Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2016, 04:46 AM

Garrett found this story hard to believe. So Zain really wasn't a bad guy, he was just scared and angry was all. Maybe if people had helped him he would have turned out differently. "Well I mean, can you blame him? He was scared. He probably thought something was wrong with him. Seeing you be praised probably didn't help either. I feel bad for the guy. I guess I can sorta understand him and why he did what he did. Maybe the guy didn't get much attention from his parents or from anyone for that matter and now he wants to get attention in any way he can. So he knows that hurting people gets him the attention he so much craves." Garrett explained. "I'm not saying I agree with what he's doing but if you just think about it, and think about what he probably went through...well I mean it's just depressing. He did have a choice though and he didn't make the right one sadly." he added and frowned. "Lor can be tough on her all he wants, I don't mind. Thanks for offering to help though, I really appreciate it. I know I won't be able to do much on my own." he admitted.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-09-2016, 05:37 AM

Rook was surprised as he looked to Garrett. " You bring up good points but I believe I didn't explain myself well. Zain is evil don't ever doubt that. I remember the old Zain and he was scared but I didn't tell you everything as of yet to his story. He also was trained and managed to impress a very powerful summoner. He so outgoing and the most loved of anyone. As for praise he got more than the other children and even me. He told me that the reason he wanted me to be his best friend was because I was the only other one there with potential and the strongest should stick together. He was stubborn and strong willed like most great leaders are. He was very talented. It seemed like he was fated to be one of the Great Masters. The Zain I knew and grew up with was a person you could respect and always did the right thing. " He said as he paused for a moment and frowned at what he had to admit to next.

" However something happen to him. For some reason he started to want to be alone all the time. He shut himself away from everyone even me. He even dared to use his powers on other Masters to cause pain when he was angry. Something he had never done before on purpose. Somehow he had mastered his powers and that wasn't the worse of it. The great masters where worried about the changes and had noticed that his Summoner had stopped obeying him and refused to aid him in battle or protect him. We all noticed that he seemed to be full of more and more anger but none us knew why and we all tried to help. He left one day and when he came back he had a new Summoner. This thing appeared human but it was dark. Zain wasn't the same person any of us knew. I watched as he killed the girl we had both thought of as our sister just because she had tried to hug him. His Summoner seemed to love it and laughed as it played in her blood and then killed her Summon's feeding on their powers. It was Lor that saved me I was a failure. I couldn't fight him even though I watched the other Master's fall. The only Summoner I had was Lor. Lor is not someone just to send out for the heck of it. Lor is very wise and old he is also very powerful. Zain had always resented the fact that I had one of the most powerful Summoners and I never used him in battle. Nor did I use my powers in battle. I treated Lor like a best friend instead of a Summoner he said. He told me they weren't our friends they where to be used and we where to use them as we see fit. " He said as he frowned even more. " That day Lor came out to save me. Lor and I both didn't fight Zain as maybe we should. But if I had chose to fight it would have killed me and killed him. Lor would have won I'm sure but at what price? " He said softly.

" When Lor is summoned into battle he isn't like most Summoners. To send him in is to win at any coast. It's something that most people have never seen. I'm afraid your KittyKat is going to be the same way. Some summoner's are special. Their power is unmatched and if the bond is strong between them and their Master they can unleash their full potential and can use their master's powers to add to their own. To send Lor out to battle is a death sentence because he goes into a trance of shorts. He will not stop attacking until the other summoner is dead. He will force me to unleash my own power and use it to it's full capacity witch could kill me and the other Master. Lor and I have been working trying to figure out how to stop the trance. However because of how powerful he is I find it hard to fight him and his will for long. It's why I'm surprised he want's to fight you and KittyKat. For us to fight he must feel he's on even ground. If he believes we can fight then I trust him. However I would prefer to use Mora if she wasn't so tired. " He said being honest knowing that Garrett may not feel so safe battling him and Lor. " We have managed through training to stop the trance from taking place for about a hour. As long as he doesn't get enraged. So we should be safe. 'He said smiling trying to be positive.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2016, 05:57 AM

"I know that Zain is evil. People who kill or hurt others aren't exactly good people. You have to wonder though what made him turn this way. Something obviously happened to him that made him choose the dark path. We will never know what it was that changed him, but our mission is to protect the others from this evil man and that is what we need to focus on. We need to train and prepare ourselves in case he himself shows up instead of his little friends." Garrett explained seriously. He wasn't going to pretend that Zain was a good person because he clearly wasn't. Zain was a cruel twisted man with a sick love of killing the innocent. Well Garrett wasn't about to let him continue. He wanted to help stop him. He smiled back at Rook, at least he was staying positive through all he had been through. Rook had it worse than he himself. Though Rook was probably taken better care of than he himself.

