for her at the appointed meeting spot. After changing into a more appropriate outfit the woman left, quietly she made her way towards The Shifter’s Eye.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 11-16-2015 at 01:22 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-15-2015, 02:47 PM

Ember sighed heavily, she wasn't looking at anything before her not that she could if she wanted to do so. You see something happened to her that actually caused her to lose her eye sight though she does not let anyone know it. She is technically not blind since she can still make things out, everything is just extremely fuzzy and occasionally they fade into just black blobs.

She sighed once more as she played with a piece of red string, before running her fingers through her hair. She could not smell her sister, so in the mean time she braided her hair, tying it off with the red string she had been playing with. She stopped before growling, she could smell an unfamiliar Ederulven who sat at a table near her.

This caused her to stand up and move over to him, a serious look upon her face before she sat down across from him. "So what brings you to my territory?" she said to him in a voice as calm as she possibly could, sipping at her wine.

---------- Post added 11-15-2015 at 10:14 AM ----------

Maria laughed, she was in her human form and her son managed to maintain his own human form. At the moment he was cooing and babbling on about the things around them as she walked into the city. It was not often she was able to take some time off to spend with her son. So she was not aware of what was going to potentionally happen to her. The last thing she ever planned was leaving her son only in a world without his parents.

So what happened next was not something she expected, after all she just wanted to spend a wonderful, peaceful day with her child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johji on the other hand was sitting calmly next to the person that he had plans to terminate his life. The only thing is that he can not account for is what will happen. He pulled the glove off of his hand, before patting the man on the shoulder. Stealing his soul out of his body. The person soon lost control of the cart, heading wildly down the road, straight for Maria and Vincent Jr. It was not his plan to have a bunch of people get hurt but there was nothing that he could do. He sighed heavily before hopping off and heading back towards the inn he had been watching Tara at for a brief moment.

He looked back to see Maria cry out, clinging to her child as she turned to take most of the force of the accident. He watched her try to get out of the way but get hit full force by the horse pulling the cart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was blood, debry, injured people and a couple of dead bodies laid about. Though the raccoon female had some glass, wood sticking out of her. She was curled up and clinging to her child, whom was in scathed by the accident. People milled about in the chaos, trying to help those in the cross fired, standing in the middle of it all was the reaper, watching with a stoic look upon his face. While Ember had no clue to what was going outside. Vincent Jr. was crying as he clinged to his badly damaged mother, his powers keeping anyone from coming to help them.

Last edited by Kilia; 11-16-2015 at 02:03 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-11-2015, 03:56 AM

The Ederulven took a large swig of his ale while he waited for his meal. He no sooner had his plate placed before him and a female Ederulven took a seat across from him. A low snarl came from him as he stared at his uninvited guest. After she began to speak he quieted. Conri raised an eyebrow at the question. Her territory? He often forgotten the territorial nature of his own kind because he rarely dealt with them or anyone else unless necessary. Just like today, if he hadn’t had to make a delivery then he would be in the forest he claimed as his.

“What brings me here is no concern of yours. After I have had my meal I will be leaving the same way I came. Just a passing shadow that no one knows and will more than likely not remember ever being there.” His tone was calm, but cold. She didn’t need to know his business. It’s not like he was going to be staying here. He hated the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While she walked the Ederulven fiddled with an amulet that she had picked up. Something she thought that her sister would like. From what she understood the blood red jewel was rare and valuable. Turning the corner she put it back into a safe place. Tara slowed her pace a bit, getting the feeling she was being watched. Glancing about she was unable to determine where or who the feeling was coming from. Not that she had much time to really search for it.

Just a few yards away from her a horse cart was out of control. The man who was driving the cart had lost control and it was heading for the crowded street. Cursing under her breath Tara took off at a full run. Normally what happened wouldn’t be any concern of hers, but there were children in the way. Even with how quick the wolf was she couldn’t reach the horse in time to steer it clear of the people. There was a crash, the horse getting free of the cart and running away leaving behind a chaotic scene.

The woman went about helping by clearing away pieces of debris and freeing those who were trapped by pieces of the broken cart. She recognized the man who had been driving as the one who had left Silberner Regen before her. It was odd. After helping a man get his leg out from under a wheel she started to move to help the mother who protected her child. She was almost at them when she was cut off by a male Katayan. Tara took a step back, staring at the male’s back. He had a slightly familiar scent which caused some confusion.

A few moments passed. She shook her head. She had done all she could do, but the fact that the man had just been at the same place she had been made her curious. What was going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed like nothing would bring the Katayan out of his deep thoughts. That was until his ears flicked as they picked up the sounds of the crash out in the street. It was the familiar cry from a child that brought him back to the present. At first the thought of Shiro being in trouble entered his mind, but soon things clicked. It wasn’t Shiro, but instead Maria’s son. Damon was sure of it.