Lady Chello

Old 01-09-2016, 06:36 AM

Rook smiled as he heard Garrett. Maybe Lor was on to something hearing Garrett speak it remembered him of the old Zain. And some of the great leaders. Rook gave a simple nod of his head as he looked forward and lugged forward suddenly pushing further away making the pair start to fly even faster. He smiled having new confidence in Garrett and in stopping Zain. Rook had often wondered what had happen to Zain. He wondered what had happen to Emporium Zain's first Summoner. There was much he wondered about Zain he always had. So much didn't add up with him. Rook stayed in the air for most of the day keeping them at a steady pace. Finally by evening they landed near the top of the mountain. "That was fun." He said meaning it as he looked around at Earth.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2016, 06:46 AM

Garrett felt the wind hitting his face as Rook flew faster, it felt nice though and it was obvious that Rook had fun flying around like this. when they reached the mountain, it was getting late so they would obviously start training tomorrow morning. For now Garrett would just enjoy the view and think over all that had happened. A lot had happened in such a short amount of time and there was still more to happen in these two weeks ahead of him. "Yes it was." Garrett said with a nod. "I can tell you have a lot of fun every time you fly around." he noticed and smiled softly. He wondered what his powers would be, he assumed they'd be different from Rook's powers since every master was different. What powers would he have though? Would they be useful? He hoped so...they had to be.

Lady Chello

Old 01-09-2016, 07:38 AM

"I do it's always been my favorite thing to do. Mora normally joins me. I love flying with her and to hear her sing. I'm so use to have Mora it's really odd not to have her. " He said as he frowned looking down to the necklace. However before he could think anymore on Mora a bright red light appeared. "Crap. "He said as he turned and saw KittyKat standing before them in the middle of the clearing. " It's what I feared." He said being honest as suddenly Lor appeared. " No rest for the weary." He said knowing that KittyKat was honestly going to be a pain to train. " Great just what we need a Summoner who can by pass normal procedure and come out when she feels like it. I was afraid that KittyKat wasn't going to stay long in that jewel. " He said looking to Garrett. When the monster attacked her power level read zero. If you use you look at her now you should be be able to see her power level. It reads zero and she had no aura around her. If you look at her there are no moves listed for her either. That is is very strange. Normally even weak Summoners have some power level to read zero mean's there dead. She is far from dead. I noticed this when she was fighting. She had fooled the monster but for a moment when she got angry she let a glimpse of her power level appear. It was higher than Zain's new Summoner and Mor's put together. " He said watching KittyKat.

Kat's eyes flew open as she looked around seeing nothing but the sky. She stared at it amazed and then saw the rocks and remembered what had happen earlier. She turned suddenly as her eyes locked onto Garrett. However something suddenly hit her from behind making her hit the ground forgetting about Garrett. She gritted her teeth as she quickly rose to her feet seeing the strange Summoner from before. Her eyes narrowed as she glared at him. " You!" She said full of anger as she let her claws come out. She was completely healed and wanted some payback. She shifted her eyes to Garrett and suddenly vanished as Lor went to attack her. She suddenly appeared in the sky hovering in place as she laughed gazing down at Lor.
"Ah so that's your game. If I look away from you at him you attack me. Not so smart are you." She said honestly enjoying how confused she could see the Summoner was. " Well if you want to stop me from attacking him do your worst." She said as suddenly four of her appeared in the sky. They all looked identical and suddenly they lunged forward together.

Lor was surprised as Kat figured out his reason for appearing so quickly. She had figured out that he was going to attack her to keep her attention off her Master. So she wasn't as stupid as she seemed. He put his hand on his sword as he watched four of her appear. He kept his eyes on the original however suddenly he was being attacked. He easily dodged each attack from the multiple Kats. However he was surprised as he hit one knowing it was a copy finding that it was solid. He noticed that when he hit the others and sent them flying they all where solid like a real being. They weren't just illusions or magical copy's. It was as if they where all Kat. He stared at them not sure how she was able to do this.

Lor knelt down as he started to meditate surprised the group of Kat's. He sat there as he focused his mind seeking out the real Kat. Suddenly he leaped vanishing as the four Kat's all attacked the same spot where he had been. The Kat's all looked confused as he suddenly appeared behind the real Kat that was on one of the large rocks about to attack Garrett. He used the flat part of his blade and hit her hard along her back making her scream as she was sent flying to the ground.

Kat landed on her feet as her eyes started to glow from anger. She wasn't sure how he had figured out that none of the Kat's he had been fighting where her. She stood tall as she threw out her hand the other four Kat's suddenly leaping from side to side heading up to attack him. Kat was unprepared for what happen next as all four of the Kat's vanished in a single swipe of Lor's blade in flames. She suddenly felt for the first time in a long time fear. Her eye widen as the Summoner appeared before her suddenly and grabbed her and sent her flying. Before she could even land he appeared again this time his sword drawn. She screamed out as he used the same attack on her he had on her copies. It was very painful and powerful it sent her flying into the rock face embedding her in it. Before she could even recover or think of recovering the Summoner was before her and attacked her again sending her bouncing across the ground leaving her in pain as she laid on the ground. Every cell in her body screamed from pain. She looked up at the Summoner's Master who simply turned his head not bothering to stop his Summoner.

Lor watched Kat he saw she looked to Rook and knew that she was finally in pain. Something he could sense she wasn't use to being in. He dove down and slammed his blade into her again making her scream out as her power level finally showed. She was half health bar and looked like she honestly couldn't move if she wanted to. But Lor knew that she could and was going to push her. He needed to break her and teach her one of the most important lessons. There is always someone better and bigger out there than you. She needed to know what fear was and she needed to master it. She needed to learn that she could die and soon she needed to learn the most important rule is that her Master could die.

Kat tried her best to move to avoid Lor's next attack but was to slow as she screamed out his blade stabbed through her abdomen impaling her. Kat hit the ground as he flung her from his sword like she was dirt. She tumbled across the ground unable to move. Her body shook from pain but mainly from fear. She had never been so bad. She couldn't fight and she knew she was going to die.

Lor put his sword away as he suddenly appeared beside Rook and looked to Garrett. " You should go and take care of her. " He said knowing that Garrett might be upset with what he had done to Kat. But in the end Lor knew what he did was the only way she would learn what they needed her and Garrett to learn. Zain was not someone to so mercy and if she fought him like she had just fought Lor she would be dead.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2016, 09:37 AM

Garrett smiled sadly, "Mora will be fine. She just needs rest remember?" he reminded Rook politely. He was sure Mora would be back to flying with Rook in no time. Garrett could tell that Rook really cared for both his summoners and that was something he appreciated. He hoped that he could be as close to Kitty as Rook was with Tor and Mora. Garrett looked down at his necklace as it glowed brightly and then Kitty appeared. He was about to order her to return but he remembered that he had no control over her yet, they had much to learn in a short amount of time. Garrett frowned but made no attempts to stop Lor from teaching Kitty a lesson. She needed to be broken down and Lor wasn't afraid to break her. He wasn't afraid of hurting her and even though Garrett himself didn't like seeing Lor hurt Kitty, he knew it was the only way for her to learn. Garrett looked back at Rook, listening to what he had to say about Kitty and her fight with Zain's monster. He looked over at Kitty and noticed that Rook was right. She had no moves listed or a power level in display.

"What the heck..?" Garrett said, confused as to why that was happening. "Well maybe this is because she's special in a way perhaps?" he suggested, not sure what other explanation there could be. Garrett watched the fight that broke out between Lor and Kitty, it was a very intense fight and he winced every time that she got hurt because he knew she was in a lot of pain but what always confused him was when she would keep fighting. She was a fighter and yes that was good but it was foolish...though he was the same way so he couldn't really hate her for pushing herself past her limit because he did that a lot too. He wasn't one to back down so easily. Garrett watched in and held the whip in his hand, ready to defend himself if he needed to but Lor took care of Kitty with ease. When the fight had ended, Garrett looked at Lor and nodded the carefully approached Kitty and knelt beside her. "You're so foolish..you could have been killed and yet you're pushing yourself past your limits. You think you're invincible but you're not. If you keep up this childish behavior you're going to die." he said to her quietly and shook his head.