Without a word he quickly rose to his feet and ran out of The Shifter’s Eye. Following the sounds he was soon upon the scene of the accident. There she was, Maria, curled around her crying son. “Maria!” She was covered in blood and had glass and wood sticking out of her. Without a second thought the man ran to help them. He cut off a female Ederulven who was going to help. Ignoring the Ederulven he kept going, but found himself unable to get close due to Vincent’s powers.

There was concern written all over his face as he looked the woman over. She was badly hurt, but thankfully Vincent seemed to be ok. “Maria, are you conscious? If you are try to calm Vincent so I can get to you.” He wasn’t sure what to do which caused him to start pacing.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 01-24-2016 at 05:19 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-09-2016, 10:30 PM

Ember brushed her hair out of her face, focusing on him as best as she could, sipping at her glass of wine. She listened to what he had to say before chuckling to her self, it was actually rare for a male Ederulven to come into town. "Oh so your that type." she said to him as she looked at him with an amused look on her face. It was rare for her to run into another of her kind that was not family, so was not going to let him get away with such a thing easily. "The shadow realm....is where I am the queen. No shadow passes without me knowing about it. So what brings you here is a concern of mine." she spoke honestly to him, running her finger over the rim of her glass, watching him eat his meal.

---------- Post added 01-09-2016 at 05:14 PM ----------

Vincent Jr. was bawling his eyes out, clinging to his mother, upon hearing Damon call out to his mother, he seemed to start to calm down a little bit but he was still not allowing anyone to get close to them. Probably because he wanted to protect his mother from getting hurt like she was protecting him.

Maria groaned, her eyes fluttering open and closed, vaguely registering what was going on around her. "Shhh....." she said, raising a shaky hand to pet her child's head. She didn't want to move around to much because of the pain she was in. "Damon?" she moaned, curling up a bit more as she finally managed to get Vincent calmed down enough to stop using his powers. She struggled to stay conscious, feeling her self starting to slip back into unconsciousness. She looked at Damon as he came closer to her, handing vincent over to him. "Please protect him...." she mumbled to him before passing out once more.

---------- Post added 01-09-2016 at 05:56 PM ----------

Johji stopped, he couldn't help but watch as the Ederulven rescued those who were trapped and injured. He couldn't understand why someone would do such a thing when it did not concern them. Especially this female whom came off as the type to keep to herself and ignore those around her. He quietly watched her from the shadows of a doorway, looking above her head to see just how long her life span is. Clicking his tongue before pulling his hood up over his head, tucking the soul orb away in his bag as he tucked his scythe away also. Making sure that there was no one else in the destruction that was meant to die. Though the person who had the worst damage was being taken care of as was her son, lucky for her she was going to survive.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-15-2016, 06:07 AM

Conri cut into his rare steak as he listened to the female Ederulven. It felt a bit strange and uncomfortable being around one of his own kind. Most of his life he had lived with humans and had little contact with anthros and the like. Taking a bit of his meal he gathered that Ember didn’t plan on leaving him alone anytime soon. “And what type would that be?” The man raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled slightly at her comment of being the queen of shadows and that what brought him here was her concern. Conri took another swig of his ale before finally truly looking the woman over. She wasn’t bad looking, he had to admit. Ember’s light colored hair reminded him of Red. After a few more bits of his food the man decided he would entertain his uninvited luncheon guest. “If you must really know why I am here, it’s because I had some deliveries to make. I am an herbalist.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The male continued to pace, slowly getting closer when he could as the child calmed down. “Yes, it’s me.” His features softened a bit when Maria spoke, she was able to respond so that was a good sign. It was still several moments before the woman was able to calm down Vincent Jr. When he was final able to reach them Damon quickly moved to their side kneeling by the mother and child. “I will Maria.” He took the child, comforting him further. “Shhh now. It’s going to be ok little one.” Gently he pet the boys head.

The Katayan moved so that he could hold Vincent in his left arm as he began to check Maria’s injuries. His healing magic would useful in this kind of situation, but he didn’t want to alarm those around them or frighten the child further. There was a pained look as he stared down that the woman. He had to do something. Taking a calming breath he began to carefully and gently remove the bits of wood from the woman’s injuries.

That’s it just take it slow. Calm yourself so you can focus. With most of the debris removed from the wounds he sighed, closing his emerald eyes. “I don’t know if you can hear me or not Maria, but I’m going to heal you a bit before moving you. This may hurt and burn a bit. Please try to bear with it…” His whispers trailed off as he told her to not be frightened or scared of him. Focus just like Ria taught you. If you heal her slowly unlike you did Ria that time then it should be fine. Before placing a hand on Maria’s side he looked down at Vincent who clung to him. “I’m going to help your mom so please don’t get scared.”

Taking another calming breath he began healing the shifter. At first a warm almost soothing sensation washed over Maria’s body. As the healing process continued the sensation became more of a burn. It was most intense in the areas where the wounds were closing and healing. Damon did the best he could to keep the burn from becoming too intense. He didn’t want to frighten Vincent if his healing abilities caused his mother to cry out in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Tara post coming soon]

Last edited by blueblackrose; 01-23-2016 at 01:09 AM..