Lady Chello

Old 01-09-2016, 10:17 AM

Kat shifted her eyes as she stared at Garrett. " Why do you...cc-care?" She said weakly as she stared at him. " Your not going to let...him finish me?" She asked as she laid there not understanding why Lor and his Master stopped attacking. Kat closed her eyes as the pain started to take over. She was thankful the that the attacks stopped and welcoming a rest. Suddenly her red Jewel glowed as she vanished within it. She whispered mentally to Garrett so only he could hear. " Thank you Master." Garrett's own markings started to glow red as a new mark appeared on his arm.

Rook was surprised as he watched what happen. He looked to Lor who only gave a nod as he suddenly vanished himself. Rook walked over as he looked at Garrett's new mark. " I'm speechless. " He said as he looked at the marking. " That mark means you can use KittyKat's power to help you bond with other Summoners. It means you can now call her out and into her Jewel. It also means you've got yourself a Summoner who is going to listen to you. I expected her to be tougher. But then I didn't expect Lor to attack her at half power either. I'm sorry for that. I didn't enjoy watching him attack her. If you can befriend her and both of you get some skill and knowledge you'll be a great pair. She's a fighter just like you it would appear. " He said as he walked to the middle of the clearing and looked around at it. " Shame this place is so peaceful. I guess we will have to do some Summoner hunting for you soon as well. "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2016, 10:30 AM

"If I don't who will? You have been looking for a master and here I am." Garrett started and raised an eyebrow. "What kind of master would I be if I let him kill you?" he asked, shaking his head. "You get some rest okay? We can talk tomorrow if you're feeling better." he said to her and watched her vanish back into the jewel to get some rest. When he heard her in his head, he smiled softly and looked down at his arm to see a brand new marking. "Woah.." he whispered to himself.

"What?" Garrett asked as he looked up at Rook. "It does?" he asked and looked down at the marking. "Well that makes two of us as well. I thought she was going to be a tough kitty but I guess not.." Garrett started and frowned. "I didn't like it either but I guess Lor had no choice really. He protected me again and for that I say thank-you again." Garrett started. "I promise that both Kitty and I will try our very best to improve our bond and our fighting methods." he promised with a smile. "Summoner Hunting?" he repeated and smiled. "Is there a specific place to find them?" Garrett asked curiously.

Lady Chello

Old 01-09-2016, 10:42 AM

Rook looked at him and smiled. He was happy to see that Garrett was willing to learn and was very inquisitive. " Yes we have to go to the Summoner's world. There are places where Zain hasn't made it yet. There are still free Summoner left just not many Masters. The Summoner's he has left alone for now at lest. You might enjoy going there. It's different from earth in some ways but it's just a beautiful. " He said as he smiled thinking about what Lor and Mora had taught him. " Lor and Mora said that the most powerful Summoner's live in the hardest places normally to get to. Some have homes like temples where they will allow Summoner's to come if they need help. " He said looking at Garrett. " I haven't been to some of the places. It might be fun and it would be good training. "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2016, 11:01 AM

"The Summoner's world." Garrett repeated. The name alone sounded magical. "It sounds like an awesome place...but isn't it dangerous to just go wandering in?" he asked curiously. He knew that it was probably a silly question but he just wanted to make sure that everyone would be safe. If he did get more summoners, he was going to need more jewelry. "Yes, I think I will enjoy being there. I'm interesting in exploring and seeing what we can find." Garrett replied softly. "So there are still places there that you haven't seen?" He asked and chuckled, "Oh this is going to be interesting then. I'm sure we can find a summoner or two for you as well. It would be nice to have plenty summoners right?" Garrett asked. He guessed having more summoners would mean you have more elements on your side so you'd be more prepared.

Lady Chello

Old 01-09-2016, 12:37 PM

Rook smiled hearing Garrett. " Your right it would be nice to have plenty of Summoners. And it is a adventure in the Summoner's world. As for safe that is a relative term. It will depend on where we enter and where we go. " He said as she smiled and laughed. " I'm not a Great Master I don't know everything. Yes there are plenty of places there I haven't been. I do know more than most thanks to Lor and Mora. The older your Summoner the more you'll learn about them and the Summoner world. There are things I 'm sure even Zain doesn't know about. That's the great thing about life though. You never know what's around the corner. " He said smiling. " You know since KittyKat has apparently accepted you as her master we might be able to go the the Summoner world in a day or two. I believe Lor would agree with me that the best way to learn is to jump in and try. If you fail you'll learn how not to do it. But don't worry I'll have your back." He said grinning.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2016, 10:18 PM

Garrett nodded in understanding. He honestly felt safer going anywhere as long as Rook was with him. He knew that if he went anywhere by himself, he would end up getting lost and probably run into some sort of trouble. "Well at least they have taught you plenty of things. I have to admit that I really like how close you are to both Lor and Mora. I hope that I can be close to Kitty as well as any other summoners I might get. I think having a good relationship with the summoners would be extremely helpful of course." Garrett explained. He was being very honest though, he really did hope he could have a good relationship with his summoners like Rook had with his. He was always open to learning, growing up on the streets he had no choice but to learn everything he could in order to survive. Sometimes he would play hide and seek with the children if they asked him to and if their parents allowed him to of course. Garret smiled, "I would really like that Rook. The summoner world sounds really cool. I can't wait to explore it." Garrett answered and chuckled. "Thanks, I really appreciate all the help you're giving me, Rook. Truly, thank-you." he said.

Lady Chello

Old 01-10-2016, 02:53 AM

Rook smiled as he went to put his hand on Garrett's shoulder as he did so a bright light came from him. "Ahh!!" Rook said as he felt a time shift happen and as the light faded he screamed seeing that they where fall from the sky. He quickly stabilized them as he slowed their descent. As they landed he noticed that they weren't on earth anymore. They where in Kings Vally in the Summoner's world. He looked around not understanding what really had happen. " I don't believe this we're home. Garrett welcome to the Summoner's world. " He said as he looked around the area. " This is the King Vally. It's a area that not many come to. I don't understand how did we get here? " He said as he looked at Garrett.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2016, 04:53 AM

Garrett felt slightly off and realized he and Rook were falling down quite fast. "Ahhh!!" he screamed with Rook. When Rook managed to stabilize their fall, Garrett was already breathing heavily from the scare of falling from such a height. "That was terrifyingly close." he said to Rook, placing a hand on his chest to calm his racing heart. Garrett finally decided to look around and noticed that the place looked very different. "Where are we?" he asked Rook. Surely Rook would know where they were right? "Home?" he repeated and shook his head. "N-No..no. Home was where you first found me. That there was home.." Garrett answered and looked at Rook. "I have no idea how we got here. I was hoping that you would know." he admitted and sighed. "Maybe your summoners know? Or maybe we were summoned here somehow?" Garrett suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

Lady Chello

Old 01-10-2016, 05:52 AM

Rook was already staring up at the large monument that was a ways off but large enough to see in great detail from how fair away they where. "The last part is what I'm afraid of." Rook said being honest as he started to look around for some food for them and shelter. He had a bad feeling about this and was afraid they had been summoned there. If they had been summoned there then someone or something very powerful had done it. The monument honestly bothered him more than anything. He felt like he knew it from somewhere. He walked over as he found some large Poo Berries. They where the size of a dinning plate and one would be more than enough to fill them each. " Here come grab one. This is what we eat here they grow just about every where here. They have different taste in them. Sometimes they taste like meat pies other times sweet treats. We should eat and try to figure out why we where brought here. Don't worry about sleep. Once you eat one of these you wont need sleep. You'll find things here are very strange indeed. " Rook said looking over his shoulder as he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye appeared in front of the large monument.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2016, 06:49 AM

Garrett followed Rook around this strange place and wondered how exactly they had arrived here and why. He hoped they got the answer soon though. Nodding, Garrett grabbed one of the strange fruits and looked at Rook. "I see. Well, thanks for letting me know ahead of time." Garrett answered So this was the only food? Well he wasn't picky, heck he was used to going without food for days at a time. "This place...it's very strange yes. I'm sure we'll get our answer soon enough." he said, trying to keep Rook from worrying. Garrett followed Rook around and looked off in the direction he was looking out to see something standing there. "What's that? Should we hide?" Garrett asked.

Lady Chello

Old 01-10-2016, 08:59 AM

Rook took a bite of his berry as he had a feeling they where going to need all the energy they could muster. He stood there and just ate on his berry. He watched as the figure seemed to be watching them. Something was nagging at his memory though it was starting to drive him crazy as he stood there. He hadn't really been paying attention to anything other than the finger as he looked down and saw his berry was gone. " Oh....I must have been starving." He said as he looked back noticing that the figure didn't move but kept it's position. " I'm not sure honestly. No there is other food but that is one of the only ones that grows everywhere. " He said as he looked from the figure staring at the monument. It then hit him why not many came to the King's Vally. " Crap! " He said as the ground suddenly started to shake under them.

Suddenly a large summoner appeared in front of them. " Who dares to enter my land!" It roared out as it's glowing eyes fixed on Rook and Garrett. " I am the keeper here non shall pass! " Rocus roared as he readied himself. He slammed his tail forward suddenly in front of Rook and Garrett sending them flying.

Rook used his powers and levitated above the ground as he did the same for Garrett catching him before he hit the ground. " This is why no one comes here. This is like the lava worm from earth only harder to beat and more powerful. It's name is Rockurs. You should be able to see that it's body armor is unbreakable and we don't have any summoner's that can battle it. Kitty Kat is to weak and so is Mora. Lor's sword wont do anything against that armor.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2016, 09:46 AM

Garrett ate the fruit quickly, obviously starving and coughed a bit when the creature spoke. He let out another scream as they were tossed into the air like some ragdolls. "Oh heck no...! S-so if we can't do anything about it what are we still doing here?" Garrett asked Rook. "We should leave and fast. Maybe he won't come after us if we just apologize and get out of here while we have the chance." he explained. "Let's not give him any time to change his mind and attack us again. If we can't fight then we need to run and hide until we can fight." Garrett added. He really did ho[pe that the summoner would just leave them alone and allow them to reach some level of safety because this summoner looked like no joke.

Lady Chello

Old 01-10-2016, 10:54 AM

Rockus tail suddenly headed right for Rook and Garrett as he roared again. However to his surprise something made contact with his tail and sent it back at him. Rockus looked in anger as he saw a cat like Summoner hovering in front of the red haired human. " Ah so as I thought Masters! " He said as he laughed looking at the cat Summoner. " You can't win this battle little cat. " He said said suddenly sending his tail forward surprising her and slamming her to the ground. He laughed at he knew the poor little Summoner had to be dead. " Stupid or Brave I'm not sure witch she was. Now to finish you two off. " He said looking at Rook and Garrett. He sent his tail forward as he was surprised seeing something coming straight at him. "AHHH!!" He screamed as he was hit in the face and sent back some. He looked around and then down as he saw the same cat Summoner some how managing to stand up barely. He stared at her not understanding how she was still able to fight. He laughed as another Summoner appeared blocking his tail as he had tried to attack the cat summoner again. " What is this? " He said as Lor used his sword blocking the attack.

Lor looked to Kat and could see she was fighting to keep Garrett and Rook safe. He could she was surprised to see him helping her. " We are friends and friends help friends my little cat." He said to her as he put his power into his sword sending Rockurs flying. He held out his sword in a protective manner. " He was ready for the powerful attack knowing it was going to be painful. " Kat you must go back to your Jewel. Please you wont survive this attack coming."

Kat looked up at Lor as she did her best just to stand. She shook her head as she slowly moved beside him. " No friends help friends." She said to him looking at him not sure what she could do but she was going to go down fighting. She had never met something like this Summoner. She noticed that Lor was having trouble with this Summoner she honestly was a bit worried. She prepared for the end as a beautiful blue light appeared out of no where. She looked up as she saw Mora floating above them. She held out her hand as she summoned the power of water int a powerful attack aiming it at the Summon's mouth. Rockrus screamed and lunged his tail up hitting Mora. Suddenly Rockrus power bar hit zero and he screamed vanishing into a white crystal. Mora turn her head as she looked at Rook and smiled softly. " I believe in you always my little one. Please don't forget me. And take care of yourself." She said as she looked down at Lor. " Keep him safe please." She said as she suddenly burst into a blue crystal. Both crystal's floated to Rook as his jewel shattered that Mora had been in.

Kat's stared at the crystals as she screamed out. She turned as she saw Rook fall to the ground screaming. She managed to leap in the air and catch Garrett before he hit the ground. She gently let him go as she reached the ground as collapsed beside him as she felt bad seeing the pain Rook was in. He was a good Master. She could see that now and felt bad for have being so mean to him.

Rook cried as he held onto the crystals he looked to his necklace as he tried to pick up the shards from Mora's Jewel. " No Mora!!!" He kept saying as tears streamed down his face. He shook from the tears as Lor walked over to him and knelt down placing his hand on his shoulder. " Why Mora?" He asked as her crystal shards suddenly vanished. All he was left with was the blue crystal that had been Mora. He didn't care about the other crystal or that it held Rockrus power. All he wanted was Mora back. He just cried wanting his best friend back.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2016, 12:01 PM

Garrett was surprised when he saw Kitty out and fighting. Was she stupid?! She was still recovering from the beating she got from Lor! Even though he wanted to order her to return, he found that he couldn't. He knew why she was doing this. Kitty was fighting to protect her master and when Lor joined in, he knew that he was doing it to protect everyone. Garrett was worried though because the way Rook put it, nothing anyone did would be of any use right now in this fight. Then suddenly a blue light shone and Mora was up there, joining in on the fight and that didn't sit well with Garrett. Why were they doing this knowing that the summoner was too strong? They were going to get hurt! He kept his eyes on the fight though, watching closely. When the fight was finally over, his eyes widened as he realized what had happened. Mora was gone forever. Garrett frowned even as Kitty caught him before he hit the ground, he heard Rook and wished there was something he could do. All he did was hold Kitty close for a while before ordering her to return back to his necklace. He hoped she would actually stay there this time though to get the rest she needed, then walked over to Rook and frowned.

Lady Chello

Old 01-10-2016, 01:27 PM

Kitty looked to Garrett before obeying him. She was to weak for another battle and quickly fell asleep. She felt bad for Rook and was sorry for his loss. She had seen how Garrett had acted and knew she had a good master. He may not have been the one she had dreamed of but at lest he was a good one.

Lor looked to Garrett turning as he saw the figure still in front of the monument. Lor was surprised as liquid metal formed around their feet. Suddenly they started to move forward. Lor wasn't sure what to make of this but he had a feeling that the figure wasn't going to attack them. If he was correct it was a old friend waiting on them. He knelt down as the metal around his feet vanished. He held onto Rook as he looked at the strange figure that started to become clearer. " As I thought the King of the Vally." Lor said knowing that shape that was becoming clearer. "It's alright it's a old friend." He said looking to to Rook as he saw Rook had stopped crying and was now looking forward. " It's time you meet the King of the Vally. You where right we where summoned here and I bet my life he was the one who did it. " Lor said.

Oreius frowned having watched what had happen. He had summoned the two Master's he felt where worthy of his help. He hadn't expected Rockus to be so ready to fight and had watched what happen. He had felt the strong emotions of the group and felt for the Summoner's Master. It was the one he had felt before. Oreius waited as he used his power to bring them safely to him. He didn't enter the fight because Rockus had done his job. It was his job to test any Master's that came here to see if they where worthy of Oreius's help. He hadn't expected Rockus to be as rough as he was. Nor had he honestly thought Rockus would die or Kill another. Oreius stood tall as the group finally appeared before him.

He bowed to Rook as he slowly rose. " I am Oreius King of the Vally. I am sorry for your tragic loss. I had not expected Rockus to be as he was. He was only to test not to kill. He should have stopped attacking once you where in the air. I don't understand what got into him. I had always heard that Mora was a lovely Summoner. I am deeply sorry for your lost. I have been watching you. You are a good Master. But the you would have to be to have Mora and Lor as your Summoners. So you know Mora loved you with all her heart. She did so thinking that it was the only way to help protect you. I know you are in pain but Mora isn't gone as long as you remember her. The world seems a little less beautiful without her. She really was as beautiful as I've heard. Lor kept her away from me afraid I might steal her heart. " He said as he looked to his old friend. " It has been many years old friend." he said as his eyes landed on Garrett.

" You are the one I'm interested in. It was you that awoken me after my years of slumber. You see young Master when a new Master bonds with his first Summoner a wave goes through our world. Your wave was very powerful it woke me and I'm afraid it might have awoken others. You have a good heart and a will to save others. Even though you haven't had a easy life you don't let that stop you. I can sense that you are still new and have many question and fears. I also can tell that you aren't sure about your bond with your First Summoner. However you believed enough in her to let her fight because you knew she was doing it for the right reason. She might be stubborn and rough around the edges but she has a heart of gold just like you. I believe we could make a good team. Tell me what piece of Jewelry you would like for me to make my Master." He said as he bowed to Garrett. He was honestly impressed with Garrett's heart.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2016, 01:22 AM

So Garrett was right, they had been summoned here by someone, but for what reason? Lor said it was an old friend, the king of the valley. Why would the king want to see them? When the figure was clearly in front of them all, Garrett frowned and was silent, he wasn't sure what to do or say. So much had happened and mora was dead. He knew that Rook was going to be depressed for a very long time, he spoke so happily of mora and it was easy to see that rook deeply cared about her and she cared about him, that's why she did what she did. That's why she died, she sacrificed herself to protect Rook.

Garrett watched the king bow to Rook and heard him speak. His voice was kind but full of authority, it was easy to tell he was important. Listening to what Oreius said, it was surprising that he was the one to send that other summoner to attack them. sure it was only a test but still, the test had gone a bit to far and that angered Garrett because Mora had died due to a test. It was an accident though, Garrett couldn't be mad, accidents happen. The king's words rang true. Mora would always live on in Rook's heart and mind, that was important, to never forget those you truly cared about. When Garrett noticed Oreius staring at him, he became nervous and frowned while listening to him speak of the effect his bond with Kitty had on the world. It didn't sound like a good one.

Once again, the king proved to be wise by mentioning that Garrett's life wasn't an easy one. Of course it wasn't. He didn't even have any recollection of what had happened to his parents. All he knew was that he was a street rat. Garrett nodded in agreement, he was very knew to all of this and had questions every now and then when something happened but they were usually answered without him having to ask the questions. Was he questioning his bond with Kitty? Maybe at times, only because he wasn't sure how exactly it would turn out. He wasn't a pushover and it looked like she wasn't one either which is probably the reason behind them always butting heads. What Oreius said next surprised him, he wanted to be his summoner?! Was he being serious? Of course he was, a king wouldn't make stuff up. What piece of jewelry did he want for the king though? Garrett looked down at the ground as he thought, "An earring." he answered. "Please..." he quickly added. Of course he was nervous, he was in the presence of a king!

Lady Chello

Old 01-11-2016, 02:14 AM

Oreius bowed hearing Garrett's request as metal came once again like liquid from the earth and floated up in the air. Suddenly it formed a earring. Oreius added his signature armor design on it as he looked at the place for his jewel. " Oreius Jewel!" He said as his own silver jewel appeared in the earring floating in front of Garrett. He looked down at Garrett's arm and saw the bracelet. " Take the earring and another mark will appear on your arm. You will now have my added strength and power to your own. You should be able to look at me and tell me what my specialties are. And why I and KittyKat would make a good team in battle together." He said as he could tell Garrett was still learning. "With my mark you will gain more powers of your own. We are safe here so feel free to relax."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2016, 03:41 AM

Why was he bowing? Wasn't Garrett supposed to be bowing? Well Rook did say this place was strange so maybe the summoners here bowed to the masters? It seemed like the only thing that sort of made the best sense. Garrett watched as Oreius crafted a neat looking earring for him and smiled softly. Nodding, Garret reached out and took the earring as he was instructed. Just as he did, another mark appeared on his arm just like with Kitty. He looked at him and the kind was right, he was able to see what powers Oreius had, it was really neat to be able to read someone like this. "You're right, I can see your powers and your weaknesses." Garrett started, "If you and Kitty go into battle, it would be wise to have Kitty in front of you. It reads that you can summon plants, magma and rocks at your will. So you control the basic elements in a way...interesting." Garrett said as he continued to read what powers Oreius had.